Sex is totally overrated

Ok guys…
Today was the day i finally lost my virginity, i was fed up of being 22 years old and not having fucked once in my life.
So i went to a hooker, had sex with a condom on, vaginal, anal and a blowjow.
After finally doing it and losing my virginity now i realize that sex is totally overrated, i didn't feel anything special and i didn't have the dopamine oversode i expected to have.
It is glorified and it is totally insignificant per se.
This oversexualization of the world is totally meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMMLB6nRIs8
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
strawpoll.me/12101968
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
xvideos.com/video3953992/preggo_fetsih_bitch_milked
8ch.net/b/res/6618139.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shillcuck

You experienced the lust part of the equation user. The spiritual experience of physically loving a good woman who adores you is a different thing entirely.

I know, but now i have seen by firsthand that random hedonist sex is totally meaningless and has no purpose.

I didn't need to visit a hooker to realize all that. When it comes to matters of love, all that matters is romance; the engagement of the heart. Focus on muh dick is base animal nonsense and only gets us into trouble (see: mestizos and mulattoes and every other mongrel people in the world which is most).

Deported.

Also horrible forms of erotica.

lel is this the one user who said sex was going to be his nirvana and wouldn't listen to the rest of us who have had sex, have sex regularly or have had multiple sexual partners that it doesn't mean shit and you should focus on yourself and procuring a family which is where true joy lies as it fulfills your biological imperative, satisfies real companionship and is progress towards the future.

saging for blogpost

why did you put it in her butt you fucking faggot

Sex the way a virgin thinks of it is totally over-rated, yes. Making love to your mate is a whole 'nother beast, kiddo.

I was tired of being a fucking robot, and in part im glad of getting rid of that card.
The deal is that now i know that normie glorification of sex is totally and utterly retarded.
Yes and i post it because is the only place where i feel like doing it.

Just because.
But hey the girl was white.

You're right. Sex is overrated, UNLESS you're doing it with someone you love, or at least like.

You paid a total stranger for sex, what did you expect the experience would leave you with besides a feeling of emptiness?

normie glorification is really Jewish glorification

Nice blogpost, faggot. Make another one.

I didn't feel anything special.
No spike of pleasure, no high dopamine acvitiy, not even feeling of achievement.
Just nothing special.

You will never be a Wizard. Normie get out!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a faggot degenerate and should kill yourself.

Rule number one of the chans:
Can leave with that.

Live

Are that user that kept complaining about how much you deserved sex and how it's the only way you could become a man or some shit?

Well no shit it was garbage
I bet your circumcised too

I guess that too much r9k.

Sex with a hooker is worthless you dumb fuck. Being intimate with someone you know for a long time and who cares about is is something entirely different. Sex is the final act in the dance of intimacy. Just engaging in this final act with a hooker isn't going to help you. If you want a better experience go for a girl friend experience with a hooker at least. That will cost you more though.

no thats me

You could have told your buddies at /r9k/ user, you knew how this thread would turn out.

Its almost as though all the stuff you've read here on the subject was right, imagine that!
People are mad at you because this thread is pointless user. You knew all this before you did it then still felt the need to tell us all what we already knew and had told you before.

No kike dicks overhere.

Because you didn't achieve anything. You paid for the experience. You feel a sense of achievement when it's your charm, guile and influence that got you laid.

Also, sage for blogposting.

Im sure this isn't the only pointless thread.
But where else im going to go to get it off my chest.
Anons always call you a faggot but are funny and the real stuff.

U wut m8

Welcome back, did you do the deed yet or has spring rush not started?
And yeah no condom is better but then you have paranoia for the couple days hoping she's not prego, such a hassle. Which is why fucking a wife is much better.

Yep,

Im 20 and virgin too, i was also think of going to a hooker. \Or do you guys think that i should wait just a little longer ? Give advise pls thnx

Sage

You're a degenerate sack of shit.

Do whatever you feel like doing.
It isn't that much, more peer preasure than anything.
How many polacks are virgin anyway?

Where will you even find one now that backpage is V&?

There's not much to say. You're just a fucking idiot every thread that's been made which concerns sex, at least one user makes a long decent post about how meaningless and unenjoyable random sex is. And if you're the user I think you are there's nothing to say to you that hasn't been said already except "I told you so".

Haven't done it yet, going out partying tonight, hopefully it will, if not then I will keep doing it over and over combined with networking (have a frat friend, am getting in good with a club promoter with a gargantuan network, have an instagoy set up which just screams social status to normalfags, etc etc)

Video related is basically me skip to 4:56

Also rush starts in the first days of February, but I'm hoping if I tell frat guys I'm rushing they will me into their parties even right now because I've heard they have an unofficial rush period they hide from IFC

youtube.com/watch?v=MMMLB6nRIs8

>Im sure this isn't the only pointless thread.

You already know the answer, the OP has even made this stupid thread telling you it didn't make him feel any better, what do you think?

Not that user but i think that a lot of people here are virgins.

They don't realize that man can never truly connect with a woman, for they are fundamentally different from men, who are complex entities, whereas women are childish and simple creatures.
This is why it is man that can be the companion of man solely, through friendship of course, I don't mean to imply any homo stuff, but the ancient greeks understood this, but my point is, women are only good for baby making, and furthermore, sex for the sake of sex is just degenerate no matter who you do it with.
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html

Congrats on your HPV user.

Your brain is likely too underdeveloped to experience true pleasure anyway, especially considering you type like a shitskin.

But i rally want expierence sex. If not go to a kooker wtf do i do then ?

Stop fapping and use the sexual energy to talk to grills. They aren't hard, just remember you didn't need them before, you won't need them now nor later either.

I lost my virginity three months ago to a girl I met on Tindr and she had big tits and let me fuck her in the asshole. Asshole feels better than pussy. Pussy is surprisingly acidic at first then just a little sweet. Salty. Nothing like having a girl grinding her pussy on your face. She also had giant tits. She fucking told me I was the biggest cock she ever had. It also feels good to have a girl sitting on top of you. I would go fuck her right now if I could. Sad I was a little drunk and didn't cum on my first time

kek

How will sexual energy give me more convidence ?

Loads of anons are probably virgins, Holla Forums tries endlessly to teach anons to better themselves and get wives and start families, how fucking new are you guys?

Better yourself and find a wife and start a family for fucks sake.

MGTOW pls go.

Can we reschedule the DOTR? I'm having trouble being patient.

Im here since 2014.

It gets better. The first several times I had sex I was rather underwhelmed myself. The experience didn't match the anticipation.

The best sex I've ever had, still, was when I was married, and in my 20's and 30's. We fucked like rabbits. We learned how to give each other pleasure. We got good at it. Give it time.

As a 28 year old virgin, I'm proud that I've never given into sexual degeneracy. One day I will have sexual relations with a white woman for the purposes of procreation within the confines of marriage, but I've got time. I can wait. Good things are worth the wait (and there are few things better than being the father of a white male)

A parrot once had sex with me. I did not recognize the act as sex until it was explained to me afterward, but being stroked on the hand by his soft belly feathers was so pleasurable that I yearn for another chance. I have a photo of that act; should I go to prison for it?

Perhaps I am spared because this photo isn't "disgusting", but "disgusting" is a subjective matter; we must not imprison people merely because someone feels disgusted. I find the sight of wounds disgusting; fortunately surgeons do not. Maybe there is someone who considers it disgusting for a parrot to have sex with a human. Or for a dolphin or tiger to have sex with a human. So what? Others feel that all sex is disgusting. There are prejudiced people that want to ban all depiction of sex, and force all women to cover their faces. This law and the laws they want are the same in spirit.

Threatening people with death or injury is a very bad thing, but violence is no less bad for being nonsexual. Is it worse to shoot someone while stroking that person's genitals than to shoot someone from a few feet away? If I were going to be the victim, and I were invited to choose one or the other, I would choose whichever one gave me the best chance to escape.

Just pull out, while I know its possible, I've never heard of a girl getting pregnant with pre cum, I've been doing it for years.

Photo related.

I do want a wife and to start a family. I just dont know how to. You see the reason im here is because i know you guys succeededin doing so and was hooping you could give me advise.

For some reason the fact im a virgin at 20 is fucking killing me.

Dubs confirm, DOTR moved up one year

Calling out the worthlessness of sex and women isn't MGTOW, which is obvious from the fact that I never argued against breeding and sex for procreation. Though its not like I expected anything else from neo/pol/.

You probably have a lot of aborted sons and single mom kids that you don't know anything about.

You already know why, I turn 20 in May and I know why too

Yeah, whatever faggot.

I'm not even white and I fucked one girl for you. It was a one night stand and I tore her asshole a new one. Little fucking bitch was kinky.

This world has taught me that morality means nothing. The world only makes sense and feels good if you force it to.

Be cunning, be smart, be funny, wealthy, and wise.

You can think that if it makes you feel better and I can tell you I'm not a virgin and I didn't have to pay a hooker for it but there's no way of verifying any of that. Your belief that a lot of anons are virgins, then, I have to believe is just you making yourself feel better about your situation.

Just because Holla Forums generally tries to keep anons on a virtuous path doesn't mean there aren't a decent amount that have had meaningless sex, and it certainly doesn't mean that there aren't any married posters with/expecting/or attempting to conceive.

oh by the way, she only fucked me because I wasn't white.

Feels good to be a redpilled user who fucks self-racist pale white SJWs in the fucking asshole because they see you more dominant.

Fucking kek lol

What is your plan, how will you lose it ?

Doing everything normalfags do see here

>>>/oven/

Shit, threads over everyone
there's a new supreme gentleman in town
This is the same faggot from the nigger coin thread

Nice try CTR
Nice try…

Thanks genious that's why you do it with someone you like and not a hooker

Reported for shitpost.

Not shitpost, just blogspost.

Then why are you asking such dumb questions you must have seen asked and answered multiple times on this and other boards here?

You know its overrated to do it with no meaning, you know its just degenerate society pressure that makes you think you need to to feel good, you only have to lurk and read the self improvement threads to start improving.
Get /fit/, work on your social skills, TALK TO WOMEN. Its not easy but it pays off in the end just like all things that are difficult.

I seriously hope you acolytes don't do this.

I felt like that until today, now i realize it doesn't matter.

PFFFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT I AM SORRY I GOT BORED TALKING ABOUT COINS AND COLLARBONES FUCKING KEK YOU LITTLE BASTARD

If you are circumcised shut the fuck up
If all you have ever done is condom sex, stfu
If both, stfu even more

Circumcision removes the majority of nerve endings in your dick, and condoms block out the majority of sensation either way, so both are catastrophic to sex, and when you combine them its just nothingness

A guy who is cut, and has only fucked with a condom complaining about how its worthless is the equivalent of a guy who has had 90%+ of his taste buds burned off and complains that he cant taste anything

Bareback, raw, pussy with an uncut dick is literally the alpha and omega of existence

I creates a tension that makes you have more confidence and not care about outcomes or failures from trying to achieve something. You have to feel it to understand what that tension is.

Don't think that was MGTOW user. Women are inferior and should be treated like your favorite dog. Not abused, but not propped up on a pedestal.

Still bothers me, pre-only isn't a guarantee. The only good guarantee is condom and/or birth control and birth control fucks women up which makes me hesitant about the health of her offspring later on when she's off of it.

Thanks to god that shit doesn't happen over here.

Weird how this is always comming from people for have a sexual live

You've defiled yourself. Suicide is the only way for you now.

There's isn't much difference except that
you're openly a lonely retard for blogposting

You act like being in more than one thread
at a time is impossible.

Former robot.
I can testify that it is true.

Truly barbaric, makes me glad I live in Europe as well.

What the fuck ever.

Enjoy your extra sausage skin slodging over your peepee

you people are fucking killing me today

look at this motherfucker

you guys are so fucking built up of anger.

I got 35 tabs open right now, but nothing is happening in the gold nigger coin thread. Want me to go back there and we can shitpost there? Why burn up this thread?

You guys, just go fuck a whore and stop being so vented up and angry. Your dicks got cobwebs on them and you're all pissy desu

Experience is the killer of fantasies.

wew the sperg came out, thanks for the lulz user. even tho youre not wrong

lel, i noticed that too, he's got a new story this time as well.

Fucking hell. Its not overrated if you are in a loving relationship, are you not reading the other replies?
Fucking sage didn't work on my last few posts goddammit

It's a garbage thread anyway

I CAN'T. MY FUCKING SIDES. I CAN'T. I FUCKING CAN'T ANYMORE

no

You might as well be a namefag at this point, kys anti-white :^)

You'll never reach apotheosis user. You're doomed to repeated resurrection and death. You did not bind to Aphrodite, but to Prometheus.

That is a former crush of mine, i really should had picked up the chance on the day, i am very regretful of that.

The fucking question is: Should a 20 year old virgin guy just go to a hooker an get over with it IF he ''CANT"" get a loving realation ship.

You think i dont want a fuckingloving relationship ?

Sex exists for the sole reason of procreation and the continuation of our race.
Anything else is disgusting hedonism. Having sex without procreation is the same as corrupting the original function, the very principle of sex.

Are you a priest or something?

how did she look? older or younger than you?

You are twenty and a virgin, how would you know either way, you fucking moron?

The answer is no.
Now get yourself sorted out so you can get a relationship, this isn't rocket science ffs.

meant for

A moral man, in a degenerate era, surrounded by immoral people.
It is a lonely feeling.

EXACTLY. YOU FUCKS STILL THINK GIRLS DO IT FOR LOVE AND EMOTIONS

YOU FUCKS HAVE NO IDEA HOW REAL WOMEN THINK.

YOU USE THEM FOR SEX AND ENJOY THEIR PUSSY AND YOU FUCKING SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PUSSY. THEY WANT YOUR DICK TO FEEL DIRTY, AND YOU SHOULD TOO.

WHOEVER THE FUCK THINKS GIRLS DO IT FOR THE EMOTIONS ARE FUCKING PULLING CHEESE OUT FROM THEIR DICKS BECAUSE WAKE-UP CALL, ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS. THEY ONLY STOP BEING SLUTS WHEN THEIR VAGINAS ARE SAGGY AND THEN THEY HAVE TO FIND A BETA LIKE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR USED UP ASSES.

I BET YOU FUCKS BUY UP ALL THE MANAGER SPECIAL MEAT BECAUSE IT'S ON DISCOUNT AND CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY FUCKING KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

You don't need to be a priest to not be a person deceived by Jewry into believing sex is all about fun, not achieving goals after working hard to reach them.

Older than me twenty something a bit chubby, small tits and a average face.
Nothing otherworldly.

So your saying its not to late for me, huh ?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, she's my type. what happened to her? how did you miss the chance?

Now THAT is degenerate

then no shit you felt nothing… if you pay her at least humiliate her

People have been having recreational sex for centuries, nothing new.
It doesn't do any harm if you do it, but you really should do it with a gf.

Of course its not, its never too late.
You have to be willing to put in the effort though.
You're going to make it user…

interesting if true. you might be a goldmine

But you're not entirely wrong, you just
seem really upset about realizing it

Because i was a autist in the high school.
I really wish to go back in time and set things right.
Now she is a thot who went to the big cities and hooked up a richfag.

Y-you really m-mean it, user chan desu?

what's a thot? how you know she hooked up richfag? you checked her online? are you not rich enough, can't compete?

Eat steak and be a successful man. A woman will follow because women follow. What are you a pussy-following faggot?

a thot is a hoe

I know that definition thanks to me meeting a latin girl who is a little gangster ghetto and showed me pictures when she dressed like a thot and was slutty

Thanks for beliving in me random stranger on the internet

Certainly not user. I think they call themselves Italian nowadays.

Pretty sure he's lying, that looks like the British white nationalist girl that got doxed recently.

There weren't any contraception or condoms centuries ago (other than looking at the menstrual calendar and trying to be lucky), so they weren't corrupting the original function of sex like they are doing it now with condoms and contraceptives, as the result of even recreational sex back then, would have very likely resulted in children.

The contraceptive jew is one of the worst thing to befall mankind, for it has allowed people to be degenerates without any shred of responsibility, wasting away their lives on the acts of flesh and its pursuit. If those options weren't available today, our youth would surely be less degenerate.

She is far away now.
I really regret that i had a lot of cute teen classmates and i wasted that oportunities.

Here, anons. Enjoy this smug song.

It fits this thread.

you poor, poor, misguided virgins who still think girls give a shit about you fucking kek

Guess what, you can't un-invent it faggot.

(checked)
No worries m8, now go get /fit/ and make something of yourself.

wasn't sheep bladder the first condom?

This place has gone to shit

Dubs confirm.

A possitive side of this is that i feel like i have lost that supernatural-like fear or women.
When you have seen a naked woman then they don't seem all that high and mighty.
I tried to ask some girls out in the past without luck, i was totally scared every time that i did.
Now not so anymore, at least is what i think.

yes. you have a weapon of mass destruction in your pants. seriously, women would do anything for big cock, they'll go crazy.

So as I was saying, the first time I fucked a girl, she hadn't fucked a guy in 9 months. So she was pretty horny.

I got drunk, and she did too. I got us a hotel on the top floor, and I remember her kissing me, and even though I was shit at it, I just remember on the slut sucking on my tongue.

Then I finally looked at her shirt and I was like "finally, I can feel tits and this guessing meme will be over with". I fucking felt some massive tits in my hands. They were funbags you just wanting to push up and down all day.

Fucking doggy style is boring. Is it weird I like to eat out pussy tbh?

of course it was, why do you think so many of them are hopped up on drugs or intoxicated by booze before they have degenerate "no strings" sex with random strangers? Because the sex on its own is fairly meaningless and not all that awesome (it would have been better w/o a rubber on mind you, but I wouldnt recommend doing that with a literal or figurative whore.. but its what so many of those degenerate hedonists do anyway, which increases the pleasure a lot). So they add other things into the mix to make it more interesting.. same reason so many get into degenerate stuff like bdsm or role play or w/e else

The meaning in sex is found from someone you're attached to, someone you love, someone you're building your life with, and the expression of care and desire you have for each other

….. at least I think this is the truth… I wouldnt really know since I'm a fucking wizard, but I've long since stopped caring about that fact and live my life more as a monk than a normal person (and no, I'm not a piss/jizz bottle saving 800lb shut in on 'tism-bux to have become this way, I actually lead what everyone else would look at and see as a normal life, graduated college, stable job, family, friends, good hygiene, etc.. I just suck with women in intimate setups, so I never got anywhere, and by my mid 20s I quit trying and became a far happier person when I stopped thinking/focusing on it as some end all be all of human existence.. it sucks not having an intimate companion for lifes little trip, but at the same time I dont think I'd do well with one either because I spend way to much time in self reflection and on Holla Forums)

Fuck sake mods. For fuck sake what is this shit !!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ? HOW IS THIS SHIT STILL HERE ?
HOW IS IT RELEVANT ?

Politics, news, happenings, current events ?

who?

you're not in contact with any of those classmates? did they like you in school or you were some fat cuck?

Great. Should I just walk up to girls and say "I got a fucking huge and girthy cock".

sex with a girl that wants you is vastly different than sex with a hooker mate. Fuck off mgtow

Using Orwellian methods you very well could, my dear user, but a simple ban on them and curtailing the distribution would also do the job, and that is what I would do, if I had the power.

They wouldn't have been full-proof and I believe that people were less degenerate back then ( due to Church, culture and religion), so I have faith that they had the common sense to not be niggers and pull the entrails of sheep on their sexual organs, but I have been disappointed before.

give it time. Try online dating

do you know how I can make meat and tomato soup, you little useless bitch?

Sex isn't overrated, you had unrealistic expectations because you (were) a 22 y/o virgin.
This is what happens to men in their 20s that have never had pussy before yet have been fapping for over a decade. I felt the way you did when I lost my virginity at the same age.
STOP FAPPING, stop watching KIKE FUNDED PORNOGRAPHY or whatever degenerate fucking shit you fap to. It fucks your brain up.

I suppose congratulations, fuck-user.

Sex is overrated in a lot of ways. But you need to see if your feelings have changed after you've actually had real love. Try being in a marriage and getting used to sex, and then adjusting after a divorce. It's a rough transition – like quitting smoking – but after a few months either way you're going to plateau at the new normal.

That is the one upside of meaningless sex, you realise they are not unicorns that are impossible to talk to.
Now go get a wife and have babies.

The girl in your pic, I've just realised you were both talking about the girl in op's pic, ignore my statement…

You need to check what that means.

you anons ever fist a bitch and then shoot hot sauce up her organs?

I don't use my real facebook a lot, i just use the shitposting alt-right account.
Way more funny but i should give it a try.

Just walk up, grab their hand, and move it to your meat wagon.

lel, checked.

They aren't unicorns, they're lower than men so yeah, easy. If you aren't a betacuck.

Also, why aren't you faggots saging for blogposting?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They aren't the same faggot

I have been trying to stop fapping but it is really hard man.
The max i got is 3 days before jerking my dick as a furious primate.

You do realize that you can starve women of proper nutrition in order to keep them infertile, right? Physical disfigurement is even more effective, and that's without going into the vast array of folk remedies for both inducing infertility and aborting pregnancies.

Ah, now I understand why you appear to be an idiot.

What are you, gay?

At least i did something to fix a situation that bothered me to death for over a year now.

no, it's just tighter than vagina

Enjoy being a perma-virgin.

k

Fuck off man, don't post that gore shit.
I am sure this post will ensue a ton of gore shit.

This user has it right. You've had some very overblown impressions of what sex is like from porn. First of all, porn actors take all sorts of drugs that make them last longer, and they often make multiple cuts of a single scene to clean up the mess (like feces) so you, the jewed fapper, get this fake, processed and neatly packaged impression of what sex is like. Also, all that moaning? It's a damned lie. You don't just lose control the instant you enter the woman; you're still perfectly in control.

Sex, on average, might last anywhere from two to five minutes. It's just a few short minutes of pleasure. Rather, what makes sex so good in marriage is when you cuddle with the girl for a while after that, dozing off with your head resting on her breasts like pillows, as you absorb her body's warmth on a cold night. And then wake up a few minutes later, still holding each other, and talking about things like what you want for dinner. That's how you have non-degenerate sex, and it's much more fulfilling than fucking a hooker or partaking of the pornographic jew.

t. happily married user

miss hitler got doxxed?

Here is a proper response for you.

You took the easy way out, which is why you were unsatisfied.

welcome to Holla Forums btw.

24 here.

It's pathetic if you care so much about it and then don't actually do what's necessary to achieve it.
Either go out there and try to better yourself so you have an increased chance of finding a suitable partner or shut the fuck up about it. You can't be a lazy piece of shit and at the same time be a bitch about it.
That is unless there's something seriously wrong with you. Then you might wanna lower your standards.

Either way, tough shit, buddy. Life ain't fair. But be glad you're a man and if you have the will for it, you can still do a lot to shape the situation you're in to be a little less shitty.

Most people wouldn't enjoy fucking a holodomor survivor, those women you speak of wouldn't even be good for recreational purposes.
The common peasant wouldn't really associate with people who made stuff like that, due to being superstitious and fearful, maybe the nobility, but not the peasants.
Not an argument. Besides one of the basics of Holla Forums is that people were less degenerate in the past than they are now, if you do not believe that Confucian truth, then why are you even here?

Yup, too many of these fags don't get it because they have no experience.

I really believe any country that has a portion of its male population as virgins beyond their 18th birthday has failed as a society

At the least there should be a total black out on sex like the victorian times, 0 discussion of it in person or in any form of media, so that at least the guys don't have to grow up hearing about it and knowing other guys are getting to be in heaven while they are left in this shitty sexless limbo

bring it up in online discussions when you get to sex flitrting

contact them if you were decent in school. shit, contact them anyway now if you are looking good and are in shape and got a car. you will swim in the pussy that was at your school.

What was the problem user? How did you fix it? Was it really a problem?

roses

Was meant for

I did, such is life.
I need to man the fuck up and get a good gf.

I want this so bad

Indeed.

be patient and better yourself. online dating worked for me

Being uneasy about being a virgin.
See op
I felt like a faillure and a loser, that was the real deal, not sex per se.

don't ever tell a girl you were a virgin. and if you fuck her and you want to fuck her again after your first but she bring up and ask: were you a fucking virgin user, that sex was weak. BLAME IT ON BOOZE. and next time you fuck her, slap her around

fucking kekk

this god damn thread is poo poo pee pee

why?

Thank man, im working out and doing some Tinder dating.

Who knows, there might be a day in i wich i will get feel what having sex is like.

online dating like? tinder?

Well you've learned that's what counts I suppose.

It already was the second it was made, nigger.

Yes, some antifa found her tumblr and real name etc.

Excuse me I want to say something

It's only special when you believe it's special. Fuck someone you love and you'll have a lot more fun, otherwise the person is just a warm hole. Kind of like a living fleshlight.

no tinder is trash. Do a pay one like match or eharmony. If a girl is willing to pay she's not just trying to get "swipes" she actually wants a relationship. I had success with both.

tbh i expected i a life-changing experience.
I didn't get one, i just got some good feelings for 1 hour nothing less and nothing more.
Me and a lot more have been jewed with overrated sex.

You're right, it was an insult, Christcuck. That you think apothecaries, medicine men, and folk doctors weren't staples of every community just goes to show that you have no conception of the world outside of Christendom. The entire basis for your worldview is a broken era which directly paved the way for the curse of modernity.

I bet you like this

Pussi is nice because it feels better than your hand

If you think about it, you have a gay experience every single time you jack yourself off.

A MAN'S HAND IS STROKING YOU OFF EVERY TIME YOU FAP

Getting really sick of all these fucking faggots saying to just get a girlfriend
Its only easy for you because you are a semi-normalfag who has been living the normie life for years

For an overweight robot to go make it to the level where he can get a girlfriend he has to put in an insane amount of time and effort, you dont just go from one end of the robot-chad spectrum overnight

I've been at this since August 2015 and its only in the past few weeks that I'm really getting to the point where I'm living the normie life and being recognized by lots of people as being one of them
Hopefully exponential growth is in effect and soon I'll hit chad tier

I'd say if I get a bid from a frat then I've done it

I really believe I will finally get to fuck a girl this semester, but if I get to the end of this semester and somehow I haven't I'm going to get an escort and get her to let me fuck her raw

I've thought about getting an escort off and on for a few years and came close to doing it at the end of 2015 and 2016 but never said I was going to, but I am saying now that I will not turn 20 fucking years old and still be a god damn virgin

Why do you think

Do not compare a fucking fleshlight or even an onahole to pussy, its bullshit to even imply they are even anywhere near being equal

thread song

Wasted double dubs.
Go somewhere else with the nigger-posting.

Your dick wagging shitpost is just as bad as his blogpost.

You could have gotten over those feelings easily, but you didn't. A man isn't controlled by feelings but by himself.

Just looked for the first sort of image I could find because of this post

and that's why I fucking love anons like you

muh dick is an important part of the whole as well, be one with your desires an your instincts, don't be a degen that perverts those instincts

never tried that. don't you have to pay too?

and? was she polish or uk?

Don't do this faggot, unless you are ready to deal with an aborted baby, child support or STD.
Use a fucking condom you moron.

I don't know. Everyone has his reason. What's yours. You need a good one if you want to succeed in getting it.

yes

strawpoll.me/12101968

strawpoll time

British, I cant find a link and don't remember her name, she went dark straight away, not sure what happened to her.

And it's not hard to be "high-quality' in this day and age. But continue to put the pussy on a pedestal.

Get on my level faggots

Pussy is over-glorified.
Still if you feel like getting some pussy go for it, but it is meaningless per-se after the act itself has ended.

We blogposting now ?
how is this politic related in any way ?
this is a typical cuckchan tier shit, hopefully this thread is either anchored or deleted.

sage and hide

kek

Having sex has some methaphysics also pol is our hugebox.

I do believe so.
The relationship between man and woman is like a relationship between a genius and an idiot, the man being the former, the woman being the latter.
The genius will always be able to say something interesting, new or amusing to the idiot, while the idiot will hear the genius out and listen to his word, but such relationship can only be meaningful for the genius/man for so long, because the idiot will always just listen, never add anything on her and never question the word of the genius, she essentially becomes little more than a mameluk.
That is pretty much my experience with the so called "traditional women" (since I live in Hungary, it is not hard at all to encounter one, I keep in contact with some online as well).

Women can simply never add anything interesting to our talks and conversations, their views and ideas are as simple as they can get, they are also unable to get into anything abstract as well. While if a man conserves with another man, he will be able to draw questions, think his word thoroughly and meaningfully, and add his own ideas and responses, therefore, improving upon the original idea that was put forward.
For the simple reason that they are unable to satisfy my intellectual and spiritual needs, I am unable to form any meaningful or emotional relationship with women, it is why that I believe they cannot be meaningful partners nor equals, only tools for continuing our lineage.

I'm not a Christian, I don't follow sandnigger religions, just because I praised the Church's role in keeping degeneracy from spreading, does not mean that I am one, but of course such a line of thought escapes you, in your naive little viewpoint, anyone who defends the Church or functions of Christianity, must be a Christcuck.
Either way, the erosion of the Church's authority and its cuckening on its own moral principles have factually played a large role in allowing the spread of degeneracy and hedonism.
Religion is simply an effective tool of population control (much like the media), and that is how I have always viewed it, it is all about who is using it and for what purposes.

she was perfect, or at least seemed so

I gotta agree. When I first lost my virginity it was just boring. I now live with my room mate and we'll occasionally jerk each other off or something if we're bored but it's been way more fufilling living with him and playing vidya than worrying about vaginas. Vaginas are kinda gross anyway so just broing it out is far superior.

Sexual magic is with one's eternal bride, not some flesh and bone floozy.

G A Y
A
Y

Shit i didn't get quads.

What's gay about two men jerking each other off for fun?

I don't think that just the sex itself will ever satiate the feeling people like us have.
I've thought about it a lot, and I'm sure if there is no real emotional connection, it will never satisfy our desires. It has to be more than an act of hedonistic pleasure.

My problem is that I'm not exactly willing to risk that very first experience with just anyone, I want someone who I can at least try and start a family with.

if you can;t get pussy in your white country, consider going to asia, no need to marry gooks but you can unload the cum needed in them so you can level up to Chad and come back ready

here you go

The act itself is gay user.

Cuckstianity is the cause of the degeneration in Europe, but please, continue to speak of it as if it has ever had value, Christcuck.

faggot

No need to use a gook as cumdump if you want, there are plenty of white girls for that.
There has always been.

user you are a degenerate. Stop playing vidya, get your boyfriend's cock out of your hand, and reform your life. Fucking sick.

you fucked together with him a pussy?

The only hot trio is 2 teen girls and a guy.
At least on my mind.
Anything else is borderline gay.

Atheism leads to nihilism and hedonism. Not to mention it opens you up to the govt being your god, and if your govt is Jew-run multiculti and equality, so to will the people controlled by it.

yes but cucks from Holla Forums , I can bet that they don;t have the soul for it for one, and then, the balls. the white man was made to conquer anyway, go manifest your destiny in asia. Every white guy will be big in japan, kek, like that giant cock user in his white country.

Of course it felt meaningless.

Christfags pls.

you're a virgin and you're on death row. Before you go die, this bitch wants to have sex with you. Do you do it?

No thanks fam, as I said I'm basically asexual, I just sometimes wanna fuck a guy - what's wrong with that? It's basically a girl O_o

I dunno man, Richard has been a great comrade

Wrong, it firstly has to be blamed on the Protestants who rejected the Church and went back to worshipping the Semitic Old Testament of the Jews ( completely disregarding the White European traditions of the Church, which was pretty much the only good thing about it), then the Liberals and the revolutions they caused all over Europe and then of course lets not forget the Jews themselves, who aided all these degenerate revolts and the spread of liberalism.

You were supposed to hire a female prostitute, OP.

for someone that jerks off another guy, 2 cocks one pussy is better than just 2 cocks

whatever, faggot.

with this song you could fuck anything while listening it

Hey man as I said it's not gay, Richard always tells me that it's part of white identity whenever we're ironically fucking

you can outshit a shitposter, nigger

Disgusting normalfaggotry, looks just like a horde of zombies, which they are: zombies attached to their baseness and trapped here in Samsara.

as strange as it might sound, you come to appreciate it after degenerate runs

But wouldn't it help even a little bit to lose your virginity, even if it is with some one who you wont start a family with ?

OP is a fag
Sex is only meaningless when your goals in doing it do not include creating the life you see in this picture. If your intercourse is not for conceiving children and/or fostering intimacy between you and your wife, then it is nothing more than using someone else's body as a masturbatory aid. When done for the right reasons, sex is the sublime ritual symbiosis you form with your wife in order to bestow her with the gift of a white child.

I'm an avid Holla Forums user, I'm more or less 90% shitposting at this point. I don't even know who I am anymore…

I don't know, this is what Trump should play at the inauguration. it's the Trump song, and this remix, just has that feeling.. everything is possible! TRUMP 2016

I could have told you this and I'm a virgin. I abandoned those feelings of regret/shame/longing etc. over being a virgin years ago.

yeah well I'm a walking shitpost

Yeah well I'm australian

Exactly.

You should feel bad for not saging while shitposting

You too

you thought about it, admit it.. thought about going to a conference with Richard Spencer in Las Vegas and then fucking with your boys some expensive casino whores

no it's not, it's essentially the same. Find the highest place in the area you live in and jump off

How often do you fap? no homo

I'm jacking off right now
Okay I'm done joshing around

If you've ever had sex with another man/outside of marriage/using contraceptives/with a nonwhite, gas yourself immediately, you useless degenerate

Faggots leave. –→

OP, let me give you some advice:

>>>/asexual/

some black girls can be hot.

especially some nerd black girls.

tiny little black cute pussies

No, the blame lies with the race traitors who embraced Semitic Cuckstianity and then murdered those Europeans who tried to remain true to our heritage. The Protestant sects wouldn't have arisen if the Catholics had not so grossly mistreated the nations under their thumbs, and of course the reduction in the power of the Church in those countries led to increased quality of life for the folk. There are no European traditions related to Cuckstianity, it is an entirely Semitic and foreign religion. That is why Christcucks like are to recognized as the race traitors you are.

Im sure most of pol, like most of people should gas themselves then.

Wrong, kys

No.

I'm not bothered by my lack of sexual experiences.

I genuinely gagged

blah blah blah race traitor muh hitler perfect muh germany

it's all fucking over. it's never going to get better. muslims own germany blah blah nigger nigger spic cuck

i give up.

You're probably right. What are you waiting for, Chaim?

But why am i ?! I just dont understand how you can just sit there while im getting more depressed with the day.

And we are the same age

Elliot is that you?

People like to use meaningful-sounding words. Is eating meaningless? I have hunger I eat, I have thirst I drinke, I'm horny I sleep with a woman.

Guess what, i had been horny since a teenager.

Because they mutilated your peepee at birth.

heroin is better than sex if you are seeking pleasure.
which is what your degenerate ass is doing here.

How do I get a gf when I have no experience?, I want to find a young one like 13-14-15 so we are equal in that regard. I myself am 28, but look, feel and think very young…like I'm early 20s.

Possible or no in todays world?

And? So what?

You should order some pizzas.

lol beta fag. You'll do great once they finish with chad at 45.

ID checks out

see

you train on worthless whores. you won't be able to hold on one without experience

Just be yourself. Proof your worthiness. Become a man and cherry-pick the best possible wife and have as many children as possible.

If that was so easy a lot would be married.

And after I've eaten I'll be hungry again, and after I've slept with a woman I'll be horny again. What do you expect? What does meaningless mean? There is nothing to be surprised about.

Sex feels better and means more when procreation is not an undesirable outcome.

I tried sex with hookers and i didnt like it, get a gf.

LOL

Sex with person you love is amazing. Its the excitement and intimacy that makes it amazing.

Casual sex, with person who don't know what makes you feel good, and you don't know what makes her feel good, is usually fumbling in the dark.

Amazing stranger first time sex usually happens on in movies. Unless you are agent 007.

I've had a lot of time to think. And thinking is one of the few things I'm good at. You need to make sense of the reality around you. Be honest to yourself about your capabilities and try to find out what you really want. Then find a realistic compromise that you can then have as a goal.

If you want, I can go through my own thought process.

That's why you must prove your worthiness. Women seek for heroes.

Also, OP, please gas yourself.

OP. You are taking your personal preferences and projecting them onto the entire world.

You're asexual.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

I hate that feeling when your body is full of cum and you just fap to get it out

Don't laugh. I have been working on myself since about mid 20s and I missed out on girls during all my school years because I was a skinny little fag who looked perpetually 12. I am obviously stunted and so only young teens interest me until I can get them out of my system I suppose.

Maybe you're a fucking faggot armchair psychologist with a degree in Women's Studies.

You put your dick in a hooker's poop shute? You're pozzed m8.

I am also quite a catch now but I'll probably get my ass beat because fathers today are cucked.

they should thank you

Hey, faggot, realize that sex is not the end of all ends.

Your hand will beat roughly 80% of all women.

Focus on yourself, do what you enjoy and be good at it and rest will follow.

Once you hit 30's and are financially secure, you will drown in 20 something pussy.

there's no getting out. once you're in them young does, you don't get out. seriously, that's it nig, that's the real deal!

not wrong,but caps was a bit much.
be cool user, many of us know the truth about women.

Rome was degenerate and falling apart even before they adopted Christianity, it was just the final nail in the coffin for it.

You mean irrelevant, uncultured barbarians from the north who never mattered or amounted to anything before that and trashed Rome apart when they were invited in, they were the Muslims of that time, Rome as a whole is a fine lesson of what happens as a result of multiculturalism that should not be forgotten.
Besides, all you do is whine. Only the strong have the right to survive and carry on their ideals, it was the fault of the pagans for being weak if they got converted by another religion or if they could not beat the christcucks in a war as far as I see.
If Christianity is too weak to survive as an ideology, then it too should die.

Also you are spewing falsehood, as in many cases your words do not apply, the Teutons for example could never beat the Lithuanians despite their fierce and constant onslaught, in the end Lithuania converted on its own volition. The King of Hungary also willfully took up Christianity, realizing that nomadic horse religions could not possibly survive in Christian Europe, thus securing a future for his people.

If it was a truly as forceful of a conversion as you say, then we wouldn't be seeing Danes, Swedes, Norwegians or any other descendants of formerly pagan nations, we would be speaking of genocide instead and barely find a trace of their ethnicity around, which is obviously not the case today.
If you actually want to look at forceful conversions, then you need look no further than the Muslims, who had no problem massacring entire populaces if they resisted, burning a few trees or killing a thousand rebels, is nothing in comparison.

That is factually true, but my only real problem with Protestants as I said earlier is that they went back to the Semitic roots, The Old Testament, which was always for Jews, and they abandoned the Church due to their idea that the Christian Man only needs the Bible in his life, there is no need for a Church, and as we all know, the Bible is fully Semitic. It was the Church, the only institution in Christianity, that was actually European and White part of Christianity, without it worthless, Christianity is completely worthless and should be thrown into the trash.

Besides the Church actually reformed itself after the Protestant incident and became less degenerate, post that point, Protestantism became little more than an agent of subversion, just like liberalism. And lo behold, most of the former Protestant countries today are also the most atheistic and moraless countries around, like Germany, which is now 97% atheistic and 100% cuckold, or just take a look at Sweden, another fine example of what Protestant countries turn into.
While if you look at Eastern Europe, where Protestantism was never a big thing and Christianity endured even under Islamic attacks and Communism, you got the most racist and uncucked people like my fellow Hungarians.

Irrelevant to our discussion.

That is factually wrong, Christianity spread so fast because it absorbed the traditions, religious rites and cultures of the pagans, therefore, the local populations accepted it away more easily. You want an example? Christmas for one, is not actually a celebration of Jesus's birthday, it is actually a pagan holyday that survived in Christianity, while most of the Theologians of the Church absorbed various Hellenic philosophies like Platonism and the Aristotelian School of Thought, which are undoubtedly the basis of western civilization and culture, not Christianity, nor paganism, everything started and began with the Greek.
Christianity, for a good part of its run, actually continued the works of our ancestors until it got cucked up in its own ass.

Too bad I am not a Christuck as I stated earlier, so there is little point for you to continue that line of argument. I care none about Christianity itself, I said that above already.
All I care about is religion as a form of population control, religion is what keeps the idiot normalfag moral, because without them and cultural pressure, they are fundamentally unable of being moral and virtuous on the basis that they are untermensch. Any religion could fill this purpose, not just Christianity, ideally this void should be filled by philosophy, not religion, however unfortunately, that is a Chinese tradition and not an European one.
Only the Übermensch can be moral without religion.

reminder not to breed, you filthy goyim

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. THE MODS ARE PAID SHILLS, BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS CONTENT OURSELVES.

Fuck off with your shitty fucking music, what are you even trying to achieve with this shit?

Meant for

hi user! :3c

WHEN YOU SHOW THEM

THE KNIFE

WTF

Reported, then.

Into the oven with you, you filthy degenerate.

WTF is wrong with you two, or one

this was on Holla Forums lel

First time I see someone say the truth. Yes!

ty

Sage

…uhm.

In any case, boy is it easy to trigger you guys.

sage is what it's wrong?

u op?

damn this woman can moan

I am actually already financially secure and own my home outright. That's my problem… I am ready to take on a gf or wife but I just know I won't feel happy or complete if I get with a girl who I cant share those first time moments with.

Sage

wth u nigger is huffing?

All i implied is that not enjoying sex with WHORE is not sign of asexuality, you colossal nigger.

naa

That means the girl's PH levels were extremely unbalanced.

I spent New Years Eve slow-dancing with my wife and that experience has brought us closer together than any single sexual experience ever has or ever could. Sex is just the icing on the cake after having a wonderful, memorable time together, it's not the main course.

BTW the sex after 6 hours of groping each other and making out on the dance floor was FUCKING AMAZING. Anybody who says sex is boring after marriage doesn't know how to get their wife's motor running.

Life eint perfect, faggot, deal with it.

This is not Disney movie.

This is not about sex. Sex outside of marriage doesnt interest me at all.

mfw

This is what Holla Forums told you before. You should have listened.

Virgins have a better chance of marrying virgin qts. Hold on to your virginity. I wish I had waited until I met my wife. If feel like it would have been nice to have that to share with her.

You're retarded. Have your qt get an iud if you really don't want kids yet. It won't be the same, though.

Being a virgin is good if you're unmarried.

is that a good or bad thing?

Then deal with it.

Holla Forums is not your fucking therapist.

man what jsut gib a life to yourseld really just go to a the bar and be like hey you the bitch i buy a drink ;) tbh naa check tell her this ok? tell her "ok bitch you suck me wen i buy you a beer ty excellent ;) an then you look into her eyes and bee excellent and say you give me milk if you pregnant and i see it ok? only talk if big tits tooo naa because small tit ok but never lick the tip

Meaning that Cuckstianity has no European basis. It adopted those traits, they are not intrinsic to the religion which is rooted in Semitic history and ideology. There are is no link between European tradition and Cuckstianity, or would Islam become European if they stuck yule logs in their IEDs?

Yet you make so many long, lie filled posts in order to defend your Semitic religion.

See, you cannot help but continue spreading the lies you've been taught. European civilization stretches back at least 20,000 years. You'd know that if you didn't use the Bible as a historical text, or if you actually browsed this board for any amount of time. And of course, in retelling those lies you also bring in your anti-white sentiment.

All Christcucks are race traitors, and you're no exception.

And your magic powers.
Congratulations you will never be a meme magic death wraithe.

And now you get to burn in Hell for eternity with the rest of the Jews.

TOP KEK

you should feel ashamed of yourself OP
you will never, ever, ever have that virginity back, and maybe 20 years from now you're gonna realize that virginity is valuable, even for a guy to have
and you're going to regret losing that virginity so much
will you be able to live with yourself when you fall in love with some girl, then get ready to lie with her, knowing that you've already lied with SOMEBODY ELSE?
I'll even go so far as to claim that you aren't even worthy of a virgin woman, as unicorn-like as they may be at your age
degenerate

at least you've around to tell other people that it ain't all its cooked up to be
t. virgin who is capable of believing that sex is overrrated

Well, he was not 30.

After 30 you become wizard and usually drown in pussy.

this

This. Sex without love is just tedious masturbation with an annoying fleshlight that doesn't respect you and is expensive to use.

Try a hooker but use condom. If you don't use condom the wage of sin is death.

Then see for yourself the fakeness of the society around. There's a huge theater going around. No wonder why there's so much demand for cocaine and heroine during sex, the way it's advertised is a total and utter lie (unless it's with someone you're in love with)

You won't believe me until you actually do the act, and I don't think Cuckolding yourself to the Holy Vagina is a good thing, so that's why I say hooker is the lesser of evils.

Of course in a less degenerate society you wouldn't need such experience as proof, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

You are right, and I thank you for putting this forward, I am clearly just wasting my time with you, especially considering I still need a 6 page long essay written and I'm already past the deadline, so I shall be taking my leave now.

But on a final note I shall add that you can point to no post of mine where I ever actually defended the Semitic religion of Christianity, I only ever defended the institution of Church, which was undoubtedly White and European in its foundations and was also an effective tool of population control.

Ok this thread is a slide thread judging from all the porn.

Just sage it dammit.

Thread is still up after many hours.
What's the reason to keep Holla Forums separated from cuckchan ?
so that means blogposting is officialy normalized in this board, so what's next ? daily Holla Forums BTFO and 'I'm a shitskin ask me anything' threads ?

shut the fuck up

this is why you'll be forever a virgin

acidic is good, actually. basic is unhealthy and probably means an infection of some sort

good, you discovered something everyone already knows. Next time, develop an emotional connection with the girl and discover why our ancestors loved fucking so much.
moron

You're a fucking kike if I ever smelled a rat. Christianty is Greek.

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Don't do it. I went to a hooker when I was 20 like you I felt disappointed in my sex life. I went in she looked nothing like the picture (the pictures weren't even confirmed. If I was smart about it I would have went to a hooker sith confirmed pics) but anywho the whole thing felt wrong & awkward, she asked for the money which I gave her, but then she said she couldn't split for change, so I apoligised to her & left. Almost 2 years later I'm still a virgin but noporn has me going strong & I feel like I'm on the precipice of dicking a girl from Tinder. Hold on, don't do something you'll end up regretting out of impulse.

You are defending a Semitic institution responsible for the enslavement of Europeans as well as the mass slaughter of Europeans for the crime of "not worshiping a Semite properly." All of the problems of modernity can be traced straight back to Cuckstianity and the Church.

You D&C kikels obviously do, Rabbi.

Original bible was written in Hebrew and Aramic, and created by people of Semitic languages so how is it not Semitic?
What kind of doublethink are you using to delude yourself into thinking its not semitic?

This is bait.
You are blatantly ignoring the memetic development of Christianity because you are not from Holla Forums

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this shit can't be real

I.. i.. it is.

please, for every pussy a man goes in, that same pussy has had 30 dicks in it

Just for clarity she didn't take the money, she handed back when she told me she had no change for it, she wasn't a complete bitch.

I ate chinese food today and these chinese owner's daughter took my order too.

Why do you have to be all such faggots? Why does sex exist? If our ancestors (prehistoric and beyond) had not felt any pleasure, we would not exist. They could masturbate or sleep with men to pleasure themselves. But they want to sleep with women (hormones have to do with it). Sex with women is therefore better than having sex with your self.

The New Testament (aka Christianity) is 100% Greek you fucking Jew liar.

No, I am pointing out that Cuckstianity was a vehicle for Semitic memes to enter Europe, thus resulting in the situation we face today where Semitic culture has replaced European culture. There is no removing the Semitism from a religion centered around worshiping a Semite and a Semitic deity while heeding their history and ideology. If you want to meme the Semite out of the religion, you stop having anything even close to "Christian" because you have to toss Yeshua and the Bible at the very least.

Phoenicians who had genetic impact on Greeks were semitic aswell. Ancestors of semitics from Babylonia had semitic blood aswell.

You're literally falling for the "anti-semite" meme in the same way the right fell for the "nazi" term rather than "national socialist"

Sadly for you, raw sex is completely different from sex with condom.

Do you masturbate wearing a condom?

Hey Abrahamists, your shilling is still being

Why are you such a degenerate?

Go on, play russian roulette with your dick. You fucking degenerate.

No, you're a Jew lying about Christianity being Semitic. Christianity is 100% Greek you fucking lying kikel.

Hey Abrahamists, your shilling is still being documented

>>>/cucktianity/485

Furthermore when a feminist death cult exists you can't be too careful where you put your dick.

this makes it even more unreal. but forget about that, the disturbing thing is that you flip around here proudly that you are still a virgin after you (allegedly) massively fucked up

BTW MUST LISTEN

Totally different story when it's someone you care about. Good job destroying your chances of being a wizard though. Kill yourself.

>>>/out/

Hey Rabbi, Hows the weather in Tel Aviv? Suck any bloody baby dicks today?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
←home

There's already pastors denouncing the Hoax on Holocaust, is that why cuckstianity shilling is off the charts?

Everytime you kikes and LARPagan (aka atheist fedoras) talk shit you're gonna get hit.

nice try shlomo

did he got the bj with condom on? sex is best when she swallows.

This. Should have mentioned this in my other post as well.

dicks can't shoot bullets

What makes you think I'm proud of being a virgin? I'm just happy I didn't lose it to a whore.

Yeshua came from the tribes of Israel and spoke a Semitic language. He preached Semitic ideals in a Semitic language to other Semites, all for the purpose of subverting Roman control through rebelling against Israeli collaborators. Cuckstianity is 100% Semitic. The Koran has been translated into Indo-European tongues, does that make it an Indo-European tradition now?

Race traitor or shitskin? I guess the difference doesn't really matter, both are enemies of the volk.

That's the problem you nigger

When did Holla Forums start letting so many niggers stay un-banned on the board?

This fucking thread looks like a boat crossing the Mediterranean.

As for OP, stop fapping, have sex for feelings, always bareback bitches and make babies (if you are white) I pretty much only can get off if the bitch has a chance of getting pregnant.

The Jews want you to be degenerate. Stop watching porn and fapping all the damned time and sex will hold more meaning. Also, don't hang out with Whores.

PS. Please kill all the niggers posting in Holla Forums

Good answer faggot, you are a man and man (not faggots) have sexual desires (for women and not for a hand). How you deal with it is your business.

maybe if you lost it then, now you'd already have a gf, or who knows.. a wife… what you did in meantime to reaching the precipe of dicking a girl from tinder?

If 'pagans' are atheist fedoras, so are Cuck Stains.

You've probably watched a lot of porn. It makes sex suck since is acclimates your brain to unnaturally high levels of dopamine. You aren't experiencing sex the way a normal person is meant to experience it. Go nofap for three months then go see a hooker and tell me its the same experience.

sex only feels good if you're male

male = over 300 ng/dl testosterone

get your T tested. or just hop on HRT and become a woman

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed - Steven Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Now that Christian preachers got fed enough with "muh holocaust" they are starting to bring up the information on "holocaust".

Even Christian preachers now start to talk about hoax of the holocaust.

That's why "cuckstiniaty" meme is being pushed so hard.

Pastor Anderson and you fags who suck his dick support miscegenation.

Why is this blogpost still up?

robots will take care of that.

Everytime.

I call bullshit on that. I have known many whores back in my degenerate days, when I was involved with drugs. No hooker would ever do that, she'd take the money and do her job and you could kiss your change goodbye. If you started arguing she'd just take the money and leave because you'd have wasted her fucking time. Then that money would have ended up in some dealer's pockets because prostitutes and drugs go together like Bill Clinton and rape.

When all traditional societal restraints are removed, women act like hypergamous cunts because it's their nature. There's no denying this, it's slapping you right in the face every single day. "MGTOW please go" reminds me of the classic
I get from faggots on other boards every time I point out racial truths.

my goal right now is to fuck a muslim girl

If we can't even put the "anti-feminists" on Holla Forums on their place, how can we even expect to achieve anything outside?

Just look at the old "virgin card" used when the "small penis" card doesn't work. Typically used by women.

Maybe… maybe. I doubt you'd get the same confidence with women from losing it to a hooker that you would if you lost it to a girl that you had to impress to fuck though. I didn't do much. It's really annoying because I'm quite a good looking dude, but the depression & (((porn))) addiction I've went through has made it really hard for me to be confident enough to even approach women.

they're the best

tighest pussies possible, since they are pure and non-slutty

I swear to God it actually happened, she was greek too so it doubly shocked me. I felt kinda bad about the whole thing afterward.

You can only have good sex if it's with someone you seriously like. Then your dick goes diamonds.

All the types of degenerate sex multiplying today exist precisely because sex was sold as a false God, so people invent all types of extra fetishes and thrills and birth rates get closer to 0 and rapefugees enter.

He was happy to oblige his coalburner flock with marriage to their Negro bucks. How is that not considered pro-miscegenation in your Jew-addled mind, Abrahamist?

Ask freddy mercury.

They can shoot "bullets".

Men need to abstain from simply giving into degeneracy. They need to learn self discipline if they want society to function.
Control your urges. Wait until you find a good girl.

Otherwise you spread diseases.

Fucking degenerates always love to legitimize it, yet fail to realize they are falling into a trap. There is a reason why sexual activity was curbed not only in the bible, but in other religious doctrines too. The devil is a metaphor for "leading to death"

to be fair I was thinking about anal, but in pussy could work too..

they're whores.

I have at my university, when it started in fall last year, her dad and mom brought her in expensive car like she was some innocent princess but she was already giving looks around. she is silent in class but I the fucking cunt always touches me when she arrives as a way to say hello.. yeah bitch, I'll fuck the shit out of you

A better question is, how many of us are Wizards?

interesting theory but does it matter?

porn addiction? what's that? and what's depression? i don't get it, what stops you? you are good looking!!! use that

More like nigger glorification of sex. White culture never glorified sex. Jewish media and niggers are the ones that glorify sex.

The self-deception of many here is very sad. You always try to blame someone else. Just sitting in your apartment (probably unemployed and fat) will not get you a girlfriend. Imagine a girl in your life situation (maybe unclean and fat) and consider how you would treat her.

The difference with non traditional women is that they are convinced that they are not idiots, most of them are completely wrong. Most are horrified at the thought of being discovered to be idiots also, so there is a huge amount of deception from them in this respect.

xvideos.com/video3953992/preggo_fetsih_bitch_milked

Aren't you the same user from Holla Forums complaining about not losing his virginity, he was 22 too.

8ch.net/b/res/6618139.html

You just got half the deal, only lust and no love
and it's not even the same felling with or without a condom

I just masturbate because i'm to lazy to go for a hokker, but even then i only do so when i want to grope something soft and warm while i get off
if i was able to forge emotianl bonds of love or feel any kind of afectuous atachement to other human beings, i would't hire hookers
But i'm dead inside, completly incapable of trusting people or feeling any kind of empathy
My only outlet is to read romance novels or shit like that, maybe fantasyse about how nice it would be to be able to love someone.
But even a brocken, cold blooded, black souled, stone hearted, whore fucker like me can tell you that empty hollow sex will destroy emotionally destroy you
If you are alrready brocken, go ahead and indulge in your lower instincts all you want
But don't come here to bitch and moan about how it just felt like "fapping 2.0"

sage goes in all fields

I don't know if I still count.

I've had several close interactions and half assed things with chicks.
But my childhood trauma kinda ruined that and any chance of having normal romantic flings. I might try again soon, but I unless she's committed I'm fucking out. I have no time for mistrust now.

He also openly calls out the Synagogue of Satan and that Jews lost their title as Jews and that Lying is their Nature, and does Sermons of "On Jews and Their Lies".

Well how many interracial marriages did he do?

And he does have 5+ white kids as family example.

Are you retarded? I'm a virgin myself and I have none of these expectations. I expect, when I have sex, that the orgasm will feel no more pleasurable than it does when masturbating. I don't see it as an achievement because the reality is, anyone can get sex at any time if they want it. It's not like back in the day where you had to woo a woman. Hell, you can get it free without much effort, I'm sure, even if you're a fat NEET, if you're willing to go lowbrow. Go to a club and find one of those nasty daddy issue white whores that fuck black guys to fill the void, and you could probably get it for free without any effort. If you're decent looking then you can get something better looking with little effort. Women are bigger sluts than men. Women are emotional morons. Why "thinking with your little head" is a thing is beyond me. Women think with their vaginas more than men think with their dicks. I'm so disgusted by women that I honestly don't even care if I have sex. I make no effort to have sex. I'm content to watch a cam girl here and there and that's it. I don't want to be around a woman long term. I don't want to woo a whore,or sort through droves of used up pussies to find a decent one. Why you had such a high opinion is sex is beyond me. Stop being led by the group. It's pretty effeminate.

There's only one solution to people like you.

That's because your dopamine levels are already fucked assuming you watch porn and fap all day. Sex and any other activity is worthless with your dopamine levels all fucked.

Might as well have sex with a potatoe, they show no emotion and are in it for the money.

Yes. It seems as if whole society dedicated itself to force sex be what they were tricked about.

All sexual effort goes to that, no reproduction, then politicians have all excuses and pressures to flood the west with third worlders and truck of peace drivers.

Those fucking noses are almost as bad as Jew noses. Semitic people have the most disgusting noses. Well, them and niggers.

After 30 women outnumber men and the unmarried ones are usually desperate for anything with a penis, a paycheck and a pulse.
At the same time men over 30 are a bit a jaded with women and pussy so they are less interested making the 30+ ever more desperate.

I actually think busty women in their thirties have a sex appeal about them that younger women don't have. They lose the cuteness and overall sexiness, but they gain this mature sex appeal, if their body is shaped right, that I really like. After that is downhill though, in my opinion.

I did a few times but usually i don't.

Yes

My looks are decieving, because I'm not the cocky ladies Man every person I meet probably thinks I am, I wish I could act the way I look, but for whatever reason ny brain is far too terrified, freezes up & can't think of a word to say when I see an attractive girl irl. That's the worst part, seeing people's expectations fizzle away after 3 minutes of talking to me.

A simple experiment, would you marry this girl? No? Well, even women are selective. Previously, the father selected the man for his daughter and equally paid attention to quality.

check
check
check
you got those right out of the feminist playbook, didn't ya buddy? I was expecting "basement dwelling" as well but you disappointed. Anyway, good counterargument!

As much of a impregnation fetishist i am, i don't think that child support of random women is funny.

your mom raped you?

oh well

kramer.jpg

cum in her mouth. keep your dick in until she swallows.

young girls. under 18, sheet, under 16.

Why not post Holocaust porn instead?

You mean the majority of women throughout all of human history? Dead weight. At least back in the day they had children and made a comfy nest. Now they're all oversexed filth. I'd rather be a virgin than waste my effort fucking one of these soulless, empty vessels.

No as a matter of fact the only other board i lurk over is /k/

The younger they are the more annoying they are. The older they are, the more bitchy they are.

Do you deny it? See:

you can tell that board quality dropped a fucking lot when a slide thread get's this many replies.

What else is there to talk about? There's hardly anything going on in politics right now worth talking about. Plus some people are just sick of doom and gloom politics and threads aimed at making white people hate Germans and Swedes.

When u come inside your wife, the mother of your children, who saved herself for you, you'll know real sex

How are you even supposed to get underage illegal pussy?

OP, 2d or 3d women are boring. You need a 4d woman - one that changes with you, unpredictably, and contains machinery to duplicate itself.

The only sex worth having is sex with a 4d woman you're pairbound with.

I was like you, fuck, sometimes I am still too, looks not fitting with personality, breaking expectations of 101% Chad slayer. Women are nothing more than meat, don't let go of that thought until it's too late for her to late you go.

read Meditations first, and What Every body is saying which will make you chill and be in control. then Pre-suasion and Gerry Spence how to argue. The books will give you the confidence.

soon

lol. The younger they are, the more alive they are. The older they are, the more.. used they are. They carry luggage. You want it to carry it around?

You say more alive, I say loud and annoying.

you are from USA? from my experience, she won't tell if you won't tell. Just don't break up with her, let her slide if you get tired of her for whatever reason.

Thanks user. I'll keep them in mind, I'd like to actually lose it this year so hopefully they'll Help.

Not from USA (i wish i was for muh guns).

She's a bit boring, but she looks like she could work hard for the family and love you dearly.

Just tell her to wear something nicer or something.

I find the calm in the storm. You prefer her crying to you how teacher X is mean to her or prefer to hear her (or not hear at all) how she took 1000 cocks before you? how her boss wants to fuck her, how she is afraid she won't find a new workplace.. and so fucking on, shit that gets tiring.

This is your year.

This keeps up I'm bound to make some dank memes just to counter the normie scum infesting the board.

Sure is MGTOW in here

As for the thread itself, casual sex is overrated, however having sex with a lifelong steady woman is great. It serves to deepen the bonds between man and woman, and if this woman is to be the mother of your children then you should be able to trust her and know, sex helps with that

Yeah no shit, you get more stimulation from your hand. The best thing about being with a woman is sucking and grabbing her tits, imo.

By the way, i'm pretty sure losing your virginity is classed as putting your benis in bagina, so if you fucked an asshole you're still a virgin.

I did.

I wonder if every man that has ever been cheated on, or is now unknowingly raising another man's child, also thought sex helped build trust.

To be more expressive on the casual sex part, having casual sex is a waste of time, money, risk of getting venereal diseases and lawsuits and what not. For a woman, it greatly dimishes her ability to be in stable relationships later on. In men I believe this isn't as bad but it's still present I believe.

Ah ok nvm then, i misread.

Still, you wasted the special moment doing it with a hooker. It's supposed to be something you always remember.

This.

Just be more fucking reasonable and more aware of the social consequences of widespread sex. That would increase the spread of STIs.

dumbass

What is done is done

Not quite true, see:

I can smell the estrogen from laptop.

Just curious, are you really unattractive? You could just use tinder or something similar and fuck a hypersexual slut for free, instead of a next level STD sponge for money. The girl you fucked has probably had beaners and niggers inside her a dozen times before. At least a slut has a type that she sticks with, and if it's you, then she probably hasn't burned coal much before. Fucking a girl that has fucked a nigger drastically increases your chance for STDs.

Agreed, it's ok, but it's not the holy grail that the jewish media have made it out to be.

Women garner power through the over-sexualization of women and the glorification of sex. Even though they're bigger sluts than men could ever hope to be, the average women has all the say in sex, and thus gets pampered by society because of it.

No niggers over here, just mestizos, and they are poorass so the chances are that most of the guys she fucked where white, at least if you ask me.
And not i am not unnatractive, i am average or least that is what i think, i just didn't get a GF for lack of trying in previous years and being a introverted autist.

You're not making any arguments, you're very clearly MGTOW. Do you think your world view is widespread? Only fustrated men and women (feminists) share your hate on that other sex.

I'm not talking about getting a girlfriend. There are women out there who effectively function as prostitutes without pay, and tinder, I believe it's called, is one way to contact them. So why pay?

I've said in 3 posts now that sex is for someone you like, and that Deification of sex is a lie by ((Mass Media)).

What's MGTOW about saying you should have sex with someone you like?

sex helps, but if you married a slut, then that part does not apply, isn't there a graph showing the divorce rate versus # of sexual partners? It shows that once a slut always a slut

Half the post are anons saying women are nothing more flesh to dunk dick and whatnot, you get more pleasure out of your hand, and being generally MGTOW-tier

What's being posted here about women is not too different from Ancient Greece writings, just less sophisticated.

I got an idea, instead of the forever circle of fucking women before you get to know them how about all us goyes Stop what the jews have done for thousands of years and actually get to know the women before pegging them?
But wait! we cant do that now since that is (((Loser Beta))) Talk. In todays world you have to be an (((Alpha))) and continue to degrade any sense of respect for your fellow man and instead get as many bitches under your belt thus making more whores.

And Thus this Thread may just have forged an epic new meme

In ancient Greece they knew the value of the mother of a family, when thinking about her they knew she needed to be virtous and just (for a women at least). Women today may be generally shit tier, and you'd be right to call them hunks of flesh, but there are exceptions, and this is the kind of women that you'd be the mother of your child.

I endorse this meme.

You fucking idiot.

That's why I said less sophisticated. What would the men of Ancient Greece think of Women today, when they can't even be mother of a family anymore?

Sorry I misread, but you are still wrong. Only women should not have multible partners for men, this behavior is natural (due to testosterone).

Whores are really loose and tend to treat sex as routine (i.e. they are not passionate about their work).

Sex with a normal woman is a lot better.

Shit thread, OP.

got really bored one evening and decided to go up stars to play on my computer. It was always fun to download porn movies. Well at my usual sites I had already downloaded all of the good stuff so I had to find something else. I went to a couple of the free amateur sites I knew. You no the ones where people submit stuff daily.

Today must have been a slow day ‘cause all I could get was like a semi hard. Not enough to jack off with. I went to some search sites but nothing good was coming up. I though I was out of luck.

Then I remembered my sister had a porn collection. She was home for college. And there was always something in it. I didn’t think she was a lesbian or anything but there was always mostly nude chicks getting fucked. I popped one of the discs in and watched the first one. It wasn’t really all that great probably something from a friend. The clip ended but the next one said part 2 so I had to watch.

It was even better than the first. I watched as the short little blonde gurl kept getting a cock shoved into her bald pussy. She moaned louder and louder. The guy took out his dick and put it in her mouth. After a few more minutes he started to cum all over her face and dripped down onto her tight tits.

Then I heard it, “Your turn Kristen”, I had to play it a couple times to make sure that what. It was. That was weird that was my sister’s name. I really didn’t think about it until I put in the next disc.

The first movie was “#1”. Kinda a bad name but hey, it's a porn title. I watched as my sister, kinda bigger but not in a bad way. With her large 36C tits and dark brown hair, got on all fours on the rug. It was great as the guy started to slide his dick deep into her dripping pussy. Again and again she moaned louder and louder. This guy was not as good and busted pretty soon all over her back, but he must have been riding her pretty hard ‘cause the next shot was a close up of her knees bright red from the rug burn.

I heard my sister walk in the house but I was no big deal. Well I thought it wasn’t but I guess the volume was up a little loud. My sister came up stairs and saw me watching the movie. She got kinda mad but while she was yelling at me I couldn’t stop looking at her breasts. I kept imagining them jiggle back and forth.

“Hey when do I get to fuck you!?” I said “What?” “I wanna fuck you blue. I can do better than the fag in the movie.” “That’s fucking sick. You’re my brother” “So what!” As I lunged forward and kissed her shoving my tongue into her mouth. She tried to get away but I kept going and forced the contact.

She finally got me back and got in a nice slap. This gave me more to go to. As I kissed her again with one hand on her head and the other one down in her pants teasing her pussy. Finally she started to kiss back and put her tongue in my mouth. I started to take off her jeans as she worked on mine. Hers were off first and I was down on my knees licking her pussy.

I was so nice as I licked it and sucked it. I moved my tongue faster and faster as it went into the whole deeper and deeper. She started to fall back on to my bed. “OH, YEESSS. I LOVVE IT. MAKE ME CUUMM. My sibling growled. I responded my going at her pussy with even more intensity until she did cum. She finally orgasmed as she shook violently and cumming all over my face.

“Yeah baby that’s what I like” I said.

I slid up her body licking and sucking as I went up always with one hand on her ass. I stopped at her breasts as I took one in my mouth. They were so nice firm with the best nipples. I sucked it and licked it concentrating on the nipples. “No pit stops” She said as she forced me to keep moving up. I teased her cunt with my dick until finally I started to slide it into her sweet little tight pussy. I moved slowly at first but quickly went to a violent pace. My nuts slapped against her pussy as I rammed my entire dick into her. “YEAAH YEAAH Hharder harder slam into me harder. Ummmm.” She screamed. I happy did and she started to climax again and I was also very close this time. As her cum covered my dick and nuts I quickly slid my dick out of her.

“Now Kristen I hope your thirsty” I said as I got up and put my cock by her face. She happy accepted and started to lick around the head. That was all it took for me to cum all over her face. Six shots Seven Eight I just kept going. All over her face and tits. Then she sucked the remaining cum out of my dick.

My cum was all over her. I quickly went and got my digital camera and snapped off dozens of shot of the cum dripping from her face to her tits down to her pussy. She licked her lips and got all of the cum she could then started to put more into her mouth with her fingers and hand.

1/2

Of course there's the visceral instinct to breed, but only yourself knows just how to jerk your dick to give yourself the best stimulation.

Unfortunately a problem with not sleeping with promiscuous women is they have no idea what to do with a dick.

This actually is a good advice.

2/2

My dick now limp started to get harder as she touched herself. I couldn’t take it any more I was once again rock hard as I started to get back onto her.

“Jus a second there buddy.” She said. “Now its my turn to be on top.”

Once again I happily did as she said and rolled over to lie on my back. My dick erect standing at attention was happy greeted with my sister’s cunt. She started to straddle me as I laid back and enjoyed the ride.

“Go Kristen ummm. Yeah baby go.”

She started to go faster and faster until I couldn’t take it anymore. I busted deep in her pussy as she moaned and continued to ride me slowly. Finally she came to a rest and laid next to me still with my cum on her chest. I looked at the cum as she slowly started to rub it in. It made her whole chest shiny and sticky. We continued to lay there for about another couple minutes until my dick again started to rise.

“Well I guess we will just have to cure that.” She said as she looked at my dick. “Yeah I guess so. What should we do next?” I said as I started to lick the side of her tit. “My ass is always ready.” She whispered into my ear before shoving her tongue into it and swirling it around.

“Here use this.” She told me as she handed me a bottle of lotion and got down on to all fours. I took the lotion and rubbed it on her ass. Then I took some more and rubbed it onto my dick. I slowly entered her from the back as she moaned like never before. I went in about half way before I slowly slid back out of her.

“Ooooooohhh Oooooooh MORE Oooooh MORE DEEPER DEEPER yeah that’s what I like.” She screamed at me “O you like that do you Kristen don’t you yeah?” I said as I shoved my cock into her ass faster deeper and harder. She started to scream louder and louder as I stabbed her in the ass with my dick. Again and again until I couldn't take it anymore and shot my load deep in her ass.

I laid back, my sister doing the same both of us out of breath from our night of lovemaking and lust. We continued to have “fun” as much as we could over the next few months. Eventually we got some friends of hers but I was the only guy from then on out to ever fuck her.

Life couldn’t get any better.

Well for men it's partially that and the need to forge stories of sleeping around even if they didn't. Women the vice versa, need to have no sexual historic even if it happened.

It's how society pressure goes. A tad retarded, but what can I say else.

According to whom? I don't hold this ideology, nor do I feel compelled to compete with others in such a way.

While somewhat natural, men shouldn't sleep around, for men to have casual partners there needs to be woman that can provide that sex, in other words sluts. Besides white men, shouldn't go "MUH DICK" and prioritize more important things. The ability to hold back emotions and urges in favor of bigger feelings and projects is what makes a man great, or generally speaking any person.

There are no "normal women" left.

You just have prostitutes, used goods, and used goods you fall in love with to the point you don't mind them using your wallet.

Of course you can hit the lottery and marry a virgin, but good luck with that.

delete this

So you believe the "All women are thots" meme is true

Men don't set the precedent, women do. Sleeping around is a thing because women allow it. Society has given women sexual power to decide who has sex and when. If people are rabidly having sex, it's because women want it, and society gave them the power to make it happen. If white men don't fuck those sluts, then those sluts will turn to non-white men.

What if there where no non-whites, then they would turn to lesbianism?

I do not really want to have such a conversation but except to apply friction, there is not much else you can do to stimulate you. Men do not have an instance to breed but hormones that are dictating to sleep with a woman (which is not the same as breeding).

Does it count if I had an awkward, clumsy experience with a girl, didn't cum and neither did she?

This happened since the female pill. Ever since they lost fear of pregnancy scare, their true colors show.

I did say you could hit the lottery and marry a virgin, but good luck with that.

I guess you are right, sluts will be sluts, but, my point still stands, having casual sex offers no advanages other than "MUH DICK".

Probably, but most women crave dick, even dikes

good job OP.

now you will never know what it's like to be an all powerful wizard.

a bit of snizz isn't worth throwing away that.

Enough with this meme, have sex and produce white kids
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

re-rolling for 1488, may kek bless me

female butthurt ITT helps to acertain one of my worst fears: what if the only real value modern woman has to offer is REALLY only their vagina?

Sorry there's the pill already.

I'd say it's better to play the odds and shun women who are not virgins, fucking a slut is a russian roulette on it's own, marrying her is outright filling every chamber. Besides, as men we can afford to take our time, unlike women.

(checked)
It will not be easy but every user that married a good virgin white qtpie is happy

You do your business and we'll do ours. Some of us have a "Valkyrie" on the other side and we're only here to help you chucklefucks not screw everything up (again). Also to troll jews.

Wrong m8. Men do, except we have no self control. Women need us.

We don't need women as they need us. They only realize this in time of societal colapse when their marriage with Government is in risk of divorce..? What a coincidence.

This

I'd rather fight for a Valkyrie than to bury my hopes in the next few months.
For those who have kids, be very careful with the prenup.

That's the problem, there are non-whites, and white whores will gladly turn to them to satisfy their base desires. Sleeping around is bad, bit I can't fault a white man on doing it. If he doesn't, a nigger will take his place. This isn't a bottom up change, this is a top down change. We're not going to convince women to not be this way. It's not culture, it's instinct. Women are just naturally sluts, and they're far more susceptible, given their lack of logical thought, to give into their base instincts. We need to change society from a position of authority, not through subtle redpills.

If that is so why so many male virgins in ratio with female?

And I fuck one of yours every day. I even created a white, blue eyed baby with her with my rare alpha white seed

Women need us, but they don't realize they need us because daddy government provides for them. It only does so through theft from men, and the suppression of men, but that was the trade off women made when they voted away one liberty after another for the feigned promise of security. So right now women do indeed control the flow of sex in society. If we lived in a more primitive civilization where women directly needed men for survival, then that would outweigh their power in sex, and we'd be in the dominant position.

Chad

BEGONE! Back to the hell that you help make!

Women flock to Chads, many number of women flock to few men. I know because before getting red-pilled I could pick up sluts easily

I think what is meant is a (((Chad))) the counterpart is the (((Stacey))) and those two memes poison youth culture and sexual morality.

More self-deception, to attack the strong and self-assured elements in a society (Alphas) is the sign of a subhuman. In a traditional society the fathers duty is to ensure that his daughters do not sleep with everyone.

I have a impregnation fetish, specially non-consensual, but that stuff is pretty degenerate m8.

does this turn you on?

meant for

Who is she?

No, it's awkward, somewhat unpleasant at first, and leaves you worrying if you got her preggers for the next week after.

After that it's alright I guess. Depends on the pussy tbh, some is hnnggggg inducing, some is fear inducing

Acting according to your urges and fucking what ever woman crosses your path isn't strong, it's weakness, you let your dick guide you.

Who would it turn it on?

wouldn't

Your attempt at discrediting is weak. You yourself must not be your ideal (Alpha) so you daydream about how your perfect society would work. You should understand that MEN lead and a common factor in a society is the 1 to 1 ratio of men to women. So, if you let your boys grow up to be some one who pumps and dumps then you offset that 1 to 1.
This is how i know you have no clue about reality and how to correct a broken system. You cant even understand the basics.

Good luck finding one such woman. These days they're indoctrinated into seeing men as evil oppressors an shiet.

It's the most base of weaknesses. Lower than all other ones because of how easy it is to pervert (and once that happens you're pretty much on the road to ruin unless you get off before too long). But, it's also the beginning of ascension when under one's mastery.

Well.. maybe your purpose is to serve as a warning for others?

I get the part before, but what do you mean by this?

Nice trips, checked.

It's special because you remember it for the rest of your life, idiot.

T-thanks Satan

Taking what you want is strong. You can play with the terms as much as you like. Yes, strong people have self control and can decide rationally what they are doing but Betas do not have this choice, it is not that they do not want it, they are not capable.

I'm sorry m8, I had to.
If it makes you feel better my father has been telling me that since I was a child

Ah ok, got you, basically you are celibate either because you are a looser that can't manage to get a women or because you are strong enough to resist the urge to do fuck sluts.

We need to meme ((Alpha)) as being result of Talmudvision rather than Manhood.

Alchemizing the energy, channelling it "upwards."

I hate democracy. You're completely confused, your beta society has never existed and everyone who wants it is a sub-human.

Amazing was how they believed the "White Male" thing and rationalized non Whites to be Peaceful and basically allowed the whole Open Gates thing.

THE FACT THAT NO ONE TOLD YOU TO KILL YOURSELF PROVES THAT Holla Forums'S ANONS ARE ALL IN THE STICKIED THREAD AND ONLY POSERS AND DEGENERATES REMAIN

REPENT TO CHRIST JESUS IN GOSPEL TRUTH AND BE SAVED OR KILL YOURSELF

Preferably repent to Christ

So your a NatSoc right? Did you flee to south America or did you stay and fight for your now shitskin homeland?

hilarious blogpost. i love our autists but this is classic.

No sex in general is Not the Holy Grail society pretends.
Add to that how cucked men in general are.

Shit fucked up. Thought was> >8771660.

got you now.

So a morbidly obese person is strong? He wants food. Sluts want dicks, are they strong? Being an Alpha and sleeping around isn't strong, it's either a sign of ignorance, or if aware of the damage they do, weakness, because even knowing they are doing something that's not beneficial they cannot control themselves and continue being promiscuous.

I am a christian. Whats your problem?

Sure you are, Mohammad.
Sure you are.

You have 100 pounds of chain across your torso. You have to walk around your local common track. Every time you succeed in one cycle, 20 pounds gets added on.

What kind of workout would you consider this?

How many laps could you do?

Oh my laptop is supposed to be slow, that hits me hard. You do not make any sinful arguments, just a waste of time.

FUCKNG KEK THIS WHY DID NOBODY SAY ANYTHING HAHAHAHA

any useful arguments *