'Deep State' wins… Trump is being tamed to toe the line

rt.com/op-edge/373493-trump-deep-state-russia-tillerson/

not archiving this.

what i see, is trump trying to play both parties again.

some things can't be played though. you have to have a clear stance, and i don't see that in him. it's his weak point after all.

time will tell if and/or how much (((they))) can win him over to the dark side. for any greedy businessman, there is a price…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JjNU4
activistpost.com/2017/01/deal-donald-trump-make-goldman-sachs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

how big is OP's nose?

Wow ive bren bamboozled by a greesy businessman
I wish i went #clintonthorproject

gas yourself nigger. i'm a serb. i kill kikes for breakfast.

HOLY FUCK IM OP AND I CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCKS WHICH IS WHY I FORGOT THE ARCHIVE AND DIDNT BRING AND OF THE ARTICLE TEXT INTO THE OP

THIS INSATIABLE COCKLUST OVERWHELMS MY BRAIN SORRY

archive.is/JjNU4

denial is an art in the u.s, as they say.
well i wish you all a rude wakeup then. not that i give a fuck, just thought to let you know before it goes down the shitter.
and my "nose" usually smells bs long before anynone else. i know more about this man than any of you, so, who cares what you think. just prophecising a bit. got to have foresight to do that, though. people aren't really known for that. let's see how long it will take this time.
sage on, neocon.

Holla Forums is definately under attack from shills.

HOLY SHIT
#DRUMPF
BTFO

how do i help op i was thinking of getting me and 20 friends to vote for rubio

can't believe I fell for a
#CONMAN

Also:
Why do they never talk about the leaks?
Why do they never talk about the fact Hillary sold out their country?
Why do they never talk about the maloch worship, the plausible pedo connections, the giant ponzi scheme, the "racist" comments in the emails, the bribing of the media, the fact that Russia saved white america's ass?

Because they want to destroy you. They want white people dead.

So why do we care at this stage the source of the hacks, when the contents revealed a witch was running for president.
I hope this type of hack happens more often.

WTF IM A HILLFIRE MISSILE NOW

HE HAS SMALL HANDS TOO
HOW COULD WE NOT SEE IT, POL???

WTF IM NOW A JOHNSON ROCKET

the "billionaire" has trouble paying his bills. so money is a big factor. and money makes people do lots of things, none of them good.
remember that when shit goes down.

activistpost.com/2017/01/deal-donald-trump-make-goldman-sachs.html

HOW COULD I NOT SEE
I SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR CRUZ BUT NOW WE JUST GOT A CHAOS CANDIDATE CON MAN

don't vote goyim

I AM OFFICIALLY NOT A SUPPORTER OF DONALD TRUMP, THANK YOU CHAIM YOU TRULY ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

no, i am in favor of anything that is not related to the industrial-military complex. but trump is in debt, so they own him already. there is nothing to win here, this election was a farce to begin with as there is no candidate for the people. only for the money, so nothing will change. he will play his tv show though, no doubt about it.
real life is not tv though, something most americans seem to mix always mix up.
you have my condolences, but if that was your only choice, you picked the lesser evil. heck, i would have. doesn't mean i have to like it or can think for my own. mass celebrations of brainwash you call conventions are an american absurdity, you couldn't run a shitshow in any real country, eg. russia. you'd get killed lol.
maybe he can pull it together for a few years, but i was never that optimistic. it's a sign of lack in experience if you shout the same bs as everyone else, no matter how much you want it to be true.
the guy is an opportunist, and will act like one. that's all.

Not reading it.

WTF IM NOW A DEMOCRATIC DIRIGIBLE

ISRAEL WILL BE WIPE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

you people… you always scream the loudest, but if someone tells you the truth you call him a heretic, no wonder the man had no chance to put some sense into you.

but we will get to that, eventually…

You should have known by now the place is astroturfed like crazy by Trump schlong suckers. The same fucking empty arguments surfaces, using the false dichotomy that if you don't bend over for the golden Don, you're automatically some kind of Demorat supporter, a neocohen or a leftist. Then, eventually your thread gets sagebombed until a mod bans your ass and deletes all your posts. The delusion has become a joke at this point.