Krita 4.0 Cowntdown Thread

For all Krita 4 news and Kiki related autism.

Link to current beta:
krita.org/en/item/krita-4-0-beta-1/

Release notes (wip):
krita.org/en/krita-4-0-release-notes/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/KDE/krita
github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/631
krita.org/en/item/interview-with-johan-brits/
github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases
binary-factory.kde.org/job/Krita_Nightly_Appimage_Build/
tysontan.tumblr.com/post/149467614751/you-mentioned-gnome-3-recently-and-i-was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xdg)
gimp.org/downloads/devel/
ufile.io/89gdr
ufile.io/weivo
ufile.io/h52d7
twitter.com/realbichosan/status/974536911447408640
binary-factory.kde.org/job/Krita_Nightly_Windows_Build/lastStableBuild/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the new text tool done yet?

Here's hoping the drawfags come back...

Alright, remember, Kiki isn't for lewd. That's what we have Libbie for now.

How far off is the final release? I don't remember 3.0 taking this long.

Krita is trash and the only reason it's even posted here is because of its retarded furfag mascot.

go back to somethingawful

Hi, newfag~ Kiki has been a popular character here on Holla Forums since 2015. You might wanna LURK a bit.

What is with half-chan refugees and the Kiki hate?

A single spastic who obsessively chain-posts Kiki/etc. threads with 99% reposts is not "popularity"

Hey Autist, you now have to do 4-5 samefag posts 'to prove me wrong'.

>>>/rg/

Nice to see you've made yourself a permanent fixture in these threads metafag. It's pretty impressive one user makes all that OC too.

You can always compile the latest sauce:

github.com/KDE/krita

Have you been here for any of the previous Krita threads? The only thing out of the norm here is nobody has lewded her yet.

It's like these dubs are trying to say something...

Are they fixing the FUCKING text tool or not?

The one problem I have with Krita is how much oxygen it has sucked out of the room. I get it overshadowing Mypaint, but the GIMP and Inkscape are not even directly competing with Krita, but they constantly get compared to it now.

I heard it was Apple's API fuckery that is delaying the release. But I've only heard that from here, so who knows if it's true.

Is it a hard rule that new versions of Krita have to release on all three platforms at once? I'd just get the Windows and Linux versions out the door and worry about MacOS later.

Great idea you faggot.

There are probably more artfags on Windows at this point. But if OSX is going to be this much of an extra hassle, something is going to have to give.

Where did I say they should forget about Apple's shit? I said if it's going to take more time than Linux and Windows, then that's just tough shit.

Krita changed too much between versions.
The newer version of MyPaint is what I was hoping Krita would be.

MyPaint is great, I use it a lot. They re different types of programs though.

But then Apple sponsorship would disappear quicker than they could launch GCC. They don't give it entirely for free you know.

That's what happens when you hold a monopoly with something that's fucking shit. As soon as something that's not shit comes along, people will flock to that instead.

Post kiki lewds

pls

literally who?

Link in op says they are.

They think it's cool to hate on anything that can be considered furry because they heard that oldfags did it a decade ago on halfchan for reasons that no longer apply.

>One of the improvements funded by the 2016 kickstarter was a new text tool. With the goal of creating a tool that would be stable, dependable and simple to use, we made a lot of progress in Krita 4.0. External pressure made it impossible to implement everything we wanted for Krita 4.0, and we will be making more updates and adding new things to the text tool as the 4.x releases progress: line wrapping, fine typographic control, vertical text layout for Asian languages, as well as improvements in workflow are all still planned.
IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS AND IT'S STILL NOT READY

nice spacing you got there, fag

What is with all these fucking newfags!? The LibreOffice happening was just a few months ago.

Nigger, what?

Fixed:

thanks. now is a totally normal krita thread

Welcome~

AppImage is pretty handy... How come nothing like it exists on Windows or Mac?

Because Windows and Mac already have ways of running applications portably without needing root permission?

Eh, just being able to DL a game and have it run by clicking on it seems appealing to me. Oh well~

At lest Krita 4 doesn't seem to break .kra files from all the way back to Krita 2. I don't have any older ones to test though.

Not that furfags don't have dramawhores in their ranks, but it seems like a decent minority of them have gotten sick of degenerate drama and integrated into board culture surprisingly. it's only because more obnoxious faggots showed up on the internet though.
**scratch that, they decided to be furfags and fucked with the only furshits that were sane.*\

AppImage is literally inspired by the Mac APP bundles. An APP bundle is just a directory that ends in ".app" and contains information for the OS about the app (version, copyright, category) and which binaries to run.

I guess he meant sponsorship from Apple users.

How could you not love a plump fuckable otter?

Use spoilers.

OwO wats dis?

Interestingly, a rather decent chunk of the furfag community is becoming more conservative/libertarian. That said, Kiki and most of Tyson's other mascots are not really lewded that often in the furry community. Probably for the same reason they are more tolerated here.

Reminds me a bit of DR. Comet. God rest his nip soul.

Do you always call niggers anybody who says uncomfortable truths? :^)

I'd be interested to see who actually is donating the most to the Krita project. But it wouldn't shock me if Linux users are at least passing people using Krita on Macs. Especially considering how much worse the MacOS version is.

Why so? Does it lack some features?

Since this needs some new OpenGL, will this not work on older GPUs that don't support it? Or will it use llvmpipe or whatever?

it's time to use vulkan now tbqh
now that MoltenVK is free software, macOS is no longer a problem

Eeeahjeees

It's stuck on OGL 4.1 since Apple is trying to push Metal.

I wouldn't expect Vulkan support in Krita for at least a few years.

Digits confirm. Shit multi-threaded support til at least 2020.

Saifag?

New Pepper and Carrot SOON! I want more.

Is it weird if I'm a furry now?

Kiki has a way of making that happen, user.

I guess Saifag got vanned.

I think I understand why Tyson's shit bothers me less now. It has just enough CUTE to offset my usual disdain for furbait.There are a few artists I've noticed this with.

Who makes these wonderful drawings?

Tyson Tan. An autistic, trap-loving, furry, F/OSS supporting, bisexual (like most people into traps), Chinese artist.

Yes but it's an old picture.

Draw a new one then.

In the beta or the most recent sauce?

Tried 4.0. Glad to see vector stuff is getting some upgrades. Didn't try it with animation yet though. I just wish I had the patience for bullshit like bezier curves. Python scripting makes me hope someone will make a linework system like Sai.

I wish Konqi had more attention. He's closer to my level of furbait in that he doesn't look like furbait.

I like him.

Pls, stop.

So if I have an open source project I can just request a mascot from him?

go choke on gas, fucking subhuman

literally who? found the wagecuck

Also, lolis generally don't even have small breasts.

Pretty much. He said he'd do it in his free time as long as it is libre.

We crossed that line long ago, user.

the overweight American ones do

Kiki is Chinese.

Drawfags are really dropping the ball here...

Only Mypaint 1.1.0 and previous versions are great. Mypaint 1.2 is buggy as hell and always crashes on me after a short amount of time drawing, on windows and Linux. Even Krita which uses more resources runs more stable for me.

Also if you use hidpi scaling (on windows or a Linux DE that supports hidpi scaling) you get this bizzare bug pic related. It's a shame though, Mypaint could have been a nice Autodesk Sketchbook alternative. Mypaint has a really nice interface for drawing.

github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/631

Not to forget about the shitty Mypaint transparency color. You can't paint transparency color like how you do it on Krita. The lack of this basic important feature is why I can't use Mypaint as a preferred alternative painting software. Maybe I could use some of its brushes to do touch-ups. Other than that, is not really that useful.

Is there anything a bugman cant do or copy ?

Tyson isn't a literal commie as far as I know.

They actually got a decent artist to interview this time:

krita.org/en/item/interview-with-johan-brits/

I knew about the others, but
What?

I dunno about traps, but he has hinted that he likes both as long as they're "fit".

eh.. no

Beats pic related:

I swear to god, if the krita fags start getting political...

Where do they find this cancer?

anything can beat that.

I mean, he's not wrong from a normalfag's point of view. I had a hard time explaining why I didn't have to pay for Blender or Darktable to a friend of mine.

Makes sense. Traps are gay, but most of the people into them swing both ways, user.

Krita does not give interviews to straight white males normal artists people.

Been using the Krita Flatpak from Flathub. Other than the lack of themes, it's a tad more convenient than the AppImage.

convenient
how?

Updating is, for one thing more convenient with Flatpak. With AppImage, you have to manually DL a whole new one.

is there any debian based distro that comes with flatpack and appimage pre installed?

last time I tried to install them a lot of dependencies errors did appear.

You don't have to install AppImage. They're basically archives with programs inside. And pretty sure Debian has flatpak in the repo.

I want to hug Kiki and Libbie

Even Sonichu is better than that.

I'd be happy to recommend Krita to more people if it didn't have the mascot. It makes the program look unprofessional and fetish-pandering.

We all do, user.

The mascot looks fun and playful. You sound like a closet fag who calls anything gay that has a muscular man in it.

That's true. Although the only thing besides traps that makes me nut are lolis.

That still counts as bi.

If the program is good, nobody will care about how the mascot looks aside furfags but they dont count outside Holla Forums.
Just recommend it with a straight face, avoid talking about how people nut to the mascot and the creator is a chinese bisexual furfag.

You sound as though there were some other kind.

Apparently /fukemo/ evaded your notice then.

I have noticed a lot of furfags are bi. And autistic... Maybe the three are related to some brain abnormality.

thank you kiki!!

Im trying new beta, but this happen.

the page say

how to do that?

You're a newfag, aren't you.
Whatever, add export XDG_DATA_DIRS "/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/" to your BASHRC and relog.

What's with this Krita? Just from the screenshots I can tell it's better than Gimp and I never heard about it until now.

Depends what for. Gimp still has better filters which makes it better for certain kinds of photo manipulation tasks. Krita is better at pretty much literally everything else though.

Sounds like an extremely good candidate for a plugin system if you ask me. If all else fails, Gimp is free software. We can just study whatever it does that is good and then reimplement it in Krita.

Krita is more of a SAI competitor than one for GIMP/Photoshop. You CAN do some basic editing with it, but it's meant for painting.

What editing features are missing?

Tons. GIMP has lots of filters (for example white balance), color editing tools, modes...
Krita is for drawing.

If someone ported Gimp's filters to Krita, there would be no reason to have Gimp anymore.

Krita has a better layer system, which is arguably more important than filters for photo manip. Not to mention the workflow of basic actions isn't retarded nor take 17 steps unlike Gimp.

What Krita lacks beyond Gimp's large assortment of filters is polish. Krita has all kinds of features that Gimp does not, but those features are sometimes kind of half assed as if they didn't care whether it works properly or not as long as it works.

Take for example the sharpening filter. Pic related is what Krita's sharpen looks like, it's very pixelated and weird, as if it sharpens individual pixels instead of edges. It's very ugly and nobody should use it for photo manipulation.

The liquify transform is also messed up, it goes all over the place and looks like a bunch of fucked up polygons, it's like it nobody bothered to finish that feature. And now we have the text tool which is still unusable, although I can excuse that for now since 4.0 is not fully released yet.

You're right ,but Krita is also mainly for painting.
I'm not even sure why it has animation support, but I guess people got carried away on the big surge back then when the program enjoyed a huge sudden updraft after more or less obscurity.

What are you thanking the cyber slut for?

these issues needs to resolved so it can replace GIMP
GIMP looks and is horrible to use

Gimp 3.0 is looking like an improvement.

What is this screenshot supposed to tell me?

That's intended to become Gimp 2.10, not 3.0.

Download the AppImage and try it yourself.

github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases

Krita needs one other thing if it's going to replace the GIMP:

you're doing it wrong

Nigga, it's a screenshot not an actual project.

Wait, the dev process for Krita is THAT FAST?
Not too long ago 3 was released, and they're already working on the polishing up of 4?

No wonder google/Mozilla adopted that release model, retards are truly easily impressed.

4.0 isn't that meaningful of an update.

Vector support, python scripting, and text tool that isn't shit. Besides those it's just tweaks and minor enhancements.

New version of Kiki too.

Why didn't we have shit like this a decade ago!?

Hi, Saifag~

Big elf tiddies?

Appimages are not the linux way™, we should fight and tell people to stop using them.

Faggot, if AppImage means I NEVER have to compile beta software for testing again, fuck the "linux way" I'll take the AppImage.

What is your issue with compiling? What's wrong with someone else compiling it for your distro?
App Image is unnecessary bloat.

Let's see: Take fifteen minutes to compile foo vs half a minute to DL and run the AppImage. Gee... Which should I choose....

Nightly builds of Krita 4 in AppImage form: binary-factory.kde.org/job/Krita_Nightly_Appimage_Build/

Found the new Kiki~

Looks like the same outfit in pic related:

Pretty similar to some of the other stuff he's done recently.

I'm a little surprised Tyson has time for work and all his other shit.

What did he mean by this?

He draws mascots for KDE software and uses gnome as his main desktop environment

He actually has gone over why he uses Gnome. David Revoy does for the same reasons: tysontan.tumblr.com/post/149467614751/you-mentioned-gnome-3-recently-and-i-was

Why is there a false dichotomy? There's nothing wrong with supporting other projects in the world of free software.

Does XFCE have one? Also, is the minimal meme worth it for artfags?

I'm an artist and don't even know what that is

how does it feel to be using the most inconvenient clusterfuck of a distro out there, user?

Hey, portage might be a slow piece of shit but atleast it (generally) works which is quite remarkable considering how many different system setups it has to handle, from different kernels to libc's to who knows what. I'll enjoy my link time optimizations and -O3 flags, why thank you

Why not use O2? It's almost always faster.

I think that's a meme. In general all the packages that don't play nicely with -O3 are already forced to build with -O2 on Gentoo by the maintainers

That depends on the kind of source code you're compiling. O3 will most definitely be faster on a well written code. The difference between O3 and O2 is that it basically allows compiler to make more assumptions about the code, so it can optimize it better

...however shit software will fail to work properly because it was written using undefined behaviors and whatnot, those that work exactly one way in O2 but may produce arbitrary results in O3. And then these retards will blame it on compiler - it can't be that their code is dogshit.

Comfy Kiki is best Kiki

It's not a meme. For example I've seen programs work faster that were a chess engine and a specialized cube solver.
If O3 really better, then why wouldn't the manual say to use it over O2?
Most of the time it's cited as faster since less asm code is generated.

This post is correct.

see? It's for drawing.
No difference. Next gimp version also has colored layers/groups for Photoshop compatibility.
Real multilayer selection in planning

Is GIMP 2.9 supposed to be GTK 3/4 or is that on hold until 3.0?

GIMP 2.9 when?
and what about 16 bit channels? it is in 2.9 or 2.10 or …?

its kinda working

but it only work if I change enviroment from i3 to lxde, why?

pls dont bully, Im just an artist

my guess is that since lxde is an actual Desktop Environment (DE) it supports XDG standards (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xdg) while the window nanager i3 does not and the environment variable he made you set has XDG in it

I want to hug kiki

We all do. And now that we have Libbs for lewds, we can keep Kiki pure.

It's not looking good... Saifag has basically fallen off the map and I dunno about the others.

LXDE probably sets the XDG environmental variables for you.
No sweat, just peek at the manual later.

im always here. in spirit.
ive been under a lot of irl shit and commissions
also krita 4 is not out yet or thats what i know atm.

Sorry to hear about the irl stuff. But work is good at least.

I'm gonna hold hands with Kiki!

Only really matters if you wanna make prints of your art.

nothing to be worried about. maybe "I've been under" sounds worse than I think,

But I want to lewd kiki in addition to hugs

The beta(2.9) already has up to 32bit/32bit floating point per channel.
Sadly beta versions come with a console and so on for debugging.
gimp.org/downloads/devel/

We have Libbs and the one-offs for lewds now.

I actually like Gracie's design. More of her pls.

Drawfags get on this.

Can we stop this?

We've finally become windows.

It's better for testing beta software. And you're a little late to the game if you're just now hearing about this.

In this case the libs are self-contained in the app itself. You can also sandbox shit, so it's a bit saner than Windows.

Apparently, even AppImage does sandboxing now. Til recently, I thought it was the only one that didn't.

Attached: e98a0acf4a97125720b73d9cbe1e21f94496227d93846827d9347adc295b0cd5.png (2853x5040, 226.08K)

We NEED R34 of these two... please.

does it mean that these are supported seamlessly? like, you would use all features as usual and there will be no unnecessary quantization to 8 bit at any steps unless it's asked to do so?
if that's true then this is great

Should Gracie have a posh British accent? I like the idea.

Can we all agree that Akari is just a fucking desert-themed Rito?

Attached: Medli.png (369x554, 269.82K)

Well, I guess it fits, so why not?

Anyone try older .kra files with the beta?

Wew~ The open source community really has its priorities in order.

Attached: 223bf371-24e3-44c2-93cd-4f9ce0678ba5.png (318x347 19.46 KB, 41.46K)

Really makes you think.

Attached: 2018-03-11-170003_1274x990_scrot.png (1274x990, 620.7K)

Fuck that's pretty sad actually. Maybe gonna consider chipping in a buck or two..

Attached: 2018-03-11-220312_284x210_scrot.png (284x210, 31.47K)

When is the last time this lazy sack of crap released a new demo?

Consider doing it on Librepay. They get more than on Patreon.

Attached: 2017-07-13_liberapay-lantern_by-David-Revoy.jpg (2212x1604, 933.82K)

As far as I've seen, mostly.

I was thinking something from the lower classes.

W-why!? Why is this fag still getting so much money?

Ii was told there would be drawfags so where are they.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (591x635, 97.36K)

Saifag is swamped, PSfag us AWOL, and I *think* Holla Forumsfag still has mascot fatigue. This is the countdown thread though, not the actual Krita 4 release thread, so maybe that will be better.

Attached: tumblr_nxhytgsgUk1sx5atqo1_1280.png (1245x1237, 747.53K)

is AWOL*

The "Patreon" image is showing how little Krita was pulling in on Librepay. So it is related.

Yes and no. Nobody in their right mind should be using the GIMP for illustrations when Krita is so much better at it. On the other hand, GIMP still has more features that are relevant to image editing. They are to different tools meant for two different jobs. Even if there is some overlap.

Attached: willi.png (963x1200 287.9 KB, 101.73K)

Newfag summer break. same shit in Holla Forums

That time of year already, eh?

but user it's not even spring.

It's been summer for years now.
I'm still waiting for all you fags to leave.

Wish GTK wasn't so shit and worked better with theming in KDENlive/Krita. I'm forced to use KDE, which is alright but I'd prefer something like Xfce of Mate.

Attached: 8124E44A-E5F2-4BC1-A0B3-08C288959DF4.jpeg (1280x905, 251.19K)

SHIT wrong image

Autismbux is where the big money lies. I wonder what these artists tell when their family members ask what they do for a living? Like do you really say you are drawing porn of horse-girl porn?

Tyson mentioned how much furry artists can make. Also how jewish they were becoming as a community.

>>>/fur/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/oven/
use qt5ct to adjust KDE themes in non-KDE desktops

I wonder what Kiki and Libbie would look like if they trades themes...

Attached: DYEfvohU8AAmZ7i.jpg:large.jpg (949x1024, 77.66K)

What is this supposed to even be?

Attached: fdd.jpg (429x343, 28.7K)

One of Tyson's other characters that he may have subconsciously given a similar theme to Libbie's default.

Attached: DWKmZlAW0AA70YS.jpg:large.jpg (1448x2048, 239.72K)

Even Tyson admits that one was over done. Thankfully, he's gone back to a simpler outfit for Kiki.

so hes back to overdesigned shit again.

thats because kiki isnt personal work, so he cant do that and get away with it she needs to be simple as a logo mascot.

He seems to have relegated the overly robotic stuff to his personal project. Electric Hearts sounds like a cross between SatAM/Archie Sonic and whatever happened in the Mega Man timeline between XZ and Legends.

Attached: d9a7b8d6-cfdd-4c64-a040-e72151be647c.png (650x999 815.03 KB, 179.29K)

Maybe that's why Tyson deleted it off his twitter. It was basically a spoiler for the comfy 4.0 design.

itl never happen user. EH is just a pipedream of indecision and and overly designed robuts but hasnt advanced it any further than that. hes been spinning his wheels for decades on it, time to give up on the dream.

Dude basically has two jobs. That said, I could see him getting a comic going if he collabs with the right people.

well he clearly needs to work with an actual writer. because the only ideas are revolving around character art. i have a feeling that he wont because its too precious as a personal project to let someone else write a story he wants to do, but cant get anything solid going. so itl remain never-ever.

He certainly needs to get a native speaker for the translation work. The clunky English is the main problem I have with Pepper & Carrot.

Attached: en_Pepper-and-Carrot_by-David-Revoy_E24P07.jpg (992x1373 493.66 KB, 449.39K)

There was someone editing these to make the witches all jewish, but I cant seem to find them.

Hope it isnt to draw more shit like your pic, furanon.

Attached: 4530f41972db843d56083a14e7c6fc0211233547fa482afeaff2610d05e5a0ad.jpg (466x492, 32.21K)

FUCKING FINALLY! Drawfags, you heard them~ They need shit for the release page.

Attached: df202747-9b67-43fb-b41e-ac5dcf04fed7.png (588x170, 29K)

what about lewd kiki?

Lewds for the lewd gods! (They need things PG for the page though.)

Thank god for AppImage. I won't have to compile this shit on 16.04.

i dont think this is the best spot to fish for sfw art user.

You might be right, Hitler. But you can't blame a goy for trying.

I

He had a minor yet recurring fetish of his female OCs transforming into males.

That's right. And it was simply glorious.

Attached: malekiki.jpg (534x800, 42.93K)

Why are freetards so into furfaggotry?

Why are you here if you're not one?

He JUST did another one. It's KINDA lewd.

Attached: DYTGMjDUQAAAmi3.jpg large.jpg (1445x2048, 136.58K)

This is the gayest deer I've ever seen.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.84M)

I mean, we've known this shit for months. I just thought Strife told him to tone it down until Freedom Planet 2 gets released. Then again, that got delayed.

Guess despite bringing Kikki and Libbie, a furry being faggy shouldnt be a surprise after all.
A side effect of being chinese with barely any woman on sight, maybe ?

Dubs confirm. But, really, he is dancing the line here if what we've heard about Strife is true. He's going to end up shit canned from the series like Gashi at this rate.

Attached: 97a.png (640x640, 886.86K)

Seriously?

What gets me is the lustful stare. Even more than the bulge.

Its shows how much it wants to take in the ass to get the pozz vaccine by you.
I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes no pun intended.

I mean, if the drawfags are done drawing us lewds, at least Tyson can start doing it again.

I still feel bad about the way they talked behind Gashi's back.

Anyone have that archive of libbie that was sent to tyson?

you need to go back to reddit

hmm that's actually not bad

so you imply you intentionally fuck shit up whenever you do it for screenshot?

speccy threads and smartphone wars desu

I do, but give me a while to set it up and upload it.

Attached: 60afefd58a8815baa15f94028c….gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Here you go. Mixtape was giving me shit for some reason, so I had to settle for this:

NSFW: ufile.io/89gdr

SFW: ufile.io/weivo

Videos: ufile.io/h52d7

Attached: 3b61e801a7fcbd0b812e5c76798f8256a04f531902581c65d105d2a36cdd056e.png (1749x1656, 343.29K)

Shit is really fucked.

Especially considering how little the guy actually listens to his community.

Triple dubs confirm. Most indie devs have their heads way too far up their own ass.

Attached: yandere-chan-normal.png (249x720, 137.35K)

If there's an essential argument to be make against liberalism and marxism, it's in the animal foundations of conscious life. It doesn't surprise me whatsoever that people that identify with animalistic tendencies also reject equity. They overwhelmingly go for survival of the fittest political alignment, and that can mean anything from anarchism to primitivism to free market capitalism to national socialism. The only furries I know that are liberal are only in it for the LGBT representation aspirations, and only the absolute most cancerous and delusional of them go far left.

You can see it even in their animal identification, even. There are patterns with what personality types and even (especially?) where they see themselves in the relationship (dominant/submissive) with what animals they identify with. They 'get' nature, which Marxism and its offshoots disavows the existence of.

seriously, go fuck yourself…
it's just annoying

Tyson has never really gotten into his politics outside of F/OSS. And considering where he lives, that's not all that surprising.

Attached: t_99ffdfe35cae6032e4939b7197c5b38e-imagejpeg.jpg (325x203, 29.01K)

Any maff libbie lewds?

I wish... The pic I posted is as close as we got.

Just take any normal Libbie lewd and bucket fill it with black.

i hope tyson doesn't get disappeared one night

Depends on if he goes along with the 1984 social network shit China is making mandatory.

Attached: 2a11202e81e722f02ff4d0c297c754919354cf08271e4a247e1c6a29a7cfe26a.png (1264x1532, 250.2K)

just great

fug. I guess i can't draw kiki lewds

Draw them and post them here faggot!

Attached: chibi_angry_neppu__by_phoenixnite25-daeuso5.png (800x800, 295.69K)

This user. Do it for TysonTan.

being honest I already made a normal non lewd bikikini and im going to send it. if is too hawt for them ill post it here.

also. what kind of kiki is needed for a proper the new krita release?

You could just copy the comfy outfit that the new version will use in the splash screen. See:

I wonder if he wishes to dress up as his female OCs.

what are you, gay?

Occasionally.

The way that shit is built and the new "president" is in power, its only a matter of time before the chinese thought police get him.
inb4 he will need to pull a wolf nail and move out of the country to keep drawing his shit

Asian's do make the best traps...

How exactly is the whole "furry" thing generally regarded in China? I've heard they've softened on gay stuff in general, since, in theory, it would help keep the population down.

Who?

Just look at wikifur, user.
This is Holla Forums, use tech in your favor.

Probably the same as most other countries unless you're doing really degenerate shit like be a diaperfur in public or something.

That's just what he does for fun.

Or you could have just told be the tldr.

sad thing that I'd like to ask the same question.
Is just I'm not into gay shit and people told me I'm wasting potential by not drawing lolis all the time.

maybe is true that I'm a degenerate.

A rusky furry artist that moved out, after some kind of online porn ban was instituted in Russia, since he made a living of commissions and drawing "comics".
Tyson could get fucked if he misuse the term free/freedom too much.

Saifag? If you enjoy drawing shit like Kiki and Libbs just do it. More money in that than lolis anyway.

Yeah. It's a possibility that you are """""maybe""""" degenerate.

the pinche furros don't like me. or my art style.
which I try to make it similar to japanese kemono.

you know. I've not received even a damn single one request to draw animals outside libs and kiki.
it just means I'm not good enough yet

No one drew/posted lewd Kiki, i am dissapointed.

Krita just fucking crashed on me, and sure enough it also did not save anything during entire session. Four hours of work down the crapper.

Has anyone outside of this place seen your Kiki and Libbie stuff? And by this place, I mean imageboards in general. Also, most furry artists don't JUST do lewds. You wanna tickle the autism gland, you have to diversify a bit. The Slayers thing was a good change of pace.

Attached: 5e33c2390aa5fd3fd13498915d156bb826610a24de0bc76546b7f7f6fb9ab748.png (856x1378, 512.79K)

We all are user. We all are.

Attached: 0c3ff913da66495500a356f0f6ee19aaef03b6d86c5295a98b56010832f583a3.png (1638x1701, 558.39K)

it was in my tumblr. and has some favs (not that much).
but now my old tumblr is dead because "maybe" I was a degenerate for a moment
and I lose that blog with like 800 followers.

I can post it my new one. but it has like 15 followers. so I guess is useless for now.

the other day my mobo or some driver crashed and all the hard drives in my pc stopped working.
but applications were still running in ram. so as SAI,. the moment I tried to save it crashed too.

I saved the drawing by taking a photo of it with my phone. glad it was not finished at that moment.

How about Sweden? I guess he'll have to put up a strong tan first though.

I notice you haven't posted some of your best stuff on your new accounts. And as much as I hate it, it's worth posting your non-loli stuff on Twitter.

It crashed on me suddenly. I didn't even had a chance to take a screenshot so I could trace off of it. It's OK though, I overcome my anxiety of starting the whole thing anew and sketched it out again, and this time proportions are a tad better. But I must take a break, having all that shit just vanish instantly is a bit too much.

Never count on auto saves, user. Not in vidya or anything else.

Tyson seems to have limited himself to free software and free culture. The gulags in China probably don't even have that crap on their radar.

Attached: article-1217310-06A747EA000005DC-859_634x511.jpg (634x511, 86.02K)

Some drawfag please draw Libbi and/or Kiki in one of these...

Attached: 52078b1bf167401fac9d4206afa28fe63f579c13_hq.jpg (700x394, 46.3K)

Perfect for a gay deer.

Attached: 9f86e30e-33a9-49f9-959e-9d37658ec7a8.png (578x726, 279.27K)

Milo already got a snow leopard as a fursona.
But the faggier, the merrier.
This thread is like being in /fur/, but with less gay stuff, thats disturbing

Attached: 1465531040558.jpg (900x1384, 314.2K)

You sayin' you'd rather see more furbois? I personally draw the line at either traps or furry females. The two together are just too degenerate, even for me.

Attached: 3b9b2ef24c54f939b3007cb6ce114428d9f7a895f6a34096e5169adddb510ea4.png (1105x1475, 1.87M)

No, for God's sakes
NO

no what?

Yeesh. You act like you've never seen libbs naked before.

meh. I don't want to wait.

twitter.com/realbichosan/status/974536911447408640
check my pixiv and don't tell anyone

Attached: voidImageViewer_2018-03-16_04-31-57.png (592x464, 298.42K)

what the fuck, I thought it's a female

As an Ausfag I approve of this.

You say that like it's a bad thing, user.

Look at the shorts. user. Look VERY closely.

Bless you, saifag. And it would be hilarious if they include the PG version.

She looks so much better without the alien eyes.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7.52K)

hmm… I've seem females with this bulge as well. perhaps, tampons or something.
(it) also has another bulge for tits if my eyes don't fool me.

that's why you don't have to tell anyone.

I tried to do the alien eyes. it was werid.

Holy trips confirm. Tyson is the only one who can make the octopus eyes NOT creepy.

Attached: chromatic_splash_by_tysontan-daf8e4l.png (1920x1113, 1.28M)

What is she looking at?

Not bad... Bit of a missed opportunity to have Gracie in a boat in the background.

Attached: 7b08ed29bb328a08cfd657147d2e6e058c6fe51ac97b5e4d5607fd22912bb107.mp4 (1280x720, 7.58M)

Like what you did here, Saifag. What do you think about softening the like-work a tad?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-16 15-12-35.png (1920x1080 732.88 KB, 764.19K)

Maybe your into this shit.

Attached: Dat_smug_look_before_something_special_happens.JPG (552x344, 22.73K)

what? sorry my bad english doesnt work here...

just like im confused here

I guess "that's why you have to not tell anyone" is better.

Just meant what you'd think about making the line-work a lighter color. Not a bit deal though.

big deal*

which is gayer traps or fur?

in our village one would have their face punched for such questions.

Do you wanna know which is tighter?

neobagina gets tight as fuck if you don't dilate properly.

The more you know!

You mean it heals back to normal.

Traps aren't trannies. They're perfectly happy with the erect penis they have under their skirt and silk panties.

Attached: B5gTpOj.jpg.png (363x580, 123.48K)

Say, drawfags, what okayish, but cheap talbets work on GNU/Linux?

This worked out of the box since kernel 4.7

Attached: Wacom-Intuos-Draw-CTL-690-Digital-Graphic-Drawing-Tablet-Pad-2048-Pressure-Levels-White-Colour.jpg (800x800, 73.8K)

Jesus christ that fucking face.

Attached: 2018-03-16-182445_2820x1600_scrot.png (677x642, 181.79K)

Attached: 2018-03-16-182736_2820x1600_scrot.png (1586x839, 322.77K)

Attached: negroid.jpg (488x489, 37.74K)

Should make her look like Cranberry from Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku. I like her brand of smug.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 104.71K)

smug is always good.

Like that I guess.

Attached: meh.png (677x642, 202.64K)

yep, small but good enough for drawfagging.

I can't even move to Linux.
Since I don't want to deal with any trouble because.
I end up in windows after some minutes.

last time I tried mint. And my cintiq worked out out the box.
Not as a fucking joystick like previous times in other distros.

but the moment I switched to Nvidia's driver. my 1st monitor doesn't let me change resolution. I Know randr doesn't work and the other shit I've read either.
fug me 1024x768 instead of 1600x900 killed me.

I just don't want to learn how to linux in day one.

stop using proprietary drivers

the last time I did this. games in wine run like shit.
I didn't even tried now.

THANK YOU

That's what you get for being nvidiacuck. Their GPUs are slower and the single reason games run better on them is developer collusion.

Important reminder to anyone planning to have a career being a creativefag to give up now trying to make their tools work on GNU/Linux. You 'will be wasting your time and undermining your skills. You should instead set up a Mac or Windows VM with PCI Passthrough plus something like Looking Glass.
The only exception to this is if you work in VFX and use the sort of tools Disney and Pixar uses which they put their money on to make sure they work, or of course, you find yourself already comfy with the tools you use on your system.

I can see someone easily transferring their Blender or Krita skills to Normie Software 12.0. If someone started in GIMP and landed a job I would like to buy them a keg of beer.

Oh look, it's THIS faggot. He says he's having problems with the Nvidia blob and your recommendation is to use Windows in a VM. What valuable advise.

Attached: eb379ecb6ecfe2a7e81cdc765b58c050--anime-forum-strange-pictures.jpg (736x920, 88K)

Blender practically is normalfag software (it's even started supplanting SFM for porn). Krita isn't even that weird either.

Attached: 1ba53d835e928bc6.png (1280x830, 830.93K)

I wonder if Tyson would like to _be_ one of his male OCs.

I put the open one. and the same. I solved that by randr. anyway
- but there's not good joy2key like software.
- sai new than 1.1.0 without official installer doesn't work in wine. (i'm not wasting time for this today)
- krita runs like shit as always

It's not like I want to move to linux for good proprietary reasons.
my heavily customized comfy win7 works fine.
since I don't play too much games I just wanted to give linux a try again.

most of my games runs in any OS or in my Xbox/ps3

afaik this is what people that already paid or are proud of their overpriced
shit tend to say. same with Photoshop.

Antimicro. Much better shit.

what makes it better?

Reminds me of a couple fags on /hgg/ who insist RPGMaker is still "worth it" despite Godot being free in every sense of the word.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-17 14-21-26.png (1203x598, 785.04K)

aah, that explains everything

Feature set.

Completely different user, but I cannot not. You shit on PS3, you kill yourself.

in godot you at least need to know how to code even as a monkey.

if you are going to compare something to rpgmaker, then construct2, gamemaker or powerpoint for making VN.

Simple use of variables to storage or compare shit and activate switch like stuff is the most complex shit in rpgmaker

I made a couple of games when I was 13 (maker 2k3)

the newer games I have in pc are MGSV and XRD. they also run in ps3.

But the results aren't restricted to what's given to you.
Most RPGMaker games are fixed at 60fps, are limited to certain tile sizes by the program, have fixed resolution and fixed aspect ratio

There's the issue.
Just accept that they weren't what you wanted them to be.

RPGmaker was more than enough when I wanted to create RPG games or Action RPG.
and that's what I did.

later RPGmaker even have ruby support so you can code some shit. just like in some german hacked version of 2k3 which i used to get some date variables from windows.

I downloaded and tried one of the Godot demo games to see how well it performed with something simple. When I ran it, I noticed occasionally there would be tiles out of place for a fraction of a second. It was somewhat noticable and completely turned me off from using it.

afaik that happens when you code with everything as kinematic2d. it does work but looks bad.

That's a bug in the demo game and has nothing to do with the engine

Attached: hush.png (4179x2941, 2.29M)

cue keygen music

Noice~

And here I thought you forgot about us Holla Forumsfag.

Attached: horriblesubs-majestic-prince-01-480p-mkv_snapshot_04-33_2013-04-04_22-00-03.jpg (848x480, 40.3K)

I get the feeling Kiki would be more offended that Gracie didn't even try Krita first.

slut

She's free culture too. She's everyone's slut.

And suddenly I'm starting to think Gracie would make for a good antagonist for a retro platformer.

Is there a Kiki version of that girl on Holla Forums, where she goes, "Anyone want to fuck me, I'm free now!" I like that one because it deeply offends the author.

The what?

no idea what are you talking about

He's talking about Erin.

Attached: 1453713627483.jpg (500x500, 128.78K)

ahhh.
white korra

That's the one. Love that one.

Attached: paradox.webm (853x600, 692.53K)

Saved~

Gracie is the best design out of the one-offs. Shame we won't likely see more of her from Tyson.

Attached: oneoffmascots.png (2100x743, 593.83K)

Kiki/Gracie lewds when?

The author hates when you call her that...

Have there been any Gracie lewds at all? I think this niche needs to be filled(along with other things huhuh)

It’s gay unless you pay a jew surgeon 20 kiloshekels to filet you’re benis and stitch it inside-out.

Don’t be gay, user.

Didn't say it wasn't gay; I said a trap isn't the same as a trannie.

gracie a qt

I bet if Tyson used Gracie, he'd have won. Even with the rigging.

Never ever. But you can use your imagination anytime. :^)

There have been one sketch from SAIfag.

Attached: yarr harr.png (5551x5500, 3.18M)

hahaha.underwear only. nice and cute.
we all now kiki is +18 :^)

I don't know if it was that lewd. but i cant find it in the mess that is my desktop.

Also. I don't think the krita team pick my bikini kiki from twitter. they never respond there's no RT. meh...

Release notes not in WIP anymore.

It released, downloading it now.

Attached: Krita download.png (1359x24, 4.68K)

Man, the basic brush is awesome in this version

Attached: BasicBrush.png (525x343, 113.59K)

Love your more toon-y version of the characters Holla Forumsfag.

The bikini was still a tad on the lewd side. I mean, you can make out her clam shell and everything.

Somebody BETTER make a maff Libbie edit of this.

every time is see Libbie's mouth I cant stop thinking that inside her vagina is also green.

Attached: 1489603332128.jpg (626x725, 91.64K)

kek
(((game consoles))) are pure bloat, if you already have a computer with comparable specs.
if you play cucked games which don't have PC version then that's your problem.
also Sony should be boycotted for several crimes against humanity, you ought to know if you're not a newfag.

t.poorfag

Probably Vanilla/Mint flavored & scented too, knowing androids.

Attached: Konachan.com - 233782 sample.jpg (1500x1052, 516.63K)

Alright, we are about at bump limit. Krita 4 is supposed to be out in less than a week, so it might be best to wait for it to land before opening the next thread. Not like this one will fall into oblivion any time soon with how slow Holla Forums is.

Attached: kiki_transp_by_ramsicles-dc5tbo4.png (200x200, 6.38K)

Attached: pepper_and_carrot_mini_freed__by_nartance-dc4y3bh.png (2024x1556, 3.19M)

They're already lewding Milo...

Attached: DYp_xqgVMAAiV5I.jpg:large.jpg (886x2048 210.97 KB, 193.55K)

Attached: tfwbulge.jpg (540x255, 16.25K)

Jesus, Holla Forumsfag. Thanks for the full sized png.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-19 16-02-47b.png (1920x1080 9.87 KB, 487.61K)

I was bored.

Attached: 0001-1158.mp4 (1596x806, 3.21M)

HORSE

literally who?

Attached: OK.PNG (514x60, 1.18K)

Scroll up

I wonder if Libbs is an angry or amorous drunk...

depends on how you define sluty

Kissing other bitches at the bar just for attention is about where I put that line.

Attached: 188949070001201.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

I think I always posted these in full size?

I must not have noticed before.

Have they set a date for the final release?

no idea

I tried this
binary-factory.kde.org/job/Krita_Nightly_Windows_Build/lastStableBuild/

and the text tool is different again. and it doesn't work properly
and don't update the text on the fly.

when is the outline color option going to fucking work?.
outline as layer effect is slow as fuck!

Friendly reminder.

Attached: bd23d735ac8dbb8bf473431faba394fc7d0cf7c41c7b57ee305d8beeb2311d19.png (802x618, 31.86K)

What a time to be alive.

so you like to be cuck?

If only these penis enlargement programs actually worked, that would be great.

doodle.

Attached: sai_2018-03-21_17-47-22.png (727x846, 208.92K)

Loodle*

Attached: shes really into.png (1246x660, 2.17M)

I'd imagine it's the 'fit' angle she'd be into. Considering she's tyson's creation too.

Attached: free.png (1976x3338, 753.26K)

it has to be done. sorry.

Attached: c8yysf3u.png (1976x4815, 1.33M)

CHECKED!

The third panel doesn't needs the first two.

(checked)
I prefer this one.

Attached: c63d01d13a64c6967b1f836180d6afa53b74ed8028a345afb60910082e546b36.png (1976x3311, 1.04M)

Pick your poison
keygenjukebox.net

Attached: Public_Service_anouncement_from_your_friends_at_⁄cyber⁄.webm (540x540, 1.1M)

Libbie is an antelope. Gracie is an antelope too. Kiki is a squirrel. So I guess I'm good.

Attached: 1445095782806.jpg (160x160, 6.36K)