What the fuck, Holla Forums

What the fuck, Holla Forums

So, this video was recommended to me by (((youtube))) and I have to say, its pretty fucking uncanny and creepy. It features a conman by the name of Trump who talks about coming comets and building a wall, in a 50s western TV show. The show is called "Takedown" and this has started popping up in liberal circles.

And as if that's not creepy enough, there's more.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trackdown-trump-character-wall/
papermag.com/1958-western-show-predicts-trump-2190364457.html
unicornbooty.com/1950s-tv-western-predict-trump-presidency/
boingboing.net/2017/01/10/this-1958-tv-western-predicted.html
sfgate.com/tv/article/Did-50s-TV-show-feature-a-con-artist-named-Trump-10848356.php
thewrap.com/conman-named-trump-trackdown-series-conman/
avclub.com/article/yes-old-western-had-villain-named-trump-who-promis-248289
elginbleecker.blogspot.si/2017/01/trump-comes-to-town-on-tvs-trackdown.html
web.archive.org/web/20160303023904/http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/25/woody-guthrie-sang-of-his-contempt-for-his-landlord-donald-trumps-father/?_r=0
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Donald-Trump-Ronald-Kessler/2012/11/26/id/465363/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trying to get us to watch your shitty little propaganda. Keep the horror show for yourself JIDF.

So, these are from the "Heavymetal" magazine. It was a comic in it published in 1990.

It aint mine, I'm getting to that part. Hold on.

The last one is a seperate comic made by the same guy, published around 2000 or so.

Now, I didn't make this thread to spread lefty propaganda, what I wanted to discuss was the possibility of them using time travel, quantum fuckery or something else similar to plant these pieces of obvious propaganda throughout time. There is no way any of this is mere coincidence. There is kikery afoot and I wanted to get other's opinions on it.

I think time-traveling leftists is definitely more plausible than coincidence, since Trump has been a popular public icon for a long time so really there's no reason anyone would turn him into a cartoonish villain representative of greed and ambition.

Let's find the kikes' time machine, goys!

Ahh yes, obviously because "Building a wall" and giving hats out to people while being cartoonishly evil was something he always did since a kid, amirite? xDDD

Gosh, I guess you're right. It's time travel.

This was 1-2 years after he started his first bid for presidency. The kikes were on him already at that time.

He had to spend nearly three decades placating them so he could be allowed to run and to WIN, even over their protests.

He needs to know that he has out support even if every single kike on the planet screams for his blood 24/7.

Yeah, all signs point to him basically being appointed by God or some other divine intervention(Kek perhaps?) Regardless of what the kikes try to throw.

Trump has been asked about being president on talk shows since the 80s. Even Oprah interviewed him.

His answer was always the same, that he'd prefer someone else to clean up the country. He could do it, but wanted someone else to do it first if possible. He also said he wanted to do it for as short a time as possible.

If he has the same attitude as from back then, he'll have a busy 4 years and gracefully retire.

Then why are you worried about kikery and lefties subverting meme magic? Just enjoy the ride. All of this is old news which has already been consumed as fuel for Trump's ascension to the Golden Throne.

The real magic of the memes is in the creation of context. Once context is established, perception does the rest. We sift through history and find these curiosities and we're astounded at their prescience, but in reality the causal chain observed is inverted. The present gives new meaning to the past.

Yes. It's clear Trump's had it on his mind for a long time. I suspect he'll go the full 8 if he thinks he can pull it off. Not only is there lots of work to do, but if he manages to accomplish what he needs to within four years he'll likely stick around to make sure the government doesn't fuck it up.

I'm not worried in the slightest, I just wanted to bring these things to people's attention and discuss other strange coincidences like it.

I agree completely on the creation of context.

No problem from me then. The only issue is that the cartoon is old news and the video has a spurious connection at best. It doesn't really make a thread, is what I'm saying. Discussing the nature of meme magic though is more fruitful as a topic of discussion, and could include your two examples.

I'm tired though and will retire for the night. Kek bless you and yours, OP.

cohencidence
or vocaroo used to change little bits.

Yeah Trumps campaign was a double bluff CIA-psyop mindfuck that all the leading fake-resistance movements were championing from the start.

They ruined not just this board (zero criticism of Trump whatsoever for 1 year and a half) but every fake white nationalist resource.

The only good thing to come out of Trump's CIA managed campaign is that even the most brazen brass necked hasbara kike (of which we've seen numerous hundreds here and everywhere) will have to get BTFO from these boards once the gullible goys taken in by the Anglin/TRS/Pam Geller/Breibart cheerleading for Zionist plan C Trump is exposed as being the Zionist led mindfuck that it is.

For me I'm being hopeful that the majority of honest non-jewish individuals here will wipe the blood from their chins and get back up stronger, accept that they've been duped big time by the state-paid shills and reorganise and understand that essentially when you have every movement being misdirected by major CIA-kike players like DailyStormer/TRS and shift the movement to be more aligned with isreals own interests those interests cannot ever be ours.

Resistance to ZoG, does not entail fighting just one last war for ZoG.

We are living in a Dystopian jewish caliphate, without tangible and direct resistance to it we are simply going along with another zionist scheme to keep us all in arrested development.
i.e. voting zionist Republican/Conservative as testimony to our red-pilled status as though that's some kind of resistance to the ZoG machine.

There really is a conspiracy and it is a colossal monolithic jewish one, and now I hope you realise the sheer depths they will plumb to mislead and steer you down a carefully managed path to our own destruction.

All the other races shitting up our patches of white homelands are merely the pawns/weapons the juwes employed to displace us from our homelands.

The juwes are THE NUMBER ONE Problem

Losing focus of that one singular fact will lead us to eternally chasing our own tails to destruction.

Delenda est judaica!

Chances are the character is a reference to his father, Fred Trump. By the time the 50's would have come around, Fred would be a well-known real-estate developer. The 50's where when the scandals rolled in. Even though he was never charged with any crimes, obviously (((Hollywood))) wanted to tarnish his name.

What you're looking at isn't the work of time travelers or leftist meme magic from decades ago. It's just a butthurt heeb's eternal testament to how anally ruptured he was over a German goy making millions of dollars when he was living in a studio apartment.

As for the comic, Trump has been about immigration since the 80's when he was on talk shows. I don't have any clips but I'm sure he mentioned a wall once or twice. Trump supported Tyson during his rape trial in the early 90's and Trump was big into boxing like everyone else was during the 80's, so they both were friends. And hats have been a part of politics for centuries. In the 40's they were straw hats, Kennedy had women supporters wear bonnets, and there were some outrageous foam hats in the 70's. Since the 90's the most popular kind of hat was the baseball cap and Trump is a fashionable man, so his campaign hat would be a baseball cap.

Any questions?

Can you prove it?

A poorly thought out response. He has the chance to completely shut down this entire controversy if only his post had made a few more connections - proof.
I don't care about being spoonfed, I can do my own research.

I smell a hoax. So many articles so close together right before the inauguration?

>snopes.com/trackdown-trump-character-wall/

>papermag.com/1958-western-show-predicts-trump-2190364457.html

>unicornbooty.com/1950s-tv-western-predict-trump-presidency/

>boingboing.net/2017/01/10/this-1958-tv-western-predicted.html

>sfgate.com/tv/article/Did-50s-TV-show-feature-a-con-artist-named-Trump-10848356.php

>thewrap.com/conman-named-trump-trackdown-series-conman/

avclub.com/article/yes-old-western-had-villain-named-trump-who-promis-248289
steph_eloise
Jan 12, 2017 8:30 AM

elginbleecker.blogspot.si/2017/01/trump-comes-to-town-on-tvs-trackdown.html
So they run this right now?

And the video has verbatim quotations from Trump. I think it's more likely that the marxists in power are up to their usual tricks and trying to rewrite pop culture to discredit him.
I wouldn't be surprised if they overdubbed the video and erased all the old versions.

You do know Trump's father was good goyim from the start, that all of Trump's appointees are zionist neo-cons who are striving to have you fight their last final war, to bring about the complete collapse of Western civilisation?

If you don't you're an idiot or more likely another one of the ten a penny hasbara kikes that have derailed the movement thepast few years.

Oy vey, and fuck you too, kikepedia.

web.archive.org/web/20160303023904/http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/25/woody-guthrie-sang-of-his-contempt-for-his-landlord-donald-trumps-father/?_r=0
According to this, Fred Trump was a pop culture icon in 1950 but not in a good way when he was criticized by his tenant Woody Gunthrie in a song. As modern anons know, parody songs are an incredibly popular way to spread a message, and it takes a year or two before television catches up (GAME ON NYPD). Sadly, any other pop culture references to Fred Trump have been lost to time, probably because they were not good enough to record.

Obviously a diary or some shit from the Takedown writer would clear everything up, but I think this can at least establish that Fred Trump would be a well-known individual by 1954 between the music and his senate hearings.

Interesting response, considering it's you trying to shut down any rational logical discussion of your fake opposition hero Trump and his [judeo-friendly B'nai Brith daddy] who is owned hook line and sinker by kikes, leading America to do isreals bidding.

This place needs some serious fumigation.

PS any response to this?

/CyEkt7bWQAAoyuw.jpg

You're not fitting in, kike.

That's interesting. Now we need to find out why there was already talk of a wall back in the 1950's

So, by you maintaining a lie that Trump's philosemitic slum landlord father was no friend to the kikes, you then j'accuse me of being Le kike.
Right gotcha!

Can you then please explain the self-evident newspaper cutout I posted some moments ago?

Well Trump's Uncle, John G. Trump had a revolutionary design for a static generator in its time and some of his designs are in my father's physics book. I even redpilled my libshit professor about Trump's Uncle having good genetics for invention was the line I used and he's changed since then.

Really? He criticized Mitt Romney back in 2012 for being too hard on immigration.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Donald-Trump-Ronald-Kessler/2012/11/26/id/465363/