Best states to raise a family in

Didn't see anything similar to this in the catalog, and I feel its a question worth asking. Naturally, some states are better than others–this is due to economic stability, jobs market, anti-nigger and anti-libcuck sentiment, and so on. What I would like to know is which are the best of the best, in that one can rest assured that his family with have excellent safety and quality of life within its boarders. I want each user with even a sliver of pride for his home to make an argument for why his is worth living in, and provide evidence to back it.

As much as I hate to admit it, these requirements remove a great deal of the Southern states from the running: there are too many niggers, laws that encourage niggotry, and far too many of the states suffer comatose economies (see Louisiana for a prime example). The fact that many southerners are fully redpilled on race relations does alleviate the issue slightly, but it isn't enough. The PNW suffers a similar problem with liberals forcing the states blue, as well as the chink invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwtOukiaGTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Hein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it in northern AZ. The climate is godlike, there are good private schools, and most niggers/beaners can't afford to live here. The job market is slightly limited (at least around Prescott) but if you are self employed it is top tier.

Also: you can live in the woods and still be close to town and ruger has a plant so some models are a bit cheaper than usual. Prescott gun club is top tier as well and the local booze is legendary.

VAfag from one of those orange counties on OP's map. It gets worse here every year despite living in a small town. A girl I know lost a family member over New Year's due to a hit-and-run by an illegal immigrant. All the local factories and farms have slowly pushed good hard workers out and replaced them with spics or dindus.

Currently saving up money in the hopes of moving out west to either Idaho or Wyoming. I've heard good things about the Northwest, lots of jobs and good people. Hoping to buy my own land though, which seems to be expensive everywhere except Wyoming. In Sweetwater County you can buy hundreds of acres for dirt cheap. I don't suppose anyone here would know anything about the area or why it's so cheap?

Pick a state with low nig population, find a town with 22,000 people or so and enjoy the lack libshittery

This is my situation as a leaf in Ontario and it's just fantastic, I love my local community

New Hampshire A.K.A. Holla Forums Hampshire.

Bit of an oxymoron there, ya ham-and-egger. N.H. Doesn't sound too bad though overall.

Christ, I'm sorry to hear that; I hope you make it out soon. As for the purported in-expense of Sweetwater, be cautious and double-check the quality of air, water, soil composition, and any traces of chemical dumping from shithole states like Utah.

That's a good point I hadn't factored in, thanks for bringing that up! I'm set to begin heavy equipment training next month, so I'm not too concerned about employment just yet as you can see bobcats and backhoes at work everywhere.

I do like me a niggerfree environment. Get a lot of snow in winter?

NJ user here.
I hate this state with a fucking passion but I dont have the funds to move out just yet. I really like Montana after I went on vacation there a few years ago. Can any MT user confirm if Kalispell is a nice area?

We don't want you here.

Fuck off.

Not compared to some places (it seems like a lot to me, being from phoenix), and it usually doesn't stick around long. Icy rain is much more common.

We're coming anyway. It's too nice up there not to come

The issue for me right now is that I'm looking for SDE positions and the best paying positions are in cucked areas. I hear Omaha is starting to become a growing tech center, though.

Utah's the place to be.

Okay, take about 20% off there, Squirrely Dan.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwtOukiaGTk

my problem. I'm a leaf who wants to invade and be a respectful and productive member of white society but all your tech cities are infested by cuckolds. What do?

You burgers are lucky that you can still opt out your kid from state run prussian "education" system without state enforcers breaking into your home and kidnapping it.

Rural communities. If you live anywhere near a city expect 100% poz. But even here in western washington there are still lumber towns, fishing towns and such. Almost entirely republican at that. 'Course if you plan to live on the west coast you'll want to know local earthquake preparedness and tsunami evac routes. I don't know about oregon or california but we've got 400 foot hills all over the place here in Washington to dash up.

Northwest Arkansas is beginning to get pozzed hard. If you want to move to Arkansas, move to Harrison. They literally have an anti-racist is code for anti-white billboard at their city limits.

Actual answer: Trump met with tech officials to increase the number of H1B tech visas to the states a week or two ago. So more jobs.

Better: wait for the nukes to drop first

California is awesome, and let me tell you why:

For starters, we have a beautiful landscape. Anything you want is right here. We have hundreds of miles of sandy beaches, rocky beaches, pebble beaches, and even one beach covered in glass. We have lone, proud sacred mountains like Shasta and Diablo, as well as majestic ranges like the Sierras and the Coastal peaks. We have a huge fertile valley that's so big it has three names, depending on which part you live in. We have desert, forest, lava beds, snowy passes, eerily silent coniferous forests in the high elevations and noisy, riotous redwood forests near the coast where you're definitely getting poison oak on your hands, chiggers in your socks, and bird shit in your hair. And then there's Yosemite, which I would – no kidding – gas all you fuckers' mothers to protect if it came to that.

We also have money. Like, way more than most of you can imagine. Back in the '60s, you could pick up a house in the East Bay Area for $20,000. 20 years later, that bitch sold for half a million. My parents' generation cleaned up and invested in tech and specialty agriculture, which also turned out to be really profitable. The boom froze in 2008, and we were even running nasty deficits for a while, but that's been turned around.

Which brings me to our allegedly fucked up politics. Yes, our gun laws are crazy and written by nine-year-old girls, but we're redder than you think. Just in the last election, as 2/3 of our native faggot population voted Clinton, we also passed a measure upholding the death penalty and another speeding it up a bit. We're the only state to have fag marriage imposed on us by the law, and then to turn around and vote it away again. We're also really white up north, and hold territory inland. The richest places in the state are also white as snow, if pozzed.

Fewer Jews than New York, and most of ours are in (((Hollywood))).

Whattya say, Holla Forums and/or white South Africans? Come here and register to vote/volunteer for Ground Zero of Helter Skelter?

Yes but without an H1B from a sponsoring (large) tech firm I can't live in those rural communities anyway. I wish I had learned a skill less dependent on living in a city.

That seems kinda counter protective doesn't it? Isn't Trump all for bringing the labor back to Americans? Good news for me anyhow, he should really do something like grant them only to "western" nationals.

If enough Holla Forumsacks did this, he'd rise to the occasion.

West Texan here (Alpine/Fort Davis environs). Ask me anything.

Very, very, VERY few niggers. Climate's great. As long as you stay the fuck away from Marfa and Presidio which are, surprise surprise, the crime-ridden shitholes in the area you won't see almost any libcucks. They're here obviously but they keep quiet about it.

Texan gun laws are real, real close to god tier (biggest deal to me), the cops are generally extremely friendly, and you can't beat the scenery. Fort Davis, Terlingua, Alpine, Marathon, Balmorhea, hell, even Sanderson are all very nice places full of generally extremely nice people. If you don't mind bigger towns (and I do, fuck cities) Pecos is actually pretty nice as far as they go and Monahans is fine also.

If you like big-ass hundred thousand population cities, Midland/Odessa is seriously about as republican as you can get (voted something like 75 percent red in the last election) in a city. It's not really my thing, there's actually some crime there (the oil crowd attracts it, sadly) but that's where the nearest airport is.

No state income taxes are nice. Property taxes are retardedly high to make up for it. CC/OC is (at least out in the western part of the state, I seriously have no clue what the libcuck faggots east of Midland are into these days fuck Dallas and Austin) very easy to get and is considerably common.

The downsides?

SPICS

SPICS EVERYWHERE

SPICS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

Now, most of them are actually really nice. There are an absolutely shocking amount of redpilled hispanics that I've met which is nice. The ones that come in through the Presidio border crossing from Chuahua are generally dumber than a bag of hammers, but the actual American spics in the area are usually very friendly, vote red far more often than youd think, and love them some guns, which is at least a plus.

As long as you stay the fuck out of Marfa and Presidio. Which are shitholes. Marfa's all the fun of new york city libcucks mixed with all the fun of Paco and his seventeen border hopping children and Presidio's a border town and all border towns are shit.

The border patrol has a very active presence here gonna be going way up soon, top kek and does a very good job with what they do. I've met several of them and they're all very professional, friendly people that do a phenominal job with what insanely little they have to work with (and let me tell you, there is INSANELY little for the past 8 years they've had to work with). They have a pretty thankless job and they do it extremely well considering just how in their way the previous regime was (and it's not like the ones before Obongo were exactly helping the situation too much either).

Either way I live close enough to the border (around a hundred miles) that I'll be the first one in line to take photos of the great wall of Trump.

The other downside is the serious lack of jobs in the area. If you, like me, work at home/from a computer/online, you're obviously fine as you can work pretty much anywhere, but there really isn't a ton of work out here unless you're a rancher, in the oil business, a park ranger, work for the railroad that goes through Alpine and Marfa, or work for the university in town. Kind of the risk of living in a smal town.

Oh, and Mexicans absolutely despise niggery, so that's at least a plus.

Look, if he's on Holla Forums, you do want them there. It's the rest of the fucking state you want to keep out. You can kind of assume if they're here they probably aren't gonna vote blue, nigger

And that's just the gun laws!

Naw, nigger, I'll be here in Texas with my gun collection and SP101 I can actually carry with me on my person for the purposes of self defense, something your state full of exclusively cuckolds cannot do I know you technically can but jesus fucking christ those hoops

call me when Jefferson actually leaves.

Iowa is as white as fresh milk.

/new/Hampshire

fucking right, jefferson meme needs to be real

not your personal blog

saged for slide thread

Choose one, desert dweller.

We should start dumping some infographics. Here's a good one. Less white being born than dying = Red states

Good right now, but I have never seen so many minorities in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona as I did last semester when I walked around with my god-son - he enrolled there.

The niggers outnumber the feather-niggers for the for time in my memory and he had to attend diversity training/introduction.

Prescott is still white, con confirm. Employment is tough, unless mining starts to come back - but it is growing.

Will throw Payson and Snowflake into the ring as well.

I really don't think we are too far away from secret handshake "Wink, wink" white communities similar to what the LDS fringe groups did on the Colorado border. It really might be the only way to combat cultural Marxism in education now and protect your family from feral youths and government approved immigrants (feral kebabs and skinnys).

Then learn new skills and save up your money. Btw, living expenses are less in rural areas and land can be cheap.

I know, I know. Better them than some fucking niggers, kebabs or somalians - which they are trying to flood Arizona with. But fuck.

We need a Dominican Republic Remove Haitian like plan, make them prove their grandparents were citizens, a 3 generation drop to remove taco.

Tell me about your godly niggers fam, I'll wait.

> White Birthrate per state.
What is this based on? Population per capita or the total population because that map looks very deceive

Just move to the Pine Barrens or outside of New Egypt. Nothing but whites.

Just buy a trailor and hit the road, stay at RV camps like a gypsy if you have to.

I had a cornfield across the street, horses to my left and a gravel pit behind me down the street from a Wildlife refuge.

Spent every summer at the beach, or lived at a beach house.

Get your shit together user.

Live in southwest Kansas. The towns here are all comprised entirely of retired people, tradesmen, farmers, and cattle workers. Only in the big cities like Garden stay away from that. Those places went to hell after the meat packers started importing illegal mexican/somalian workers in the droves.

forgot to mention damn near everyone is white in these small towns

Fools, the lot of you. California is an absolutely vital part of the nation, it's needs to be white washed.

The truth is the rural America is White. If you live in a white town, you and your family will have a wonderful life. The judenpresse tries to make a big deal about North and South differences. Yep, there are cultural differences. If you're rural and move to rural, there will be minimal culture shock. Kikes pushed the meme of methed up white criminals. Never had a problem or ever worried about it. If your a degenerate family who deals with meth heads, you'll probably have issues. Don't fuck around with meth heads if they're in your are and take basic precautions like locking your cars and home, you probably won't have an issue. White criminals in a community are nearly as easy to identify as niggers.

KIKES try to paint the US as North vs South, East vs West, etc
It is rural vs city

Shockingly, cities are full of shitskins and degeneracy and suck cocks no matter what state you live in. The whiter the state, the less terrible the city is. But seriously, don't live in a city.

Please don't hold them against me. I type and post quickly.

What does Holla Forums think of rural Missouri?

I'm interested in moving to a rural area in a red state, and I'm especially interested in farming. I'd prefer some place that gets a decent amount of sunlight, which is why I've ruled out the Pacific Northwest despite it being an obvious choice. On paper, Missouri seems to meet my needs and budget.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Unless you move to an area where farmers markets, small time organic farming, hipster farming is profitable, don't do it. It you have an external source of income and it's a hobby farm to sustain yourself and while you sell at a market or stand, cool. I don't live in Missouri, but you will fail if you start up a farm because you love growing/raising food and don't have solid plan to sell it. I've watched lots of 10-100acre farms fail.

For the love of god someone help Georgia! All these Hollywood kikes are moving in and fast. Not to mention liberal carpet baggers who can buy up everything simply because their state is shit and has a higher cost of living.
So while I would like to recommend my home, as more Holla Forumsacks the merrier, I simply cannot.

I just want to throw this out there about the south, the one thing you dont realize unless you grow up there (and then at some point visit or move to a more nothern state with niggers), is the vast difference between southern niggers, and nothern niggers (atlanta and mississippi in general not withstanding)

Northern niggers are uppity and violent to anyone and everyone around them. They spread out, they attack anyone they can, their territories are literal no-go zones at all times of day, if you live anywhere in the general radius of a nigger zone you're at constant risk and need to gtfo immediately because they can, and will, show up, rob you, rape your daughter or wife, murder you after making you watch, etc etc.. and not even the police will go to their areas and deal with them because of the simple fact the police will simply be ambushed and killed, 911 calls to certain large nigger areas simply go unanswered because cops arent even willing to deal with them (mostly because if they DO, then the liberal fucks who live there will side with the niggers 100% of the time and absolutely skull fuck them for doing their jobs and having the audacity to defend their own lives against the nog hordes)

But they do this because white notherners dont punish them. Theres no threat of retaliation from them, they dont believe in guns or violence, they dont believe in revenge, they dont believe in dealing with problems themselves and they wont even let police deal with them (see aforementioned "police giving up on certain areas" deal). So the niggers have free reign.

Meanwhile in the south, the white population will not tolerate such things. Oh, sure, they've given them certain places for their own that they shouldnt have, but this is largely because they've realized they cant out right kill or force them to move north for the nigger loving yankees to deal with, so they came to a sort of defacto peace treaty with them. They get large city areas, and mostly avoid smaller cities. Birmingham for instance, damn near 80% nigger population, but small cities bordering it have as low as 20% or less nigger populations even THAT close to the city.

But whats more important, is the general understanding they've each come to. City niggers are free to terrorize their own, and whites with a brain who werent indoctrinated, know to avoid the nigger city at night. However, they're expected, and do, keep their niggertry contained to themselves during the day. The blackest areas are always at risk, but there arent that many places like that. Why is that? Because the white population will not tolerate them taking their niggertry to the detroit or chicago levels. If they try, they'd immediately see return fire. Justice taken into the hands of local whites, not to mention the large amount of general gun ownership and skill in the south which makes attacking whites a dangerous prospect in the first place.

Further, whites in the south have no qualms about supporting police who deal with the niggers on their turf. In that vein, cops like the BPD have a decent thing going, and do their best, knowing the white population has their back, to keep the niggers in check. The niggers know the police arent afraid of them or their liberal white enablers because there ARENT any liberal white enablers in the south, While the cities political bodies may be made up of niggers, even THOSE niggers know that its good to have the police who show restraint in charge of dealing with niggers, rather than turn the city over to lawless niggers and invoke the wrath of southern whites who would take matters into their own hands if need be. Its in THEIR best interest to keep them funded and able to maintain order within the city proper.

They also do not branch out far from the major metro areas, some try to get away from their nigger brethren in the cities, but those that manage to get out to more rural white areas understand two things. 1) they are being watched.. closely.. at all times, and its best not to fuck up because they have NO backup. and 2) they dont WANT to live around niggers and many of those blacks become just as "racist" against niggers as the white people themselves, because they'd rather be friends with the whites and simply be watched and expected to be on their best behavior, hoping to find a more "open" white family if possible who will tolerate them marrying into that family as long as their behavior remains respectable, rather than return to the city where they will inevitably end up in ghettos and murdered for their shoes by other niggers. Even THEY realize what is in their best personal interest and many over time grow to absolutely despise niggers as much as whites do.

So in summary, southern and nothern niggers are very different creatures. While it would be best if all of them were gone, and yes there are those that go to far in the south, despite the overwhelming nigger population in the south its not nearly as bad as you'd think it would be. They understand what would happen to them if they went to far, and many even convert to hating niggers themselves and acting as white as possible to free themselves from the nigger plague.

Its why the south hasnt "risen up" or "killed all niggers" yet. Because despite what the north will tell you, the south HAS actually developed a system of racial co-habitation that works for the most part. Because both sides have come to a mutual understanding. Niggers are given their space, and they do not spill out much outside those borders, meanwhile the police maintain order and the safety of whites traveling or doing business in nigger areas. Niggers get their space to be niggers within reason.

Its, incidentally, why BLM had ZERO traction in Alabama for example. You'd think, huge nigger population, easy enough to ignite right? NOPE! Because the southern niggers know their place and what NONE of what the nothern nigger is selling because they understand the price they would pay. Frankly they live relatively good lives compared to their northern kin. Less crime and outright murder than other nigger hives, more safety, but just enough room to be the niggers they are, and as long as they dont overstep their bounds, the status quo will keep on which they are okay with.

So, do not discount the south. Despite all the niggers, its not the place you think it is.

There are plenty of not-too-far-gone areas in the US.. But to raise my family, I would go as rural as it gets.

Your post is truth, but why?

SPLC is headquartered in Birmingham.

This user is on point. Cities are hubs of kikery and degeneracy no matter their geographical location.

God, what a depressing map. As much as I shit on Louisiana in the op, I do find it to be a beautiful place in both architecture, topography, and wildlife (reptile nut since I was a kid).

Can confirm, the kikes are slowly but surely shifting from hollywood to Georgia, and the niggers are welcoming them with open arms. Read Black Mecca Down for a clearer understanding of how things fell apart prior to this.

The most infuriating part of the jew exodus is how the normies just forget how much they hate hollywood fucks and how they shit up everything because "muh shambling corpses"

Yeah no shit, it's the middle of nowhere.

Same. What a crappy state
I'd choose Pennsylvania or New Hampshire, if I could move.

It basically is. Whenever they say 'middle America' or 'fly-over country', they mean White America. There are still tons of areas in the USA that are supermajority (80%+) White.
pics related (White America)

According to you. You get the best of both worlds, solitude, the woods, and if you want human contact go into town.

Not too far from the beach and not to far from Great Adventure or Freehold.

Do you want to be around the city and niggers or something user? Explain yourself, snark is not discourse.

Enclaves are where civilizations and races go to die eventually. While the need to avoid dindus, spics, mudslimes, cucks, etc. is entirely understandable and necessary, making incursions into libshit/kike territory that is not 100% pozzed yet is also imperative. A good example of this is in Montana, where kikes decided that the 90+ percent white state is not (((progressive))) enough and are setting up an outpost in Whitefish. If this process goes unchecked instead of being nipped in the bud, kikes will amass enough social and political capital to being the process of californization, brazilification, and eventually NWOification. Places like California, Vermont, Pacific Northwest, etc. are similar, except that it will take a much larger and more organized operation of migration, amassing social and political capital, etc. to retake those places. While it is tempting to move your family to a 90+ percent whiteopia and live in relative peace and prosperity, territorial imperatives of all kinds exist and should be considered and balanced with a racial perspective in mind instead of an interest centered only around oneself or ones family. New Hampshire is a good place, being a swing state, being 90+ percent white, and having good gun laws and tax laws, same with Florida, New Mexico, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, etc. always explore the possibilities of New Frontiers instead of existing prosperous centers. Do not defy your ancestors pioneering spirit in favor of an easy life in the short term. There are many territorial imperatives for white folk, not only the Pacific Northwest, which should be taken advantage of.

Thats Massachusetts? Fucking gorgeous

I agree, but merely supporting a California territorial imperative on a mongolese wood carving image board is not going to cut it. In order to offset the kikery, pozzed politicians, spics, etc. it will take a large scale coordinated effort to recolonize. The benefit that niggers and spics have is that they can openly congregate, propagandize, and coordinate time, effort ,and resources to ensure their racial interests, such as La Raza, NAACP, etc. White coordination for this and similar efforts will be essential, the problem is libshits, kikes, etc. will do everything possible to shut it down or ruin it. A more mainstream version of the National Alliance would be perfect. And in the meantime, California is one hell of a nut to crack and other territorial imperatives such as New Hampshire, the Southwest, Florida, and the Pacific Northwest, etc. are bigger priorities.

This. I'd move to Jefferson in a heartbeat.

Enjoy being the next liberal state. look at the voting patterns between 2000-2016. in like 20 years or less the state will vote majority democrat.

I want to move there.
I want to move there immediately.

I'll quit my tech job and work repairing cars or whatever the fuck is needed. I'll sweep a fucking storefront to get by if I have to. This soulless mind crushing city I live in, half a world away is killing me. Where is this eden?

It's in the Western part of the country. None of the mountains on the eastern side have open rocks, excepting a few exposed outcrops

(czeched)
I'm going back and forth over this question right now. I'm a former Ohiofag who is about to finish graduate school in North Carolina, and while I could certainly lead a pleasant life here, I know that though I like the locals and strive to adapt, I may never fit into life here as well as I would if this had been my home. I'm considering moving to Cincinnati or the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, but hesitating at the idea of leaving the area behind.

Bath, Maine.

Liberal State but it's also 98% White - the Whitest state in the union.

Holy shit you are serious.
Your state is run by your degenerate cities, that is the problem. The entire state is run by liberals and there is nothing you can do about it. Because if there was something your small conservative community could do about it, it would have been done by now. Your major cities are so heavily populated that if those people were to spread out evenly into the rest of the state there wouldn't be a red county left. Not one.
Are you sure that wasn't just the Catholic spics voting? Because I bet whatever gibs vote Cali offered went through just fine without a hitch.

You can tell a lot about a state by just looking at two things: Taxes and gun laws. The whiter the state, the better those two things usually are.

I would say Minnesota, but our entire state is shit aside from the scenery.

The difference being California already IS a liberal state, dipshit. Texas's laws are generally very pro-gun no constitutional carry but that's about it and California's are the worst in the country and it has a massive crime rate, particularly with guns, it's working out so well they keep doing the same fucking thing. I don't know about Texas becoming a dem state, I highly doubt it, particularly if Trump does anything to curb Paco's influx as of late, but it's irrelevent as California's ALREADY as shit as shit can be.

Ohio has the major-city infestations spread out in pockets across the state. But the South-Eastern quadrant of Ohio is full of hills and rural woodlands. Like every other place in the U.S. of A. the rural areas have everything you could ever ask for, except jobs.

Thanks based south/pol/ for this in depth explaination. Always wondered how 60%+ nigger infested Southern states don't see near the trouble we do in the North.
t. Yankee waiting for the South to Rise again.

The difference is *some* of the spics are fine, and *most* of the spics are downright easy to co-exist with.

The same cannot be said about niggers. There are not good niggers. There are niggers that pretend to be good, be it for money, fame, or to get da white wimminz, but it's just an act. At their basest they're all exactly the same, savage, violent, impulsive savages that no human should have to live around.

Mexicans are generally just fucking stupid, lazy as shit, and sort of hard to understand but nothing compared to Jaewkon's ilk in that regard. You can live around a retard. You cannot live around a feral animal.

It is long as you're in the mountains. Alpine and Fort Davis are way, way cooler than the rest of the state because we're so high up. When you get out west near Marfa/Presidio/Valentine/Van Horn it looks pretty much just like that but up here it's comfy as shit like 80 percent of the time. Lots of rain this year though.

What kind of white man doesn't love snow? The winter made us what we are.

Agreed. The coming battles will be rural areas versus the cities, and not just for America but Europe as well.

Kalispell in MT is fucking gorgeous, but some of the locals are starting 'peace marches' and horse shit like that. More nazis should solve the problem though.

Fucking lefties trying to ruin MT. It's ok though, you can outpopulate them in under a generation.

Go look up the origin of the word "Hillbilly" and tell me they aren't good white people.

Gun ownership rate.

That and being able to legally shoot and kill uppity niggers who threaten with bodily harm or injury.

You're driving around on your spare tires if you believe any of that bullshit.

Upstate New York is all Irish and Italian. Pure abhoration for the losers in NYC.

I didn't know places like this actually existed. Just look at it!

Where are the good places to live in new hampsire? I've always had a love for the far far noth. Wyoming is also beautiful as is Wisconsin. But something about the north. The cold and the winter and the evergreens. Speaks to my spirit.
Anyone know anything about maine?

If you plan to raise a family I would say Utah is a nice place, the whites outnumber everywhere that isn't Salt Lake City (but what city isn't infested?) and since Mormons breed like rabbits there is plenty of services for children, they don't look twice at someone homeschooling, and you can get to a nice private school depending on where you live. There's plenty of new homes being developed at low cost as well because all the mormons fresh out of college want to start their family and own a house, so the market is usually always somewhat cheap.

The only obvious problem is momos that will constantly try to convert you, if you can put up with Mormons and not piss them off. It should be just fine. I emphasis don't piss off because if the Mormons can't at least bear you they won't be happy, but the criteria for that is just don't be a degenerate which is something Holla Forums shouldn't have a problem with.

PA is actually a pretty good state to live in, If you need to live near a city for a job, Amish country isn't too far from Philadelphia and is basically 100% white

I don't predict it would be a good idea for raising your children around tons of Mormons - at least I wouldn't want it. Like you say, they'd constantly be hassling you, and it might create some rifts between your kids' friends. Plus you yourself would never have any real friends if you didn't convert, because those people are so cultish. If I think that the evangelicals I know (the kinds that speak in tongues) are almost like these fake, friendly robots that aren't human anymore, I'm sure the Mormons are in a similar vein.

I bet it's much better to live in a rural area where there aren't Mormons, where it's still a bit authentically rural white culture and people - sounds way more of a breath of fresh air to me.

Get out of a city, bro. I drive by the Davis mountains on my morning commute every day. It's refreshing. Humans were not meant to live like that.

In my experience it isn't robotic, and plenty of mormons have none mormon friends as well. Mormonism acts like a cult but not in the way you're thinking.

I've found that all the super religious people I know are like that, picture related. Anyways, if it works for you, that's good, user. I just can't stand to be around people that think they know all the answers, like their brains are frozen in place.

Californiafag here, l'll be moving to Idaho ASAP. It's mostly white, housing is relatively cheap, and a heavily red state. I'm just trying to get out whenever possible because CA is truly a disgusting pit of degeneracy.

I can't speak for any economic factors but most small Missouri, and Kansas, towns are nice places
also we have bretty good gun laws

t. Missourian

Lifelong upstater here. I can't speak for Western NY but everything North of Albany is pretty great. Albany itself is a degenerate shithole and should be burned to the ground. Only redeeming part of downtown is the "warehouse district" which in the last few years turned into a brewery/distillery area. I used to have to drive into Albany for work and places like Lark St are full of LGBTQIAPBBQ+ degenerates and colored hair racemixers. There are multiple "student ghettos" in Albany which is just a PC way of saying nigger shacks with a few poor college students here and there. Albany sucks but Troy and Schenectady are worse. Troy has an insane murder rate for the area and Schenectady used to be okay because of GE but now all the rich GE employees live out of town. GE employs a stupid amount of shitskins too.

I went to a private high school just outside of Albany and the year I graduated they implemented a "diversity quota" that basically said the school needs more "local youths" aka niggers who couldn't pass the entrance exam because of muh racism. Two years later I ran into my English/history professor at a bar, turns out he quit because of the quota. He tried making the niggers read Tolstoy in 10th grade and surprise surprise, he had to fail all the niggers because they couldn't read. The school told him he had to change his curriculum because he was risking the "gibs me dat" funding. He had been teaching the same course for 20+ years and niggers ruined it. The rest of the tenured faculty left, violence and theft went up, and the affluent parents who had been sending their kids there since first grade pulled their kids and sent them elsewhere. Last I heard tuition was almost 30k/year for high school but less than 30% of students paid that, meaning the rich whites were paying for the poor, dumb blacks to ruin the school. I still laugh every time they send me a letter asking for a donation.

Sorry for the blog post, but like I said, once you get out of Albany county it gets pretty nice. Gun laws loosen up, the people are friendlier, and the scenery in the Adirondacks is great.

So, I'm looking into moving to Idaho - I plan on becoming a electrician, which has a medium wage of $46,190 a year. Is this enough to live comfortably and raise a family in Idaho?

Take your pick:

You can't beat the demographics (>90% white). Personally I would go for New Hampshire. No income tax, no sales tax, good gun laws, lots of outdoor activities, close enough to Boston that some high-tech companies bring jobs in. A lot of the people are liberal but they can be redpilled with persistent effort.

This, let's do it anons, Winterchan beckons us in the North!

KEK wills it

European here who very well might get a job in Chicago. Just how fucked is it? I know the South Side is chimptown but I would work pretty central and probably live either centrally or a bit up north which I understood is all white. How cucked are people?

We don't really have suburbia in my country so I don't know what to expect from that but eventually I'd like to live in a suburb with my own family. It looks great as it is all white, pretty affluent and safe. Any American or Chicagoan who can chime in?

Yes, even in California-north (Boise) you can purchase a nice 1500sqft house for $200,000-$225,000.

Watch the videos of the niggers abducting the special lad, then buy the best concealable gun you can afford and at least 100 rounds.

This is the correct answer.

But wasn't that in the southern parts? From what i've heard the city is basically as segregated as they come and niggers don't nig to the north.

This makes me so sad. I love America but nowhere in Europe would 80% be considered superwhite. Helsinki which basically is shitskin central in Finland is still 90% white at a bare minimum and every other city is a good bit over 95% white. Anything under 100 000 is 100% white.

Idaho as well.

I'm not sure what towns are good in NH, but I'm thinking of moving there from Westchester County, NY in the future.

Only about a four hour drive, but I'm a bit concerned how a state as white as NH ended up going blue this election. How many libs/cucks can be there?

New york was a great place once, outside of the city which needs to fuck off and become its own state and Albany. Barely any jobs, taxes and shit based on the richfags and poorfags in the city with their $2000/mo shoebox apartments and $400,000 brownstone townhouses that are half the size of a real house that costs 1/10th of that. Politicians and the city killed that state. This Cuomo kike just made it worse, fucking sandy hoax "now all guns are bad, scary things that must be banned" bullshit.

Is Boise really that bad?

Not Georgia, even if you manage to get away from the niggers, you still have beaners and south east asians.

It's on it's way to becoming a blue state boys.

just like oregon. right?

exclusing college towns of course.
plattsburgh has a faggot mayor

Can confirm, white flight is in full effect in the nigger mecca.

I hope that one district in based Maine genocides you

It's more complicated than that: it stems from the difference in culture that resulted from slavery. The South's abundance of blacks whose behavior was juvenile and violent shaped their view, policies, and interactions realistically, whereas the North remaining hermetic and homogeneous for two centuries treated them based off abstract, humanist(ic) principles, which inevitably resulted in unrealistic relations.

Second for NH. It's super gun friendly, no niggers or spics except for Manchester and Nashua. lot of democrats from MA moving there though since housing is so much cheaper.

Where are the best towns in NH? I spent the night scanning real estate listings and it's still possible to pick up 10-30 acres in a lot of places for under 100k.

Which sites did you use?

Landwatch is really good.

I live in Maine and moved here from California as a child because my parents loved me enough to get us out of that hellhole. I love it and never want to leave. The only problem is there are more and more Somalis showing up thanks to Obama. I've had only one black family neighbor, but my community complained so much about them that they had to leave. They mainly stick to the cities and Lewiston though. Don't go to Lewiston. It's full of them.

I live in southern Maine and although it's very liberal, it's very safe. The worst incident I've had in 20 years here is some lunatic threatened to kill me and then ran away. I can walk around at night without feeling like I'm going to be mugged, I can fish right outside my front door, as well as hike, I'm surrounded by churches and it's clean.

So areas with a lot of libs are decreasing whites, whereas the conservative ones are increasing? From reading this it seems that it's mostly lib whites dying out and a lot of conservatives coming to replace them. Sure white population goes down but in the end it's just trash going out.

Freeportfag here. Where you at bro?

checked

Nice digits

I would say almost the opposite from what I've seen. The craziest most violent niggers are all from Florida and Georgia

You'll want no state income taxes. Bankruptcy laws on home ownership. Say some psycho nigger tried to carjack you and you shot the wild beast and you get charged, you will lose just about everything, so insuring the wife and kids keep the house is big. Florida is good for both of those.

Weather is a factor. Florida is nice but has hurricanes.

Gun ownership is good there.

Bad, spics and niggers.

You're going to have to do a lot of research.

I would start by eliminating first then chosing from the remaining options. So for instance, IL is out. NY, CA etc.

Look at the pension situation because 5,10,15 years shit might get super bad just from that.

I actually lived in Pensacola for a few years. It's the shittiest part of north florida, but most of your points still stand. Stay the hell out of santa rosa county though, that shit hole is corrupt as hell and will arrest you for sneezing.

Looked up on the internet, Lebanon and nearby Hanover in NH look very comfy.

You got me there, I've only been by the mountains in Massachussets and further south. But nothing in the east looks like the original picture. The Appalachians are an older range and so generally more weathered and rounded and less craggy.

SPLC is all Jews

wtf i love cali now

If you're from California, New Jersey, or some other liberal shithole that has subconsciously indoctrinated you then the answer is, "No, there's nothing here but cow shit, corn, and mandatory church attendance on penalty of burning at the stake" (which is what you would believe anyway)

Just keep flying over.

I was raised in Eastern Kansas. Basically all white people with a very small amount of northern asians.

No crime in the KC metro suburbs.

We get intense thunderstorms in the spring, the summers are bretty hot, falls are nice and cool, winters can get fucking cold. Kansas has been awesome and safe. I'm moving away for now, but when it comes time to raise a family, Kansas has my first look

Dems bussed in people from other states to vote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Hein
Not a day goes by where I don't want to put a bullet in this man's head.

Been to New Jersey and California, have you?

I also lived in Omaha for a short time. Absolutely fucking boring, a nice zoo, but boring, great bars and good people, but boring.

I would choose Western Pennsylvania 10/10 times than Nebraska. Better food and less niggers, less mystery meat Air Force members fucking up the apartment buildings too.

I did smell cowshit, but the smell from the dogfood factory was pretty fucking unbearable, along with the surprising amount of pig farms.

Fuck Lincoln too.

Yes, best friend moved to Boise and pays 900 month rent for 2 bedroom 2 bath 1400 sq feet house with backyard in nice neighborhood, can walk to lake, covered parking.

Iowafag here. My family was the least white family in my neighborhood until some niggers moved in down the street a few months ago.

see

also, being right next door to Bernie got Hillary some extra votes.
also, there is a constant stream of pozz over the airwaves and the highways from Boston.
they can be redpilled but that takes effort and until then they're pozzed.

Is this the Goon satire I keep hearing about

the county is really diverse. East Cleveland is certainly a ghetto, but as millennials are coming back into the city, the west side is starting to look alive again. Then the far east side of the county has some nice places with shitty suburban kids like solon while the west side suburbs have been dealing with white flight from the peaceful religion. As much bad as there is in the county, there is also good. As a native to the Cleveland area, I'll defend it to the death from outsiders. Only Clevelanders are allowed to make fun of Cleveland

you've got to be fucking trolling, pittsburgh is fucking nigger central.

I lived in Moscow and Coeur d'Alene Idaho over 6 years. I made about $45,000 at the time and bought a 3br/2ba, 6 year old, 2 car garage house in CdA for $145,000. Lots of white people. I felt infinitely safer there than I do here near Seattle. Also, very little traffic.

Moscow, ID is a liberal bastion due to the Univ of Idaho there, but the cost of living is ridiculously low.

There are many more employment opportunities up north in CdA and Post Falls than in Moscow.

I advise against Boise. There are more and more hispanics there now than there were 10 years ago, turning the area into shit.

I visited Jackson hole, Wyoming during my semester break. It's a beautiful place with a lot of hunting grounds and hiking areas. Other parts of Wyoming are pretty nice too even the cities, somewhat.

Haha, how could you tell?

Yes. People should keep flying over.

To be fair, there are practically zero nigs in the state outside of north/east Omaha, and the AF contingent is what kept the Omaha/Lincoln electoral vote from splitting off and going for Killary instead of Trump. That split happened for Obama in 2008 but redistricting intentionally tacked on those military base people into the district.

Ernie Chambers, the only black member of the unicameral, known for trying to segregate Omaha public schools (sic), pushing to abolish the death penalty in a red state, and for preventing any form of legal CCW until 2006, will be in office until 2020. While here, there's practically zero chance of achieving constitutional carry or other basic RKBA advancements, due to his filibuster and most of the rest of the members being fudds. This is also the reason that Nebraska CCW laws are a decade behind other states, and despite having the opportunity to just copy/paste any number of good CCW laws we have retarded shit like the "51% rule":

…because, you know, a CCW holder can see the income statement of every restaurant/bar they enter, amirite?

Yes. Far worse than Omaha. Somehow Lincoln manages to be smaller than Omaha *and* more liberal.

I hear Jackson is now just metastatic California, and is full of cancer.

West suburbs of Minneapolis were great when I grew up there. I haven't been back in quite a while, but I did stop in MPLS airport recently and was shocked by the stink; some Somalian or curry nigger was eating some nasty shit and the entire area was unbearable.

I'm getting out of the military soon, whats a good college to go to?

I've lived all over Texas for 8 years, big cities, small towns, the place has it's qualities but the place is being overrun by spics so fast it will make your head spin. Plus, Austin is such a faggot city.

Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, other colleges west of those.

Remember to major in something you can do regardless of locale.

t. software fag.

Maritime school. Mass., Maine, Cali, take your pick. Just don't pick New York, it's quickly becoming infected by SUNY.

Ohio here, this state would be great if there were more jobs.

You better homeschool your kids. I don't care if it's a private school, it's most likely still jewed. I can't remember learning anything about my culture, race, and history in school. I didn't even learn anything useful. My family taught me how to read and write, etc.

I'm not gonna put my trust in strangers to educate my kids.

ostarapublications.com/category/homeschoolers/
Not every book in this category will be useful, but I've heard on several accounts that the American history series is excellent and the children's adaptations of myths and poems will give their imaginations and racial appreciation immense boosts.

as much as i want to advocate my state(Michigan) theres not much I can add to this thread. The rural communities are really great and primarily white and you already know the deal with the cities, theres little Kenyas and little Somalias all across the lower part of the state and Saginaw.

I thought we established that cities were for good goys and diversity natinon-wide friendo?

Here are some useful maps.

PA user here. I can confirm that these numbers are very conservative. The infestation is a lot worse than you think. For some reason a lot of South Americans are moving in the county I live in. It's kind of nice because it's forcing the niggers to move out. At least the beaners children are nicer to look at and give okay service.

Not American, but i appreciate it user. Thanks for the link.

Here's the names of some Montana antifa, recognize any?

David Bruenjes
Alyssa Carley
Noah McDougal
Andrew Johnson
Geir Johnson
Elizabeth Az
Brian Fligner
Ellen Catalina
Aaron Patterson
Nolan Vansson
Traci Patino
Daniel Corder
Steve Ward
Erik Case
Garland T Williams
Cody Casazza
Alex Grishnakh
Sean Kober
Ryan Falcon
Eliana Veronica Davis
Tamber Lee Hausler
Saul Eduardo Lopez

This,

If you can find a smaller northern Texas town, you'll be alright user OP. I live in a small north eastern town within Texas (population 25,000

in the sate of nature.
:^)

Ideally, but these days trying to raise a self-sufficient family in the woods means it's only a matter of time before the feds come shoot you up for some made up reason.

Come to think of it, i seen a lot of "Made in Georgia" peach slogans in the kino credits.

Away from cities, anywhere. Like Varg

What about earthquakes. South African here, white. Even I know commiefornia is a liberal shithole pushing for the exact same existence that we currently live in. Why would I wish to move there only to have my dreams crushed 10 years later?

You guys are also due for an earthquake soon and it's fucking beyond me how you do not see that coming. I may be extremely ignorant on this matter since I do not use the homosexual system of miles per square inch but I assume that Commiefornia is large enough to protect all the bullshit from hitting you when it does brother.

Not trying to be a dickhead, but from our side of the world, it just seems that California is a shithole and advertises every single thing we are against and literally every single thing that has caused us/perpetuated this kind of situation we find ourselves in.

I would LOVE to live in peace and tranquility as seen in these amazing photographs. But sadly, that is never the case. Our country is BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, BREATHTAKING. It's just that the people who live there are lacking the elements to form a peaceful, independent and/or logical society.

Thanks for the offer though and God Bless.

I digress. My rudeness is not directed at you. My anger stems from the people who represent your state and who spew the hatred against people such as ourselves and those who share the same world views… This is an assumption based on the site you're currently visiting but I also realise that this place, as well as half, as well as most of the original community have been dispersed to a point of near extinction. Please do not see me as an attacker toward you. I am just frustrated at things being painted as a wonderful world when it is not. Things are not peachy and the way I see the US headed, looks just like our history. It saddens me because we see where the road is headed since we have travelled on it for many years.

Thanks for mentioning us but the US does not want white saffas and neither does Europe. We do not have the cash and the whites that say this place is great have the cash and live like Nigerian kings. Even if there was the hope of leaving, why would we? Our loved ones, possessions, heritage, pets, friends… all of the pain we've endured together. Leaving at this point in time and being inundated by a politically correct left state would seem like a wasted life. We know what you mean though… Beautiful photographs and my dream would have been to visit Colorado one day. The Sierra mountains have always been a name, simply because of the flight simulator we played when we were younger.

It's the sad truth and I want to tell you this:
Enjoy it. Enjoy it while you can. Love your loved ones. Call your parents, loved ones or friends. Whomever you have left in this life. Cherish everything you have. I hope I am wrong in believing the propoganda I see about the states. I hope not for my sake, but for the sake of all white Americans. Blacks and immigrants the like, as long as there is a mutual respect and pride in one's culture and identity.

Sadly, it did not seem to be the case, and my original outburst was not meant to offend, but merely for just another user to vent. My sincerest apologies. Don't get caught up in a dream world because before you know it, your head is on a swivel. Just my 2 cents and I may be off completely. Thanks for the picture. I will save it and thank Lori though.

Kill all somali niggers

Theres no way Michigan is correct.

Look for that go start going up, though. The downside of Boise is they keep bringing in pajeets imported for IT and somalis/other africaniggers for manual labor, filling up the apartments, and raising rent for everyone.
It was much nicer just two years ago.

I hear property values have plummeted in the recent decades

I forgot to quote op.

But yeah, there is no way in hell that map is correct regarding niggers in michigan.