WWII thread

I have been wanting to learn from a non jewish perspective about world war II but it isn't discussed much on this board specifically about what I want to learn.

Specifically why did Germany attack and occupy Denmark and Norway, and why did Germany invade France and plan for operation sea lion. Now I understand that France and England declared war on Germany but why didn't Germany just stand on a sitzkrieg until an ultimatum could be made? Was it because Germany wanted to free them from Bolshevism and Jewish control? Or was it because it was a better move to invade to protect themselves from an invasion themselves?

I in no part am discrediting the reich in any ways, I'm just trying to educate myself.

Feel free to suggest some literature or youtube videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatics
archive.is/8rMD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
archive.is/BlzS4
archive.is/sbaGi
ihr.org/jhr/v01/v01p-31_FitzGibbon.html
archive.is/GMbKW
archive.is/w0Gzz
archive.is/LKqwU
heretical.com/miscella/14days.html
archive.is/cdI7n
robertwhiston.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/21/
archive.is/xz1Hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Offensive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

The full video is on jewtube in chunks, there's also a MEGA link to a joined version somewhere.

other part, Germany tried multiple times to bargain a deal with Britian, but they knew if they could get America in they could attrition the war til it was over
also Russia and their utter disregard for human sacrifice

Even (((Wikipedia))) could answer that for you, pic related 1. Notice in pic related 2 the entire coast was occupied and fortified to protect against naval invasion.
How else would they get Britain to surrender? Two-front war is disadvantageous, they wanted to devote all resources for invading the USSR but couldn't because of Britain and USA.

thanks guis

feel free to post nat soc and WWII things

that's because you need to go to cuckchan for babby's first redpills and quit your shitposting here.

Let the man learn. We know halfchan is pozzed enough that the pills aren't as frequent anymore.

ok

The whole idea is to spread the information, not to be a secret Nazi club.

Yeah, spread it elsewhere, not spoonfeed newfags on here.

i.e. the justification for cancer and shitposting, which has ramped up big league over the past month.

From a purely strategic perspective, it makes sense to leap at these smaller countries and mount coastal defenses as well as seize their industry. It sounds aggressive, but the Germans were well aware of the importance of material supply in modern warfare. The British occupied Iceland before the Germans could (not sure if they ever intended to), and presumably would have occupied Norway and Denmark (etc) if the Germans hadn't.

Holy shit, WWII threads are cancer now?

Also
you guys are faggots.

Yes

Sorry, I've only lurked like a year ( GGfag). It's been an interesting trip arriving here. Not a halfchan native: roughly, it's been GG>Sargon>Moly>8/v/>Here

Nigger you need to lurk moar because there was a thread on this very topic active not even two days ago.

Why even post in this thread then? Nobody cares that you don't want to contribute. You don't need to announce that you don't intend to post anything useful.

top tune

Your posts say otherwise.

Every person that died in Nazi Germany concentration camps died from either starvation (because the Germans themselves were starving and prisoners aren't high on the list on that situation), disease (many lethal diseases swept through Nazi Germany when the country was in tatters towards the end), or Allied bombings.

Holocaust is bullshit on all fronts. Logical, statistical, mathmatical… Shit.

Understanding the holohoax is one of the harshest redpills to swallow because modern society tries so hard to inoculate against critical thought on this subject, people are indirectly led to believe that accepting the official narrative about the holocaust is some moral obligation, and that questioning any detail about it is evil.

I think he is asking you nicely to stop posting and go away.

No

Having intermittent threads on the basics is important to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Thanks for support from everyone especially you guys, you understand the significance of being helpful, cooperative, and a teacher to all in this community.

You're welcome. I like WWII threads. I like redpill threads. Anyone who doesn't want us to keep sharp through the spreading of information/debate is either retarded or a shill.

If you need a daily reminder about how shit things are and why they are shit, you need to lurk more.

You absolutely need to lurk more and should kill yourself if you refuse to do so.

You sound pretty deadset on preventing the ideas of this place from spreading.

Why's that?

You wanna try again?

go be a nigger somewhere else.
Great job derailing the thread, by the way.

Thread was shit-tier from the start, i thought i made that clear

Saging threads like this is counterproductive. It's important that we teach newcomers the basics so our message is not diluted. This also serves the purpose of making Holla Forums more difficult to subvert by firmly establishing the beliefs and ideals of this place.

If you don't like this thread, what would you see it replaced with?

Is that Glen Matlock on bass?

It's important they lurk more if they're serious about understanding said "basics"

Holla Forums is not one person, it is precisely this which gives us strength, otherwise it would be simply another branch of aut right faggotry.

If you don't like this thread, what would you see it replaced with?
A non blatant spoonfeed-me thread

Winston Churchills mother was a jew.

Just filter him. I'm 90% sure he's baiting at this point.

Doesn't look like it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatics

If He was in the band even briefly it would have gotten a mention.

How can they learn the basics if we never talk about it? That's what threads like this are for. We take for granted that the holocaust was a hoax and everything else, but we never talk about exactly why except in threads like this. Unless there's a sticky that covers the basics (which is a bad idea) threads like this are a necessity.

Right, but even though we may come to different conclusions, most of us agree on some basic facts and it's important to convey these to newcomers. Again, no amount of lurking will help them if we never talk about this shit, they'll see our conclusions but not the reasoning and so their understanding will be weak.

That's a cop-out answer and you know it.

I'm not. I've already reported the thread.

NEWFAGS NEED TO LURK MORE

>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polarchive/

There's no use replying. He will continue to try and derail the thread. Stop taking the bait.

That post was my last attempt at reasoning with him, I'll see how he responds. If he keeps being an obstinate faggot/shill then I'll just filter him, don't worry.

Says who? You? Surely you have proof? As i have said. spreading information elsewhere is not something i have dismissed, this includes arguing with people outside of here.about, again, said "basics".

No it is not but if i must give you an example of a thread i enjoyed, there was a thread not too long ago about Rosenberg's "Myth of the Twentieth Century" which was quite intriguing, this being something imo not falling under "basic" tier stuff.

LURK MORE

Shield your eyes anytime, faggot, thread is still shit and i stand by that.

You are the only one shitposting here faggot. Go fuck yourself.

Says the nigger who can't sage.

We're only 53 responses in faggot, most threads are still shit at this point unless there's a really good OP or some particularly quality user drops by. Help make the thread not shit by posting insightful info about WW2 that's hard to come by elsewhere.

Here's some Soviet made photo manipulations intended to demonize Nazi Germany.

MEFO was a dummy company that was formed with relatively small amounts of capital that was used to finance German rearmament off the books. It issued bills without backing by its own resources but which were guaranteed redeemable at 1:1 for Reichsmarks for five years by the government. The MEFO bills amounts were considered a state secret and were an important element in the impression that Hitlerian economics was a success. This company essentially created a large amount of Reichsmarks off the books, inflating the currency in secret. Payment was about to come due giving Hitler the option of shifting the German economy to export goods to pay the bills or going to war and paying the debts off from looting profits extracted from conquered states.

With the unification of Germany and Austria in 1938, the Reichsmark replaced the Schilling in Austria. During the Second World War, Germany established fixed exchange rates between the Reichsmark and the currencies of the occupied and allied countries, often set so as to give the Germans economic benefits. The rates were as follows:

archive.is/8rMD0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

The seizure and consolidation of power by the Nazis during the years of the Third Reich also greatly affected the Reichsbank. A 1937 law re-established the Reich government's control of the Reichsbank, and in 1939, the Reichsbank was renamed the Deutsche Reichsbank and placed under the direct control of Adolf Hitler, with Walther Funk as the last president of the Reichsbank, from 1939 to 1945.[2] The bank benefited by the theft of the property of numerous governments invaded by the Germans, especially their gold reserves and much personal property of the Third Reich's many victims, especially the Jews. Personal possessions such as gold wedding rings were confiscated from prisoners, and gold teeth torn from dead bodies, and after cleaning, were deposited in the bank under the false-name Max Heiliger accounts, and melted down as bullion.

archive.is/BlzS4

Nazi gold (German: Raubgold, "stolen gold") is the rumored gold allegedly transferred by Nazi Germany to overseas banks during World War II. The regime is believed to have executed a policy of looting the assets of its victims to finance the war, collecting the looted assets in central depositories. The occasional transfer of gold in return for currency took place in collusion with many individual collaborative institutions. The precise identities of those institutions, as well as the exact extent of the transactions, remain unclear.

archive.is/sbaGi

Banking With Hitler (Full Length) British

www youtube.com/watch?v=veQfroRUWdM

It is the premise of the thread which is shit, faggot, in other words the spoonfeeding.

Just because you asked nicely, still shit thread :^)

ihr.org/jhr/v01/v01p-31_FitzGibbon.html

Because of the imminent R-4 plan, the British could land unopposed by Germany (Norway and Sweden were extremely weak) but if it was German soldiers guarding the beaches they couldn't

The R-4 plan was meant to invade Norway and then Sweden

They invaded Denmark to make it easier to get to Norway

The Allied Oil Campaign of World War II[6]:11 was directed by the RAF and USAAF against facilities supplying Nazi Germany with petroleum, oil, and lubrication (POL) products. Part of the immense Allied strategic bombing effort during the war, the targets in Germany and "Axis Europe";[7] included refineries for natural oil, factories producing synthetic fuel, storage depots, and other POL infrastructure resources.

archive.is/GMbKW

Following several years of high tension and rivalry, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union began to improve relations in 1939. In August of that year, the countries expanded their economic relationship by entering into a commercial agreement whereby the Soviet Union sent critical raw materials to Germany in exchange for weapons, military technology and civilian machinery. That deal accompanied the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, which contained secret protocols dividing central Europe between them, after which both Germany and the Soviet Union invaded countries listed within their "spheres of influence".

archive.is/w0Gzz

The German–Soviet Border and Commercial Agreement, signed on January 10, 1941, was a broad agreement settling border disputes and continuing raw materials and war machine trade between the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany…..The agreement proved to be short lived. Just six months after it was signed, Germany invaded the Soviet Union, and economic relations between the two countries came to an end. The raw materials imported by Germany from the Soviet Union between 1939 and 1941 played a major role in supporting the German war effort against the Soviet Union after 1941…..Germany lacked natural supplies of several key raw materials needed for economic and military operations. German planners in mid-1939 determined that the nation possessed only two to three months' supply of rubber stocks and three to six months of oil stocks.[1] They estimated that, after a planned German attack on Poland and the expected subsequent allied naval blockade, the Soviet Union would become the only potential supplier for many key raw materials needed for a war…..During both the first period of the 1940 German–Soviet Commercial Agreement (February 11, 1940 to February 11, 1941) and the second (February 11, 1941 until the Pact was broken), Germany received massive quantities of raw materials, including over….On June 22, 1941, Germany began Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union through the territories that the two countries had previously divided.[5] Despite fears causing the Soviet Union to enter deals with Germany in 1939, that Germany came so close to destroying the Soviet Union was due largely to Soviet actions taken from 1939 to 1941.[50] Without Soviet imports, German stocks would have run out in several key products by October 1941, within three and a half months.[51] Germany would have already run through their stocks of rubber and grain before the first day of the invasion were it not for Soviet imports:

archive.is/LKqwU

because you are shitting up the board and it is our duty to maintain the quality of this board to at least tell you to fuck off. why don't you go make a "well Holla Forums?" template thread while you are at it.

fuck off cuckchan scum

Also
Because the British and French were massing on the border with Germany and planning on invading at some point, more and more Allied soldiers would stack up on the border and France+Britain+all the other allies could make units faster than Germany could so by the time 1942 showed up they would have a major edge and could zerg rush the Germans to death, that was actually the idea as per their "long war" plan

Britain and France were blockading Germany with their navies, and they would all (the allies) sit on the border and hide behind the maginot line while they built up

The DOW against Germany was to make their hostility official, + get their navies to blockade Germany (like the first time around) and to start up strategic bombing to chip away at Germany's industry, also to get their countries fully mobilized and into war time production to begin the death stacking on the border

Germany saw what was coming and pre-empted their shit with their blitzkrieg, and to do this they had to go around the maginot line, and to do that they had to go through Luxembourg (which belonged to Germany anyways), Holland, and Belgium

Germany tried to do sea lion because even after getting raped and kicked off the mainland Britain refused to make peace and kept bombing Germany and blockading it, so Germany wanted to end it, they didn't have a strong enough navy to do it on its own so they needed total air domination to stop the British airforce from bombing what boats they had + the ability to bomb the British navy so hard that it couldn't do anything in the channel (that was literally the plan they were going to have like over 9000 planes bombing everything that moved in the Channel to basically area deny the British navy)

They tried but weren't able to get air superiority, so they had to call it off
With the Soviets building up for operation thunderstorm they had to put it off for the foreseeable future so they could build up for their pre-emptive invasion + the execution of it + the recovery from doing it
heretical.com/miscella/14days.html

The rest is history

Any autistic historians that could explain me how the germans could have triumphed in the West front?

They did if you don't count successfully invading Britain as winning
If you do count it, I don't know, I don't see how they could have gotten air superiority, they did the best they could but the British had really good radar networks + anti aircraft guns

Plus its always easier to fight in the air when you're on defense, any planes that go down can be recovered and fixed, or be salvaged for parts, plus pilots can eject and land with their parachute, and be plopped into a new plane

If your the one attacking anything that goes down is gone over enemy territory

So combine that with attacking over a channel of water, into hostile air space with the best radar and general air defense network in the world, and I don't really see what else they could have done

From 1938 to 1945 Hitler’s forces amassed a fortune in the name of the Third Reich. This wealth was not measured in hundreds of bars of stolen gold but thousands. The amount of gold stolen in this period remains the world’s biggest ever theft and is measured not just in millions of ounces or pounds – not even in Kilograms -but in tons of gold.

archive.is/cdI7n

After Dunkirk the Brit were pretty much defeated. They had only one division I think to defend the whole Island. But between the traitors giving false intel to Hitler saying they still had a massive force and Goering being an incompetent fat fuck it didn't happen.

Skorzeny explain pretty much how Hitler did nothing wrong and how the war was lost while it could have been won very easily.

That's a simple one. You see that Maginot Line? It spans the whole German French border and would give France an unbreakable advantage in trench warfare. Germany could absolutely not allow France to use it.

We often hear that Germany started the war, but I doubt that this was the case. It's a given that Germany was the first to invade other nations, but what I've seen strongly suggests that they did this in anticipation of attacks from their enemies.

Is this true, or have I read too much into things?

DISINFO SHILL

80% of your sources are from Wikipedia and Robert Whiston who is a lolocaust believer.

robertwhiston.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/21/

Not only that but the credibility of Banking With Hitler has always been questionable. The Reichbank was a PRIVATE OWNED BANK during the Weimar Republic and one of the major culprits in the Hyper-inflation of the German mark so any and all changes to it were to remove people from the jewish debt system.

I will further check into other sources you provided and Robert Whiston gives, but the initial info and sources are all bullshit.

Today i will remind them.

No. How to Understand What You Read

archive.is/xz1Hk

He does not make judgement about 6 million. He just claims it it a well known figure. Which it is.

Japan defeated the us and forced them to sue for peace. The surrender ceremony with commodore perry's flag was a satanic ritual to trick the goyim. Japan stopped the mongols and japan stopped the us.

Do not come here preaching bullshit if you can't read between the lines. This is fucking Holla Forums and it's no place for jewish sympathizers

Not only that he fucking mentions 200 MILLION NON-JEWS who died in slave labour. Why the fuck is he taking figures out of his ass here?

The article I listed is full of jewish sympathizing in a very subtle way and you are trying to take this guys sources as facts?

Yeah, 6 million is a well known figure full of lies. If he can't even look up facts before making claims like that, it's not even worth the time and effort to go through the rest of his bullshit.

The Bong Prime minister Chamberlain got backstabbed by Churchill. The Bulldog kike basically wanted to invade Norway to cut the German steel supply from Narvik/Sweden.
The result was the replacement of Chamberlain and 3 countries got invaded.
IT was sort of a coup.

They were the main adversary that could just spam troops on the Maginot line and invade eventually. They would be invaded in 1939 if it were for good weather.
And Hitler had to clear France before going against Soviet Union.

That was more or less a fiction without the Battle of Britain won. GB had the biggest navy in the world so no go without air superiority.

Becouse they lost via this strategy once before and Hitler experienced it personally? Germany had no resources to win an attrition war.

That's the point of war kiddo.

Remember one thing. WW2 was a war for resources. Sweden, Romania, Iraq, Baku, Indonesia.

Add to that the fact that France had declared war on Germany on the 3rd of September 1939 AND actually, physically, invaded Germany on the 7th: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Offensive

Another one of these WW2 facts conveniently omitted by the (((official))) narrative.

Allies were a mistake.

then do not lose your time and effort. Move along.

Stop bitching about it.

tl;dr 3 reich was broke. They printed too much money and had too little gold as collateral There was not enough gold to pay for raw materials taken from CCCP. Ergo, 3 reich decided to attack western europe for gold and CCCP for lebensraum (and raw materials).

Question is (pic related)