Should you choose a mate based on her superior genetics and chance of having superior children?

I'm a manlet and find myself attracted to tall women more and more everyday. I used to date short women because American and Western society views height differences only acceptable when the man is taller. I don't want to sire short ass sons. So, should you choose a mate based on traits that you lack? I'm short so I want tall women, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dad is somewhat tall, and my mom is somewhat short. I came out in between. Same with my brother. He had a kid with two different women and they both came out tall. So… I mean if you want a tall woman to produce children smaller than her, go ahead.

There's nothing wrong with fucking tall girls. I'm 5'10 and I want a girl at least 6'. What's wrong is you fetishizing muscular women. You're a faggot m8 just admit it then kill yourself.

Negative

If both parents are tall, then child too ends up just as tall as them.
This thread reeks of whoring though.

I'm 6'4 and my wife is 6'2 and pregnant with a boy, is he going to be giant?

go back to cuckchan
reported

Degenerate kink sex thread.

fuck off back to reddit.

you forgot your sage, user

I love my very feminine waifu fuck off.

The offspring is usually in between the two parent's heights. Also user you forgot to sage

Sorry, saging now. Was just wondering cause my parents are both shorter than me by a decent amount, I'd like my kid to be around my height, any taller and it's just weird looking.

Doesn't matter who you're attracted to, you're only getting laid with your hand.

Fuck, forgot to sage.

I too am a manlet 5'11" and have always been attracted to taller women. I look like I got squished wider than normal, even when fit, so maybe my genes are trying to tell me something. But I don't know about choosing. You find one with complimentary genes with the correct background and with best potential for your sons, and I can't think of anything else. If you aren't an r-selected animal, anyway.

sage for slide thread and being a closet fag with the muscles

complimentary gay sage

what's circled? it doesn't look like a bog

All of these muscle women are on roid cycles. Women can't get very big naturally, especially in the arms.

I swear I see a jew face in that circle.

You're a faggot user. We get it.
>>>/trs/

what is this, /fit/?

Intelligence – vast and cool and unsympathetic – is the only trait that will give your offspring any chance of surviving what's coming. Head size is the bottleneck on intelligence; the main thing that matters in a mate is hip width.

The gay club is that way –→ tumblir

Go for it, dig.
Nothin like good 'ol white diversity in your gene pool. It's good stuff all around.
t. West Virginia

You should mate with those of your own phenotype. It may lift your inferior blood upward, but it will drag their superior blood downward. Unless you are a selfish short-sighted cunt, of course.

I knew I should have organised a manlet folder

since finding intelligence in women is problematic, I've decided intelligence in male relatives is a good proxy. I used to talk about women in terms similar to brood mares for hips, but sadly I can't without fear of being lumped in with the horsefuckers.

was gonna call jidf but then again, can't really refute your point.
also, checked
a matter of opinion I suppose. who knows.. Elven-Eared Master Race?

I just want to say that height isn't completely genetic. Malnourished kids are normally smaller than kids who were fat when they developed. So if you want the maximum height that your genetics allows, be sure to let your kid eat a bit more. But don't let him get too fat or he will have stretch mark scars for the rest of his life.

pick one

There is nothing wrong with steroids. They are a tool that save you a tremendous amount of time and work. You can get a body that would take you 5 years to get natty in 2 years with roids. Just don't overdo it and become an unhuman abomination.

wat? just do amphetamine retard

Shrunken balls are a myth. You also think marijuana is a gateway drug or something?

You also think increased cancer rates and balding is a myth?

You'll be lucky if you can meet a woman who isn't a whore and will put up with your shit for more than a week, OP, and that's the bare truth of it.

The best blood of the population needs to be preserved and allowed to thrive. When you mix one superior blood, and one inferior blood, you end up with a lukewarm degeneration of the superior with a inward conflicting character. If you want to see a hyperbolic example of this just look at a Hapa. Even different "white" people have different subgroups, despite being closely related.

Also
Mate, come on.

Women don't get that big without steroids, sorry. The fact that their arms and upper bodies overall are grossly out of proportion with the rest of their bodies should trigger alarmbells.

Hint: roids act on androgen receptors, and there are more androgen receptors in the upper arms, shoulders, and chests, than anywhere else.

Chicks that don't shoot up and work out typically look like the one in the pic attached.

Those instagram fitness chicks are on anavar. They are practically FtM trannies, It's not healthy to fetishize them.

This thread is dumb as fuck, but I actually worry about this. I have a 120-130 IQ and physically strong and coordinated (however I'm a manlet at 5'9). I could be wrong but almost all women I meet would be a step down the genetic ladder for my children. I guess my kids are just going to have to be retarded idiots that can't play any sports.

Steroids do cause male infertility when used regularly though. You might want to get checked for that.
If you consider tobacco a drug then yeah.

Biologically it's the best way to go but you've posted a bunch of manish females that's the opposite.

My father is 5'8", my mom 5'3". I am 7 feet and still growing. Sometimes you are just lucky I guess.

MANLETS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM TALL WOMEN! TALL GIRLS FOR TALL MEN TO CREATE SUPERIOR GIANTS AND NOT MANLETS LIKE THE REST OF YOU.

Here we go.

you're short so you want what you cant have
if we're ever going to return to the pre-Christian Northern European 7ft tall naturally selected ubermensch with biceps as large as bowling balls then manlets need to marry short women tbh

7 feet and still growing? You don't have one of those thyroid conditions do you?

No, i'm just naturally tall. i have some tall ancestors but my dad grew up eating almost only sandwiches and became a manlet.

Are you sure you dont have a tumor?

>tfw father is 5'6 and mother is 5'3 and I'm 6' and still slowly growing, I hope I can make it to 6'1-6'2. I'm also a blue eyed blond (well light brown now that it's winter time), pale as fuck (not a sickly pale either), a strong fucking chin that has a slight cleft in it, and built like a strong mother fucker.

I am certain. My ancestors were very tall so i just need good nutrition to get to this height. It's very normal. Most men in my area seem to be 6'3 to be honest. I meet many like that atleast and they are taller with shoes. I grew up playing sports in this town and almost all of them are above 6'3 with 2 of them being 6'8-9 or something. I started playing there when I was in kindergarten..

My only advice is to feed your children proper food like avocado and steak. Maybe some milk.

there's nothing wrong with tall women
you on the other hand are a faggot if you like women with these much muscles
disgusting

OP I don't see what your images of women who use steroids has to do with "women with great genetics". The women in those pictures are literally transvestites, because they have injected male hormones into their bodies.

There must be something in the water.

Go for free weights, in the gym. I have tried using machines but they are just too easy.. Proper leg press over sit down leg press machine and etc.

We don't have flouride but the tap water is disgusting.

at 6'4 it's already hard for me to bulk, must be a nightmare for you at 7'0

It is not a good idea.

That can have a large effect with growth at a younger age. Though, you probably won't see more than a foot in height difference unless your father was being starved.

Choose women on what you find attractive. If it is maladaptive, it won't matter much as your maladaptive preferences will eventually be washed out of the gene pool.

Word of advice though, butch women are masculinized and macluizned women are less fertile.

I ate nothing but cheese and milk growing up pretty much, was picky, think that contributed to me being taller than my dad? He's only 5'10

Read something that says height is only ~60% hereditary

I hardly look like I have any muscle but my arms are still big because of the bones. I am strong though, just look like a skinny fat guy instead of Hercules.

My father would come home late at night living by himself from an early age and eat an entire loaf of white bread and then go to sleep, waking up the next day to eat more white bread.. He kind of fucked himself over with that.

Yeah, not surprising, you'd probably need to eat 500 dollars worth of food a week to gain enough mass, wouldn't even blame you for juicing. My diet calories are twice as much as manlets bulking calories and they think it's impressive when they post on /fit/

I eat 8000 calories per day and it's exhausting to make enough food… I would prefer to eat as little as those guys because I don't have my mom to cook for me anymore. It sucks..

The problem with your weird roidwomen is that the roids are not passed down to children and can deceptively make you believe someone inherently weak is strong.

Fucking hell man, that sounds brutal. What do you eat? My wife makes my food, I have like 2lbs of meat a day, tons of greens, peanut butter whey shakes, some cheese, 4 eggs, etc… it's fucking expensive man, in addition to that I have a giant great dane dog who eats almost as much as me.

lmao, enjoy not being able to control your aggression like a nigger

And there are a lot more side-effects for females obviously, because y'know, shooting male testosterone is never a good idea for someone who isn't male

All I see in your posts is a >man trying to justify his femdom fetish. Those roided boons you picked neither have "superior genetics" nor a better chance to raise superior children. And don't get me started on the first one, fucking hell why the fuck would that dumb whore need high heels.

prob but I've always had a thing for girls in the 5'2" range, give or take a few inches. I've thought about how it might be degenerative but I still love girls that size mroe than anything.
5 11 here and not a pedo or anything.

There comes a point when you don't want to get any taller, and you've passed it. There are things you'll struggle to do that most people take for granted, because things simply aren't built for people who are 7ft.

Normally some steaks, maybe some salmon, anywhere from 4-6 lbs of ground beef, avocado, milk, whole wheat bread. I try to stay organic as much as possible. Then there are just spices and maybe potatoes and such.

I was on GOMAD for a while and started drinking over 2 gallons of milk per day next to my meat consumption.

I'm over 6 ft and hairy like a motherfucker.
The only women that want me want beasts.

I'm a fucking yeti mate.

I consume so many calories, yet struggle to push 70 kilos.
High metabolism is fucking annoying sometimes. Sometimes you want a bit of weight.

Cars and planes are built for short people and I can't live in certain homes built for short people. But I can still walk around outside and girls like it.

I'm a pretty short guy.
Same problem. Primarily because nothing is made for people my height either.

Mostly it comes down to fat. People don't eat enough of fat so their test levels are shit. We are being poisoned in the water supply, in the food, all of the plastics and perfumes.. It's all decreasing your testosterone.

Try to eat more steaks with alot of fat. Eat alot of red meat and avocados, avoid soy and girly drinks. Just get your test up and then eat more protein.
Testosterone is the most important for building muscle, protein only helps speed up the process.

Is this real?

Height is some weird shit, nigga. Pic semi-related and not altered to reflect my own situation at all.

My height isn't on this chart.

Thank you hungry skeleton

Gotta start packing my bags.

If manlets want their kids to be a little taller, then have them breast fed. Once they move to drinking milk, keep them on whole milk and never take them off until after puberty. You can do the mixes to add protein and vitamins. Feed them high fat yogurts and lots of peanut butter. Kids may get really picky, and those foods are usually easy to get them to form a habit of eating through those stages and will promote growth.
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full

Tit giraffes need not apply

Hows your heart? I know super tall guys sometimes have problems. MMA fighter Stefan Struve who is 7 foot has had allot of issues

Mine is very strong and my heartbeat was always faster than others. I freaked out one of my trainers when I was younger because he thought my heartbeat was too fast but I felt fine.

you'll be lucky to hit 60

We all need to die some day.

The biggest issue I have is drinking enough water. I just walked away to drink a few glasses. I need to drink almost all the time and bottles are too small and I don't want to use those plastic bottles. I have to stick to small glasses instead.
Normally I drink just over 6 cups, about 1.5 liters.

every time that I drink* It saves time but it's annoying. I would prefer some really big bottles instead.

I eat a lot of meat. Still nothing.

Don't worry lad , we shall build ironforge together.

as long as you anglofags dont go taking all the aryans and spoiling their genes

Of course you should. Create genetically superior babies but women are more than purely height and attractiveness, they are an aggregate of many features and these all must be considered when considering a reproductive mate.

Also to respond to OP on attraction to tall women, I am tall myself and a woman even approaching my height is tremendously enticing as long as she isn't a fucking shehemoth or any such things

It is like standing at the foot of Mount Everest and being overcome by the urge to mount that summit. I'mma mount me a motherfucking summit.

You could just be unlucky I guess or teh meat that you are eating comes from factory farms. Do you have problems producing sperm? That would be a clear sign that you aren't eating right and have testosterone issues. Otherwise it comes to down to genetics and how you train.

Girls can get bigger than your pic related, but big+lean is basically impossible for them.

That girl is also asian and her children are half white. There were some fat girls that reported her for fat shaming for that picture.

Those hips.

otherwise phrased, "dat gap" ;)

McFucking kill yourself my man.

okay thanks have a nice day friend

Im smart, fat, and tall.

Does that mean i should fuck a short, skinny, dumb chick?

Also, im taller than both my parents yet look like them both (in case you were thinking milkman)

Dat birthing gap.

Fucking USA fucked up measurment system. Why can't you use metric like the rest of the normal world? (189cm ariyan master race here)

Fucking metric faggots thinking their system is superior just because it makes sense and is a decimal base system.

our system may not make sense, but stfu and take it

Obviously you've never done steroids if you think your balls don't shrink. So how about you shut the fuck up>>8772699

OP this is blatantly just a muscle-girl thread that has nothing to do with politics.

Your balls do shrink if you are taking enough steroids over a long period of time for your body to stop producing hormones and you quit. The time it takes for your body to start producing tes again you will start growing titties, lose your balls and have a high pitched voice.

I have grown up around bodybuilders.

I wonder about how genetics relate to intelligence. My cousin's husband is about 6'1" and he's something of a super-genius engineer/programmer type. His kid, though, was from his first marriage to a different woman, and he's surprisingly slow. It's kind of shocking how his mother being dumb affected him so severely.

If intelligence was a microscope, upbringing alters the course focus dial, genetics fiddles with the fine focus dial