Merkel tries telling Trump what to do

yahoo.com/news/germanys-merkel-warns-trump-against-protectionism-140002428.html
archive.is/t7zRC
Aren't we currently occupying this country? Can't we just force Merkel out of office and replace her with Frauke?

I have to say I am getting really fucking tired of Merkel's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8775352.html
archive.is/7Tb5B
mises.org/library/smashing-protectionist-theory-again
mises.org/library/statist-propositions-protectionism
cato.org/blog/smoot-hawley-tariff-great-depression
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/527274
archive.is/1mXvT
express.co.uk/news/world/753750/Angela-Merkel-Germany-EU-army-Trump-Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/29/germans-want-merkel-to-take-tough-line-with-uk-over-brexit-poll-finds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine how non-pozzed Germans feel.

8ch.net/pol/res/8775352.html

AfD meme magic

Isn't the whole fucking point of the EU protectionism?

It makes me mad to see that all of Europe's leaders are sniveling crybabies made of dough, and that they seriously claim the moral high ground on the basis of letting their own people get raped and murdered by violent third-word savages. Merkel in particular is carving out a notorious place in history for herself by being so far beyond all these other already-cucked European puppets.

How about instead of clucking like a retarded hen, she fix her own fucking nation.

The State Department (or is it DoD) has complete control of their media until 2045. Should be a fun couple of years.

I hope that USA goes isolationism again, fucking Jew World Order big time.

You know I've always wondered this about blue-pilled Germans, so they are fine with allowing the world into their land, ok. But are they ok with one day not speaking German? They might say that'll never happen or shouldn't happen but if that is so why should their people not be allowed to exist.

No way.

The Saxons just need to do a reconquista.

Some of them are alright.

In the distant future there will be a European record/holy book somewhat like the Bible and Merkel will be depicted in Biblically unflattering prose.

Nigger, did you just get to this timeline? You know they want to dissolve their member countries' borders…

The contrary. Which makes it no less retarded because you suddenly have industrial states like Germany or France in the same economic community with post-Soviet shitholes like Romania that can not compete economically unless when it comes to the export of beggars.

Fuck these types. Went to school with these kinds of parasites who tried to leech of my or others hard work.

In your opinion, user. But you're incorrect in fact.

She will literally hang from a rope.

What an arrogant cunt.

Quote of the fucking current year.

it is time.

So can T. Rex force cucked German journalists to campaign for AFD?

I 100% agree. It would be a crime to allow the German people to continue to suffer under a despotic leader like Merkel and her commie ringleaders in Brussels. Instead of being isolationist, we need to spread some goodwill to Germany and help them build their wall and deport all of Merkel's muslims.

Remember that Trump is half-German and has repeatedly criticized Merkel's migrant policy as destroying Europe. I think Germans have a much better friend in our President than their own Chancellor.

She is fixing it

"For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people." - Martin Schulz, President of EU Parliament, 2014

Merkel has the same jewish owners. She's not betraying anyone, she's just never pretended to represent the Germany people at all.

Fucking wat

Are you saying Hillary Clinton's state dept had control of Germany's media?

To what extent are we talking about?

They're vetted by Jews. Whadya expect? Judging by the election numbers though, Europe's leadership may be in for a long change.

It is only an advanrage if you enjoy shitdick raping your shitbox.

Yes let's bring back human sacrifice and act like white niggers.

do you not know what a sage is, plebbitor?

All that infrastructure, built for the express purpose of pushing kikery on the Germans. It's all still hooked up, and now it's going to fall into Trump's hands in just a few more days.

Reminder that a Holla Forumsack once told Trump after a rally that
and Trump's response was a succinct
>I know

As a greek i fully support and believe in Merkel, that moment she gained my respect because she shows she isnt a brainless nationalist cuck

Hello, fellow squid.

top kek

Brilliant. Nothing says "great leader" like trying to replace your own people with 3rd-world savages.

Yeah because Europe as a whole matters more and we need people to do the pleb blue collar jobs.

And if you are so worthless you lost your job to a refugee you probably dont deserve a job at the first place

Of course you do, she lets your people immigrate endlessly.

I thought these were satire for a moment. Here's a (You).

wew lad, legit EU shills

lel, an actual EU faggot

You realise you're going to be lynched on the coming day of the rope, right?

by the way, those memes are terrible and oddly reminiscient of lefty/pol/ memes

Keep having fantasies because you cant cope with reality loser.

Eu is going to be way stronger after it was revealed that populists cucks that talk big with no plans ro details failed and havent done nothing since then, not like it was obvious for anyone with a brain but many simpletons fall for that shit xD

They ```are``` rather derivative.

its some fag baiting he has done this before with the exact same images.

Do you not see the problem there, nigger?

These seem way too genuine to be fake. Is this really the best Holla Forums can do?

I FUCKING WISH!

can someone just off Merkel

enough is fucking enough

Do you get paid to do this or are you merely seeking to rustle jimbos?

I actually laughed out loud at this :^)

I am pro Eu and pro globalization but i do enjoy the butthurt tears of the Holla Forums simpletons

You moron… I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Your shitposting is AIDS-ridden and poor quality. The time you've taken to create or collate those moronic images makes you look like a total loser, given how badly you're shitposting.

1) Your first image confirms that shitskins are violent scum. It fails as satire and trolling, becase it accepts Holla Forums's premise. Are you so stupid that you can't see that? …Probably. You're not trolling, you're just loking idiotic.

2) Your second image is equaly AIDS-ridden. If taking pride in shit you haven't done is bad, immigrants should have no pride in their cultures, and should dump them on arrival. And, if you shouldn't hate people who are different to you, you shouldn't hate us…. You fuckwit. You're pitiable.

3) Your EU image shows the UK, whose citizens rejected the EU. So, good job with being up-to-date, you extra chromosomed failure. Boy, you're sure going to change our minds!

4) We loathe Merkel, and think of her as an abjet faiure as a human being. Posting her image elicits mild disgust, but she has no currency or power here. We simply look down on her, as we look down on dog shit. Did you even think that one through?

5) Your 'eurosceptic tears' pic is pitiable, given the EU's ongoing implosion, the UK leaving, and the likelihood that Italy and France will leave soon. We keep winning, and the EU keeps losing.

tldr: Jesus Christ son, you're pathetic. How long did it take you to prepare this shit-tier troll, compared to the 60 seconds I needed to humiliate you?

This is bait.

Goddamn, why did you respond to that nigger with a numbered list? And without saging, no less.

Oh, right….the autism.

OK, let's humiliate you here, too:

1st pic: a gay flag? And that's it? Too low energy to bother commenting on.
2nd pic: just as low energy. Jesus…
3rd pic: you already posted the same message. You really are very stupid, aren't you?
4th pic: a Daily Mail screenshot? That's the most anti-EU major newspaper in the Western hemisphere? Fuck me, you're a dense mother fucker.
5th pic: an attempt to say that immigrants are good because natives are subhuman filth. An implicit use of racism. You fucking mong.

I don't think this is some Holla Forums type troll. I think you're really a sad faggot who wanted to troll us and is being utterly shit at it, with arguments so poor they fall apart instantly. Are you 11 or something?

Damn, I really do feel sorry for you now.

there's a pretty yuge difference in invading by force of arms and cunning and being let in by a traitorous government, shill.

1) We are only entertaining your autism to showcase that by your logic, you are wrong again.
Most progressive people know that the behavior of the black community only exists because racist whites where "omg i dont want a black neighbor ewww" and rejecting them for no other reason other than racism, AND OF FUCKING COURSE they would hate you and mistreat you after you did that first

2)Immigrants have the excuse that they lived and were raised in shitholes, you on the other hand have no excuse other than your worthlessness, after a couple of generations the kids would ditch the autistic traditions realizing how much more comfortable western way of life is, keyword GENERATIONS

3)UK is still part of the EU cuck, and you know very well if the referandum happened again they would vote to stay because it was already a tight vote and it was based on populists lies

4)Merkel is a great leader and hopefully she ll stay strong and lead Europe to a more united and federalized EU with an EU army

5)You are butthurt

She doesn't even have our loyalty.
Just how do you figure will she command foreigners?

The reddit meme of louis cuck was the icing on the cake. Dob geg. You may very well be for real.

I used a numbered list because, unlike you, I can count – but thank you for pointing out that your autism makes book-learnin' all those numbers difficult for you. I'll keep it in mind.

BTW, as you're not so smart, I might as well point out that your ellipsis should only have 3 dots in it, as in "…". And, that there should be a space between the ellipsis and one of the words in your last sentence. It seems that you can't write too well, either.

The longest 6 days of my life. I just want to begin the purge already.

Kek wills the races to remain separate, otherwise they homogenize and lose all entropy. He demands chaos.

a highly regarded CDU member left the CDU today, claiming Merkel broke the law with her refugee politics

archive.is/7Tb5B

I don't think even György Schwartz can save that traitor Merkel

Shadilay check'd

he might be serious because the faggots at leftypol started using the word "cuck" too and attribute it to people they just dont like as oppose to using the word correctly. how would saying cuck describe a nationalist? Its just lefty logic.

If they were capable of an original thought they wouldn't be leftists.

Holy shit you autists he's fucking baiting you.

Typical marxist behavior, they fail to produce anything of worth so they steal someone's else work, and ruin it.

How does the prospect of the EU falling apart in 2017 make you feel (serious question)?

Britain is leaving and Italy or France may well be next. As soon as that happens, the dam will break and Brussels will be left without any power.

To be honest, they took longer using the word cuck than I would give them credit for. Leftist cucks will always take an existing meme and twist it to suit their ideology, they can't even be asked to make it somewhat witty. I guess the cuck insult really must have hurt them and with their backs against the wall they just fell back into what they are use to.

"We"? Don't pretend that you have friends.

And why the religion pics in your AIDS-ridden post? They're totally irrelevant to the post to which you are replying.

So... you prepared a bunch of these images in advance, and youre posting them without reason, aren't you? You're just dumping random shit. Shit thati) fails to make your case, ii) shows you have no real case, or iii) actively undermines you.

Is this your first shitpost? You... you're actually on a mission, aren't you? You worked yourself up, and prepared in advance, telling yourself that you'd make a stand on our evil board... Oh god help us, this is sad.

I think you really are 11. You're a reddit or tumblr fag, aren't you?

<
*BEING THIS NEW

You're wrong. This is is a faggot, but he's serious. Just look at all the time the faggot took to get content for these posts, and yet they're still 100% shit. This is no Rachposter or leet troll, this is no TRS raid, this is just some 11 year-old redditor. And insulting the faggot is fun. If you don't want to insult him, why post here? Go to another thread, dummy.

You lost, get over it. :^)

well you gave me a chuckle. I think the image with cunton and merkel named "best leaders" was a bit too obvious though.

Collectively, Holla Forums is a god. Encurring our wrath has irl consequences foolish shill. Begone heretic. Lest the plague of frogs fall upon thee.

Ever see a thread title that gets you laughing before you even read the rest of the post?

I miss the days when people actually tried to bait

wow. those fucks over at leftypol don't understand us at all

Le Pen has said no such thing and "Italy" hasn't followed suit - the Prime Minister has resigned and his challengers are very much talking about having a referendum on EU membership.

For the record: Ronald Reagon was a cuck who issued amnesty for 3 million illegals.

The 9gag image is a nice touch, though.

That is quite rich.

"Stop being against globalism, you bastard! We NEED to get rid of some of the rape-machines! I found one fucking my cat on the front step, this morning! Plus, I don't get my bonus from Soros if I can't push more into North America!"

Yeah, buddy. You sure showed us. Now go back to your commune and regail all your friends with the story of how you ebin btfoed a bunch of Nazis.

why are the niggers naked?

:^) Tri-letter agency post.

Fucking bitch should be indited for crimes against German people and crimes against Europe

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ROTTEN FUCKING CUNT!

LOL nice troll pic there m8.

heres the original

Dubs decides Trump's response to Merkel.

Heil Hitler, bitch.

Shadilay!

HANG THE WHORE FROM THE TREE!

Heil'd!

Checked

Merkel is personally responsible for all terror attack victims perpetrated by "refugees" and should be had accountable for her crimes infront of Haag tribunal
Agree?
Y/N

Those are some spicy trips you go there user.

You belong in jail bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Get fucked

I guess that settles it.

Y

but face covering was b& in nyc unless youre with BLM

R÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Goddamn it faggot mods if you delete the bad shilling then we can't laugh at him.

Stop fucking up our fun.

What a hothead.

I swear to god WW3 is going to be Nationalist Russia and America invaded turbo-cucked Germany.

WW3 is going to be the same countries on the same sides except Russian and American Nationalists will be fighting Commie Germans.

This is like Sealand trying to influence foreign policy; Germany is legally not even a country anymore except for in the small circle of bureaucrats in Europe who choose to recognize it as such. Eric Prince with his private military has more authority on the world stage than the people dwelling in hovels in the unclaimed European territory formerly known as Germany.

Funny thing is Eric Prince is a massive Trump supporter and Pizzagate believer.

No. She should be removed right after capture, after she is publicly knotted by dog.

I like how she has no fucking idea what to do when a dog is around.

It wouldn't be a war, it'd be a slaughter. Practically all of the western world's military, except for America's, is sickeningly underfunded; practically no western European NATO country funds their defense share of 2% and relies on America for all of their needs, and often times training.

So what happens when America decides all of these countries are hostile to it's national interest? The result is an unprepared, underfunded, understaffed Western European military caught off guard, facing off against two of the largest military powers in the world.

And these faggots are still smug even in spite of this. None of them know how bad of a position they'd be in if America decided to go nationalist; cucked Europe wouldn't last a month, and Germany? Maybe a week, at best.

Yea we sure need more Merkelist destructionism

It's funny because America has gone Nationalist and Trump has explicitly said that Merkel has ruined Germany and has implicitly backed the destruction of the EU by being buddy buddy with Farage. EU has the American and Russian governments wanting it's destruction combine with Brexit, the V4, Le Pen, Geert, and Italy.

EU is so absolutely fucked.

>ENTIRE FUCKING ELECTION THERE HAVE BEEN FOREIGN COUNTRIES TRYING TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE'S DECISION

Merkel just needs to be fucking removed, purged, and hung like the traitor she is.

Seriously, that dog looks like a gentle momma dog. He should have imported some Finnish dogs to put the fear in her.

Nearly all German media and most German politicians who want access to power are part of Atlanticist networks who are run with the express purpose to align Germany towards the needs and interest of the American political establishment.
I forgot the name but a large part some neocon-connected Jew closely adivsed Merkel on asylum policies and influenced her to open the border.

The question is will Rex Tillerson's state department inherit those networks or will we have to completely remake them?

How long will it take Trump to completely replace the american power elite?

Merkel tried to rebel against the kike banks back in summer 2012, was in a (((closed room marathon echoing session))) and after that she was everyone's bitch including dog bitches

The more important question is that how long will it take until someone memes Trump riding a T-Rex

I would have sworn I saw a Trump future fash/dino riders style pic, but I can't find it if it in fact does exist.

This one?
I also found an exploitable Hitler. Can't meme properly at work though.

Ah yeah, the velociraptor one. I think the edited on has regan if I'm not mistaken.

Good question. Most of these connections lead to the most kiked and globalist institutions. Given how German politicians acted throughout the Bush admin (doing the absolute minimum while disparaging the admin whenever they could) I'd say they're deeply loyal to whatever faction is represented mostly by the Dems.

I suppose they held her down and gave her the circumcised dicking she's been secretly craving.

If you tried to write this in a book, the critics would universally pan you for your laughable attempt at farce.

N. The Hague would probably just sentence her to prison instead of drawing and quartering her like she deserves.

What did he mean by this?

Yesterday you said you'd hang her tomorrow. Just fucking do it already you germancucks. Don't let your memes be dreams.

If dubs I will vote for the AfD not once, but twice.

Debtnigger here, I'm sorry for the momentous display of faggotry from my compatriot. Golden Dawn is edging really close to a strong second in nationwide polls, Merkelfags will hang from a noose sooner or later.

they've been doing it for nearly a year now. they think cuck hurts our feelings as much as theirs. it's also why they call us neckbeards and losers.

Why doesn't Golden Dawn dress in traditional Greek clothes and instead wears leather jackets? I always wanted to know, I swear to god Jobbik are the only modern day fascists with any fashion sense.

I'll personally wheel Schäuble down to you guys if you give me an administrative position for your boat nigger camps and a Golden Dawn branded uniform

Most Greeks are in a situation in which we still have plenty of freedom to express our culture. Pretty much every Greek you meet still knows at least one traditional dance, and we got a couple traditional dance groups for every village (with all the appropriate clothing of course). Don't get me started on the older people, they are in such garments 24/7.

In our meetings however, practicality over style is the moving factor. Despite the traditionalist mindset of most of our people there's a lot of antifa and leftist rats who may or may not frequently infiltrate our meetings and make unexpected offenses on us. Most of us know this and dress accordingly.

I don't disagree with the idea, mind you, that would be a cool change actually. I may ask one or 2 friends how they feel about this too.

If you come here and join us, nobody will even bat an eye. We need all the kebab removing hands we can get, Greek or not.

Do this and I'd be right on board.

Honestly I think that the more traditional and sophisticated Nationalists are the more serious people will take us.

Visually a Nationalist should radiate Strength, Intelligence, and Authority.

why is this foreigner trying to influence american politics?
I thought this was a huge problem according to the (((msm)))?

Didn't she work for the fucking Stasi too?

yes, she was a stasi informant but then again almost everyone in east germany was
some also claim she is actually jewish

Considering economic protectionism helped cause the great depression, perhaps he should consider it.

Konni was a female Black Lab who lived 15 years by Putin's side, and mother of a litter of 8. People who don't like dogs are shady, but Labs are one of the most well tempered family oriented breeds out there for fucks sake.

Really good suggestion, got me thinking. We lack in the aesthetics department quite a bit tbh (although the traditionalist mindset echoes in all our forms of thought). An aesthetical shift will do.

People who don't like animals in general tend to be bad people.

First she worked for the communist youth organisation called FDJ as secretary for agitation and propaganda.
Later she was a Stasi informant, codename "IM Erika"

mises.org/library/smashing-protectionist-theory-again

mises.org/library/statist-propositions-protectionism

cato.org/blog/smoot-hawley-tariff-great-depression

But huffpo thinks protectionism is good
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/527274

she wants to make a "German"-led EU army to fill the void left by America should we turn our focus inward.

Even if all European armies combined seamlessly they'd still get fucking crushed by an American-Russian Alliance.

You know if someones a jerk to animals for no reason it's like "fine all right that guys a prick who I don't wanna associate with". But you ever meet pet owners that just sort of treat their pets like accessories or objects that just happen to move around?

By end of year, Trump will have told Merkel, privately or publicly, to go fuck herself in as many words. She will be devastated because nobody has ever had the balls to talk to her like that. She'll be selectively mute for a couple days.

On his first visit to Germany he'll bring 7 dogs just to fuck with her.

I think (((they))) realize that. Could be why they're courting China as a superpower to back their globalist agenda

archive.is/1mXvT

You can tell almost all you need to know about a person by looking at their enemies and friends much more than you can than by just looking at them.

The wall just got 10 feet taller.

why dogs and why 7? Is there a reference there?

she's doing this already

IM = inoffizieller Mitarbeiter = "innofficial employee" = snitch
what's also interesting that she studied at the Karl-Marx Stadt (now Leipzig) where most of the SED leadership went to
she also had the rare privilege of studying abroad which was only possible for students from families which the socialist party was sure were aligned to the state

Merkel is afraid of Dogs and 7 is Trump's holy number.

China and the EU vs USA and Russia?

USA/Russian Axis could probably get the UK and Japan to join. I'd say that we'd still win.

thanks for the greentext, kike

pisstian detected

proving once again that there's never been a good post made trough Tor

This particular torfags been trying to shit up threads with his d/c. Nobody's been buying it though, his playbook's outdated.

Would Russia turn against China? They're pretty tight what with BRICS & all.

Right, like WE use it correctly. We use it for beta men and liberals as well as actual cuckolds. I'm guilty of it too. Let's be honest.

That said, sounds like Holla Forums really doesn't have even the beginnings of a clue.

Would the USA ever turn against ZOG/NWO?

Big things are happening fast lately.

That's a big doggo

correct use of the word in this case is using it as an effective term of shame. it doesn't really work when dickchoppers are telling you that you're the one who fucked up in life.

Are you mad? WW3 would look like usa+eu+india+jap vs russia+china+whole middle asia+shitskins destroying white countrys from inside. Strenght is pretty equal in this scenario.
>People are so exhausted after it they agreed for forced peace to avaid such wars in future

Someone please replace that green moon with a banana.

Nice. They should all be perfectly trained and groomed German Shepherds, and they should each be lead by a different Berlin prostitute.

That's already what is happening. Russia would rather be undesputed regional hegemon over the East than split their backyard with Russia.

*With China

in other words:

are you faggots retarded?
it would go nuclear and last couple of days before everybody was dead

Only France has Nukes

great britain has nukes idiot

USA has a whole bunch of nukes stationaed within mainland Europe and they will be targeted first no matter who fights who

they still are and will be for the foreseeable future
of course that is implying May won't stab leave voters in the back

Cities yes, some people from rural area would survive fallout, only USA and Russia has huge atomic arsenal.

you really don't understand, do you?

You mean the American market crash that spread all over the world because of how interconnected the world's markets are? Yeah more globalization sounds like the perfect solution.

No, the government is executed publicly if it doesn't happen within the next few months.

with what, spoons?

as you see i dont, explain it then

I hope I live to see that box demolished by Mattis while he says something along the lines of

There was a time in Rome where they had mercenary armies if I remember….

KEK

test

Is that Hitler riding the adult version of Pepe?

Prolly not considering they have shared the same enemies for centuries and haven't been serious enemies of each other due to geography and buffer countries like Manchuria, Mongolia, and the ever-empty region of Siberia.

Like their shared enemy of the Japanese after the Russo-Japanese war and the Japanese invasion of China/Rape of Nanking, as well as shared communist history, allies, enemies, etc

funny to see that in a ww3 scenario africa, a whole continent, is entirely irrelevent. not even worth mentioning by anyone

kek

Many africans eat only fishes as protein source and fishes in their fishery are ending.
Africa actually imports huge ammounts of food, especially grains and its preserves, and even meat.
Agriculture focuses on export to rich countries, like cocoa, sugar, cotton, tea etc. With world trade collapse they are in ass (like everyone)

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
horrible fucking cunt should be executed for what she's done to Germany

Wew.

*Pictured, the elusive, un-pozzed German.

alternatively, dobermans.

Why not both? I love me some dogs. The more the better. Everyone gets a belly rub.

Nu-Holla Forums needs to leave.

I don't understand this. I am Anglo-Saxon, but I am very uneasy around dogs. I was terrified of them as a child, and was never around them enough to get used to them. I don't dislike them, and generally like animals, but dogs make me nervous. Animals that are big enough to maul you to death are kind of frightening.

Polite sage because off topic.

She's afraid it will smell all the blood on them.

sounds like God Emperor Leto II and the Scattering/Golden Path

kek maybe it's the EU fag that got banned

Fuck you, Germany's been cucked since at least when Egon Krenz was a more pro-German leader than Helmut Kohl.

And you know what? Egon Krenz publicly declaring that East German guards wouldn't shoot anyone is what led the drunk American students to start banging on the wall with a sledgehammer… which is what led to West Germans stealing construction equipment in the middle of the night to do the job properly.

The commie fought the commies better than the "German" did.

Germany has been screwed since austria-hungary was that friend who picks a fight saying "oh yeah! My friend could kick your ass!!!"

I would say that we use it correctly if a bit abstract
A cuck lets someone else fuck their wife while a conservative lets someone fuck their country.

Africa could become more relevant as a military strategic point if China continues to expand its presence there.

Post yfw Merkel herself helps meme AfD into power.

Nothing new, m8. The bitch also tries to tell my country (UK) what to do.
Of course we ignore the cunt.

express.co.uk/news/world/753750/Angela-Merkel-Germany-EU-army-Trump-Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/29/germans-want-merkel-to-take-tough-line-with-uk-over-brexit-poll-finds
There are many other sources, but I can't be arsed to give loads of links.

One of the main reasons UK wants to leave the EU is this 'open borders' lunacy. It's letting in SHITLOADS of muzzies into Europe. We have enough muzzies already and they all live in the major cities. Enough is enough. Also we live on a group of islands: the border is the sea and it isn't a sea that you can cross in a fucking rubber boat like N.Africa to Italy, or Turkey to Greece. It's fucking cold and stormy. It's not the Mediterranean.

Fuck Merkel and fuck the EU. UK has the strongest military in Europe and the fastest growing economy. Fuck Merkel.
Godspeed Yankbros.

Forgot to add:
We do not want an EU Army.

Come on Fritz. Deal with that demented old bitch in the style your grandfathers would.

Those are some damn fine dubs you got there.

In your dreams maybe.
On the ground you're down to 60k combat troops and no mean to get them out at sea (HMS Ocean is retiring, one of the two Albion is mothballed).

Meanwhile France has 3 LHD and 1 CATOBAR carrier and twice as much destroyers…

Why France because France has always had a large land army and a small navy… which is still the case, their land army is way bigger than the UK army. I'm not even sure whether in History there is a precedent for the french having more ships than the UK, but if they did it's certainly wasn't so overwhelmingly in favor of France capability-wise.

Since the 2008 crisis the military capability of the UK has been savagely mauled and cut to near non-existence.

I remember that thread.

Does this mean that Moonman is Allah?

No, if anything, Moon Man is Khonsu, the Egyptian moon god who was supposedly a protector against wild animals and foreigners.

this is why christianity is falling, they're too soft on the racial aspect.

But this is exactly what caused the global financial crisis.

This isn't particularly related to trade, but when the Department of Justice and HUD coerce banks into giving adjustable-rate mortgages to people they know will default when the Federal Reserve raises the federal funds rate on the promise that government agencies will buy those risky loans in bulk, what do you expect to happen?

Jesus Christ…. you'd think there were no decent assassins left in the world.

It works as a proteccionist oligopoly. No more proteccionism between EU members, not even "currency proteccionism", but to anyone outside EU there's a fortress of bureacracy to be aproved first.

you forgot to add Islam is sword of jewry

If he knew you didn't have fear of dogs he wouldn't bring the dog there in first place

He is cold minded calculist.

Germans must be fucking retarded. Her ratings actually went UP after the latest terrorist attack.

They have been subverted into retardation.

tfw you have to wait until September for Merkel to be gone…

It was a good day.

Merkel reminds me of a ventriloquist dummy.

PRAISE KEK