Shitty Shows Thread

this thing is why god abandoned us.

I actually liked this show as as a kid, and then I ended up being into vore, stuffing, and weight gain.
It's funny how things end up. I chose nofap for a reason.

Is that CatDog or something?

Fuck you, CatDog was amazing.
But talking about the thread subjective
Teen Turds Go

I'm going to say it now that the dust has settled a little, the new samurai jack was edgy cancer

That's a funny way of spelling WEEB Titans.
I mean, it was a shitty weeaboo-made anime that used to be on Kids WB alongside the likes of Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Shaman King.

Only the parts with Ashi.

Honestly? This was pretty bad. It's embarrassing how much adulation it gets here.

It's fun and people dig giant robots.

The only reason Teen Titans was any good was because it adapted a really loose concept of the source material into basic anime plot, and you know it.
Western animation can only be good when it imitates Eastern animation.

It's episodic and comfy. Some episodes get annoying, and fighting scenes could be better, but that feeling of a trailer trash fatass owning a giant robot was nice that being said, Coop is actually a really cool guy

Maybe when he wasn't destroying his city and killing hundreds of people every week.

/a/ SPAMMER HERE
WE GOT THE /a/ SPAMMER HERE

That faggot that kept spamming,
>>>/a/
Whenever someone posted an anime reaction image?

No, the faggot who constantly posts about how /a/ shit is better than western comics and cartoons.

American Dragon after they changed the arty style and music to shit

It should be a rule that if you worked on Steven Universe or Adventure Time then you shouldn't be allowed to get your own show.

Legends of Chima is perhaps the worst show I've ever watched. It is absolutely dreadful with almost no redeeming qualities.

Reminder that the meme of this show actually being good came from furfags with a lust for "GRRR DARK ANGST SONIC" and sucking Doug Walker's cock.

For some reason the art style reminds me of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Show was good in its time period, during a time of really trash shows (I know, I grew up during this time, the only other good show that wasn't on cable was Batman: TAS) Animaniacs wouldn't kick in until after this show got canned, and Kids WB wouldn't launch for another 2 years and pump out a steady stream of good shows for 5 years after the fact.

You're underestimating how abysmal early to mid-90's cartoons on broadcast television was. How many subpar shows were on that faded into obscurity.

Normally I'd notice if my parents thought a show was stupid, but I didn't give a shit as long as they didn't tell me to turn it off. This shit was so bad even I had to turn off the TV in shame.

So Hasbro decides to do a sequel series to Beast Wars, fair enough, I mean Beast Wars ended on a pretty good note and didn't need a sequel series but whatever.

They don't bring back the original showrunners, they tell the new writers to NOT watch the original series or make it a true sequel series, Marty Isenberg gets the BRILLIANT idea of making the show about spiritual bullshit, Primal becomes a religious zealot and Silverbolt got turned into a dark and gritty butch who whined about Megatron.

Oh, did I mention this show is still canon and pretty much retcons the entire G1 show's history? You know, the history that built the Transformers franchise?

Beast Machines everybody!

The movie and the teeth and circus episodes were the moments I first started to realize that maybe, just maybe the future looked bleak. Then AT and SU happened and then I knew for sure that we deserved to get nuked all those years ago.

For years I didn't even know this sequel shit existed
I now just pretend that it doesn't exist. Just ignore it like I do user.

It is, though that doesn't mean much.