Soros’ Son Quietly Steps Up as Major Liberal Donor

Soros’ Son Quietly Steps Up as Major Liberal Donor
Alexander Soros gave $4.5 million to Democratic campaigns and committees in 2016

Alexander Soros, the son of liberal billionaire George Soros who acts as the managing partner for Soros Brothers Investments, has quietly emerged as a major donor to Democratic campaigns and causes.

Alexander has remained relatively unknown in the world of political giving thanks to his father garnering a bulk of the family’s attention. However, Alexander has stepped up his political contributions even as his father continued to pour tens of millions into the coffers of Democratic campaigns and political action committees.

Alexander gave more than $4.5 million to Democratic campaign committees and political action committees in 2016, according to campaign finance records. The millions in donations from Alexander throughout the past election cycle is a sharp increase from years past.

The Senate Majority PAC, the political action committee of former Sen. Harry Reid (D., Nev.), was the biggest recipient of cash from Soros’ son. Between August and November 2016, Alexander cut four checks to Reid’s leadership PAC totaling $3.5 million.

Alexander gave $127,800 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee during the 2016 campaign cycle and added $133,400 to the Democratic National Committee Services Corp.

Alexander also contributed the maximum amount allowed ($5,400) to numerous Democratic politicians, including failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, former senator Russ Feingold (D., Wis.), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.), and Rep. Keith Ellison, who is in the running to lead the Democratic National Committee.

Tens of thousands were also given to numerous state Democratic parties across the country. Alexander provided checks of $10,000 to the Democratic parties of Illinois, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas, Oregon, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, among other states.

The $4.5 million in donations from Alexander this past election cycle is a major jump from what he had given since the 2012 election cycle.

During the 2012 election cycle, Alexander contributed slightly more than $400,000. For the 2014 election cycle, Alexander provided over $88,000 to Democratic campaigns and committees.

Dan Gainor, the vice president of Business and Culture at the Media Research Center who has extensively tracked cash from George Soros, particularly to media entities, said that Alexander could assume the role currently occupied by his father in the future.

“Alexander Soros is following in both his father and brother’s footsteps—going left,” Gainor told the Washington Free Beacon in an email statement. “As George Soros ages, there has been speculation about who will assume his role funding the liberal movement. With the expanded giving of both Alex and Jonathan Soros, it’s possible that both of them will play key roles supporting the left for decades to come.”

Gainor went on to say that the media should pay closer attention to Alexander’s activities.

“Alex, in particular, has championed standard left-wing ‘progressive causes’ such as climate change and social justice. Like many liberals, he totally misread the 2016 election and his support for Hillary leaves him without a standard-bearer to back,” Gainor continued. “But, he has more than enough money to support numerous candidates and organizations. Though his own personal foundation is young, it doubled its annual giving to about $1.5 million just since 2012. And its assets have grown even faster.”

Alexander did not immediately return a request for comment on his spike in contributions.

archive.fo/YPJwO

He needs to die.

do you not have the decency to greentext the block quotes and bold the title, you fucking faggot?

How degenerate is he pol?

So when do we meme an "accident" upon this poor kike?

Holy shit that face is CUCK incarnate. What are the odds he just dies by himself of aids within 3 years?

You tell me

200% gasworthy.

**Was wondering where (((elites))) like to spend their free time. Was not wrong.
Maybe I get an autograph one of these days, on a small Auschwitz postcard.**

he won't reach 50

What I think should be done, is for us to meme Alexander Soros' death before his father's.

There is no better way to crush the soul of a tyrant than to smash his carefully cultivated legacy right before his dying eyes.

He will bathe in sorrow and agony.

What the heck do these guys even do to earn so much money?

You need a jewish billionaire dad checked

He look like such a weak little twink though. At least his father has a sort of menacing look to him. This guy just looks like a cuck, I know he's powerful, but cucky nonetheless.

This post is truth.

Kek wills it. This faggot is going down.

"Earn"?

If you're rich enough, it's really easy to stay rich by paying people to invest your money

(attractive digits)
This.
Nothing is better than this.
Glory to the Frog.

Big head, non-prescription black-rimmed designer glasses, can't grow a decent beard, vacant, empty stare in his eyes, general non-threatening numale look.

Yeah, this guy won't be a problem. I can almost guarantee he isn't as clever or ruthless as his father, due to growing up with a silver spoon up his ass. And he can follow his father's playbook and throw money at various causes, but that'll only get him so far before he has to rely on his own instincts, of which I'm pretty sure he has none.

Please someone, kill this guy.
Soros should be alive to watch his son die. Let him live to see his offspring die.

It's mainly jews doing grafitti.

I kind of thought that after the election and pedoshit wound down, we would be doxing open society. We definitely need research on these people, but not where 4cucks can broadcast it to the world

wew

"Money" is a Rothschilds asset and Soros, being where he is to take the heat in Rothschilds place, have more than enough printed for him at any time.

Fucking this.

Rollin

what better way for a chaos god to demonstrate his power?

It has already been willed, my sons.

dubs have spoken

I think the Rothschilds are using the Soros clan to deflect from them. Remember anons, follow the money. Soros isn't the final boss.

If dubs, Kek wills it

Look at that condescending smile.

Go to Reddit to have your autism catered to. You don't belong here.

Death to the King kike and his faggot son.

His kikepedia pic. He looks like the dude that would play the devil in a movie.

His daddy started training him at a young age with buttplugs in anticipation of George fucking the shit out of him at his barmitzvah.

Man, he's the type of kike to play many different faces. Very interesting.

Thanks for the mental image.

Anytime, user. Anytime.
This is the look George had on his face every time he railed his child's asshole

I would report you if it weren't for your get

He's learning. Still his father has to kick the bucket first, more dangerous than his son just because of accumulated years of kikery

Why do horrible people live so long?

Once you're a multi-millionaire, making money while sitting on your arse is as easy as it gets. Invest all your money in a currency when it's at a low point (like the £ now, for example), then any small alteration upwards and you've made more millions.

WE NEED YOU, GIVE US A SIGN

Soros reminds me Baron of harkonnen. And Alex is Feyd-Rautha.

So it be done

Oh Jesus his eyes, he looks like he's genuinely insane.

Blood transfusions.

Jews are known to murder goys for their organs. Heart problems? Have the best surgeons transplant a freshly harvested teenagers heart.

Why is the guy in grey on the image you posted a jew shoving anons into the pit of kek? I swear we've been tricked and fell for right wing virtue signaling.

Maybe the blonde guy is shoving the Jew there and those were just Wojacks.

Soros claims he has no interest in his jewishness yet the mother of his son is a kike.

That's just a lie so kikeservatives can claim Soros is evil because he hates Israel. The Soros hacks revealed that he is doing absolutely nothing to harm Israel at all.

Though he did claim that the happiest moment in his life was helping Nazis capture other Jews, so I guess for the mega kike, he still likes to fuck over the tribe to assert his jewishness over them.

The biggest enemy of a jew is another jew, given the opportunity they will easily throw one another to the lions for even the smallest offense or personal gain, thats why it's so important to play certain (((factions))) against each other whenever possible, basically what happens when D&C shills try and drive a wedge between burgers and bongs

See: Anthony Weiner

He's a legit faggot who dates niggers, so be thankful he can't reproduce

Back atcha.

It's obvious that people just hang out with the kike because he has a lot of money but he probably doesn't even realise it himself.

jews, cultural jews, fake jews, whatever they are… the kikes as we know it are the most insecure kinds of people you get. The body language always says the same thing and yet the words and actions show the opposite. They over compensate.

There aren't enough parentheses to contain them all

There aren't enough parentheses to contain them all.

Kekus Vult.