Anyone who kill kikes is not a primary enemy

Lets make this shit clear, anyone who kill kikes is not a primary enemy, kikes are the primary enemy.
There is no "Muh based israelies" or "israel is nationalistic as you my fellow Holla Forumsacks"
Anyone who kill kikes or work actively against kike interest is not a primary enemy (maybe a temporary ally as long as they stay in their fucking countries)

Mudslimes actively killing jews are temporary allies, you name it:
Hezbollah
Shia Mudslimes
Suni Mudslimes
Palestinians
Iranians
Syrians
..whatever

Everytime this people suceed in killing jews, we win by second hand. They are actively removing merchant.

whatever you say kike, inmigration laws in europe are pushed by kikes.

If you are Mudslime reading this and you are in Europe or North America you have to go back, no exceptions.
If you are a kike JIDF roach remember there is nothing lower than a fucking jew, not even mudslimes, get over it.

Show me your best damage control JIDF kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/author/50817-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/778237678387138561
archive.is/3hdLS
archive.fo/6mhaG
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986
archive.is/cf7cA
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
archive.fo/jFnfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you preaching to the choir? where do you think you are?

oyy vey much?

Can hate both jews and muslims without any problems you fucking snake. Go blow yourself up.

A random jew isn't as important as one working in (((academia))).

ALL SEMITIC PEOPLE MUST LEAVE AMERICA AND EUROPE THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE, KIKES HAVE INFILTRATED CHRISTIANISM , IF YOU ARE A ETHNIC JEW YOU CANT BE A CHRISTIAN IS DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY MUSLIMS OR KIKES YOU KILL YOU DONT BELONG IN THE CHURCH OF CHRIST OR IN ANY WHITE MAN LAND

Arabs work with Jews to fuck over the west. Sorry MIDF you're going into the oven if you stay as well

you made a thread just to say anyone killing kikes or fucking the kikes ship up is not an enemy.
DUH

thus my question, where did you think you were? you are saying this like its sum sort of revelation, or a nugget of info "we" magically needed to hear as if we didn't know about it already. In other words thank you captain Obvious, was it worth a thread?

who said the opposite?

have you been living in a cave retard?

muslims are no more an ally than kikes, you fucking retard. the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. Both muslims and kikes deserve death.

OP IS A FAGGOT THAT THINKS THAT AFTER WE KILL EVERY SINGLE SEMITIC RAT IN WHITE COUNTRIES THEIR FAMILIES FROM MIDDLE EAST WILL NOT WANT VENGEANCE , WAR IS INEVITABLE THE RaHoWa IS INEVTIABLE

yeah no.

Muslims need to die. All of them. Arabs in the middle east are ok, but muslims need to die to the last fucking one. Arabs in Europe / US / Russia need to go back.

but that is exactly what i said retard, your response seems automated

Any natsoc muslim who preaches that all people belong in their respective region/nation has my sympathy.
Unfortunately, it is in the nature of many muslims to spread islam as much as possible, and that i don't agree with.

Take pic related Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah. Gives tons of speeches against jews, hates israel and jews to death, calls upon western people to get rid of their kike overlords etc. Seems based, right? But then you need to keep in mind that this guy advocates for a world under islamic rule because according to him it's the best and only way to govern.

This militancy that's inherent to islam is why we'll probably never have many muslim allies. Don't forget that muslims in Europe are openly saying they'll implement sharia here and that's exactly what they want. And these aren't ISIS people, just your regular 'refugees'. We should use them as tools just like the kikes do and nothing more.

Do you want me to tell you how I know you are not from around these parts?
Honestly, I'm loosing track of you fuckers these days. What are you? SAIDF? TRS? IIDF ? Russian Hackers? BIDF(Bosnian Internet Defense Force)? GIDF? AIDF? You are too obvious even for an FBI agent and you are definitely not CIA.

No. All non-whites need to die. Even the ones in the ME. Every inch of this world needs to be populated by whites.

Thats why they need to be expelled and kikes pushing for inmigration need to be killed

every semitic rat must die , semitic religions are the true cancer , christianity must continue the steps from orthodoxy and reform into eliminating all semitic elements from middle east

have you considered not being a faggot? how about ya answer ya greasy slimeball.
WHY WAS SAYING "GAS THE KIKE RACE WAR NOW" THIS WORTH A THREAD

I'll lend you a branch,was it because you felt people on Holla Forums magically forgot jews were the enemy? or you thought all that shilling for Israel was genuine and thought Holla Forums was being rused? Is it a poor reach-around to tell us to hate Trump because he likes Israel? or the reverse that despite Trumps professed support for Israel he keeps fucking the Jews shit up by fucking with their globalist Agenda?

WHY THE THREAD, WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THIS THREAD

your narrative is cracking

Oh look, its the spic who loves mudslimes from last night

why so butthurt kike?
because i am teaching newfags the real order?
i you dont like the thread just ignore it fuking JIDF
stay salty

Eh. One step at the time. Personally I dont care much as long as they arent anywhere near me and mine.

If we isolate them to their historical lands and dont trade with them, they ll regress to chaos and tribal culture.

In a century or two we can then genocide them like we did with the native americans. Once society has become a bit less cucked.

for now though, just deport the lot of them and kill any that dont leave.

But muslims need to fucking die no-matter where they are. They are every bit as murderous as jews, they just use a different strategy (quantity over quality).

ITT MIDF DEFENDING A RELIGION THAT TEACH YOU TO KILL OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN FOR YOUR SEMITIC GOD

scratch that, I re-read OP, OP is sucking mudslimes cock. as if ya needed to ally with mudslimes to kick the Jews ass. forgetting the jews are the one that manufactured the crisis with their globalist Agenda, Jews used mudslimes as a Trojan horse, their retarded ideology is poison, and last I checked jews are nationless globalist sheckelhoarders and ya can;t weaponized mudslimes against the globalist jews. If ya wanna weaponize them against Israel sure, go ahead, but in the same vein as OP, Israel is not a primary target, cleaning house is, removing kikes and kebabs from America and Americans Interest is primordial.

ALL SEMITIC PEOPLE ARE THE SAME THAT INCLUDES MUSLIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Yup definitely Saudi Arabian Internet Defense Force. You will be smeared in pigs blood, force fed bacon and then shot by a woman and buried in mass grave along with the jews.

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS

saying that this thread is useless, preaching entry-level cathechism to the space-marines choir, devoid of any innovation over what's been Holla Forums's creed for years
is not
proof that Anons who criticize it are "butthurt kikes" or "fuking JIDF"

moron

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTs

kek i think you are out of XIDF
you totally killed the meme

kek this thread is a JIDF salt mine

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS.

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS..

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS…

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS

TBH I don't really see a difference. They all have to go.

Desert monkeys are always going to kill each other, and try to use any foreigners they can influence to get an advantage in their desert monkey wars. Kikes are just sneakier about it.

Get them all out.

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS.

This thread is a complete mess.

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS.

SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS ,IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS.

your tears are delicious JIDF

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS , IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS REMOVEK EBAB

How to piss off kikes:
1) Tell them they are lower than even muslims

MUSLIMS WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED IN EUROPE

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB , IGNORE MIDF

KIKES AND MUSLIM ARE THE SAME

MUSLIMS ARE RATS

kek, i am so happy to see KIKE JIDF BUTTHURT

MUSLIM AND KIKES MUST BE REMOVED

MUSLIM AND KIKES WILL DIE

MIDF WILL NEVER HAVE A THREAD IN Holla Forums

It would appear that the mudslime is trying to imitate our language. Poor little mud. Keep trying, one day you will mildly difficult to call out straight away

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL MUSLIM THREADS IGNORE ALL MUSLIM POSTERS REMOVE KEBAB FROM Holla Forums

SANDNIGGERS DONT BELONG IN Holla Forums and if you are a white and muslim you are a fucking traitor and we will hang you in the day of the rope

G-great thread.

of course is the fucking spic that love muslims fuck off wetback

WELL THIS WILL SHOW EVERYBODY HOW TO PISS OFF JIDF KIKES

THIS IS HOW YOU BRING JIDF ROACHES OUT OF THE WOODWORK

fuck off spic

kek so true

This gave me an idea, you can equate muslims to jews IRL. If they get offended you can use leftyspeak on them.

check
gif from a movie about hollywood nazism and how racism is bad
check

i like this

who the fuck post iamge macros in spanish in /fullpol/ go back to cuckchan you spic faggot

is that the best you have kike?

and you are playing False dichotomy, saying that to fight the jews we need kebab help, or that we can;t fight both. let me bulletpoint the situation at hand and why your reasoning is flawed

Mudslimes are of no use to us in fighting kikes, not in a meaningful way, and are in fact more dangerous and poisonous to us than them. foreign Kebabs fighting Israel is of no concern to us, and home kebabs are a fucking cancer not equiped to deal with globalist jews and will only fuck us up.

tl;dr muzzies should be left to their own devices dealing with Israel in their shit countries while we fight globalist jews and remove Kebabs HERE.
their is NO USE for mudslimes in our land.

oh the spic is back

I rank Muslims on the same threat level as Jews, OP, who is a faggot.

Jews and Muslims have done disproportional amounts of damage through out the ages to the European lineage. But one thing remains true, they will always work together to take us down.

Furor Teutonicus

nice try kike, you are even worse than filthy mudslimes

implying someone defended mudslimes
are you platinum mad?

Such profound quotes:

azquotes.com/author/50817-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu

No.
Mudslimes are just as much the enemy of my people as the kikes.

A muzzie loving spic. I miss the gookposter. At the very least he was entertaining. This spic is just retarded

Please continue to expose yourself as muslim shill

whatever you say kikes

comon nigger, don't ignore

ya can fight Jews without mudslimes help, and in fact mudslimes are more harmful to us with our western cuck mentality than they are to Israel, and totally ineffective against globalist jews per their shit IQ.

REMOVE KEBAB AND KIKES FROM WESTERN COUNTRIES, LET THE ISRAELI AND MUDSLIMES ABROAB BUSY FIGHTING EACH OTHERS
if we ever one day get our countries back, then ya might consider going offense there, but gaining control of our economy/demographics back is paramount to our survival, and a much more urgent matter.

Nobody is saying that.

What is more important, removing kebab, or removing kikes that brought kebab and then removing kebab?

Also, if you have local kebab in town, radicalize them against kikes. Maybe you can send someone to his 72 virgin goats.

geeeeee it sure is MIDF around here

kek are you even trying?

You are a fucking idiot, both can be done at the same time and are equally important as they present diffrent kind of threats to our own countries , you dont stop threating pneumonia if you get cancer you fucking retard , you threath both at the same time

I think this is a goon thread. OP is clearly being a hur dur retard, trying to bait replies for whatever reason. Report the thread and hide it. I feel ashamed for posting in this thread and giving this retard my attention.

>stupid goys

archive.is/3hdLS

what is more important is regaining control of our contries back, how you gonna fight Israelies without a country first? our debts are owed to foreign entities, our fiat currency is being flushed down the shitter by the jew-controlled FED and their inflation/deflation/fractional reserve scam, and our commies Academia-brainwashed cultural marxist cucks are preventing any discourse and solution-seeking avenues. not to mention the economic drain and cultural drain our immigration policies have, boosted by illegals and the migrant crisis.

1st we get control back, and that mean fighting the globalist jews, and mudslimes are useless here to do that, once we get control we can reverse demographic decline and fix the economy/immigration, policies that promotes whites birth etc (one can dream). THEN ya might have the structiure to start fighting jews in their home turf. and mudslimes are of no use to us here.

Mudslimes can only rape and pillage western civilization when a dirty lowly kike helps them.

Kikes < Muslims < everything else

That is not to say you should help muslims, of course you shouldn't, but throw a muslim in the wrenches of judaism and see the disgusting kikes despair.

Rothschild Soros Connection

archive.fo/6mhaG

OP is a disingenuous faggot spic that posted image macros in spanish see and

The idea that if he shills hard enough he will really convince us that the possibility of iran getting nukes and turkey going full caliphate not matter that we shoud be concerned is hilarious. he also really think we cant do both at the same time

reported.

Exactly, and just like you said, muslims have no power over anything (unless given to them by kikes). So you don't waste time with a mosque. You can set fire to a synagogue, pin it on the muslims, and see them scramble to justify the poor migrants while kveching about anti-semitism.

50% of Holla Forums consists of shitskin muslim subhumans like OP, such a disgrace.

no faggot , iran and turkey have millitary power you fucking disingenuous faggot the islamic threat in the world goes beyond a foreign invasion that can be put at hold by just changing immigrations laws and having forcefull deportation, all islamic countries must be destroyed in the same manner that israel

That third comic
YOU FILTHY KIKE

KEK TOLD YOU KIKES COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK

by the way reported

So you are swarthy muslim subhuman?

What are you doing on Holla Forums?

kek he really posted a macro in spanish

REDPILLS COMING KIKES
STAY BUTTHURT

the difference here is that waging a military war on us would sign their death, what we are experiencing is a demographic war, they are diluting our will via migrants, and contrary to a military provocation that all western countries could rally under (at least for now), this subversive approach is literally Genocide on a multi-generational scale. Mudslimes are too dumb to manage this sort of war on their own and needed help of the Jews to do it, the difference between kebabs fighting us, and jews fighting use with kebabs as proxies is that.

Crusades was what it looked like fighting back Kebabs, and it happened cuz they reached critical mass and tried to invade others. what we are now facing is mudslimes invasion from within, pushed via Jews Cultural Marxism,

Get over it, subhuman mudslimes are than kikes

All Semites, regardless of their tribe, religion or ideology must go. There is no buts, ifs, honorary allies or useful idiots.
If you argue otherwise, you are either stupid, dishonest or a shill.

yes i did kike, stay salty

Shouldn't you be trying to hop the border before the wall is built?

NUKE THE SPICS
GAS THE KIKES
DROWN THE NOGS
INFECT THE KEBABS WITH THE ARMAGEDDON VIRUS

i am with this guy

You are a filthy muzzie loving spic and you by the will of Kek you will be nuked and filthy sombrero will be a portable toiled for Pajeets

check your ID. You failed to switch it

WTF show me your butthurt pedophile kikes

independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

no i dont retard, i am the same person

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986

HOW TO BRING KIKE ROACHS OUT OF THE WOOD WORK: THE THREAD

Archive for educational use: archive.is/cf7cA

Let the truth be known

Let me guess you were only pretending to be retarded, right? This is a very interesting NSA tactic.

You are not even trying

Also

Hating jews more is not loving filthy kebab retard kike

reread your thread. You clearly state that kebab is not our enemy in the OP

how is this bad?
keban removing mechant in midle east?

All must die, no exceptions

Capcha: gay jQs

sounds pretty jewish if you ask me, rabbi

nice strawman oversimplification retard

read the op slowly this time

You clearly don't know what you're shilling. Your beloved kebab are not staying in their countries. They are coming to our and are right now freezing to death. And in their countries they are killing eachother for the same reasons that niggers kill other niggers. Sand goblins no matter where they are and what they do are not our ally and never will be. As all semites they will be removed. And your spic ass will be in the gas chamber with them.

A disgrace is the dirty Jew is trying to dominate and subjugate the rest of the world using deceite and outright war, like your recent attack on Syria. Know that we are going to war against you with everything we have. You have woken the sleeping Goyim. Prepare to feel our wrath, filthy Jew.

One last thread before you call it a day, shlomo?
Brush up youre english.

By the way, what are you doing here kikes?
you understand you will be gassed right?

Jews being in Israel is an unnatural thing only propped up by the U.S. That is going to change, Jew. Israel belongs to the Palestinians. Always has. Always will. Jews are a parasite on the world.

how is that bad?

Nothing wrong with it. Just wondering why you care so much and try so deperately to earn sympathy for inbred semitic shitskins on Holla Forums

geeee i wonder who could be behind that

well, check this, guess ((who)) is trying to earn sympathy here first ((>>8766045
))((>>8766010
))

see

NO GOOD MUDSLIMES

haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

god damn it stupid dummy

yes goys! hate muslims! hate islam! we need to kill all non whites off the planet and worship our snow nigger religion called odinism! islam is bad and only for stupid sand niggers!

MUDSLIMES AND JEWS BOTH NEED TO GO
ALONG WITH YOU TRS FAGGOTS

You mad kike?

Jew hate thread, must be Muh TRS

come on kike

this is the future of the white race goys! sharia law is evil!

This is fucking retarded. It's like saying if someone is trying to shoot you you shouldn't mind the bullets so much but focus on the man with the gun. In reality it's the opposite; the sandniggers are the acute and thus primary threat, once they are not a overhanging danger we can focus on the actual goal of killing the kikes since they are the man with the gun. After that it is of course time to deal with all shitskins permanently.

White people do not need allies. If we are turned against each other no sandniggers are going to save us, and if we are united nothing on this planet stands a chance.

no one's buying your spiel shlomo

YOU STINK LIKE A ROTTEN FISH

Nice strawman retard

you are a special kind of retard

goy sharia is evil! I should be able to dress in my furry suit, drink alcohol, fuck traps, cheat on my wife! hail trump! hail odin!

He's trying to bring the Jewish shills out of the woodwork and he did. Look at the fucking responses.

KEK strawmanning this hard, keep trying

Hello Jew. How are things in sunny Israel?

what the fuck do you think you're doing here, shlomo?

It doesn't seem like he's trying to earn any sympathy for them. They're obviously not our friends. But as long as they stay in the Middle East, don't fuck with the West and are killing jews, they're not our problem. We have much more urgent matters to attend to than shitskins killing jews.

Degeneracy? geee i wonder who could be behid that
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

implying they actually do any of this

see and then pick one

nice hegelian dialectic retard

ok shlomo

you forgot to switch id's again you fucking incompetent spic

Shilling for Sharia is bullshit, but if you're being honest you do have to give Muslims credit for keeping their women in line and not letting feminism fuck up the relationship between men and women. That said, their culture has no place here and we just need to go back to how things used to be before all this civil rights bullshit.

Most of them don't, and the ones that don't definitely are the enemy. But for the ones that do stay in the Middle East and just fuck with Israel, we can save them for last.

It is the jews bringing them here, but that doesn't change the fact that the ones that are here are most definitely our enemy.

i'll be impressed once they invade israel

hmmm (((i wonder why they aren't)))

Nobody said that kike

totally autistic

Because it's just small terrorist groups fighting Israel. Plus if any Middle Eastern country did invade Israel, (((America))) would drop the hammer on them.

Nobody sait that they are not the enemy, they are the enemy while they are in europe, but the ones who stay there in ME and kill jews sure are better than kikes

Or alternately:

Is not what I said, nigger. Still, at the end of the day it's the SANDNIGGERS who physically move here – they are complicit as the mindless golems that they are, and therefore need to be thrown into the fucking oven just like (((you))) do.

Retard they are low iq subhumans, what you expect, if there where no mudslimes the jews will bring whatever they found to fuck up civilization.
Mudslimes are the symptom, jews are the disease.
If the symptomps start killing th disease in ME, how is that bad?

Saving for last, I can do.
This is where you're wrong though. The relationship between man and wife in islamic cultures is seriously fucked beyond repair. It's a the endgame of a polygamist society, but why do you think they're infamous for raping any white women they come across? Why do you think they have Bacha bazi, and feel that any woman not dressed in a fucking sheet is, supposedly, enticing them?

Ask yourself why the islamic reward for good servitude in life is an assortment of virgins in Heaven – no other religion offers this, but it makes sense if you consider Islam's trickle-down-model when it comes to sexual relationships; it's polygamy where only the rich or influential can have 40 wives, and the rest are only awarded feminine comfort in the afterlife if they snackbar themselves.

noice

Holy shit he's still here. STOP REPLYING YOU NIGGERS. Look my 1st post ITT and see how to respond to mohammed who's shitting up the board
SAGE

That's a good analysis. I wasn't talking about their polygamy but I wasn't clear so my fault there, I was giving credit to their complete rejection of feminism and other madness. But I do have to say that whatever goatfucker thought up that strategy was a clever fellow, it's really made Islam into a force to be reckoned with. Of course, that's why we'll have to destroy it completely, in time.

Marriage

Marriage in Islam is a sign of God’s power and glory. The Qur’ãn says:

“From His signs is that He has created for you spouses from yourselves so that you may get peace [and tranquility] through them; and He placed between you love and mercy. In these are signs for the people who reflect.” (Surah ar-Room, 30:21)

Monogamy & Polygyny

Generally speaking, there are two types of marriages in Islam:

• Monogamy: one man married to one woman;

• Limited polygyny1 (a kind of polygamy): one man married to two, three or at the most four wives.

In Islam, the ideal marriage is the monogamous form of marriage. Limited polygyny is a provision approved by Islam for exceptional circumstances only; and that also with many stringent conditions.2

Vast majority of Muslim men are monogamous in their marriage relationships; those who have more than one wife are very few, probably less than zero point one percent of the Muslim world.

al-islam.org/articles/concept-polygamy-and-prophets-marriages-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

nice hegelian dialectic kike

come on

well this looks like a real mudslime.
hey retard remember to kill as many kikes as you can

Aside from the fact that this is an asinine argument, THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY KILLING JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ARE THEY?
Cite me ISIS attacks on Israel, as opposed to France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey, the US, or anywhere else. You can't, and you know it. Fuck off back to your bronze-age bloodcult you fucking leech.

le mudslime meme xD

Even if polygamous marriages are the exception, they still set a sort of "standard" in women's eyes. Women would much rather share a rich, powerful alpha male than have a beta all to themselves.

==DAILY REMINDER MEXICANS ARE BEING PAID TO SHILL FOR SHARIA LAW =

He's not talking about ISIS, they're obviously a manufactured group that work for their (((owners))). I think he's referring more to groups like hezbollah and Iran, although as far as I know Iran hasn't killed any jews lately though they might fund some anti-jew groups in a covert manner.

While OP has a semblance of a point, his incessant shitposting isn't doing it any favors.

Are you a fuking retard?¡??¡?¡?¡??¡¡?

ISIS WAS CREATED BY ISRAEL FUCKING IDIOT
HOW COME YOU DONT KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!

i know just shitposting

Because the "symptoms" are killing the body of western civilization and must be dealt with.

There are a lot of mudslimes in this thread. You fuckers need to starve to death faster in your failed states. Muslims are worse than niggers.

k

I guess you really need sub 90 IQ to be a muslim and it make sense that spics would start converting to that religion

kek, you mad kike?
i am exposing you so hard that your argumets are this retarded?

You're a fucking spic, Jesus Christ.
I know it, and that's my point – Muslims are fucking golems, I've called them that before.
>hurr hurr they are our friends we can remove merchants together!
A henchman is still a henchman. The fact they're so retarded and thoroughly compromised in every facet of life means that WE CAN NEVER BE ALLIES WITH SAVAGE BARBARIANS LIKE MUSLIMS.

confirmed mudslime spic

watever you say shlomo

SHILL TEAM REPORTING IN

archive.fo/jFnfU

Spic or muslim, either way, how does it feel to know you are quite literally the mongrelized offspring of superior civilizations, and that your contribution to history as a chronicle has been nothing but incessant worthlessness?

damage control overdrive

kek i love how everyone someone has posted that image they get dubs i hope the trends continues checked

Mudslimes are not bros.

Abdul. Just go.

I hate when you come on here and pretend.

Jews and the ideology called Islam both want us subjugated or destroyed. Jews are more insideous but muds are direct and violent.

If jews win:
They will live in tower cities or orbiting stations while mongrel race of sub par IQ humans toil below. These globalist elite think they will use islam a a tool to this end.

If Islam wins and logic and math is on their side more than jews, then we will eventually have full sharia law and have art outlawed as haraam; literally no paintings, sculpture, or music .
Our histories will be burned and only islamic history will remain… fastforward we will centuries later will wander the ruins of our civilization half covered in desert. Constant raids and torture from other tent dwellers.

Both are bad. But dont you fucking dare try to cozy up to whites with your hamfisted desert kikery Abu.

IM TOTALLY NOT A SPIC AND IM NOT SHILLING FOR SHARIA LAW GUYS

kek
nice switch tactic JIDF

Tell your boss to hire outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums next time.

Check em

kek

well retard clearly those are diferent IDs
you know how IDs work?

All dune coons will ALSO be killed, retard.

well, i created the thread, what do you expect?

CHECK 'EM
KEK REMEMBERS WHAT HAPPENED TO EGYPT! KEK WANTS US TO DEFEAT THE ANCIENT ENEMY OF HIS PEOPLE THE JEWS AND MUSLIMS.

Sage

THIS THREAD IS A TOTAL KIKE JIDF SALT MINE

Sounds good in theory, but the moslems in Europe are probably too stupid to understand or care, they just want free gibs.

I guess I expected you to be white

Those are different IDs, what is even your point?
this is the best damage control strategy you have?

You seem upset about that picture being posted let me continue to post it

I knew this thread will totally piss off kikes, but in never expected this magnitude

The question is what is a Kike like you doing on Holla Forums? Don't you know we hate your kind around here?

Well you can continue being a retard kek.
Thanks for keeping the htread in top of the catalog

By the way, your tears are delicious

The point is sage

jesus spic are retarded

You both seem quite upset about this picture so i will continue posting it in this thread

there you go kikes

Maybe this explains why my Facebook page suddenly stopped working (for me) as I was making blatantly anti-Jewish posts.

kek if this your best attempt to falseflag, well i am really dissapointed of you JIDF

i would shoot the mudslime in the head before the jew. death to islam FIRST

ofcourse you do kike

Muslims, niggers and the rest of the scum of the world are a symptom.
If the jews didn't exist the white race would have dominated the world a long time ago.
Niggers don't control banks, muslims aren't more than rabid dogs, chinks aren't anything above a snakeoil salesman.

The jews are the public enemy, get rid of them and we can finally build a society free of degeneracy.

finally someone

t. JIDF

he who controls the golems controls the world

Nethanyahu and Rothschild

t. JIDF

kek is so nice to see JIDF in full retarded damage control on my thread
This is the best you have kikes??

t. JIDF

so beautiful to see JIDF in this deplorable situation..

MODS BAN THESE KIKE COCKSUCKERS

t. JIDF

Thats it, work those IPS kikes
Kek, your face when the only option of JIDF is spambomb the thread

I can go all day kike

t. JIDF

I can go all day kike

Kill niggers
Kill mudshits
Kill kikes

What's the problem here? Why the autism? What's so important about this thread that kikes kike kikes?

JIDF is butthurt, and is spamming the thread

t. JIDF

i can do this all day kikes

those who fight our enemies are still our enemies; they're just a lower priority to fight if they're all the way out there in the middle-easy not doing anything to us, unless they pose a threat to us at the time

and of course, the islamics in europe are a high-priority enemy, just as high priority as those "jews" who aren't actually Jewish but sometimes claim that they are anyway

t. JIDF

Holy shit, the salt is going to kill me

Trolling JIDF if you pay close attention

t. JIDF

kek

t. JIDF

when you roast JIDF so bad than they can only resort to spambomb the thread
kek

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

Sorry mudslime, we hate you both and have grievances against you both.

Mudslime is no better than kike, as far as we're concerned.

t. JIDF

wait until they have the bomb

t. JIDF

Sunni countries do have access to nuclear arms dumbfuck. Saudi Arabia has had nuclear arms for years now, they are stored and maintained in Pakistan. Who do you think financed the Pakistani nuclear program?

All semites deserve to die.
Kill yourself op.

t. JIDF

Saudi arabia is kripto kikes retard

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

lets swim in JIDF butthurt

t. JIDF

Reported for bumping spam thread.

Every. Time.

watever you say shlomo

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

Reported for bumping a spam thread.

whatever you say JIDF kike, everything is archived

t. JIDF

This looks like fun.

t. JIDF

kek, is fun to see the amount of butthurt kikes can reach

jews and arabs are the same shit, both will hang. Yet anyone who pointed that out in this thread was called JIDF

thanks for the bump

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

Well it is easy to see why the spam is going on

What an absolutely shitty thread. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is the same idiotic reasoning America used when they armed the Mujahideen in the 70's to fight those darn dirty commies. Or arming Syrian rebels to go after Assad.

The moslems aren't killing kikes to help us. They're doing it because they hate kikes. We don't owe these sandniggers shit. And killing bottom level kikes isn't going to end international jewery. In fact it will probably just draw white counties into more Middle East wars. So thanks, shitskins.

t. JIDF

Quite frankly the smarter mudslimes may be a tier below jews in subversion, but looking at britain no less dangerous.

but guys werent you convinced by the image macros in spanish that OP posted?

t. JIDF

meant to sage this shti

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

All your thread deserves is a bump limit MIDF

t. JIDF

Jewsw and arabs are the same shit. You are also the only user dumb enough wanting to side with arabs. The enemy of my enemy is not a friend

Hezbollah is based tbh

whatever you say chaim

t. JIDF

OP IS RIGHT, JEWS USE MUDSLIMES AS BAIT TO HIDE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS! KILL ALL KIKES FIRST!

proof was posted before, and all you have done is say anyone who doesn't want to unite with arabs is a jew

Both radical factions uniting in opposition to global jewry would send a shiver down the kike's spine.

there

t. JIDF

Not in the least, lurk moar and stop bumping slide threads

You still aren't debating the scientific proof, and are only proving my point

says the newfag

t. JIDF

spic logic

Strong argument you have there moshie

t. JIDF

JIDF…….JIDF everywhere

t. JIDF

Killem all

t. JIDF

How did this shit thread get on the frontpage?

nice try kike
see

t. JIDF

Kill all the jews and the moslems. They are both the same shit genetically. Any user who points out that both must die gets allied JIDF

meant to sage

who is bringuing repefugees to europe kike?

Go fellate a goat and stay off of Holla Forums shitskin

t. JIDF

kys

t. JIDF

Except they mostly kill and rape whites, nog-head.

t. JIDF

How about you both fuck off our continents instead mehmet?

This is a weak position and based on professed ideology of mudshits rather than their actions. How many kikes have the mudshits killed? How many times has israel been the target of mudshit terrorism? ANd how often and how many times have mudshits attacked Europe and America?

retard newfag

t. JIDF

Predictable.

wtf is asuka retard?

t. JIDF

t. JIDF

Good effort op. The day all eyes are on the jew is the day the jew dies.

After that we can fix other problems without having someone backstabbing us in the process.

t. JIDF

IT WAS A PREASURE TO ROAST KIKES TODAY

FUCK YOU JIDF KIKES

Everyone who said that was called JIDF, OP is a moslem who fully supports their invastion

I just had a comfy time.