Lady Liberty Is Now a Nigress

Getting mighty sick of your bullshit, Jews.

cnn.com/2017/01/13/us/lady-liberty-coin-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/13/the-new-lady-liberty-coin-is-bigoted-and-heres-why/
usmint.gov/education/artisticinfusion/indexfe17.html?action=designer&designer=12
huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/women-of-color-have-media_n_495238.html
archive.is/rjEBF
archive.is/RpBOf
archive.is/WCURI
xvideos.com/tags/monster-bbc
coinworld.com/news/us-coins/2015/06/2015-high-relief-gold-coin-becomes-100-dollars-face-value.all.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thing people hate coins. This will never be minted.

On the other hand, I suppose this will give archaeologists of the future valuable data concerning our decline and fall.

Obama's really going out of his way to say "FUCK YOU" to white people this month.

regardless of the black washing, it just looks fucking stupid. those stars are dumb as hell

Pic related

I'm not very good at math. Would someone be able to figure out the exact number of stars she would have circling her head, please? I need it to check on something.

Just like how niggers were the final KANGS to rule over Egypt as it collapsed.

I thought I'd have a little fun, so I searched for SJWs who will bitch and moan about this. Without even checking, I fucking knew some liberal horseshitter was going to be whining.

So I Googled yes I know "black liberty coin problematic," and I got this gem:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/13/the-new-lady-liberty-coin-is-bigoted-and-heres-why/

The New Lady Liberty Coin Is Bigoted, And Here’s Why

Then I read it and realized Jim Treacher was just ficking around.

The designer was a Mormon, b4 anybody asks:
usmint.gov/education/artisticinfusion/indexfe17.html?action=designer&designer=12

It would be a real shame if people scratched the letter N for nigger on every one they found. I mean it's the current year people.

I love coins. But why put we wuz on them?

Probably eight or nine. Four on one side, four on the other. Maybe one in front or back.

Nobody will be finding anything. The asking price is $100. Ironically, the median black woman's net worth in America is $5.

Sauce:huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/women-of-color-have-media_n_495238.html

Blacks have proven that, as a people, they can't handle the responsibility of freedom. Liberty is the Africans' worst enemy, other than themselves. It's laughable that Hollywood and the government both keep shoving black people into the culture everywhere, as if that will make us forget their terrible behavior and suddenly like them.

dubs of truth right there. Niggers are basically evil children. We could honestly improve both their standard of living and ours by shipping them back to apefrica to live under white-led colonial governments.

We should deport all Africas to Africa, cut off food aid, kill any that get north of the Sahara and let them fall back to their natural, pre-modern levels. Maybe keep some troops there to protect the remaining megafauna.

I always advocate this.

archive.is/rjEBF

sounds about right

He's extra mad because Trump won the white vote overwhelmingly.

Kind of fitting, I guess, this being current year and all. Seems to me that one of the attached pictures would be more realistic, though. This being current year and all.

I hope none of you shekel collecting autists plan on buying it. Get whatever groups you belong to not to either.

drill holes through the face

It's a 1 oz gold coin, it's currently worth about $1200. These won't see circulation, being gold bullion, and I expect will be very underbought, given that gold buyers tend to be right wing.

Personally I like krugerands - there's a dead nigger in every one of 'em.

If they cost $100, yet contain $1200 worth of materials, what can prevent Jews from melting them down for shekels?

Obviously one of those things isn't true.

I think we are getting a rerun of egyptian times.

WE

I bought two Olympias, had a Greek woman on them.

Thanks.

even nigger coins can't manage their money

An alternate way of looking at this:

Buy at least one of these if they're minted. The mint won't last, and there will be very few of these. Sit on it for a while, and sell at a substantial profit to a coin collector, or a libcuck wistful for the days of "diversity and inclusiveness."

Because those days are about to end.

That's a Very Good Plan. Hoever a significant number of them must be used to flood israel & poison the kikes with the very same "diversity" they pushed on us. With their walls they will not be able to escape when the kebabs & blacks flood in. That is the Most Beautiful Vengeance I can think of & the one I hope & Believe will come True

WUT?

It's your buisness what you do with your gold, but melting it you loose premium, and I bet it's pretty high on this one.

WUZ

Yeah good luck getting anyone to buy those then. I buy silver with every paycheck, just because I enjoy having real money instead of fiat debt coupons.
I like looking at them, seeing real money the way my ancestors would see money. I'd only by a literal buck nigger if I could melt it down that day- I couldn't look on it with pride.
if this post is dubs its obama signaling he's ready to sex change like that jenner freak

Does this mean that the chimps will steal themselves now?

The possibilities are endless with this, though. What if we were to equate the buying and selling of negro coins with slavery? The cucks would pick up on this and scream to high heaven, and quickly get this shut down.

pleb.

American coins with a fasces, man 2016 the memories.

Mone

I remember when I was a kid my dad handed me a coin and explained the symbolic significance of fasces. Probably my very first redpill, though he explained it in terms of unity between the states making the nation strong.

oh who fuckin cares. I'm not even white anyway. Sure it feels good to be a redpilled but as a french/japanese mutt, I have more kindness to other races. White people are just fucking full of themselves, cocky, and stay in their own circle. Even in the gym I go to, they are fucking stuck up. Who gives a shit anymore, lel.

Well, ok then. Clearly onigger wanted his face on the dollar bill, but had to settle for a gold coin, because nigger. How long until he comes out?

supreme gentleman pls go

Try Kraut/Flip.

Nigger, KEK is blessing the shit out of your predictions.

Praise Kek

Well he probably only meant for whites anyway, it was a simpler time then. My grandfather was on the second minesweeper into D-Day but he hated Jews, his redpills on the holocaust were great before the internet, where it was starvation because supply-line breakdown. He was against the orders to execute so many after the war but orders are orders.

pshh I am much more humble, chatty, and not a virgin, fucking kek.

see user? These white people are useful to the earth, but in the long run, you and I shouldn't worry about their existence if in reality we as mutts is something Hitler was full on ashamed of even witnessing.

Be filled with the redpill, but know to treat the white people like a rare animal. They are pretty to look at, useful, but they are dangerous to you. They won't treat us the same as they do their own kin.

My dad definitely meant it only for whites. He informed my worldview gently over many years.

So, Dubs confirmed that Bongo wants to be the little girl.
Look at what happened with bruce jenner: A house full of estrogen, a domineering matriarch and a high stress job. Barack is a hated dumb ass. Perhaps he hates himself so much that he's trying to make a new identity, like buffalo bill. Is he trying to get more oppression street cred? Or was obamacare just a way to get america to pay for his sex change?

Amanda was off by 2 and Raymond wasn't even trying.

And now we've come full circle.

He wants to be just like his "wife" Michelle/Michael.

Obama wants to be a black woman because his mother was a jewess and he feels insecure in inadequate because of that. He feels deprived of having a nigger mother, feeding his unconscious desire to become a nigger mother.

. . . .ok?

REMINDER THAT WE MUST GET TRUMP TO STOP THE MINT FROM PUTTING HARRIET TUBMAN ON THE $10
REMINDER THAT WE MUST GET HIM TO ALSO REMOVE HAMILTON.

Well honestly the nigger girl has a petite frame so I don't mind the gold because the original coin didn't have any sexy collarbone in it like how this new coin does
BUT
yes, take that fucking ugly disgusting Harriet Tubman off the fucking 10 dollar, holy shit that is ugly.

Why can't we just put sexy petite women on all the money? Maybe I'll actually have some fucking money saved up.

This is a pretty good theory.
Transgenderism doesn't occur in a vacuum though; its preceded by crossdressing. Perhaps obama was in a hotel room and cross-dressed. As the liberals say, accuse your enemy of your own crimes, perhaps pissgate was a way to de-legitimize the FSB having photos of obama cross dressing in a russian hotel room? It would explain why Putin always looks like he's about to laugh whenever bongo trys to be tough.

did you really need to give us that mental image?

that's pretty standard, for the 1oz coin to be marked $100. comes from a time $100 was worth 1oz of gold, I imagine

you guys don't know much about bullion

Sorry, I'll spoiler next time.

There isn't a star in back, I don't think.

The FSB has video of Michelle fucking Barry up the ass.

Sorry, "Michael"

Fuck you, go back to Africa you "white" piece of shit.

don't say 'you guys'

I know everything of bullion.

They are stupid fucks. I personally buy from Apmex all the time.

History lesson you bastards. There was a time before the great depression where these gold coins could be taken to the bank in trade for the exact dollar amount that they stated.

Check my ID, lad. I was the one who said I was French/Jap. I am in no way white, as I am not cocky or clique-ish enough to be so ;3c

A race which still has slavery, bravo nigs… Are there even any white nation where slavery is still allowed?
there should be

he said it cost $100 (which it obviously cannot) so I made a joke.

Fucking hell

I wasn't replying to you. Don't tell me what to say, halfblood

yeah, he did say that. k

He didn't laugh at it, but I did

this thread is fucking fun and hilariously full of sneaky smug.

GOT YOU HAHAHAHA

Raymond wasn't even trying

That they gave to the democrats to try to change the election in '12. Perhaps thats where this shit hacking meme comes from, to de-legitimize the idea of russia having intel on a sitting president?

I rather be halfblood than apart of a cult meme race that is having a hard time beating the Jews at their own survival-of-the-fittest fiesta

fucking kek

You're mentally sick and need to be shot promptly.

DIDN'T A SLAVE COST ROUGHLY $100 BACK IN THE DAY?
APPROPRIATE THIS AS JUST WORTH FACE VALUE?

Actually the 1oz Eagle is face valued at $50 and has been for a very very long time.

Wait, no, I can't math.
>THEY'RE RUINING A COIN THAT CELEBRATES THE FOUNDATION OF THE FUCKING NATION WITH A NIGGER

tell me something I don't know

Here. a fitting theme for this conversation.

Skip in the middle for a bit for a nice and juicy little beat.

Sounds as bad as celebrating the foundation of the fucking nation with a nigger president, huh?

Some other designs that got rejected.
Sauce and more designs: archive.is/RpBOf

That goes without saying.

>>>/africa/

If you know anything, white man, is that a half Japanese / half French has no correlation with anything of the gook nature, as that comes from the Vietnam war slang for the Americans who fought against the Koreans.

you still get good boy points for mentioning mentally ill goes without saying. Any mutt probably has brain problems.

Sure as hell is.

AY
AYO
HOL UP
YOU MEAN WE WUZ
CIRCUIT BOARDS AND SHEEIT?

You should be mad at your parents, Japanese and French cultures are both good, but going around and mixing cultures and ethnicity up is bad and I would kill myself if I were you.

What the everloving fuck is wrong with people.

Jews.

I am completely mad at my parents.

However, I am not going to off myself because as much as I hate white people and how cocky they are, I still hate the Jewish agenda and I've protested, promoted MAGA with my own hat, took attacks from liberals, and tore down liberal brainwashing in paper forms around my university and left pro-republican notes in replacement.

I won't kill myself because I've gotten lucky with genetics where I've fucked a few cuties here and there, and my confidence is good. Thank fuck I'm not ugly, because there are many mutts who got wacked with the shit stick.

I have more of my mother's genetics, being french. So I too am milky white, good jaw, dark brown hair, green eyes, and a ton of body hair where I turn on milfs easily.

I would be nobody else other than me, but holy shit do I see both sides of the German and the Jew as stuck up and cocky.

What exactly do you find to be stuck up or cocky about wanting to ensure the survival of your race?

So you fucks can hate this mutt as I am, but I've probably have worked in the name of kek more than most of you in this thread in real life.

I personally do not like how the whites are so clique-ish in the certain area of MIssouri where I am. To the literal point of where I've had white girls and women tell me how racist they are, how much they hate to be around other races, and how they only want to surround themselves with their own kin.

While this is fine in wanting to preserve your own race, there is no need to completely segregate yourself from respectful conversation to other races and/or unlucky mutts who were handed the unlucky card from day one of birth.

Whites do see themselves easily superior to other races.

It is fine to work in the name of survival of ones own race, but I do not respect the fact that there are many who do see themselves superior in every way and form. They horde around each other like rats where I live.

However, like I said. I hate the Jews more, so here I am. Surrounding myself with the likes of the people who I so find to be discomforting because their superiority complex is that of a hilariously saturated nature that easily will promote their own self destruction because they will deter other races from helping their self-imploding existence.

(Checked)

FUCKING KIKES

Then get the hell out of the country you dumb nip.

Yeah, there were some beautiful designs that lost to the negress. The one you posted was my favorite. archive.is/WCURI

It's times like this I would do anything to bring back Benjamin Franklin for a day or two. Just to see the look on his face.

Yes there is
You should be doing the same
>>>/oven/

No you, go back to Germany, lad.

Oh wait, you can't. It's taken over by zionist fuckers.

Well, Benjamin Franklin was a black man, so I imagine he'd just say "sheeeeeiiit"

Just go to Japan, you look white enough apparently, they will be all over you, and Japan is pretty uncucked.

That's tribalism, every race is like that. Go to asia, you'll hear asians talking about how they prefer to stick to their own kind. Go to africa, same thing. Humans are a tribal species, we want to be with our own.

Anyone who openly wants other races to accept them as one of their own is a subversive kike and worthy of the ovens.
Every race thinks they're superior, when you don't hear it or see it anymore, your race dies.

Cuckchan is the other way nigger.

You only prove me right, user.

Why not accept my help that I do for your kind? Here I am telling you of all the amazing things I've told people, posted in expensive paper on walls, and lost friends and respect from colleagues?

I've fought against feminism, defending the white race, slandered against Zionism, promoted Hitler, and here you want me to go in an oven.

Like I said. It is the element of your own behavior why the world listens to the the Jews on why white people need to go. It's because people can smell the smug cockiness of your superiority complex.

Some of us don't have a choice.

way to prove me right about
you submissive kike
first to hang on the day of the rope

But whites are superior. Our biggest weakness really is that we're too empathetic.

I won't be buying or collecting them.

Cucknadian maple leaf is fine.

Once too empathetic, now completely self-hardened to the point where anyone not white will be hilariously turned off to the point where any form of white respect will turn to ash.

multiculture is wrong, but treating other races who fight for your side in a negative aspect is taking a knife to your own body in the long run.

Do you honestly think your race has any room to say you can fight this war alone? You kinda need my help, user~ ;)

I don't know what to tell you, user. Maybe look for other halfbreeds to reproduce with. Seems to be a lot of happas running around these days.

Ironically, they have a higher purity.

I will not produce any children with a white girl. I hate race mixing with something pure. Maybe with another mutt, sure.

Well, Japan is doing pretty fucking well defending their selves
and they do the same shit
we don't need help
but I will keep taking the bait and derailing the thread because fuck man, this is too damn much.

Soon you'll be buying from Apemex…

Bullion mixing with copper is respected because in forms of an emergency, people will like the more durable bullshit.

I've handled a lot of canadian coins. Even though they are a higher purity, they can bend easily. If you keep them in a plastic case, sure, but if you have to handle coin with hand, USA has a good understanding of mixing their gold with other elements to prevent bending and bullshit of that nature.

I'm just having fun with you, user~

Rare Pepe behelit?

If I was going to dive into gold I would definitely get a gold eagle over a leaf, but for silver the high purity is fine.

But really, you really can't type "we don't need help" with an honest heart.

The Japanese don't need help. They don't have a merkel or however you spell that bitch's name ruining their home country. The Jews fear the samurai because the Japs are too sneaky and are the Jews of their own kind.
Whites are good people, but they are not evil or sneaky, that is why they are being eaten alive by a beast. They need to learn to grow angry in their own country.

This coin will have zero numismatic value, most coin collectors are conservative whites.

Don't even pick one, just hang yourself post haste

We Wuz Numismatists

Exactly. That's what I personally do.

Fuck the Canadian and British reserves. They are higher in purity, but I like being able to handle my gold with my own hands and not have to worry about bending my shit.

Would you like for me to use gold rope, or silver rope? Chain? String? cheese string? laughy taffy? Fibrewire? playdough? nickelodeon gak?

Cheapest material possible without it snapping under your own weight.

Good idea! I'll buy enough for both of us so we can swing together.

Preferably your own entrails after you commit sudoku. Don't forget to livestream it

b-but race is just skin color, how can I tell she is black? Were my social professors wrong all along?

just like that little girl did some days ago, right?

Would it not be prudent to say most of this shit started with the rapid growth of utilitarianism in the 20's, where the idea of convenience being placed over quality was pushed as a better future for the youth of the day? Some say the merchant sells and the goyim buy, but that fails to take into account the power of convenience and the need for communication, which the radio and then television created. The process, as of right now, seems to be slowly reversing with the rise of nationalists in Europe being sick of the shit, and over in burger land Merkle 2.0 being BTFO in the recent election. There's almost no way other than, what you say, having a group of people fighting a common enemy to reverse the effects of countless decades of gradual indoctrination.

I never quite understood why the Fasces is officially used by the US. I mean American ideology couldn't be more different from Fascism, yet they prominently use the symbols of Fascism: the Fasces and the Eagle. It's bizarre.

What nigga? The fasces has been around for centuries. All it means is that together you are stronger.

wrong eagle

I couldn't of said it better myself.

Fighting the common enemy is the only option that should be on this table.

I don't even.

Terrible digits. Have you never heard of Rome?

You're kind proving the point why whites need to segregate from all shitskins and half-breed mongrels. For advocating for the cause you can live in your own multiculti kingdom (and perhaps tourist travel to pure homogeneous nations) which will inevitably be shit because of that very fact alone, just don't expect that because you help whites that you should be rewarded with the very thing that is used to genocide whites, aka multiculturalism and diversity. It's not your fault how you ended up but you still bear the sins of the father unfortunately.

Remember, blacks are not a people, but walking creatures, Holla Forums.

That being said, Holla Forums, if you could have your own black slave farm and fuck a bunch of nigger women, would you?

wew
:^)

No, because slavery is inefficient. I have to feed them, house them, and cloth them if I want them to work in the most efficient manner possible.

Also black women are disgusting physically.

One should only ever fuck to reproduce, and it should only be with your one wife

picture completely unrelated

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

OH COME ON, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

the Fasces doesn't just mean stronger together like SHillary's slogan, it has a very clear connotation to Rome and Italy 1922-1945.

What does American ideology have to do with Rome? If American ideology has nothing to do with Rome, why even use Roman insignia? That's the point.

What the fuck is with the nigger fetishists in this threadl. Kill yourselves for the good of everyone.

Oh you know what this is, so people won't buy gold. Well played liberals, well played.

But with Maple Leafs and Kangaroos and Philharmonics and fucking BLANKS, it isn't going to work.

America was founded based on Roman fetishism. That's why we're a republic. That's why our capital is filled with neo-classical architecture. That's why we have so much classical iconography like the fasces. America's use of such iconography predates fascism.

I guarantee you I am 100% not jelly. I won the fucking lottery on life personally as far as genetics go.

I also can blend in well with SJWs when I want to, and then go to places to protest and throw off the SJW.

I can get whatever flavor of pussy I want, and I've fucked hot SJW pussy and then tell them I'm pro Trump, I've fucked very conservative Christian girls who love Trump.

I can jump on whatever side of the fence I like. I'm tall, and like I can keep saying, I fucking got amazing genetics.

My favorite part is tricking SJWs and pretending to be a minority, but then backstabbing SJWs when I want to. I literally fucked a SJW and then when I told them that am pro life, pro Trump, they listened to what I had to say, and in the end, they too voted Trump. The other SJWs who hatefucked me just did it because society brainwashed them that I as a mutt could never be wrong.

It's fucking fun to be a mutt in this day. It's even funner to be a mutt with good genes. I couldn't of said that in Hitler's time, but fuck I love my life. Being a redpilled mutt and being able to pretend to a poor minority of society is the funnest shit in the world.

This why America the beautiful is the superior quarter proof series to the liberty series

Funny thing is it's not even the only us gold being made, there's still the Buffalo. However, it's the only fractional US gold there, but like you said, there's so many more options it's a shit plan and only makes the coin look like shit.

That makes sense.

"Grandpa, tell me a story!"
"Yes, a story!"

why does it feel like you still would've fucked the nigger?

You're tricking us, user.

Being stronger as a unit has nothing to do with Hillary. That's what the bundle of sticks wrapped together in that manner means.

Nigger are you retarded? The fasces is a symbol that dates back to Rome. The original founders of America had a hardon for the Roman Republic, which explains the Roman-esque architecture, the excessive use of eagles, etc., etc., That symbol and America's use of that symbol came much before Fascism even existed.

The Old Man and His Sons

''An Old Man, afflicted with a family of contentious Sons, brought in
a bundle of sticks and asked the young men to break it. After
repeated efforts they confessed that it could not be done.
"Behold," said the Old Man, "the advantage of unity; as long as
these sticks are in alliance they are invincible, but observe how
feeble they are individually."''

''Pulling a single stick from the bundle, he broke it easily upon the
head of the eldest Son, and this he repeated until all had been
served.''

That's Aesop. 6th Century BC. Hillary and Mussolini were late to the game champ.

Not to mention that the founding fathers based the country off of Roman type republicanism. (And no, not the cuckservative type.)

they would but they could not

Didn't even give me a slight boner. Reported for bestiality.

Reported for bestiality.

Are you even trying?

This whole thing is a fucking shitshow anyway.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are just gay. If the skin was replaced with white, you'd fuck it.
The proportions are that of nice.

If it were white it would still have a fucked up skull and a fucked up face with fucked up hair and fucked up eyes.

So this is what the white young males are into nowadays:

xvideos.com/tags/monster-bbc

Here boys. Have your fill.

Does it mean I have a lot of testosterone if I am only looking at the tits and ass?

Yea, I'd BANG that

It means the kikes have programed you to only look at these things ever since you were young so that's what you look at.
also it would smell like a nigger while you're fucking it, so good luck with that. :^)

The way things are going, we need a more appropriate design…

America has been using that symbology from the start, this user is right

you might burn off all the skin in the process of that, though.

That silver bullet silver shield?
Looks like one of their designs.

fuckking miring hard bro

Liberty is dead user.

Nice memorabilia user. Where'd you get it? I'm in the market for some nazi things.

My father was a neonazi and a collector, I don't know where exactly he got all of these as he died many years ago. His father served in the Hitler Youth, and his father before him fought for Germany in WW1. So some of these are family heirlooms

(((Jacob Lew))) the scheming kike

Checked and keked

(Sieg Heil)
Absolutely excellent. My grandpa's family served in the Reich as well. All died before I met them. Alas, we do not despair. We will feel the cool breeze of Deutchalnd at least once more.

thats sofa king cool, nice dubs

I knew mormons were turning into cucks, their leadership already thinks and acts like jews though the biggest problem with that is the sentiment is contained to other mormons and not to whites exclusively

Ok, US mint, when you finally make palladium eagle?

This islamophobia is disgusting. When will you learn, burgers.

As soon as we adopt communism as our system of government, so sit tight!

looks like some stellar weave to me

5. but only 3 are fully in view because niggers only count as 3 / 5ths.

there are 7

three on each side, one on the forehead.

nobody is selling these for $100. That's just the legal tender value. If you pay your taxes with one you get $100 of credit for it.

Can someone explain what he meant by this

that works too. then we meme that there are only 4 of 7 stars visible = .57 ~= .6

why do white people on coins be full people an sheeeit while us niggers on coins gots to be only 3/5ths people??? racist muhfuggas in the treasury an sheeeeit makin some racist ass slavery coins an sheeeit mane.

= coin dead.

There are 8. Look at the way the stars are pointing in the proposal sketch.

The ones that people such as yourself find attractive have features that are typically caucasian.

Fasces were carried by lictors who followed those with imperium. The axe symbolizes they could carry out capital punishment, but the axe was only carried outside Rome or by the lictors of a dictator. While it is a Fascist symbol it predates Fascism by more than a few years.

looks like it's our coin then ;)

Even though i'll never be pure myself, i'd rather that whites still exist.

Nice trips

Thread got derailed by supreme gentleman but this user has an idea that just might work

You have to go back

I am a chink
Does it still matter?

I mean if you don't want to preserve your honurible imperial culture go ahead and fuck some negro and get some blasian chicken nuggets.

You're right. If a nigger walked into the suburb where I live it would be a double rainbow. So I don't actually have much experience with them.

Finally someone who understands the nature of money. Everyone who buys silver is shooting little silver bullets at the beast.

Just go work for your overlords in Apefrica, they want you drones to mix with them anyway, mostly so they don't have to deal with civil unrest since there isn't enough chink pussy to go around for you slant eyes

You have real balls coming up in here and saying that.

Learn what money actually is, idiots.

I don't see the problem with this. It's just like Harriett Tubman on the $20 Bill, we get to use black people as currency again

wew

you do realize that (((they))) will never make it so that you can viably use gold and silver as currency, correct?

yes you do

what is trade and barter

Silver and gold is not a currency, it's money. Furthermore, do you really believe that they can sustain their fiat system indefinitely? Sure, they bought up almost all of the gold, but they don't control silver. They try to conceal it through market manipulation though.

what happens when all the gold is bought up and hoarded?

I remember how for every year my great grandfather would give me a selection of coins from the US mint with that years printings and then the 'special' coins. I still have them all sitting up in my room though as I was a little shit at the time I lost some of the boxes they came in.
I have no clue of the way he politically leaned as he died while I was still young, but I consider myself very glad that he never had the misfortune to purchase this by mistake.
That's just fucking grody.

Why don't spics get upset about shit like this? There's more of them than niggers and the two do not get along. Shouldn't they be demanding their "representation"?

the people that have it control the price
what did you expect someone to say
the entire world would be consumed by KEK and his mysterious numerical magic or something?

By a cabal or regular people? In what context, i.e. political system, economic situation, etc.?

You see, spics aren't as retarded as niggers, so obviously they wouldn't fucking care if they got on a coin. The legal ones don't really feel like they own America, and only want to be here working, kind of like how the chinks were back when they were coming in.

Not really, see La Raza and before you try to say La Raza is illegal spics they clearly aren't when you have judges and everything as part of it.

I can vouch for this, there are very few spics that don't feel like they own or should take over america. La Raza is a genuine sentiment they have simply because they literally have nothing else. They never accomplished a damn thing despite having almost as much time as America despite having a lot of valuable resources and nearly as much time as Americans. They all have a chip on their shoulder about it too and resent whites for being more desirable. The most infuriating bit, though, is the people from mexico who are clearly descended from spaniards who knew better and still claim they're spic not white.

t. user living close enough to the border to see it everyday

What the fuck are we going to use a $60 coin for?

SHOVE IN ASS

Twitterfags with could complain about this. That they used a stereotype or caricature or appropriated them to sell gold or how can you tell what she is? We're all one race. or something

Why buy them from the us gov?

I don't know how much of a premium these have compared to gold eagles. Same people here started with the 100$ face value thing coinworld.com/news/us-coins/2015/06/2015-high-relief-gold-coin-becomes-100-dollars-face-value.all.html

do this

theyve both been blacked

Even gwenpool?

Why are you even here?
Go back to r/hapa you subhhuman mut

Why are niggers like not banned?

You know, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here.

Perhaps you would prefer being called a Zipperfrog?

The Roman fasces, which Mussolini borrowed to name his movement, were the symbol in ancient Rome of the absolute authority of the state. Interestingly, you will find bronze fasces on the wall behind the Speaker's Podium in the US House of Representatives chamber of the US Capitol. You will find fasces at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC, where Lincoln's seat of state bears the fasces on the fronts of its arms. You will find two large crossed fasces composing the insignia of the National Guard, creating a huge "X" superimposed upon an open-winged eagle.

A strong case can be made that this nation's Founders were far more interested in creating a regime, like Mussolini’s, which would guarantee for their class the unrestricted ownership of the vast natural and human resources of North America. Like the Roman aristocracy, upon whose republic they modeled their checks and balances system of government, "libertas" meant to them the freedom to own and use property (particularly slaves, whose hugely profitable exploitation drove the nation’s early economy) without interference from the lesser classes.

We wuz coinz n shit.

Gotta add the U.S. Mint to the purge list. Jeezus these fucking kikes are relentless.

Another layer of disgrace and insult.

No more than I'd fuck cows if I owned a dairy.

Should have submitted pepe.

Stop, your sending me into yet another fit of blind rage.

kekekekekekek

Niggers can't into money, if they really would have wanted to celebrate niggers in some way the apes could relate to they could have simply put a kang on EBT cards.

"Lady Liberty" i.e Themis was one of the Greek Gods. She was literally not black.

This is as bad as when they cast Hannibal as a nigger. The left is trying to re-write history.

God I love blind rage.

Last night I had blind rage, but I channel my furious rage into healthy channels such as the gym.

So even to stack my furious rage that completely filled me with adrenaline, I took pre-workout and some extra glucose and some glycogen in my drink as well.

The result was that of Beserker. I took the heaviest gym weights and lunged them for my shoulder workouts like they were nothing, and I grunted hard and heavy, I paced myself like an animal, and my joints couldn't even keep up with the speed, which probably could've given me a rotating cuff injury.

But I would pay for fury like that. Such anger is an excellent pre-workout, and I love to be filled with such determination.

Feel the anger, and channel it into something that benefits you, user.

I only have a problem when they are self-rightious whenever they are globalist (imperialist?).

Slaves are okay (not for me), but I would not buy nogs, nor would I bed with other races, especially nogs (they say it leads to "gay").

Actually having to carry around physical money is way too much to ask of a chimp and even the EBT facsimile is taxing on their peabrains.

They would be the first ones to sign up for a tattooed bar code on their foreheads so the clerk can just scan the nigger as it knuckles through the checkout with its daily grape drank and fried chicken ration.

*I only have a problem with the self rightious ones, especially when they try to spread there ways.

Jews user, it was always the jews…..

It is the natural order. Crows with crows, dogs with dogs, lions with lions. Go to China, Africa, Mexico, any country in the world, people tend to flock to their own.

Was this ever in question?

You're confusing lady liberty with lady justice.

I'm an old and tired user. You keep lifting and getting ready for the purge. I'll be the harmless looking grey haired old man who, when your death squad passes through town, will point my cane and say the kikes went thattaway, go get'em.

Thank you, user.

WUZ A BIG GUY

>>>/oven/

It's Michaelle

It's going to be funny as fuck when Trump puts his own face on money.

Probably has something to do with inventing 99% of relevant shit.

His birth.

You can either kill yourself or support both White and Eastern Asian races that are responsible for your pathetic existence instead of undermining them out of spite, envy and lack of sense of belonging, you triple race traitor.

Makes sense to a black woman on the coin. The black woman is god after all.

But only Whites can substantiate their claim.

C'mon no stars of David , aunt Jenkins du rag or bone in nose yet. Slackers

Jemima

The Founding Fathers where Liberals and Freemasons are just Gentiles aka shabbos goy who were allowed into the kikes secret club. Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Pretty sure these coins are not solid gold. They are just collectable junk.

Liberty is now worth 3/5th's of what it used to be.

Thanks, Obongo.

You mean like forcing the holocaust lie into our history books?
You mean like trying to say the nation of Israel was held as slaves by Egypt?

Shit, they've been fucking with history for thousands of years, it's nothing new.

"Left" = kikes.

true that.

I do believe you are right.

hitlernein.webm

Good thing though, finally the whore of babylon is not white anymore

what caused the collapse of the Sumerian empire?

Nobody is going to see or use this coin. It's a $100 coin ffs. This is just a publicity stunt. The bigger affront imo is putting a negress on a dollar bill, which I believe is happening.

Good grief! What a time to be alive! A liberal constructs something an opponent would to false flag them.

We are so far into the twilight zone that there is nothing that is crazy enough that they wouldn't get behind. You can't parody these people because they would embrace the parody as a compliment.

Just sit back and watch them eat each other.

(1) Medusa

(2) What you talk'in bout
Willis?

(3) Do you want fries with that?

(4) What you talkin' bout Willis?

(5) We wuz kangz.

Do I even need to remind you of the current year?

NIGCOIN

as long as it isnt 12, we should be fine.

why do you feel the need to avatarfag?

It seems the jews have figured a way to devalue the currency in the fastest way possible.

I buy them from bullion dealers.

It just makes non nigged eagles worth more.