Attention-Seeking Kike Shoahs Goy Antique Shop Over (Pre-Nazi) Swastika

A Jewish Troublemaker In New Hampshire Sees Pre-Nazi Swastika On a Sack of Flour In an Antiques Shop; Lays Eggs; Hate Campaign Ensues Against Shop Owner

whiteresister.com/index.php/13-focus/1198-fight-over-flour-bag-swastika-shuts-down-antique-shop

A jewish customer disturbed by the symbol posted her dismay on Facebook, prompting a deluge of responses.

“The hate messages and threats have become unbearable for me,” owner Nicole Guida said in her announcement that Chic & Unique boutique in Littleton would be closed indefinitely.

“I guess I’m really shocked at the level of animosity and just venom that has come at me from a lot of people,” Ferrier said. “I understand it’s an antique. That’s not what it means right now and that’s not what it means to a lot of people.”

"This item has absolutely no connection with Nazi Germany or the crimes against humanity they perpetrated. It is an American antique, no more and no less,” [shop-owner Nicole] Guida wrote in her post announcing the store would be closed indefinitely.
>indefinitely

“Hearing Nicole feels so threatened that she can’t go to work, that’s awful. That’s horrifying. I’m sickened to hear it,” Ferrier said.

Seriously goys, what makes you think this is acceptable in Current Year?

Guida researched the company that produced it — the Federal Milling Company of Lockport, N.Y. — and found that a similar bag had sold for $75.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/01GFg
ww3sren.wildapricot.org/Sys/PublicProfile/9866311/1394968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually it's the other way around.

The Jewess cries out in pain as she strikes you.

Makes sense tbh. Kikes are really afraid of the swastika as a symbol; they've got this superstitious belief that the image itself holds power. That's why in all those "hey rabbi…" cases they always draw a hortler swelstika instead of a proper hakencreuz.

I've started a collection.

Katherine ferrier?

Couldn't say, though that smug fucking face seems to fit the description.

Found that ones facebook. Dont have one, so all I could see was the profile pic. Says she lives in portland maine. Close enough to teavel to nh. No real estate listings for her in bethlehem or littleton nh. Still digging.

Following the quints

Katherine Ferrier is an independent dance artist/educator, poet, visual artist and curator, who has been immersed in making since the late 80’s. She earned her B.A. in Dance and Women’s Studies from Middlebury College, and M.F.A. in Dance and Performance from Sarah Lawrence College.

Dont think she is a jewess anons, just some cunty feminist. Notice "B.A. in dance & women's studies"

Do you have the menora one?

The whitepages for katherine ferrier lists middlebury as a previous city. The littleton address it gives is wrong though. This could be her.

Diminished upper lip; oversized lower lip. Manly jawline that doesn't fit her face. Dyed-blonde hair. Deep lines around mouth due to plunging cheekbones. Large nose.

Don't believe I do, user. Is it any good?

It's her.
www.katherineferrier.net/about

Oh yes it was, we had a whole thread on it and it was a hilarious time.

archive.is/01GFg

Portland doesnt let you search properties by name and its a 2.5 hour drive to bethlehem. Found a listing for her teaching a class at a dance studio in nov.

Dance studio she started/teaches at. Its in lancaster pa, this cunt gets around. Archive.is is fucking up for me.
www.architectsdance.org/biographies

Another website of hers. I'm finding a lot about her doing shit in portland with quilting.
www.threadwrite.com/blog

Made a linkedin
archive.is/pI4os

She doesn't own her dance studio in bethlehem. I might start searcuing surrounding cities tax records to try and pin her down.

Archive is worked for me. Try this instead user.

ww3sren.wildapricot.org/Sys/PublicProfile/9866311/1394968

Sorry I'm meant for trying to archive a site myself.

No longer on niggertech. The 40 Jodo Way address given for her dance studio and quilting business is a house down a little side street. It's owned by an Elizabeth Staples. I'm wondering if it isn't Katherine's home address as well since I can't find any property records for her or a husband with her last name in the surrounding area. She looks like a dyke. I'm going to dig on the staples chick. Pic is the view down jodo way.

Oh and before I forget again, the social media info for her dance group, organizing company, whatever.
www.facebook.com/CultivateDanceNH
www.youtube.com/channel/UCAeIHRXVaWSXVbeP9JkBJEwtwitter.com/CultivateDance

Show her some love.

Her personal twitter. Last active two hours ago.

twitter.com/katferrier

will someone repost the pvc menorah-svatsi? Was a total gaslight from a couple weeks ago.

Wow last week we took Wendy's and now we are going to make all flour a WN symbol.

Thanks Kek.

Ok, she is a dyke. Looking through pics on her twitter put it all together. She lives with her "partner" libby staples and of course 3 fucking cats.

She works at some hippy spa and is on the board of selectmen in Bethlehem. Full name is elizabeth. 99% sure the 40 Jodo Way address is their home. Wish I had a streetview to confirm. Not sure if they're married or why katherine's name isn't on the property. Or maybe their website only lists one owner. Couldn't find a good home phone number.

www.balancebethlehem.com/
www.facebook.com/libby.staples.9

can anyone post that .gif that shows how to draw a swastika properly? for informational purposes, of course

Kinda off topic but same shit happen with this show and it's makers…

check Polarfuchs for more top lel info

What's the difference between a cow and the holocaust?

You can't milk the cow for 70 fucking years (also, the cow actually exists).

Bump for absurdity. I want idiots to think donuts are nazis. I love donuts.

The swastika is an ancient symbol used by indo-european civilisations for millenia. Some anons here will know more and can fill in the blanks, but as far as I know there's no real consensus on why it's been such an effective meme amongst our ancestors. It's representative of the cyclical patterns of nature, the wheel of the sun, probably many more things also. I doubt the Jews understand it, but they certainly have a better idea of its significance to European culture than most of our people do.

That is awesome. I'm going to do this to my shoes.

I really wanted to get those boots, they're super cute and I need new shoes badly. Sad they got unlisted. What a bunch of crap. There's no end to jewish neurosis. OP is a great example.

This is 100% definitely what happened with the hippie bonfire in Oakland, right?

Every Chinatown has stores full of items with swastikas. In college I was a tour guide in chinatown and every tour people would be shocked to see rows of vases covered in little swastikas, swastikas on shops, food, architecture. Wouldn't it be funny if kikes like this found out and trashed those shops. Triad vs. Mossad

Really makes me wonder what would she think about our airforce flag, which bears the luck symbol of the ((Rosenberg))-family.

There's a reason why chinks and jews tend to ignore each other and hate each other when they can't avoid it.

The jews are gonna have a really hard time if things go according to plan. When the white race dies out and they move onto the chinks to subvert and destroy them. It's going to be a huge culture shock and I'm sure the chinks aren't removing genocide from the table.

eh

D'aw, how so?

My sister got eight small tin cans with different kinds of tea on them. The small cans are decorated with some Chinese art, and two rows of red swastikas on a yellow background framing it.

r8 fams

would drink coffee out of while posting on /coffee/ out of 10

very nice, available for purchase?

Every single time.

How many times do we have to tell you stupid kikes its goyim for plural and goy for singualr you fucking shekel eating cheeky fuck.

No idea, a friend just found them at a store so he bought one for himself and one for me.

toppest of keks. they literally cannot help themselves, can they!!

So the jew shut down a business for an absolutely ridiculous reason and no one will do anything about it. Groundhog day.

They realize how long the swastika has been around? Do they realize Jews even have a version of it?

Next thing they're going to start defacing statue noses again.

Kikes and Gooks work together, so they don't kvetch about it even though it makes them feel ass pain when they see it.

Give it a few generations, and the kikes will be trying to subvert native Chinese in the PRC with niggers, and swastika bans will begin.

They're gay and you're super gay. But the prints are cool.