BTFO ANARCHISTS

Will anarchists ever recover?

Fuck off with this shit. Not even an anarchist, but this is fucking shit, mate.

Stop it.

ooookay. Are you mad everyone mocked you in the social democrat thread?

how to argue on a chan

I'm beggining to think this is divide and conquer tactics from an outside party.

Either that or just butt hurt new Reddit converts

Division has always been our biggest weakness.

Good critism is fine. All this kind of stuff is bullshit though.

Sage this shit comrade.
We get enough of it already.

Anyway, if I want to hear criticisms of anarchism, I'd go to the Marxists and not the fucking socdems or liberals.

Suc dems think they have room to talk

Forgot your sage.

sage you fool

I've had enough of these type of threads.

New Reddit "converts" would be an outside party, gamrade. This shit reeks of divide and conquer memeing. I half expect it's just some Holla Forumsyp with the minimum understanding of these ideas trying to break up the ebul gommies for making them feel insecure.

kys

If the ideology can't survive because it'll get crushed from the outside, then it is fatally flawed in that context.

We get it, the red goes in the top left.

Step up your meme warfare game

pls stop

t. not anarchist

its tankyfag, with a different flag. also might i point out that i socdem soceities the means of production are not controlled by the workers.

Good to see Holla Forums isnt taking shitty bait for once

You could say that about anything.

bump

Anarkiddies don't want to see the truth

Is there seriously a link to a fuckbook meemee page in that image
What the fuck
Kill me

This.
There have been like 30 infighting threads over the last week with the arguments becoming more and more ad homimen and IdPol focused. This is killing the left.

Yes that's my point. If the ideology is going to get stomped in the real world it needs to be fixed to account for that context to be successful.

These shitty spam threads that people keep replying to on a cambodian shadow puppetry camp are literally destroying the left!

Daily Reminder.

That chocolate is evil?

Shitty argument, funny pic.

kek

S A G E I N A L L F I E L D S
A
G
E

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S

Get fucked. If someone breaks into your house and kills you I guess it's your fault, huh?
If Catalonia had the same numbers/industry as the attackers they would've won. It's a matter of already existing force, nothing about the ideology has anything to do with it.

Not an argument.

counter-counter-sage