Political philosophy of Oathuism

Dedicated thread to discussing the political philosophy of Oathuism.

I believe it is time for us to leave our online enclaves and become politically active promoting Oathuism and helping more people void there Oaths.

After Trump's 8 years, we have a shot at getting an Oathist president, if we take the right stwps now. An Oathist president could wear the "Mystic Meme" and void all oaths globally. This would be a big step forward for humanity.

Also, please post dank oath breaker OC

It's been a while, Oathcuck. Glad to see you're still at it.

Thanks for the OC. I will never stop voiding oaths, it is important work that encounters much resistance.

Freemasons BTFO.

I want to draw one of these on a local lodge so bad.

I restored them… Sorry

I'm pretty sure the Oathfag is less evil than you. But then again, isn't Oathy just doing Kol Nidre?
I hold my heart to its own standard, so neither spell works on me.

You can't restore them by posting some image, you must take them anew.

Mods please ban this autistic, thankless piece of shit that is the op.
FUCK YOU SHITSNIGGLING autistic SHIT! You're more annoying than the fucking kikes!

t. triggered freekikeson

Masons on suicide watch

What is the mathematical principle you are trying to convey with this image OP?

You are eternally countered.
AVE ANGUIS
AVE PENDULUM

I was prepared for you, oath lover. You post this every time. But I havery the counter

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Nope, you both lost. Will triumphs.

I wasn't prepared for this level of oath voidance.

Been a while since the Oathbreaker autist has posted, I thought the masons got him.

Have a rare circles meme

I had an oath to not get dubs, thanks for breaking it

Geometrical constructing the figure is quite complex, I will post instructions if desired. Remember, it wotks because current year. Green is earth, blue is moon.

I REALLY missed oathposter. I'm not going to report this thread, and I ask that if it causes too much butthurt, it should at most be anchored.

What happens if the masons start taking vows instead of swearing oaths?

I have an oath to get dubs

Vows such as marriage vows are excluded as keeping vows is done because it is right, not because of the spiritial and supernatural effects like for oaths. If masons take vows, vows do not follow the same rules as oaths and are not as harmful. So it would be an improvement.

Of course so called "vows" that are enforced spiritually like oaths are deceitful oaths masqueradin as vows. So if masons take these types of "vows" then the oaths are void by the Mystic Meme.

DECEITFUL VOWS THAT ARE ACTUALLY OATHS ARE THE FUCKING WORST AND WE NEED A MEANS OF MEME TO PROTECT AGAINST THIS VIOLENT PHENOMENON

oathbreaker autist is best autist

literally wtf do your shitty circles mean op… how does the erath and moon represented like this "break" any masonic oaths?

explain the mechanics behind it pls

I was taking a break due to election, some shills were d&c on oath threads to reduse the visibility of US election issues. Of course voiding oaths is good but it became clear some shills are only in it fot money and were not showing the meme to their superiors as i had hoped. Fortunately I am protected from masons by vpn.

Ok so unfortunately this is very hard to explain, but I will do my best.

"Earth" represents material realm. "Moon" or Malkuth is asteal realm. Spirits are bound to earth with oaths. Moon can void oaths but in order to do so must be seen intersecting Earth. Normally this is impossible except from space. Oath breaker meme captures the essence of the experience of moon intersecting earth, thus voiding oaths.

bullets void mason oaths better

What's the political philosophy of Oathuism?

is this some Jewish Kabbalah cult?

Vacuous Vow Violator

See, it's not that complicated if you look in to it. Oathposter that oathbreaker is really begging for some compression and I think this level of quality is still acceptable.

Yes exactly, good summary of false vows.

The idea of the "red pill" is to seek out the hidden truth to become illuminated. The idea of the "blue pill" is to become darkened. The "oathvoid pill" attempts to break this false dichotomy of illuminated versus endarkened, as the demiurge/jews control both the darkness and the light. The endarkened follow through there love of ignorance, while the enlightened are used as a threat to keep the endarkened in the clutches of the rulers. The way to escape is to disavow all allegiance to the system, but doing so causes a spiritual crisis as all souls are oathed to the government through birth certificates and national identification numbers such as SSN in the USA. In relation to the recent elcetion, trump the illumined is better than hillary, but as will become clear things will not be as good as hoped. Expect a stock market crash within his first term precipitated by the fed for instance. This is because the election of Trump occurred within the oath bound system currently in place. The way to raising the white race is for the white man will not happen throigh oath binding elections or democracy. He must shed his oaths and replace it with the righteousness of the ALL, dealing justice and dispensing mercy only to the harmless. Finally under the despotic god kings of the most righteous white men the human race can be developed and improved to its maximum potential.

But this is just one idea, which is why I post this discussion thread to develop Oathuism further. Previous threads a few months back got us to this point.

The way they use the moon is wrong, but the concept is correct.

Okay, the main reason the Oathbreaker meme failed was because people didn't know what it meant or its purpose, and dismissed it as faggot forced meme autism. Why don't you explain what the meme means and then we might give it a shot?

For centuries people have said that Malkuth is Earth and Yesod is Moon.

But what the hell do they know?

Explaining a meme is exactly the problem, tho', isn't it?

All checked.

It seems to me that it's more of a mission if you choose to accept it, instead of just a meme.

The sperg is back in town.

Thank you, I have saved.

I have never left town, I was lurking out of respect to the election as money loving shills were coopting the oathbreaker to distract from US election issues.

he stole it from some old book called "Masonic Oaths Voided" or something like that. he added the color

so Globalism? no thanks, kike

Using this shit thread to check for get.

Disgusting.

Please explain, this is an opportunity to improve the philosophy. However I am sceptical of your intent as oathuism is not globalist but recognizes the special role of the white race.

The memes must be preserved

your memes are shit but your tism has potential

Well thank you for not shitting up the board during the election. I think you and your high energy are starting to grow on me. Not necessarily your meme though.
Could your oathbreaker be the reason I no longer give a fuck about this false Pope? The shepard of wolves? And if so would it be effective on the clergy?

NULL
AND
VOID

I'm gonna break your clock

What are the chances of seeing old foagie Masons recoiling in shock at an oath breaker tshirt worn in public?

Exactly 0.