Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

why are people of british descent so ugly

Is immigration really that bad of a thing? Most brits look like they came from the shallow end of the gene pool. Maybe introducing some fresh blood cpuld help them develop past that inbred cunt look they all have.

importing niggers and ragheads from the third world will somehow improve things?

Besides the obvious cultural enrichment, yes. Strong black seed will help sire a newer, stronger, more beautifully brown bonanza of qt3.14s

Whoever failed to film and leak it. Pics or it never happened.

reminder that sandnigs and africans inbreed constantly

Listen Holla Forums, I know papa smurf Trump makes you feel entitled to act like an ass here on Holla Forums but the degradation a lady like this is NOT ok. Especially /ourgirl/ Shailene Woodley who has been pretty based in the past.

Also please redpill me on Dakota Pipeline and why it's a left-right issue? Isn't it about fracking?

ugly ass who

The Rethuglicans want to destroy nature to sell oil to our greatest ally Israel.

Reminder that this bitch was going to be Mary Jane.

At its heart it shouldn't be, but unfortunately environmentalists (read: people who virtue signal about the environment but don't actually give a shit about it) are typically the kind of hardcore leftist that feels the need to shoehorn their other unrelated complaints into the equation (if u want tha pipeline ur like double raycis hitlergrumpf i bet u h8 muslims), which in turn attracts a whole lot of opposition from right-wing people that normally wouldn't have given a shit because they now think there's more than an environmental problem going on that directly affects their unrelated politics.

How exactly did they do it? Did they put on gloves and stick their fingers up there with lube or somthing!?

Depends. If they have reasonable cause to believe she may have jammed it way up there thry will. Most of the time it is have them strip, occular assessment, then crouch and cough. Considering she had bern roughing it and probably eating premium survival rats it probably wasn't to fun for the cops.

Has she said, I really want to know if a big guy got rowdy.

Thank God we have psychics like you around to tell us who really cares about the environment. Let me guess, it's the guys who hate environmental regulations and don't believe human industry is accelerating climate change.

I think it becomes a left-right issue more because leftists believe the western world is so successful that we don't need to be concerned about resources (and in turn jobs).

People on the right get more concerned about what is creating value or providing jobs for people, and they see something like a pipeline as an opportunity to provide jobs and resources to their regions.

So really, if you were a leftist that felt we didn't have some need for more petroleum products nor that we needed more job opportunities, then why would you feel a pipeline was even necessary? I would guess you wouldn't and it'd make you feel much more comfortable to say no to the pipeline.

Whereas if you were someone on the right and were concerned about the job market as well as the cost of goods in your region, then would you feel the pipeline was necessary? My guess is you would.

It comes down to whether you think our country/region has enough resources or not.

Are you vegan? If not, you can't claim to be serious about environmentalism since factory farms are the leading cause of climate change. The vast majority of "environmentalists" are not vegan.

And we all know factory farms are the only place to get meat and eggs.

Literally who?

When you get arrested, you get strip-searched. If she's not prepared to do a naked squat and cough, then she shouldn't do the crime.

Are you serious? Do you realize how you get water and oil to your landlocked city?

The rest of the world is laughing at the clown show you have become America.

It makes its surroundings federal area, in which you can't do numerous amounts of shit and freedoms without getting shot or your house torched
For indians, who do nothing but play, camp, fish and drink, a pipeline is basically another buffalo shoah

Don't worry, Europe is importing its own underclass of violent brown people like the kind America has been suffering with for almost as long as it has existed

Keep laughing. Our prisons are full of feral niggers. Of course you have to get strip searched if you get arrested. Are they just supposed to throw a bunch of criminals in a room together with weapons?

It's Dakota, it's nothing but land. They still have plenty of room to be tree niggers.

>orgypool party alt-right rally is cancelled because of praying Muslims in front of the capitol

That's hot. Who in their right mind wouldn't do the same? I bet her ass tastes amazing

Well? Did they find any?

Sounds about right.

False, but accurate.

You don't have to commit to get arrested drumpfcuck

Fathers should be teaching that. Not schools.

Junkies should get executed, bitch is lucky she only had her butthole searched

she's got that thousand-cock stareā€¦.

No, but importing superior Polish Aryans should improve things mightily.

Certainly better than the inbred protestsnt scum who lives there now.