RUSSIA DEPLOYS S-400 AA MISSILES AROUND MOSCOW IN RESPONS TO US TROOPS IN POLAND

GETTIN REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, KING NIGGER

UK Daily Mail:

Kikebart: archive.is/F01dF
UK Daily Mail: archive.is/n7wK9

Clickbait / fake news tier

Hope those low IQ inbreds blow themselves up. Anyone who supports Russia- legit moron who needs a reality check.

I haven't made a thread in a while- you guys are getting quicker, shlomo.

speaking of low IQ, your idea of people blandly "supporting" something is far more shallow than your "reality check"

you're retarded.

Hey rabbi, whatcha sliding?

Inb4 His Royal Saltiness starts a literal nuclear exchange because he's dying from the AIDS and no longer gives a fuck.

|
|>
|
|
|

topkek

Do you actually think they don't have 10s of batteries deployed at all times around Moscow?

That doesn't seem like much. It isn't like they're placing many tanks next to the border. If Ivan wants to park his S-400 close to Moscow that's his right.

Click bait fake news.

Moscow is ALWAYS protected by a ring of 20 S-300/S-400 brigades, they have had S-400 for years, literally the first battery they put in service (2007) was put there (near Elektrostal, W of Pushkino village, check fucking google maps).

Same around Minsk which is way fucking closer to Poland…
Same around Brest, first position is less than 2 miles from the Polish border…

Levi, you should really let the young shills do the shitposting.

Get with the times, grumps.

The eternal (((1))) strikes again!

This news is mildly suprising to me, since I could have sworn they already had S400 deployed around Moscow. I guess maybe they had it deployed, undeployed it for some reason sent the men to Syria maybe? and are now redeploying it.

Yeah, this news is either fake or misleading. Either it's totally fake, or they merely redeployed S400.

Can't both ZOG factions finally stop pussyfooting and go at eachother once and for all? I'm sick and tired of the impotent dick waving of western kikes and the misleading reports of cockblocking by eastern ones. If it finally happens, there better be a few lost nukes hitting China, the designated shitting country and Israel. Sage because it's horseshit, those S-400s have been around Moscow for quite a lot of time.

I have to imagine that if nuke start flying, India and Pakistan will use it as an excuse to nuke each other too.

I expect it, The only thing I'm not sure is how chinks will react in all of this. I can see them either support Russia, the way the US did it during both world wars or simply let both go at eachother while continuing to plunder nigs.

And because I'm not a fucking journalist I will now bring verifiable proof of what I'm talking about.

I think they would try to stay out of it, if at all possible. The Chinks aren't known for being hotheads. Also they have far fewer nukes than Russia and America.

Guess it would be hard for chinks to be able to pull off a supply and/or monetary support of Russia without US intel getting wind of it.

Nice.

NATO HQ:

Let's invade Russia in the depth of winter, what could possibly go wrong?

Sorry I said 20 brigades when it's evolved to 20 battalions (typically 6x TELAR, 3x TELL)… That's 720 missiles always at the ready.
A brigade is typically 2 battalions.

OH MY GOOD GOD!!!!
The Russians are being intimidated by a military build up by NATO forces in the Baltic states and Poland???
So they want to to defend themselves? FUCKING BASTARDS.

Only nuclear first strike by NATO can counter this defensive reaction by the EVIL Russians who hacked the elecricity supply of USA and their general election.
My fucking mobile phone is broken: RUSSIANS.
My cat is sick: RUSSIANS.
My mother is ill: RUSSIANS.
It's cold and my heating is fucked: RUSSIANS.

I want total WAR with the cunts now. The fucking bastards. I'm ready.

RIP in peace Polan

Trips!

That submarine looks like it belongs in the scrapyard.

This is why we need a EU army ASAP! Russians moving around their military within their own boarders is unacceptable! We will not live in fear anymore!

kek