The Force Awakens

Describe a character from The Force Awakens without referring to their physical appearance or occupation.

Charismatic as hell.

Bland and tired.

Emo who throws temper tantrums.

Incensed by the presence of a treacherous nigger.

Rei: Strong, independent, intelligent, prodigy
Finn: Cowardly, good-hearted, amiable,
Poe: Confident, brave, charming
Villain: Angry, resentful
What was the purpose of the question aside from showing you're a redditfag you watches rlm?

enjoys dicking white girls

Yeah I used to write like that when I was a teenager too.

You mean

"i cant answer that and you know it"

what the fuck are you talking about? That's what the question is asking. You want me to describe appearance, history, their role on the story?
You're just some redditor faggot who thinks hearing something from rlm makes it intelligent.

what the fuck are you talking about? That's what the question is asking. You want me to describe appearance, history, their role on the story?
You're just some redditor faggot who thinks hearing something from rlm makes it intelligent.

epic troll friend *does the a-ok sign*

Let's just attack this head-on.

Queen Amidala:

Qui-Gon Jinn:

Now, describe the personalities of Harry Potter and Frodo without describing their appearance.

Appreciater of fried chicken

The most charismatic character. You don't talk, and has thus made you more articulate than your mumbling deaddweight thief, or "friend" who has delusions of empowerment.

You have no angsty backstory, daddy issues, or intenion of dicking bland looking girls who can't close their fucking mouth.

the dubs awaken

You mean a fucking based baddass.

kek

Scrap that

Back to reddit

/thread

Those are local memes, retard. Oh sorry: 'retard.

rare tr8-t0rs

GOTTA COMPRESS THE BOYPUSSY

why the fuck is Finn holding his lightsabre like that?

It actually makes sense since he stole it and doesn't know how it works

it looks like a fancy jedi stance to me, he'd hold it more like a stick if he didn't know how it worked

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Why so triggered? That meme is the only good thing that came out of ju wars.

Its a monkey trying to copy a person. Finn has never used a lightsaber and he gets raped trying to.

Shit

>>>/reddit/

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Finn is a blerd and a fish out of water for the audience to relate with

Autistic with above average intelligents and can fix shit but bad at talking.

Wise and stoic.

Empathetic and traitorous. Not very intelligent

Sad, idolatrous and angry.

Wise and stoic.

Wise and stoic.

Amicable and trustworthy.

Can YOU guess who they are?!

The greatest accomplishment of The Cuck Awakens is showing how its jewish writers are out of touch with normal people.

TR8-TOR was supposed to be Goliath: the enemy hero who is taken down through a trick. But this is dishonorable and shameful, because he accepts risk with courage despite being outgunned. The public idolized his heroic sacrifice, because the concept of virtue lies in western culture and not jewish.

That's so meta