Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalideologycatgirls.com/index.html
prole.info/pamphlets/situationistsabout.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Eat more.

You've heard the mods. Hear the Alex Jones show. That's all.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Kojima.

Holy shit. From his room and attic to this.
Muke is so fucking bourgeois

Looks like a stiff wind would break him in half. Only fit to serve in the revolution as a fuccboi to raise morale.

thank mr skeltal

This is just me being geared up for pokemon go when it came out - why would you post it here?

That's not actually my house in the background, it's the one to the left that you cant really see. Although tbh that kinda just makes it worse cus it's even bigger.

Muke, go gulag yourself in the name of the proletarians' vengeance.

I was just correcting a mistake fam.

Even if I was, which I'm really not, does it matter? Does it change the validity of my opinions?

yes, yes it does.

hmmmmmmmmm

disgusting

the one time the socdem is right about something

don't some of the old middle class houses in england look really nice ?

nice meme

So surprising…

cute tbh

thx

wtf i hate xexizy now

Truly there's only one way to make up for this infraction.

She has four ears.

Half human, half elf, half cat

Don't bully our Muke.

ngl I feel a bit heartbroken
d-do we have to gulag him?

How can you guys even recover?

i guess convert to stalinism

That's 150%!

Apoliticalism is best ''ism.

yep

What is life.

I won't be falling for your bourgeois tears

forgot a few points.

That's actually accurate apart from they moved from Cyprus. And it was only one cornershop.

even WORSE, 'comrade'

Is he actually this ugly? I've never watched his videos and on the meme screenshots he looked more like a human being.

So would you guys have disregarded Marx and Lenin because of their rich family backgrounds as well? Not to compare myself to them but you see my point.

just like 80% of this board.

XEXIZY IS A PAKI CONFIRMED

I always knew you were a Paki!!!

Yes, they were bourgeois to the core.

Anarchkiddie opinions don't count.

No, I'm actually poor in a 3rd world country

Coming from a guys who goes like "I'm not reading this book because the author is an anarchist" while making fun of anarchists for not reading Marxist literature

I'm not even an anarchist but a "tankie" such as yourself have a lot of nerve.

and I was forgot to say,
Kropotkin was a fucking prince so please stop anarchist.

How rich are your parents mukey? Are they millionaires?

Stop bullying muke-kun!

fuck you

Lol.

fug :-DDD

mesmerising

well i guess i'm a full on stalinist now

I'm pretty disappointed with you tbh.

kek
politicalideologycatgirls.com/index.html

HOW RICH ARE THEY

Who?

Wow, what is this and why is it so awesome?

situationist kiddie pls

Yes and most of the people on this board are not.

Damn that was fucking great. I don't know how someone as based as the Catgirl Drawfag continues to make OC for this cesspit.

Stockholm syndrome.

Also she explained she has an unhealthy fascination with autistic people being obsessed with something.

This is situationist territory now.

I mean good luck getting popular support for a revolution when you can't contain your retard rage over someone owning a cell phone, living in a house, or making more than ten cents a day in a torture factory.
Your on-the-face disdain for third worldism is also undercut by your assumption that anyone living a fairly average 1st world life is inherently bourgeois, or petit-bourgeois (which I'm forced to assume, based on your usage, translates to "person I don't like") at the very least when you can't actually claim they own property or the MoP.

This tbh.

nice generalization m8. Most of us dont care about that, its not even like anyone has a choice on the matter. That's where "there is no such a thing as ethical consumption under capitalism" comes from.

Muke has well and truly been BTFO'd. Will he ever recover?

i hope this is fake, please tell me this is fake

and by that logic even the roo man is bourg too

why the fuck would he be wearing those headphones in a hospital you moron of course it's fake

No, it real. He was refuting anarchyball and didn't want to disturb the baby.

Daily Reminder
Leninism BTFO!

top kek, classical anarchism BTFO

Practise over theory fags!

kekalonia nevar 5get

Don't worry Muke, I think maybe 5 people on this board actually think you're bourgeois. Hopefully the rest are trolling and don't actually know that little about class.

Don't let her know how good she is.
She might leave us.

It is a bad thing when you're trying to seize the means of production.

kill

yourself

my

man

this is a marxist leninist board now

literally what every fucking bourgeois says

I don't get it.

ITT: Leftists fail at class analysis, using income bracket rather than role in the process of social production and reproduction, or failing to understand that some non-proletarians may be comrades in the struggle for communism.

Do you or, if you are supported by them, your parents rely on selling their labor power for a wage to make their living?

If yes, then you are proletarian.
If not, this still doesn't mean you can't be a communist!

dude my mom lives in a bigger house than that and she's a teacher can we please stop making stupid shitty petty assumptions about people not everyone needs to live in their parent's basement like you
third worldists fuck off
anarkiddies fuck off
MLs fuck off
and in the meantime situationists fuck off as well

how ma-a-a-ad could you be?

Exactly. If someone became a millionaire due to for example an extremely successful cooperative they're not fucking bourgeois.

Well, it depends what the co-op was doing/how it worked. But I'm assuming you mean that it was just from selling their labor power for a wage in a setting which allowed that labor power to be exchanged for a value which was closer to the actual value of the labor power, in which case yes.

why?

Either your phrasing is really bad (you meant it as simply a statement of fact that you don't happen to be in a situation where you have to rely on your parents), in which case you need to be more careful how you say things comrade. Or you meant that how it sounded, as a classist insult to those less fortunate than you, in which case fuck off reactionary scum and get out muh Mozambican Subsistence Farming Zine Editorial Committee.

I dislike the "no fun allowed" situationists. Other than that I'm pretty close to a situationist myself.

No, I was just implying that that's the only way you can really preach from a position of authority on poorer-than-thou.

ITT people are stupid and can't tell that this thread is full of joking shitposting that isn't supposed to be taken seriously. We're in a fucking imageboard. Stop being such fucking pansies.

anyways, xexizy is petit-bourgeois

You'll have to explain further. I'm afraid I'm lost. Or I just got memed preddy fuggin hard.

Situationists and Leftcoms have a lot in common, might I suggest a comradely critique?
prole.info/pamphlets/situationistsabout.pdf

meant

Daily Reminder

>>I'm pretty close to a situationist myself.
pro-situ pleb get out

would make a sissy of tbh

sweet communist, communist daughter~

It's a skinny guy in front of an upper middle class looking house.

What a fucking cuck

beautiful

Daily Reminder.

Is this the daily reminder not to become an imageboard personality?

Sauce?

a had a friend back in highschool who was so tall he had three halves