On European "No-go zones."

So it's well known at this point that there are parts of European countries where the Islamic presence is so strong that police refuse to enter due to the high crime rate and fear of being called bigots when they enforce the law there.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, some people were to burn these areas to the ground and kill every mudslime they see. Would the police come then? I know we, as a multicultural imageboard, would be extremely against such behavior. But how successful would a campaign like this be in empowering the evil bigots who hate diversity and want to make Europe an unsafe space for this remarkably oppressed minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziegler–Nichols_method
archive.is/1KKML
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you implying there are people here who would SUPPORT evil right wing nazis murdering these poor, poor refugees and possibly making them less willing to come to Europe?
Unthinkable!

>The joke
>Your head

This tbh fam. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

If the place started to burn, either the riot police or counter-terrorist would jump in with armored trucks.
If you just left blood-bathes behind, you'd probably have a dedicated anti-gang cell on your case.

Such a thing would be very unfortunate and I pray to G*d it never happen!

dubs say DO IT NOW FAGGOT

So if some of these peaceful refugees decided to fight back against their white oppressors, would they get caught in the crossfire of nazis vs counter terrorists? Would their be any possibility of those wretched nazis escaping alive to repeat such a travesty?

You got that right.
This is definitely not an event we would want to meme into existence.

;_;

B-but user, that's what they want.
If we go full RWDS, they win.

Completely off topic but I fucking love those cheap high quality explosives you can get off the dark web. And drones too.

Your best bet would be arson instead of killing. Very hard to investigate.

The dark web is super top secret though.
nobody knows about it, certainly no radical ideologue would have any idea how to get there.

But as far as drones go, their design/programming is fairly simple and they're cheaper to make than to buy. The most expensive component would be the camera and one built yourself can be customized however you want. Maybe such a thing can be used to stop these evil white patriarchs. They'll be on camera and can be designed to shoot paintballs at them.

Riot police usually goes non-lethal, I can't guess Mr. Glassknife odds, it's up to his luck, his ability to blend in, how free his escape routes are, the amount of chaos, the police ability to crowd control. Too many factors.

your not even trying FBI-kun

Good thing there are no publicly available maps of these areas which some bigots could use to plan their assault beforehand.

There may be some problem here. Self-made, self navigating drones with plastic explosives could navigate to target sites and explode with no feasible way of tracing them back to the evil right wing death squads.

Dude your ID

Holy fuck how new are you

Means I'm on Tor brah

Yikes!
That's alarming!
We certainly shouldn't allow them to find out how to build such things. We must certainly not inform them about videos like this and those like it.

Even worse, one drone could potentially drop 10s of bombs and be reusable.

Absolutely petrifying.

Man it's comforting, at least, to know none of these nazis have any skill in machining and programming.
If they could fabricate their own chassis out of sheet aluminum an program microcontrollers (picaxes can be programmed in BASIC which children can learn with ease) to take the place of the flight controller, they could shave $20+shipping off the price of every unit they make.

I don't think someone with minimal knowledge of quadcopters could write their own flight controller that I would be comfortable using as a not-a-weapon. Just buy that shit in-store with cash or online with BTC. I doubt AliExpress keeps good records of the stuff they sell.

Me and a friend once played around with ideas how one could do pic related in the most sophisticated way possible. Long story short it amazes me that this is not happening on

missclick..

it amazes me that this is not happening on a weekly basis. Wanted to build a drone myself that run on the 3g net for long distance films but i cba for now because of all the laws regarding drones.
Point is, it's fucking easy.

You're right. That PID stuff is super hard. It's not like you can follow a step by step process to get values that achieve stable flight en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziegler–Nichols_method

And sending a PWM output to DC motors is real complicated. I mean, the higher the number, the faster it spins!
No way you can teach that stuff!
OMG, don't even get me started on actuating a trigger mechanism. HIGH pinC.[pin trigger is attached to]. SMH, those nazis will never figure it out.

yes all good information but you are better off just buying that shit. No way you are gonna manufacture proper brushless motors and the ones you want for this application will be a dead giveaway as to your intention. Seriously, you wouldn't want it to fuck up and deliver presents to an all-white orphanage by accident. Finally: why discourage potential Santa Clauses by implying you need to build this all yourself? Quadcopters are pretty good these days and keep getting cheaper. Even if just for fun (as I assume we are speaking of here) I suggest everyone grab one and try it out.

(checked)
3g connection -> rpi -> mcu -> servo controller -> flight controller -> speed controller -> motor.
flight controller good enough to stabilize, mcu + servo controller to handle disconnects. And so on.
If one is interested in protocols it would be a good exercise. But unless you live innawood there are too many laws to bother building it.

Regarding the Gävlebock it was only a taught experiment for fun

of course you'd buy that stuff. But it's cheaper to make what you can, so it comes from the heart and is specialized for that purpose. And it's a way of making sure nazis don't start using them. Nazis never work in the manufacturing sectors or have any hands on, practical skills.

Though getting your own quad copter pre-built might be a good start for a few people, production of these things can be bolstered though fine, liberal craftspersonship.

Wouldn't that be nice, a bunch of lads working together in a workshop to make freedom angels together. If you had a few people working on it and at least one person who knew what they were doing then it wouldn't be too daunting.

the program would only need to be written once as long as everything's connected the same way, but each one would need to be tuned individually.
consistent aluminum fabrication requires a bit of machinery that I'm sure no nazi would own or some cheap tools and some skill. The assembly can be done by those who can't do the fabrication.

Like a hackerspace except not infested with libshit silicon valley faggots. That would be great.

no go zones are not a meme, i know from first hand experience

share pls

story time user

I've had to run for my life once when i visited a friend in Brussels and got lost in Molenbeek, the place where all those jihadis seem to congregate Literally men throwing rocks at me and shouting in arabic and i barely knew where the fuck i was. Luckily came out onto a big street soon enough, but i genuinely thought i was a goner.

I also heard from a friend who went to see a football match and ended up in Anderlecht (another area in Brussels) slightly drunk with a friend of his. They were eating something on a porch and obviously this wasn't 'allowed'. The friend got hit by a guy with a bat in the face, and the only reason they didn't get completely stomped on was because one of the attacker's sister or cousin intervened. He showed me the scar and it was not pretty.

Believe me, noone who doesn't need to be there goes to those areas, and if a small city like Brussels has them i can imagine other cities having them too.

This is the kind of shit that can only be fixed with heavier police presence.Creating a no-go zone is an ignorant move that will have consequences.

Let's just hope one of those consequences doesn't involve pissed off racists killing innocent muslims.

He's a cute Muslim woman.

If you can get about 50k people to do this with simultaneously, you will succeed right up until NATO shoves a foot up your ass.

They commie blocks made out of concrete

RIGHT WING BOMB SQUADRONS

I shiggy the diggy

We should round up Swedish and British liberals claiming that "no-gone zones are bigot fiction" and throw them at these areas.

>>>Holla Forums

That figure is from a police report in October 2014 (since deleted from their official site).

The Daily Caller article:
archive.is/1KKML

Imagine how bad the situation is in the current year after two years of 'migrant crisis'.