IT'S HAPPENING IN FRANCE (again)

Numerous Twitter reports of sound of explosions in Marseille, France

Numerous reports on Twitter have claimed several explosions have been heard in the French Riviera city of Marseille. There has been no official confirmation.

archive.is/WioAr

Here we go again

Checked

1:30pm local time

So, 'religion of peace' at it again?

Shit I need to go Marseille tonight for a D&D game, I hope it's not a bataclan level of allah ackbar.

Very early days yet, nothing confirmed, just lots of people reporting hearing explosions.

Bump for potential happening.

Unconfirmed still. Smells like botched false flag.

Kebab turf war.

dubs confirm, France is being culturally enriched again

checked and blessed

BREAKING NEWS: Local residents report series of 'explosions' in French city of Marseille

>But according to local media firefighters and police are not currently attending any major incidents, raising suspicions the loud noises were actually a sonic boom.

express.co.uk/news/world/753791/Marseille-explosions-residents-blasts-France-Riviera-city

ib4 reddit spacing.

Remember that military explosives base that was broken into near Marseille a year or so ago?

Oy vey, itz da religion of peas

No one has confirmed it is Mossad/ISIS yet

There is nothing peaceful about Talmudic judaism

Well, it is Friday the 13th

twitter.com/Cassandra_B13/status/819893113426759680

ronpaulhabbening.jpg

Will we ever have a Europe without this shenanigans?

Only when the right rises up and kicks the degenerates out.

Is it sonic booms or these explosion booms?

MOTHER OF GOD

webm

Absolument pacifique !

What a disgusting language.

and it's fucking nothing.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=btSQ2tYOElo&index=4&list=PLC8773278E2EDB1B7

Some MSM now claiming it was a sonic boom from jet fighter, cover up?

He barely sounds French and he is fucking jubilating about that man falling off and dieing

More like a disgusting prononciation

t.frog

Even in French you can tell this is not white

Tell me more, Monsigneur Froufrou. Which ones are the absolute worst among your misbegotten kind, be it local dialect or attitude?
Hard mode: No nignogs and dune coons

So it's nothing.

Source on the song?

It's an old video

It was just the Pig of Marseilles receiving his Heaven-issued breastplate and spear.

jesus fuck, just listen to that nigger hoot and jibber.

fucking things aren't even human.

Nord pas Calais
Mon Dieu

No such thing, the entire area is dubbed "République Islamique du Frankistan" (Islamic republic of Frankistan) for a reason.

Marseilles is a huge Muslim ghetto if you didn't know

holy shit people still play that game?

Dang it Super Satan D&D was our little secret!

These "refugees" sure are bringing a lot of cultural enrichment lately.

checked af you could force your friends into playing with a little, you know, encouragement

idk you're super satan you'll figure it out

Pathfinder is better, but 3.5/d20 has the versatility to be anything anyone wants.

dnd 5e is pretty good tbh, fixed the shitshow that 4.0 etc was, not as complex as 3.5 but way less broken shit no pun pun etc possible, just a smooth system to make it easy to play and enough complexity to keep you into it

trips confirm D&D is satan worship.

Fukken hell. I always wanted to play it but it's next to impossible to put together people.

Only played pathfinder..once. It was good.

My group was all veterans (meganerds) so 3.5 was what we needed. I miss you, Red Corpse-Eater.

You need a group of fat people.

i used to ply and we used lego figures.. i was also notorious for giving myself equipment whenever. i was several years older than the DM and would just tell him i was adding stuff. our wizard would routinely summon a cheerleader pyramid of zombie to rape the character of our youngest player. this was back in '03 '04

shit tate fam

I forgot about that guy!

fagét

Who cares? It's France.

Also, dubs confirms fuck France!

You'll care when they drag the guillotines out.

Shit, I completely forgot.

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON ENGLAND!

you fucking dumbass wat a waste of quads

(checked)
So what happened?

"French" city of Marseille. Like the "French" city of Paris.

More happenings pls

satan quints confirm we should all play more D&D

Again? It never stopped happening in France, Germany etc. Who cares at this point? It's going to keep happening over and over. At this point it'd be like reporting on every time a migrant ships hits land. Pointless. We know it's happening and will keep happening and Europeans won't ever do anything about it.

What happened?