LePen and AfD MEME MAGIC

BREXIT: 1, TRUMP: 2, LEPEN: 3, AfD: 4

MEME MAGIC EDITION

To save our Eurobro's in Deutschland and Francais and help solidify the 4th Reich we need LePen and AfD to win their elections.

To make this happen we create 1000s of memes showing newspapers, TV news, crowds celebrating, etc. Everything associated with their victories in their respective countries. Then spam them on here, halfchan, plebbit, kikebook, instagram, twitter, etc.

If we feed the inevitable win into public consciousness, the win shall become inevitable.

Hail Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/rvss/
archive.fo/itc0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgers busy making sure ttump doesnt get shot or whatever.

We can help but you baugettes and krauts need to get the ball rolling.

You know it's just spelled "France" right OP?
You've basically just said "Germany and French".

t. Bong

what if this is not our meme magic,just like us people started to hate lefties and degenerates.

Meme magic doesn't work like this, faggot. If you want to make propaganda, FINE, and I think this might be effective propaganda, but you're not doing "meme magic." "Meme magic" happens when you tell the truth and it seems like it made a prediction.

Now is not the time to be perfectionist faggot. We can't do to her what the neoconservatives did to trump. You find me a fashy Frenchmen with a chance to win or you fuck off.

dubs for best timeline

Wrong, nigga. Meme magick works in many mysterious ways. Timeline shifting by pre-memeing an outcome is an efficient strategy.

checked

kek is with you yuro's. do not despair victory is near

wew lad

You're a real sound voice of reason, user….

There should be a base level to that, not some shit that makes you want to bang your head against the wall. Women in politics work if you chose a certain framework, which france is because they are fucking faggots, just like in canada where you have a politician that is really mallable. We just have to make sure that they get the right payload.

It doesnt work in mysterious ways, it works because clockwerkz.

It is the soft version of the right, which isnt too bad.
The leftists just need another haircut.

they will fail and give nationalism a bad image forever.

Not if i can inject some intelligence into it :^).

The faggots that dislike Trump don't have guns.

And we ll dislove your identity politics shit just with the right amount of chemicals that only we know to activate. And a plus is that the barbers will have a spike in income.

these some faggots are oblivious to their own hypocrisy and the irony of their moral standings that i wholly expect that to change soon.

You're proving my point about how those who support women in politics at any level are nothing more than fools.

Don't forget Wilders and PVV. Here are the important elections in 2017:

15 March 2017 - Netherlands - PVV

23 April and 7 May 2017 - France - FN

24 September 2017 - Germany - AfD

Colonies on America predate the modern British state. If anything, they're our son, not the reverse.

IT is always hypocrisy no matter what political spectrum and what social standing, that is the monkey mirror.

But then again, since some nigresses read these forums i have to inform them that absuing their natural hair will cause pattern baldness and ususally men wont really look at your "special" style of hair, they only care about if it is healthy, which regular straightening of your hair or wearing wigs isnt.

Dude, your entire legal system is based off of them.

sad!

Look, man, I get that your a knee-jerk jingoist, but the U.S.A. is an entirely derivative nation.

why would a right wing board back the afd instead of the npd? it's basically a centrist party with some rhetoric against refugees. basically like merkel in 2004.

and lepen kicked off her based father a few years ago from the party. if she betrays her family like that, what do you expect her to do to her voters?

Try harder.

The npd is a bunch of imbeciles, the afd isnt any better but it had or has the potential to suck in some voters that arent really facist but like to go the country in a certain way, whereas the npd is your local skinhead club.

And we ll give the afd some intelligence since their cucks left their realm. Some rhetoric some social models etc, and they will get the crowbar if they dont want shift the way i see that fit.

The NPD is so undermined by german intelligence and defamed by mass media that they could never win an election at this point.

The AfD is juuuuust clean enough that even many blupilled germans find them acceptable.

The reason german intelligence underminded that is that once you have a certain party at a certain time only a certain type of people will support that. NOt speaking of the general ideology, it is more like a kid on a techno party that desperatly wants some hiphop to be played which will stick out.
The afd right now is a protest party, and it had some intelligence but right now you could say somalis are the reason why trains come in late.
People would vote for that anyway.

That is how they operate in general, and that is why they are internally split right now for several reasons.

ANd it is also really interesting that some counterterrorism types are usually right wing, but once you have to gather all that different types under one ideology and usually these types are more of the right wing type you will have some breaking points since the "leaders" advocate for something that is just a farce.

The FvD(Thierry Baudet) are a much better choice.

They will usually seek out the strongest male to cultivate to ease their personality which in consequence will strenghen their immune system like wounded seal.

Just like the internet, it is all that ideas and all that talk and sometimes a frog will come along and sums it up that sticks, and this little text will transfer to other frogs, and then contemproary art will mixed in this because the frogs will watch it digest it and then it spit out.
That is why you are so interesting.

Julian Assange's great grandfather exposes Benedict Arnold for the traitorous scum he was.

The white wizzard needs to be free, and the first thing he has to do is to fuck some boobanimals.

chegged them dobbles

It's not entirely necessary to create new ones, what I believe should be done ASAP is to convert english ones into french and german. And by that I don't mean just a mere translation, I'm implying also getting french characters and german caricatures in them. Most importantly, while Le Pen is considered the French candidate, we do not have an egregore of her party and the rising nationalist and ethnonationalist France. The AFD-tan, coupled with Putsch-chan and Old Deutscher Michel are awesome, why aren't you giving Marianne and Marine a couple of new friends? Bonus points, there's also a nigger caricature to make them less endearing, but it doesn't look like the SHIEEEEEEEET nigger, rather it's a bona fide Afronigger.

just wait for Hitler, amirite?

/c/ is the way forward; not /e/ and definitely not /h/, but /c/.

Sure thing JIDF bros, we need to make these Israeli backed controlled opposition candidates win :>)

meme it happen

Le Pen is going to win France. People keep telling me she's an anti semite. I keep asking them for proof. They keep not having any.

This is going to be a repeat of Trump. The left will attack Le Pen with unfounded and spurious claims that they cannot back up. The internet will check them the same way it did with Trump. This will give the people in France who would support Le Pen openly the support that THEY need to not fear repercussions for their support. This will grow Le Pen's public support base.

It's going to go down just like Trump did. Totally. And then there will be a Frexit, causing the EU to essentially crumble.

For Kek we reconquista Germany! Praise Him! Unleash the frogs of war!

Kebe! Help cleanse the douchelands!

FIRE THE MEME CANNONS!
VICTORY IN FRANCE AND GERMANY!
KEK TAKE MY ENERGY!

I just checked, according to Theresa May article 50 will be triggered by the end of March 2017. This should give at least FN and AfD, maybe even PVV if it's triggered early enough, a boost.

Meme magic happens when you tell the truth and the outcome is beyond what you expected, and in the end you rationalize it as "I'm just pretending to make a prediction".

Because no one can predict 100% lets be honest, I'm sorry rationalists.

danke AFD-chan!

danke AfD-chan

danke AfD-chan!

I REALLY should have put more effort into it

A suggestion: associating Nationalism with Christianity and Feudalism would be good. Any normie would be less scared of le NSDAP and the critics would look dumb criticizing people holding christian symbols while defending their nation symbols.

Can a Kraut give us a non cucked translation of this?

Make Europe Europe Again

Just say Germany in France since burgers clearly can't into foreign languages.

What, the Fourth Empire within the Germanies? Stop assuming 'Reich' in itself has anything to do with NatSoc.

I appreciate the help, burgers, but don't be overeager. You don't understand Europe, and you arrogance will only put people off which is counterproductive. I'll try and make you aware of some things to help though:

France: Prides itself on secularism so don't make extensive usage of religion. Islam threatens this, so that's an avenue of attack. Also, NO ENGLISH. The Frogs are the most arrogant race of people you'll ever meet, and this concerns their language too. They are fiercely distrustful of any outsiders interesting with their shit. I'd try and focus on keeping the ideals of the Revolution alive in the face of immigration and Islam, and also the loss of prestige for France. Hark back to a time when they were a major world power (go easy on colonial references though).

Germany: Don't even mention the NSDAP. I'd stay away from the 2nd Reich as well. In fact, ignore history altogether. The best thing here is to show how Islam is threatening liberal values (similar to France) like feminism (point to sex attacks). English is more acceptable here though German would be more effective.

Also, don't forget the Netherlands. Forget Wilders, he'll do well enough without our help (he's a Jew anyway so fuck him) and back SGP.

t. bong

Wenn du dieses Bild beim Scrollen sieht, wurdest du von der
GRUSELIGEN AfD-CHAN
besucht.
Glück und ein hoher Stimmenanteil werden dir zuteil, aber nur, wenn du mit
DANKE AfD-CHAN
antwortest.

Also the line breaks don't work in German, so dunno how you'd want to handle that

Grazie, kamerad, just put 'em in the way your language wants them to be.

this.
Just wait for hitler.

Are you fucking retarded

8888888 GET will likely happen on inauguration. Just a heads up.

We're getting Hitler AND 8888888 GET on January 20th

Shadilay, brothers. The long awaited day is fast approaching. I salute all of us who have made it this far, and I honor all those who have fallen along the way.

Praise Kek.

Wenn du dieses Bild siehst, hattest du Besuch von der

GRUSELIGEN AfD-CHAN

Glück und ein hoher Stimmenanteil werden dein, aber nur wenn du mit

"DANKE AfD-CHAN"
antwortest.

Maybe like this?

O shit. Now I get it.
Let's scatter our vote among the smallest and fringiest parties in order to stay fringy while we w8 for 88.

Wenn du dieses Bild siehst,
hattest du Besuch von der

GRUSELIGEN AfD-CHAN

Glück und ein hoher Stimmenanteil werden dein,
aber nur wenn du mit

"DANKE AfD-CHAN"

probably more like this
antwortest.

Le Pen's problem is that even though she may be Trump, her opponent is not Hillary.

He's just right-wing enough to satisfy the average French patriot, but not so right-wing that the left won't vote for him in the final run off in order to make sure that Le Pen loses.

Le Pen will win the first round of the election and then every single person who didn't vote for her will support Fillon in the second.

fug

was meant for

have this

Schaust du dieses Bildchen an, hattest du Besuch von
AfD-Chan

Glück und Stimmen werden dein, dafür muss deine Antwort sein
DANKE AfD-Chan

..I'll show myself out

Reime! Sehr schön!

Thanks for the check, user.

I swear, I have no idea where the "language of love" meme comes from. Frog is the ugliest fucking language.

Anyway, I'm sure there's some soundbites from this that someone can use to make webms like those made for Trump.

danke AfD-chan

"danke AfD-chan"

danke AfD-chan!

those digits

Now where have I heard that one before?

checked

danke AfD-Chan

You retarded chimp-tier nigger this is meme'ing victory images into consciousness,not trying to convince voters she's already won. FUCK how stupid can a faggt get?

Oh good God, it gets worse. Yeah, sure, let's tie this shit albatross of a meme around her neck, sure it'll go much better for her than the other person who tried it.

i love Petry so much i fucking can't even..

I honor your dubs with a (((HITLER SALUTE)))

And a rare le Pen to compensate for jewry

ebin

Neat.

11 !!!!!!!!!!!

KEK has confirmed. AfD, LePen, inevitable

Ihr is the wrong pronoun, iirc it'd be sie. Ihr is the equivalent of y'all or you all

It's tainted with sulphur anyway

The dative form of sie is ihr.

Danke AFD-Chan
Make Deutschland Great Again.

gonna be honest with you guys, im a leftie, but i see how bad the path is we are currently going and we cant keep importing rapefugees.
however the AfD still has the naziimage and i dont see them to be able to overcome it unless another heavy terrorattack redpills people. I believe cooperation with Die Partei, which is left so you probably dont like it, might help overcome the image simply because they are left. I believe die partei isnt inside the establishment, the leader martin sonneborn exposed corruption of the deutsche bank and of a pharma company, and is in the EU simply to troll the system and show people how he can get money for doing nothing in there.
die partei und AfD in cooperation would possibly get rid of the naziimage, balance each other out so it wont go too far right nor too far left, stop or at least decrease refugees and both would probably be outside of (((them))).
what do you guys think? should wie try a coalition of those two?

Vergas dich, Sören

who are they supposed to cooperate with otherwise though? im currently ok with anyone who isnt (((them))), and i believe afd and die partei arent. also i dont expect AfD to gain majority on its own since my countrymen are too dumb to vote anything e´lse but CDU and SPD

danke AFD-chan

Danke AfD-chan

Praise Kek.

How does that prove anything other than that you're a retard.

If (((Wilders))) ever gets into power he still has to form a coalition and since all the old parties ruled that out FvD are one of the parties that he has to work with.

Klaut nicht meine Sachen von Krautchan /rvss/ und pfostiert es auf dieses Krebsbrett, sonst lehnt ihr uns ja auch immer ab.

Wir sind mehr als ihr, schließt euch uns an oder werdet zur Minderheit.

Holla Forums ist Amischeiße

Deshalb Säge

Wer bist du denn?

Ruhig bleiben, wir kämpfen alle für die Sache.
Niemand klaut die Bilder, ich pfostiere sie, weil sie sich von hier aus entsprechend besser verbreiten können.

Dann kommt krautchan.net/rvss/ und lauert nicht auf einem Amiboard…

VOLKSVERRÄTER !11!

neoneo/pol/ in a fucking nutshell.
It's almost as if the past 8 years never happened.

/rvss/-Rechtscuck-Brettjude schmückt sich wieder mal mit fremden Federn und spielt sich auf.

Geschäft wie üblich würde ich mal sagen.

Verpiss dich einfach du jämmerlicher Totalversager. Oder bleib bei den Achtkanalmöngis, die genauso unproduktiv und behindert sind wie du.

Gott wie ich KC hasse.

So I have a question for any Germans, I'm an argie with dual citizenship, can I vote and how do I do so?

Wir werden auch noch Freunde, die Wahl ist ja erst im September, bis dahin wird das schon noch.

Wir hassen euch arrogante Wichser genauso und dabei sogar noch kreativer und aktiver als ihr.

Der Rechtsruck-Kotjude ist bei uns übrigens genauso verhasst wie bei euch. Er hat überhaupt nichts beigesteuert und scückt sich hier dennoch damit. Klassischer Jude halt.

Aber letzten Endes sitzen wir wohl leider im selben Boot.

Also fickt euch und Sieg Heil.

You considered suicide?

You are a goddamn alien in this country, and you wan't to vote?!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you millennial shitheads?!

I just hate this fucked up system, sry if you wanted to vote for the AfD, but this whole thing is so deeply fucked up I can't stand it anymore.

I get it, there should be no dual citizenship, but I have it, might as well help however I can.

Was du wirlklich hasst, ist der Rechtsruckjude.der sowohl uns als auch euch mit seinem Judenscheiss zukrebst.

Er ist nicht im geringsten repräsentativ für /rvss/.

Aber seine Spaltereien haben bei euch offensichtlich gut gewirkt, weswegen ich da auch wenig Mitleid für euch empfinde.

Wer so dumm ist, auf jüdische Spaltereien hereinzufallen, hat es auch nicht anders verdient.

danke AfD-CHAN

Du vielleicht, wir anderen aber nicht.

Sekundiert. Genau so ist es.

t. anderer /rvss/-Bernd

You know, words have a meaning.
Onmly because you're too fucking stupid to understand them, doesn't mean that they're meaningless.

Le Pen hasn't a chance up against the cucked election system. She's polling below 30% in the first round and will get fucked by tactical voting as always in the second. I can't see Merkel being removed either but there's more chance of that. Wilders is probably the most likely win of this year.

DANKE ADF-CHAN
check them digits

danke AfD-chan

danke AfD-chan

You should start with getting her name right. She's Marine. Jean-Marie is her dad.

Marine le Pen is controlled opposition with a fucking Kike as a boyfriend.
HER OWN FATHER DISOWNED HER

archive.fo/itc0o

AfD is also controlled opposition, they would not be given publicity by the mass media otherwise.
Go back to the 80s/90s/00s and you will see how the MSM actually deals with right-wing groups.
Dream on. They are controlled op.
Learn to recognize the signs.

She kicked her own father out of the party for being a bad Goy.

disgusting anime

Same as Trump, and same as Trump she's preferable to the other candidates.