18 y.o. daughter becomes a coalburner gets $10k from liberal cucks

A Tennessee teenager has raised thousands of dollars after saying her parents cut off her college funds for dating a black student, though her father denies that the issue is about race.

Allie Dowdle, from outside Memphis, has received more than $10,000 on GoFundMe after saying that her mother and father rejected her boyfriend Michael “strictly because of his race.”

The 18-year-old private school student said that she and her boyfriend have seen each other discreetly against her parents' wishes but, over Christmas, her parents decided “to no longer support my future” when her boyfriend approached them again.

She wrote that her parents took away her car and phone and also said that they would no longer give her money to go to college.

Her father, Bill Dowdle, who owns a sporting goods store, told the Daily News that his daughter dating a black man may not be his “preference” because of “issues” involved with biracial dating in the South, but that it is not his place to pick who she dates now that she is 18.

archive.fo/gKwXh

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/opinion/article/Republicans-fertile-future-Through-the-past-2488626.php
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/
news.nus.edu.sg/press-releases/9281-the-adventure-gene-predicts-political-attitudes-in-chinese-females-according-to-nus-study
correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/cidades/2016/02/11/interna_cidadesdf,517393/morre-mohammed-d-ali-jovem-que-matou-e-esquartejou-a-namorada-inglesa.shtml
archive.is/poYSv
google.com/search?q=Dowdle Sports & Outdoors&oq=Dowdle Sports&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0j69i59j0l3.1630j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x887f9c408d39ba4d:0xcb03fb29360d4a31,1,
en.wiki
archive.is/Qa0Bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

This is the apathetic liberalism of the modern world. Wouldn't want to be an authoritarian fascist and force your family into the slavery of not throwing their lives away.

Dad is so fucked. You thought you owned a business. Little does he know that this nigger is going to take off as soon as he impregnates her undoubtedly within the next few months and he's going to have to financially take care of the baby or let his daughter get passed around like a whore since no white man in his right mind is going to raise a nigger.
Sorry, dad. You thought you were going to work at your sporting goods store and retire nicely? Break out the retirement savings. That niglet is going to need diapers and formula pretty soon.
Not to worry, though. The daughter, the nigger and the kid will we roped soon.

I want to be a professional victim too. If I paint swastikas on my door and start crying in front of a camera do you think people will actually look into whether I am jewish or not?

I really need like… 80k right now.

That's like eight niggers, man. I'm pretty sure that not even slave owners paid 10K for one of these fucks.

If you're that unethical, why not just find a cracked piece of sidewalk in the city, take a nice fall and get more than 80k by suing the city?

You really think it will work?

DON'T DATE WHITE WOMEN

Are you kidding me? People do this shit all the time. People have made fortunes by suing others. There's an entire industry built around this. Find a Jewish business that rips off a community, find something wrong with the business like cracked sidewalk or unsafe stairs or anything like that and fake a fall.
Of course it works.

Fuck, I forgot to add

#BLACKedMetal

I have seen many girls with a face like hers, always felt that those types of faces belong to the trashiest and lower caste of our race, nevertheless race mixing is moral crime and disgusting.

She will know the score when she is knocked up and Tyrone leaves her.

I am in Australia and they don't pay that much.

Once a guy i worked with went off for 6 months because of a broken leg, wich i later found out he was pretending and paying a doctor on the side for false documents. He sued the company and many other people ended up being fired for it. Later on i an another co-worker pinched 500 for some guy to actualy break his legs. Crime dosent always pay off, bro.

Good Goy. Finally you understand.

day of the rope when

She's gonna be a low rent prostitute in a few years.

Damn I feel sorry for them.

She will become a single mother to a bastard mix raced child. Loose the love and the respect of her family and kin. Destroying the only real social capital she had. She will soon discover that although she receive praise for her current year choice of partner. The praise is hollow virtue signaling and the people will turn their backs and distance themselves as soon the spotlight disappears. Her looks will fade and her career chances will be obliterated by the energy sapping orc she has to raise by herself. Ending up as said. Destroying the family.

Holla Forums should send condolences to the family

Post daddy's email and phone number. Then we can all ask him for his daughter's bf's info then harass him into dropping this race traitor cunt.

That's actually pretty good parenting.

Good job to the faggot who posted it here, just let all the cucks who visit this site now see it and spread.

She got money for coal-burning.

I live in East Scarborough and there's legions of these creatures. Fat, white single mothers with blended babies. Degenerate blacks, drunks and various other riff raff. It's depressing.

No it isn't good parenting would be the daughter never dating a nigger in the first place. Good parenting would be arranging an accident for them both.

I think I heard one of the cracks in the sidewalk call me a kike. Is this grounds for my 80k?

I want every day suckers citizens to pay me though, not the government.

I wonder somehow how any girl can overcome the ape-like appearance and smell of niggers. Don't they find them repulsive? Even when they are groomed, they still have to pour litres of perfume on themselves to not smell like unwashed apes.

Al Sharpton's daughter tried that in New York a few years ago but some anons busted her going on a hike two days after she was "unable to walk".

I don't understand either, blacks repulse me sexually.

that money won't be enough for her to pay the toll

Think of it as natures way of separating the wheat from the chaff.

Maybe it's the contraceptives that fuck up their natural preference.

And that's pretty much a foregone conclusion. There's a coalburner in my neighborhood with a bastard child that looks nothing like her. She completely cucked herself, because the dominant all come from the negro father and the kid is a total menace. Every time i see him, he is beating on something or screaming about something.

I fucking hate this Natural Selection that is quickly driving Europeans to extinction. There has to be another way. There is. We need to kill the non-whites.

*all the dominant genes come from the negro father

We are far from being extinct, brother. Ours was always a race of quality over quantity, but that was reinforced by shame on those who desecrated their blood.

hit these whores where it hurts, I remember seeing some coalburner alone with her niglet bastards at a store and I told her "cute kids, they look just like you" and she glanced at the niglets before having the most pained expression on her face, she looked like her life was just destroyed with that painful realization. I then said "have a nice day!" and walked away.

It costs a lot more than $10,000 to repair acid burns to the face.

Translation: A race mixing whore scammed her fellow lib-cucks out of lots of $$$.

Guaranteed he watched every handegg/apehoop game on the big screen. Sportscucks don't realize the harm they do to their children when they bring niggers into the living room.

That looks and acts like a pure nigger because the dindu genes are dominant.

🇧🇺🇷🇳 🇩🇪 🇨🇴🇦🇱 🇵🇦🇾 🇩🇪 🇹🇴🇱🇱

That'll pay for about 6 months of nappies and milk or about 3 months worth of the heroin she'll be hooked on.

the only sportball I watch is hockey, the fans who go to the games are pretty redpilled even had a guy next to once say "why do they keep playing this jiggaboo music" at a game, problem is the only community is so cucked it's ridiculous… 4cucks /sp/ board especially, there's a gook janitor there who keeps spamming cuckposts on a trip to bait you into replying with something racist before banning you, was banned there 15 times by the same gook janitor before I just stopped going. Sucks I have nowhere to discuss this fine sport.

online*

She's ugly, with a Jew nose.

In any case, she deserves what will naturally come of this perversion, so she already carries the seeds of her own punishment with her.

It's her future children I feel sorry for. They'll be miscegenated freaks, mutants with no connection to any culture or people.

Miscegenation is child abuse.

Isn't there an /sp/ here ?

if there is it's dead as hell

Remember the one who got cut off last year? Dad was awesome. Bitch got nothing.

10k is nothing. Especially when she buys Tyone some Jordans and chainz n sheeeet.

Its the coal burner look, stay vigilant mate

Is it just me or are they blatant as fuck with this today? Two coal burner threads this morning.

I see it too. White girls with big jaws like negros. Maybe it's a self esteem thing.

I don't get it either, I'm mostly attracted to red heads or blondes with bright eyes which obviously you can only find in whites.

It's a fascination that has always been genetic in nature, even before I was redpilled.

The news articles are both recent, so it might just be a coincidence.

The descendants of liberals will not inherit the future since it is owned by those who show up. Ideology is an expression of your genes.

sfgate.com/opinion/article/Republicans-fertile-future-Through-the-past-2488626.php

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/

nature.com/news/biology-and-ideology-the-anatomy-of-politics-1.11645

infogalactic.com/info/Genopolitics

lewrockwell.com/2015/08/fred-reed/is-ideology-genetic/

Hillary and Soros just systematically execute the rest of the CTR and CTR elite branch of employees there because jesus fucking christ their quality has gone down.

Good on dad for cutting his whore daughter off

Bad on dad for not coming clean to the press that he did

It's almost like shills make innocuous threads so they can d&c inside of them. I mean really think about it, who gives a shit about these coal burners? Their punishment will be payed in full to them just by their association with niggers in the first place. They walk a tightrope above lions.

Maybe I'm just thinking too hard. :*)

Will they also pay for her hospital bills?

Hockey is the one big sport that is acceptable to watch with White children. There's a reason why it doesn't get promoted as much as the sports to which niggers are adept.

She's 18. The parents don't have to support her or her nigger baby. If they cut off her college funding then they will probably cut her off for good.

The issue is, WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THOSE LIBERALS SPROUT FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE?
The White race has lived in socially ultra-conservative environments for millennia and despite our best attempts at anti-liberal eugenics with witch-burnings, lynchings and boggings we still managed to produce the most liberal degenerates the goyim world has ever known.

yeah, it's too expensive for niggers to play, the few groids in hockey are mulattos with white dads

it's mostly true except my mom is an annoying boomer democrat, but my grandpa was the biggest racist I've ever known

How do you combat a coal burning daughter effectively and not have it blow up in your face?

It'd break my heart, i wouldn't be able to look at her…. she'd be dead to me.

WANKLAND YES

You beat her to death and dump her body in a ditch somewhere.

Strap her down 1984 style and make her watch every chimpout video you can find.
Show her all the news articles about women murdered and raped by niggers.

Prevention is ideal. Don't live near Negroes, and don't enroll her in a school with Negroes.

It's almost like you're asking for them to be ruined

I'm agreeing with this. The only winning move is to not play.

Maybe all those conservative kids have a few that are easily turned.

I wonder.
Pro Tip - Immunity to subversion doesn't come from race. If that were true, then there wouldn't be so many fucking white Commies.

Their in large part to blame, they failed hard at parenting.

not like it'll matter in time, getting acid in the face and/or a niglet isn't worth a measly 10k

Interesting how the nigger just stands by watching a family get destroyed because he wants to fuck a white girl. They truly are cancer.

Asking for them to be ruined tbh

It's easy, avoid public schools and academia. Use private tutors and skip straight to a hands on career choice. The great deception is that you need to go to school to thrive. Nothing could be more of a lie. Private tutors have always been superior, that and apprenticeship.

The problem is that our children are being raised by common core, critical theory and Frankfurt school doctrines in our schools. Everything we try to teach our children is drowned out by the endless waves of propaganda they are subjected to.

Seemed like Obama and his ilk were trying very hard to make it impossible to not live around niggers and illegals, no matter where you moved to. They were shoveling truckloads of cash into programs to get niggers into low crime (white) areas. Money is the key. Don't have kids until you can afford to live out of the price range of any niggers and send them to private schools that aren't pozzed with the diversity bug. They still exist, but only for the wealthy, who have the influence enough to keep it quiet that they are still living the white life.

If that was the case, my daughter wouldn't even be dating a nigger. If she cannot see the truth with the overwhelming evidence surrounding her, she's good as dead to me. I have a younger sibling that already knows this.

It's either the parents' fault for not enforcing this enough in her childhood or it's just that she's a coal burner.

i get the feeling i know wich of her genes where the ones who had her take financial advantage of this by milking pity shekkels from cuks

It's probably a rebellion thing. She seems like a short sighted, filthy attention whore to begin with. Like the stupid kids that instead of just coloring their hair and saying dumb slogans (then eventually growing up) decide to get massive ear gauges and tattoos and then complain they can't ever get a job over $7/hr.

The existence of SJWs is untenable, and acting like a fucking pozzed moron and expecting that they are going to always be there to support and bail you out is fucking stupid. That's how single mothers living on the streets are made. Begging $10K isn't going to get you through life.

Fuck female privilege, men don't get 10k to date others, I need money, and people piss it away on this.

(checked)

I'm glad you had the balls to do this. More people need to do this "subtle shaming" kind of thing.

Like our meeting in Venice was.

the solution is to flood these gofundme sites with sob stories about how your racist parents cut off your funds and took back your ipad and tendies because you were dating a nigger and your racist parents are such fucking racist fuckwits.

when everyone is a special snowflake, nobody is a special snowflake. and then the liberal-cuck-money for these coalburners stops flowing.

Find it funny when these virtue signalers find something extraordinary and newly strange they praise it and later tolerates it or be distant from it like "not one of us". Interesting where these people end up dating or marrying their own race with the exception of shitskins wanting some white in them.

Could add this if you want.
news.nus.edu.sg/press-releases/9281-the-adventure-gene-predicts-political-attitudes-in-chinese-females-according-to-nus-study
Basically genes expressing to what people consider traditional or conservative.

Don't know about ideology since ideology has language mixed into it. Unless I am fucking up where ideology doesn't have language as a variable or component.

Thinking that liberals are literally in a safe space. Like how they are made fun of where they want move to a different country and it is a white country or live in a isolated community where they don't even have to deal with shitskins. Guess controlled environment to make them liberal like higher education and media. Bribery works too.

its funny because I know a girl that is exacly in that situation ahahah
black men and arabs, great choices all around

>inb4 nigger runs away with the money and leaves her with a bastard, while already having spent half of it on swag and golden grills

This is my greatest fear of becoming a parent.

You offer your child the world and then they make a decision such as this.

This dumb nigger fucker has every right to ruin her life. But her parents don't have the responsibility to fund her mistakes. She should be cut off and shunned. $10K from sjw suckers isn't going to get her through college. It wasn't worth it you dumb bitch. Your chance at a good life is over. Might as well just kill yourself now, before you get passed around the 'hood and have to raise a nigglet bastard.

the way that nigger crumbles is creepy as fuck tbh fam

C O N C U S S I O N

Like goes with like, user. She clearly felt she was not good enough for white men.

You sure that's a white woman you got there?

It comes from being a halfling with no heritage, tortured by its nature fighting itself. They know they weren't meant to be, and it makes them worse than pure niggers.

It's because before they couldn't be sorted out. In those days killing so much of your population would have been suicide. Leftists were forced to breed, basically, but now they've been allowed not to they're cleansing themselves from the genepool. About one of the only good things that's come from the leftist domination, IMO. If we come out of this, we'll come out of it stronger.

We have been in a slow-motion race war since the 1950s. The opening shot was the federal mandate of desegregation. It is a war of wombs and minds.

Watch her whine about being broke and needy again in 2 months max. Make it 2 weeks instead if she is into drugs like most nigger whores.

THAT CHICK'S A JEW!

She has a car and a cell-phone??? Wtf? Spoiled little brat wasn't getting what she wanted? Fuck her, into the bog with her.

It's about time for parents who do this to go public, explaining their reasoning. It's a bold move for them to take this stand, but real courage is standing up for our people by making your voice heard.

She is ugly, looks like she has kike blood. Good for Tennessee white guys, seems like they have standards. Niggers get the table scraps, as always.

Judging by the look on that fuck's face, I'm sure it has more to do with his fucking behavior. AND, as always, she's a fucking blonde.

For every thread where we're on top of this shit, there's at least three threads like this showing that we've got a long fucking way to go.

You can't tell a daughter not to date blacks, because she'll fucking actively seek them out during her rebellious stage. I've said this before and I'll say it again: redpilling a daughter is like disarming a bomb. One false move and the whole thing blows up in your face. Slow, careful redpilling is the way to go. This guy probably once said "nigger" without thinking about it and his little princess immediately locked it away in her "This will piss off daddy!" vault for future use.

If she is burning coal it's too late, she's damaged goods. Honor killing is your only option. Raise her right, and she will know not to stray from the straight path.

That's the spirit!

Even for a 'rebellion' thing, there's always an extreme - like what you pointed out with kids dyeing their hair relative to getting ear gauges etc. I swear, the more I see how mindless these idiots are the more that user's NPC theory rings true.

Alas, not everyone is capable of not being a lemming so the SJWs just exacerbate the issue. Your father says stop that shit and don't racemix? Don't worry, there's a pozzed SJW around the corner to assure you it's perfectly fine.

Is it just me or does she have a hooked nose?

Are you retarded? this is the WORST thing you can do when they have no personal experience with how shit blacks are they assume that "Theyre just like us". Look at all the leftists that vote in favor of anything involving minorities, a lot of them come from homes that have very few to no minorities in their neighborhood.

I have a cousin who lives in a small farming community in Wisconsin and the only times shes ever really seen niggers is when she comes to visit down here in Chicago. Guess what her opinion on blacks is.

He literally looks just like a gorilla. Coalburners are fucking stupid.

Kill her. It's really the only solution. And make it clear growing up that you will kill her.

Have a new one. Start over til you get it right.

Gorillas are a modern species, user. Show respect.

Holy shit, I'm a brown dude. I should get a white "girlfriend" and play this angle.

No, you should very not. Have you considered killing yourself other options?

BTW, nice b8. 8/8.

Easy there Abdul

nah, I'm making over 80k, under 25, and a bit of a degenerate. Further hedonism suits me well .

To be fair, the muzzie solution is harsh but effective. Get rid of the deficient one and try again, better luck next time.

I'm absolutely okay with this.
She's a stupid ugly coal-burning whore, now her parents can pretend she's dead and she's a burden to virtue-signaling leftists.
It's a win-win when you learn to cut losses.

Every fucking time they get hit in the head, they go down like a sack of rocks. Guess their brain has plenty of space to bounce around in.

It's not a win at all. Every white woman who decides to pollute their own gene pool is a loss for us. We're not in a position where we can regard these people as completely expendable. If we do that, then 80% of the white population is "expendable". The only thing that can offset this little slut's damage is her death (before she can squirt out some filthy niglet half-breed) or the birth of a white child.

try with a (((white))) girlfriend

never enroll her in a school
she should be 100% homeschooled, and even then the wife can still ruin her if she's liberal

"ooooh she shouldn't be allowed to bottle up those completely natural desires to get gangraped by 50 big strong black islamic men at once, if she want to become a slut even though she'll risk her mutilated corpse being in a dumpster, let her because then she'll have relieved her completely natural sexual desires that should never ever ever be bottled up!"
but if your wife ever talks anything like that you should put everything you own into a secret offshore bank account in preparation for the divorce if you think you can't easily redpill her out of it with an over 99% of success rate on average everyday liberal baby boomers AND SJWs

you can probably get free money just by making a patreon and saying that people oppress you because of the color of your skin

but you shouldn't be doing that either

Please avoid posting this cuck and traitor.

There must be a mascot for this. Either a (coal) Toll-Chan, or a (coal) Toll-Reaper. She tells the nog's subconsious to hit her, or something.

Her body would already be ruin due to microchimerism, unless the egg being removed outside of the body, and concieved and/or grown in a non-coalburner or artificial womb is a way around it.
I think there are non-genetic effects too.

I would not consider this man's shaming 'subtle', but it does need to be more common.
However, I think it is not good to take pleasure in people's misery, especially when they realise they have done wrong.

Too few of them have that sort of concious, that or most of them have a lot of hatred in there heart (for anyone who does better).
I have seen anons here promote that sort of behavior against non-whites, one story I read here comes to mind, and it makes my stomach knot when it does.
It is almost as bad as promoting miscegenating in the name of conquest, which results in Indias, or (some parts of) South Americas (not Latin/Latini, as they do not inherit that pride, or any pride, be it bantu or indio), like Brazil.

Years later and this response is still gold.

she looks like ted cruz

filtered for low-energy faggotry

Come on over, goys! Prepare to feast you eyes upon the north america pavement ape as you venture through the broken concrete jungles, projects, and former cities.

I'd understand if her family honour-killed her, but I wouldn't encourage violence like that. You sound like a comic book villain to normal people if you say something like that, and rightfully so.
Look, she's a bad character, she's free to do whatever she wants but she has to live with the consequences, that's the only way for a free society to work.
The problem is that we built these feminist dystopias in which this kind of behaviour is not only praised by mass media and public schools brainwashing children from an early age on, but also financed by funneling taxes from vilified functioning traditional middle class families to hoodrats and coal-burning single mothers.
There's no need to actively commit crimes and sacrifice your own livelihood, the problem would quite literally solve itself if we didn't support it.

Blacks really do have a stink to them - I wound up with a nigger as my roommate in my first year of college. That was over a decade ago - race relations were better and social justice was limited to a few weird feminists.

He did what he could - showered every day, wore a shitload of deodorant and cologne… but he just had this stink to him.

Also had like 50 pairs of sneakers under his bed. Always wanted to take me to a club so we could "run a train on a bitch." Weird times.

Actual Africans have a secret weapon - coconut oil

makes them smell like candy

Only if they get more support than shaming for their actions. We should definitely find some contact info for the father and send him messages of support for his decision.

I hate candy.

This. You need to let them see what niggers are really like. It's the easiest and fastest way of redpilling anyone that hasn't already been infected with terminal SJW brain damage.
The trick to it is to expose them to all of this in a way that protects them from directly experiencing it.

Expose them to real niggers so that they see the sterilized media lies for what they are. Field trips through ghettos. When you go on road trips, plan the routes through the worst nigger neighborhoods you can find, and drive slowly. Let them experience the way real niggers actually live.

Will she live to see twenty-five, Holla Forums?

100% that's how i became redpilled in the first place. Before I knew about the holohoax and the JQ I hated niggers because I experienced them in their natural environment. Funny how the Marxists say racism is out of ignorance or forcibly taught when it's really out of experience and wisdom. Just another case of blatant projection of their own faults.

TopKek

ugly bitch looks like her nose ate her upper lip, garbage genes tbh

No such thing, children grow to be more independent into their teenage years, but if they're brought up with love and care that doesn't mean they try to automatically do the opposite of everything their parents have ever done or said, especially when you back up what you say with logic and experience. The "rebel phase" is a Jewish social science meme.

If you actually believe that shit then shitty parents = good rebel girl and good parents = bad rebel girl, which is retarded.

"Teenager" is an anti-white meme started by marketing kikes a few decades ago. If that word is even in your child's vocabulary, then she is at risk.

webm related is a a very kosher explanation of it.

Christ, he's the niggiest lookin' nig I've seen in a while. You think her parents will take her back in when she shows up eight months preggers and alone next year?

This is a kike meme, they play both sides of the argument.
It's the exact same argument they use with faggots

The solution is to be an imposing male role model to your daughter, and give her enough love that she doesn't try to fill the hole in her heart with dicks later on. She should admire you to the point that every potential mate is in her eyes compared to you, and only the finest white man will be able to live up to the standard you set. Anything else is bad parenting on your part.

I remember this case, it was in huezil, the monkey used to live in England and where he had this coalburner as a girlfriend, I think the guy was deported or got tired of living in Bongland and returned to huezil, the little britbong whore followed him and payed the toll.

source: me, who happens to live in huezil because my polish grandparents thought it was a great idea.

they also use shea butter. it's good stuff

black people do have a strong smell, something they're not usually aware of, partly because it's their own smell and partly because every other race is less strong smelling

Oh and by the way, the hue mongrel named "Mohammed" (her mother/father named him that way because of Mohammed Ali) is dead.
He OD'd while in jail last year.

it's in huespeak if anyone's interested use jewgle translator.

correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/cidades/2016/02/11/interna_cidadesdf,517393/morre-mohammed-d-ali-jovem-que-matou-e-esquartejou-a-namorada-inglesa.shtml

It's their money. She's an adult. They can take it away for whatever reason they wish. Burn the coal, pay the toll. If my kid racemixed they'd be disowned in a heartbeat.

If dad has any balls he will pay nothing and leave his whore daughter and her turd offspring to their fate.

I'm not deifying being young and stupid. I'm just explaining why it's a bullshit fake phase for someone in their teens. And there's no way to get rid of the word "teen", "teen years" or "teenage" because that very age comprises thirteen-nineteen which is part of our vocabulary.

Also, saved that video, concise explanation.

All of the replies are wrong, wrong, wrong. My wife LOATHES niggers. Wanna know why? Because she is from South Africa. She has seen their nigger-shines first hand. Had the house-help steal from her family. Acquaintances murdered. Live in gated communities. Have to modify how you travel in the city and not stop for anything so as not to get pulled out of your car and raped, robbed, or murdered.

Basically, a proper exposure to the niggers' natural ways will cause a red-pilling all on its own. Do not glorify them but show them firsthand how the nigger acts in its natural habitat. Because otherwise, if they do not see it firsthand, every time you shit-talk niggers in front of them, they will just see them as the "forbidden-fruit bad boys that they totally should not bang because it will make daddy angry and thats hot tee-hee-hee"

A measured exposure is key. I fully plan on driving my kids through the ghetto every once in a while or exposing them to monkey-shines in a controlled manner to combat this very thing.

good parenting wouldn't lead to racemixing or begging for money

First thing I noticed too.

Fetal alcohole syndrome?

This will backfire hard, violence and domestic abuse is not really a turnoff for women, their primal instincts demand an alpha male killing machine who will put kikes on spikes and turn neanderthals into a pez dispenser with a sharp piece or rock and such. The risk of domestic violence from these types of males does not deter them and instead might help cultivate the "bad prison boy type that it will be fun to have a fling with" meme. Controlling their socializing in a passive manner is more effective, as is cultivating the meme of niggers being dumb parasitic losers instead of criminals, they are both but the former is what you should focus on. Sexual attraction is in no way rational, just as women are attracted to abusive pieces of shit men a lot of men are attracted to cutters, alcoholics, BPD, and other damaged girls, because even though they are rife with red flags and the relationship is invariably going to be a fucking disaster the sex is fucking incredible and they are so goddamn addictive even if it is self destructive. Just fuck my shit up fam as long as I get the succ. Don't be overtly controlling because that will backfire but instill values such as pride in heritage and race and try to passively control socialization by taking her to church activities in white churches, getting them into soccer, or other positive white social groups and it will work out on its own. Also, take time each and every day to ask your kids exactly what they learned in school, and if it is kike bullshit you need to unteach that asap, create an environment where they rely on you as a redpill fact checker to inoculate against cultural marxism.

Didn't help when I had dry skin. Only made me oily as hell and made me break out.

I never saw the direct approach of saying "don't date niggers, niggers are bad!" to be a good approach with a kid. Especially a girl. I always figured, if I had a little girl, I'd just be a strong male influence and just overload her childhood with aspects of European culture, and introduce her to strong white male figures in history, media etc. Seems like it'd be more effective than the retarded "you better never bring a nigger home or I'll cut you off" approach.

Found the guy without kids.

How grossly oversimplified, thank you.

It is not. I worked for a guy who hated natives, and guess what his daughter ran out and married the first chance she got?

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

It will happen. I'll just wait here.

idk sometimes you just get a shit kid, my dad was a great disciplinarian and my sister still grew up to be an ungrateful whiney bitch. You can only do so much as a parent when the entire world is working against you.

Amerindian nigger spotted.

Neither of you have presented an argument, instead just putting forth assertions.

Even blacks don't want to date other blacks. Why would anyone want to date and even breed with a nigger. If you're dead set on race mixing then at least aim higher. Niggers are literally the worst race when it comes to genetics.

Have lots of kids (preferably 9) and if one of them burns the coal then simply cut them off and use them as a lesson to the other 8 children

Most people cannot support that many kids.

Remember that we are k selected. You need to have as many kids as you can support. That last part is very important. If you cannot support the amount of kids you have then you are harming all of your kids.

lol

just disgusting

I know a big title bank that has a giant hole that could make someone trip into it and break their ankle, would it work?

that sounds perilously close to:
there's no reason you can't raise that many kids on a farm in the country while homeschooling them.

Dad should've moved the fuck out of Memphis. The place is a nigger zoo.

I can't believe nobody else has noticed the ghost woman in the op.

I keked

If he does he is a cuck.

This

Show your kids niggers being niggers in their hoods. Drive through their nigger dens and point out this is how the average nigger is. The ones on TV are not real, these ones slinging crack, eeking and ooking are real.

His son is an oil driller huh.

Going to college usually is a good wake up call, or at least maybe only for guys. Went to a house party once and it turned out we were invited to a black party. It was like walking into the goddamn jungle and it was clear from the get go the only nigger that wanted us there were the hosts. Changed me forever watching two niggers break each other skulls over a blunt.

College is where these sluts become pozzed user. Professor Shekelberg makes sure to teach them about diversity and how her pussy is the epitome of white privilege. She must atone for her sin asap by spreading wide for Jamal, Tyrone and L'Shawn.

You still live in the land of bluepill to be preaching to anyone.

I'm inclined to agree, but the girls that were with us were redpilled pretty hard that night.

I've noticed a lot of black naked women being posted on other boards, usually accompanied by 'jungle fever' and 'hnng'. I suspect this is the latest in subversive tactic and wanted to mention it on Holla Forums..

I honestly pray to God that this is some Russian plan instead of regular Holla Forums zog theory. I just wish that this came out of KGB instead of Mossad.

Just imagine, by 2040 the ships now go trough now melted arctic ocean. America couldnt put enough military bases to compete with Russia. America today cant launch vehicles into orbit, while Russia can. World trade is in Russian hands. Constantinople is the center of the civilized world once more.

Instead of hollyjew and niggers, we have a world based on natural law, orthodoxy, patriotism, sanity..

Do you have sauce on pic?

Yes the soft bellied boomer cuckolds love their Niggerball. They are fucking pathetic, they idolize niggers then are shocked when their little princess burns le coal.

Tom Hanks is a jew, they are the original race mixers and cucks.

Dubs confirm

I used to love coon hand egg, cant stand it now. Havent watched nor cared about it for a few years now. Normalfags look at me all weird when I tell them I dont give a fuck about their hand egg shit. Its not entertaining to me anymore. Too much niggershines bullshit and kikes behind the scenes for me to enjoy it at all.

This is why hockey is a white mans sport. Niggers fear white men with sticks and swords on their feet.

this coal burning race traitor will get what she deserves in due time! no action necessary on our part.

it has like over an hour of kike commercial propaganda and the game play is so fucking stalled it's ridiculous, between the whistles and the niggers hootin n' hollerin' after every mundane thing it's agonizingly boring and slow

hockey is essentially 60 minutes of non-stop action, much better sport and it's >99% white

I haven't watched hockey (aside from Olympic hockey) in over a decade. They tried (and evidently keep trying) to fill it with nonwhites but only cold countries are generally interested and hockey is too expensive to get into.

shitskins will never be able to get into hockey in appreciable numbers, like you said, and I said earlier, it's just too expensive and none of them are really any good at it, it's not their sport since it requires intelligence and insane hand eye coordination to play, it's not just about breeding the biggest and fastest nigger like other sports

Also requires that explosive muscle power which they usually lack.

Trips of truth

Also, niggers fear the water, even when frozen over. In their chimp minds they are still thinking they will drown like the rockfish they are.

It's can be pretty dispiriting going to some casual restaurant/bar for the very occasional steak/beer and have to see 10 different large screen tv's broadcasting every conceivable niggerball game at once. Along with 20 cucks sitting around talking about Quantravious Le'Shawn's big game yesterday.

I've got relatives in their 70's who watch these college/pro niggerballers and want to tell me all about the latest stats. These people are a lost cause.

yeah, also for whatever reason(maybe deficiency of calcium due to dark skin) niggers bones are fragile as fuck, they wouldn't be able to take hits in hockey, the toughness of the white men in hockey is insane, seen them not even miss any time after taking pucks to the face, meanwhile look at this nigger

You can blame fantasy football for that shit. Most of them cucks arent caring about the score, just stats put up by "their guys".

Reminds me of when Sid Vicious broke his leg jumping down from the middle turnbuckle against Scott Steiner back in the day.

Can confirm jigaboos descended from rockfish. Look at its eyes and lips, they scream "Bix nood, gibs me dat!" They even have the naturally nappy hair do.

shit looks painful, I've never broken a bone thankfully and I've taken some painful spills in my day and gotten in a few fights, once was against some nigger and I didn't realize how fragile they were so I threw the hardest punch at this groid that I could and the moment my fist made impact the most sickening sound came off his jaw, I looked down at him and it was like his entire face was dislocated

Days long gone…

Fucking niggers.

I sing this song from time to time because it's all I see.

"Nigger nigger all day long.
Nigger nigger sing this song.
Look at me I'm a nog
Look at me I'm a fat slob.
Nigger nigger all day long.
Acting out like a piece of shit."

One of the best feelings I've ever had is when I clocked a nigger in the face, his nose shattered and bled everywhere and I didn't even get in trouble with the law. :^)

(checked)
it does feel pretty good user, it doesn't even hurt when you punch them either, they're soft as fuck

It's as if niggerized sports weren't cancerous enough so they had to distill the poison even further. What's worse is you've got adults who buy season tickets to fucking High School football games.

Promoting athletics, competition and a healthy, physical lifestyle is something that should be done but when it's nothing but a bunch of overpaid niggers chimping something is very, very wrong.

There was a jew in the early 1900's named Israel Cohen who helped push this "diversity"in all media. He talked about elevating the dindus in all walks of life to make miscegnation more acceptable.

http:// news4whites.blogspot.sg/2014/02/in-1912-israel-cohen-wrote-book-on.html

Kikes love to claim that book doesn't exist. It does, it's just highly suppressed.

That's half true. Nigger men prefer white women over sheboons, but sheboons prefer nigger men over any other race. Which goes to show that the sheboon is truly the most repulsive creature on the planet.

lol that nigger won't last. Rhodes is not an easy school to graduate from.

All I can find on this is a bunch of kikes screaming it's a hoax. Never heard of it before but like the Protocols the end result, years later fit the description to a tee.

Yeah, it's so comfy to tune into the game or follow your favourite hockey team. Players are respectful, good in the community. Interviews with their parents that raised them right and got them to where they are. I'm a fan of a team that's restoring their tradition, being respectful of elders, having honor and pride in your work. It's like a breath of fresh air, very anti-sjw/progressive/degenerate values.

By Kek, let this happen!

I prefer a Toll-chan who reaps mudsharks and oil drillers

this is why cunts shouldn't have cars or phones or educations

reminds me of a clip about british women who made money and got tons of free shit by being paid by guys to go on dates and nothing else. Only even more cucky then that.

checked, I would never use that image, but I keked

that's just single moms

Only have sons. Barring that, raise them as primitively as possibly. Make them do domestic things, marry them off to the first remotely decent guy who will take them, wash your hands. Make sure they know you are gone for good if they divorce, coalburn, etc. see

When opportunities are there, K-selection is no barrier to having a dozen kids. I think the biggest barriers are the government and the culture. I don't like mormons, but look at the ones with huge families. They have the business and tax know-how available to keep more of their money and their culture supports them doing it. Getting rid of tv and jew influences would go a long way. Outside of artificial barriers, most of america is still sparsely populated enough big families are no problem.

Hooked nose, Downward lip edge.
My friend thats a jew. Idc.

He brought this upon himself.

Good insight but that shit went right over everyones head, literally laughing at nothing. Nuke commiefornia.

Hopefully she'll break up with him and he'll throw acid in her face.

Holy shit. Ginger nigger, two of the worse.

That mean his life in jail is hell.

Oh try the blonde abo and it will completely blow your mind away. I am not going to upload it for you to see.

Anyone able to secure a PDF of this book? Very interested to read it. All of us should, much like Protocalls.

archive.is/poYSv
oh, it's okay, the boyfriend plays college sports so he must be a good boy who aint dun nuffin

she's got an english name, anyone find out who her mom is yet because she looks like a witch, but I wouldn't bet on dodger.

Literally fucking this. It also helps if the mother is a proper model on how she should behave to acquire said potential mate. It's literally the same shit as a boy. He'll look up to and emulate a good father, and he'll compare every woman in his life to his mother.

Freud was a fag, but he was right about some things. I mean it's only logical. How can we logically know how to act decently, if not based on what we were shown decency is? How can we know what is right and what is wrong for us if we were not shown that first hand. It needn't even be a sexual thing. It can be from a purely relationship material approach to the situation. In fact, the best choices are those made where sex is secondary to the larger issue of "can I share my entire life with this person".

Fuck off kike.

women are idiots, they don't know what's good for them unless you show them, however showing them "the right choice" results in MUH PATRIARCHY or i'm a stronk independent woman …, try to avoid that
i've been redpilling my wife slowly but surely about diversity, just dropping hints and clues, NEVER make up their mind for them
so in a couple of months my wife is going to camp outside a good school (very white) just to get our son enrolled, thereby ensuring that his baby sister gets in too.

at least write her dad's sporting goods store a decent review:
google.com/search?q=Dowdle Sports & Outdoors&oq=Dowdle Sports&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0j69i59j0l3.1630j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x887f9c408d39ba4d:0xcb03fb29360d4a31,1,

Saying nigger out loud does not make your a good father, I can garuntee that the dad in this case did not treat his daughter in a way that would instill love and RESPECT. If your dughter doesn't highly value your words and thoughts then she will seek alternatives, and if all you do is bitch about niggers instead of raising her, then that's what she'll go for.

Be an actual father figure instead of looking for a quick solution to parenting.

Let this happen.

She probably has a low columella. The smile just makes her nost look down sloping.

Good post.

You know what, I'm taking advantage of liberal stupidity. I'm gonna make a gofundme for being a white male dating a sheboon and claiming that my parents are racist for not funding my college expenses. Free money from stupid assholes. This is fucking brilliant.

not an argument

lel

CHRIST BETTY, SHES MARRYING A NIGGER! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!

absolutely dishonorabu

Wonder how they plan on getting around the fact that 95% of white women find niggers repugnant at the most basic level….

Welcome to the material world of muh dick and muh gold.

fuck that is truth

You know what else is disgusting about this? There's people on gofundme with fuuuuuuuucked up medical problems. Shit you can see too. They get next to nothing.

This nigger fucking pig gets what she wants and then some in a few days.

You fucking little bitch. You think we don't see you projecting your shit? He wasn't a good dad??? He was sending her to private school. You know how he did that? By working all of the time.

Protip: Don't leave out the rest of the family next time you try to make your bullshit existence the end all, be all of civilization.

Oh and the faggot your replied to;

You should gay date that bitch. Muh anecdotal story. The real lol is that this bitch thinks he knows something.

Didn't this happen before one for one? Some bitch posted some letter her parents wrote about cutting her off for dating a nigger, and then it was proved that she lied?

Fuck can you imagine being the dad of this little whore? Having the whole town knowing that your little girl is a coalburner. I would kill myself from that shame

I guess when you're the type of dumb slut that would fuck a nigger, you think $10K is a fucking fortune.

inb4 nigger steals it all and leaves her with a nigglet to raise

Is anybody thinking what Im thinking?

Great idea tbhfam.

Yes, but the community ran off to 76chan during the Infinity Never fiasco that got Joshua Connor Moon and Hotwheels both shitcanned. 8/sp/ was unavailable for a couple days and they just had a shitfit and ran off, while trying to squat in the board here. On the plus side, no stolen GETs.

If you're in a shit enough area, you don't even need to go out of your way to do that. I remember my family and I were taking some side roads to drive around during or after a shopping trip. I think we were looking around at what used to be a much nicer neighborhood, where my father had grown up. Neighborhood got ghetto'd up, niggers in houses everywhere, and these fucking dumbass nigger kids start chucking rocks at our van as we drive past.

The only way this could be any more blatant is if Cohen was his middle name and his last name was Shekelsteinbergowitz.

Exactly. I know of one for an amputee veteran and his injured (in some way I don't recall) girlfriend/wife that need serious cash for medical expenses and to be able to continue living in their house. Last I saw it was at something around $20. And this whore gets $10k because CURRENT YEAR.

Kill yourself.

If you knew full well the dangers of niggers and still let it happen then you probably should kill yourself for such a shamefur dispray. The father of this girl certainly isn't fond of nogs deep down inside but peer pressure and dogmatic orthodoxy was a roadblock for him really putting his foot down and preventing the whole thing from ever happening to begin with, like educating his daughter and not handing her over to be "educated."

You think like a normie.

Hi FBI.

Divorce rate is 9/10…. I mean how dumb is this bitch?

She's tainted for life. It would be one thing if she dated him and her dad got mad and that was the end of it. No she had to go public with it. Very public. In a way that will be searchable on the internet for years to come. She will never find a self respecting white man to marry. Only fullcuck nu-males or niggers will have her now. The various shitskins other than blacks don't want a white girl after she's been with a nigger either.

mfw

Are you brain damaged?

Let's say I know a girl who has a black 'sugardaddy' who she's in a remote relationship with and who visits her on weekends to fuck her.
He's wealthy and has a good job and would like to marry her, she's an emotionally stunted college student with daddy issues, who wants to keep her 'liberty' because being a wife in a suburb with children is 'oppression'.
Of course that means getting shitfaced and whoring around until she hits the wall.

What's your opinion on this?
I know better than to take the bullet and try changing her, but should I do anything?
If she keeps it up, she's not only going to be a coalburning whore, but also a ticking biological time bomb who might shit out a mixed baby with fetal alcohol syndrome living on welfare.
Should I encourage to settle down with this black guy, even though I cringe at the thought of miscegenation?

Young women are really screwed up nowadays.

Tell her to kill herself.
Not even joking.

Manlets….they're learning…fuck

Day of the rope when.

The talk page on wikipedia about this book is a cesspool of that shit. Most of the editors on that page are jewish and neurotically hover over it to do damage control on a whim. One of the editors on the page is Jayjg. which everyone here should be familiar because of all the fuckery this guy has gotten into, including his involvement with the USS Liberty page. Pic related is a little star he got for being such a good boy, and if you check his user page history, you can find it yourself. I'm too lazy to go find the link again, but it's in the history pages. But everytime, every fucking time I go to wikipedia and start digging, it's the same cesspool of people and the same old bullshit.

Don't waste your time. She is already gone and should be dead to you. Get on with your life and forget about her. She's dead.

>spirited defense of the Mysterious Cabal which rules wikpedia, the Media, International Finance', and the Garment District
Is this fucking real?

ok, I went back and found the link;
en.wiki pedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Jayjg&oldid=69338607

see

It's just a leaf having a meme at the kike's expense.

But this is true, woman is insane.

Leave printed out infographs to red pill her on nigger rape/marriage/STD statistics etc. in her mailbox or under the wiper of her car. Don't get caught :^)

Kill yourself

TOLL-CHAN

For coal burners or oil drillers.

Can you proof?

Sad dubs, Cotton head

We need a drawfag on this.

well yes and no, I grew up in a nigger infested hellhole because thats all my parents could afford at the time, redpilled me at an early age.

Coalburners deserve the death penalty tbh fam.

Yet it's fine for you to pretend to be a nigger?

Father should rightfully disown that mistake and have another child to take that whores place

This is the only right to do.

*right thing

I can't stop saying that shit ironically. Excuse my faggotry.

But according to Holla Forums, all you have to do is "lay down the law" or "own the pussy.
HER FATHER JUST WAS TOO BETA TO CONTROL HER, RIGHT?

Yes, he was.

According to whom?
Don't bother using their own words, those are worthless.
And don't bother using a dating site survey. Women use dating sites to secure an income, not to find sex.
Income correlates with being White, therefore most women match with a White.
It's not because they find White men more sexually appealing, it's because they are there for the money and hopeless White betas are the ones that have it.
So, where exactly DO you find your stats?

What should he have done then? When he discovered she wanted to "date" a nigger, what would an alpha male like you do?
Tell us how you deal with this situation, especially your method for negating the power of the state, the police, the SJWs who will wreck your income and how to prevent them funding her decision, undermining whatever last tentative piece of influence you had over your daughter's behavior.
Can't wait to hear it.

He's a failure as a father, it's obvious he didn't teach her racial reality and about the race mixing agenda jews are pushing everywhere, doing so would have gone a long way towards this not happening. This is this, that is that, they have these properties, this results in that, this is what's going here, here, and here, this is who, this is their agenda, proof abcxyz, notice the hypocrisy giving the exact opposite message to their own kind, this is their plan for you(shitville,) this is the physical reality.

Usury=/=money lending you dipshit.

It's founder, Sean Rad, is a crypto-kike.

It's because the (false) BBC meme (even if they don't think blacks have bigger dicks, they usually think white guys all have micropenises), and also they think the chimp-like behavior = testosterone/manliness. Plus, don't get so wrapped up in these stories, IRL everyone hates blacks.

They keep trying to push that nigger PK Subban down people's throats. Montréal, probably the most important franchise in all of hockey, got rid of him because he was only causing trouble (of course they never said that out loud) and a bunch of liberals got butthurt like hell over it. In return they got a big bad white guy defenseman and suprise, suprise they are doing better this season than last.

Niggers are a non-factor in hockey. What they have to watch out for is the bleeding heart liberals who wants to get rid of fighting and violence in hockey. They have gained that ground for years, especially with recent stories of suicides of fighters and whatnot.

However, i'm tired of all these spoilt children being the ones to make it. Basically hockey has turned into a pay-to-win kind of affair where the ones with the most money get to afford being on the right teams and get the right trainers to succeed.

Talent has plummeted the last decade. Hockey is going to face big trouble in estimately 5 years or so when the older guard who got there due to talent is gone.

clearly he raised her poorly

Fact of the matter is that it's very common amongst niggers in America to feel insecure about their penises. Mainly due to the jewish propaganda of them being well-hung, when the reality is qiuet the opposite.

I thought about doing it with something that COULD be true. Saying that you're a pansexual non-binary woman (even if you're a dude because that doesn't matter) and then claiming that you are being oppressed and discriminated against and feel alone amongst your family. You should be able to get at least 5 grand no worry at all. I'm in need of a new computer and i've been contemplated playing the oppressed student in need of equipment to get away from bigots in family card.

Das right!!!

You gotta understand full ride scholarships and scamming stupid whores isn't enough. Niggas be hustlin' all da' time.

archive.is/Qa0Bd

checked