What if Europe colonized Africa?

How would have Africa been colonized if there were no niggers or sandniggers to worry about? Just pure land and wildlife?

probably the exact same way minus any spear injuries

That's what it is already. Or do you not consider niggers to be animals?

You've got a point. Let's say that there were no problems from the bestiality cucks on the left.

It would look like Australia did in 1950, before we handed it over to the third world.

If so africa would be a first world country.

It would have been amazing. Just like any all white city/county/country/continent. What was the US like before the 65' immigration act? What was Europe like before the shitskin invasion?

A lot of Hapa people would inhabit it.

Prehistorically, let's say the Malays sail to Madagascar and see fuckall there, so they go home. There is nobody living in Africa south of the Sahara in 3000 BC. The Ethiopian region would be settled by Egyptians from downstream of the Nile, especially around the Lake Victoria region. Without any Nubians to enslave, they could have plausibly just kept expanding south, trying to find the source of the Nile. They'd eventually run into a much lusher land than Egypt. Late Kingdom isn't able to keep those distant regions under control, collapses to Persia and then Rome, etc. with the end effect that these "sub-saharan Egyptians" could be cut off from the rest of the world. If Rome was able to send legions that far south, they never did so during their control of Egypt, because AFAIK there was no Roman contact with the Horn of Africa whatsoever. So now we have a bunch of original (mediterranean) Egyptian descendants in East Africa, ca. 200 BC, probably either staying put or dying out. I realize this is the setup to an ironic WE WUZ but bear with me here.

(formatting got fucked)

I don't see any major Arab-African contact during the Islamic golden age - perhaps a few small fishing posts up and down the east coast à la Newfoundland. The Umayyads and the Reconquista still happen.

Blocked by the Sahara, Castile and Portugal think (as historically) that Africa is a small desert land that they can sail around to get to Cathay. The very coast of east Africa would have been settled by Arabs, Persians in 11th or 12th century. Historically, Yemen actually did subjugate parts of East Africa, like Zanzibar. Any descendant Egyptians would be enslaved. The Mongol conquests might hamper or turn back Islamic colonization efforts.

Constantinople falls. Europe needs a new route to India. Columbus discovers the New World. Vasco da Gama decides to sail around Africa, and discovers… an uninhabited paradise. The Portuguese, torn between the newly-discovered America and Africa, make larger concessions at the pope-mediated Treaty of Tordesillas, ceding more of Brazil in exchange for a monopoly on Africa. The other monarchs aren't taking that papal bullshit, however, and the Age of Exploration begins in earnest.

The Ottomans catch wind of Portugal's discovery and think the dreaded Catholic Monarchs have found Mozambique (not the other side of the continent), so they quickly push south and find nothing, but keep Ethiopia anyway. The colonial powers of Europe mostly go for America anyway. It's closer to them, further from the Turks, and has natives to trade furs with.

Spain and Austria, however, rightly sense that the Ottomans have found the paradise of da Gama too, and are determined to deny them of it. In the late 1500s, Spain and the HRE under Austria, with the Pope's backing, declare a new Crusade on the Turks: a crusade for a land they have just discovered, and know nothing about.

As the Germans fight a fierce battle in the Balkans, Spain sweeps up Tunis on land, and sinks the Ottoman fleet at Lepanto. In a long-running series of on-off wars, the Catholic forces manage to secure North Africa up to the Nile. The Spanish want to push on to Jerusalem, but the Germans do not; they quarrel and split, with the result that the Habsburgs never dominate Europe. Austria and Venice take Egypt; Spain keeps Tunis, redesignating it Cyrenaica. Distracted by war with the Turks, the Spanish do not colonize as much of South America. France and the minor Italian states (!!!) step in instead, with much gesturing. England is able to take Florida – now there will be fourteen colonies at the Congressional Convention.

Back to Africa. Over the 1600s, various European powers scramble for control of Africa. Spain gets the "bulb" of Western Africa, naming it Mauretania and Hybrasil. (Our Brazil is now New France). The British take India from the Mughals, and seize East Africa from the Ottomans for good measure, settling it for themselves. The Dutch find the mighty Congo, nameless, calling it the "Eden-rhine".

Edensrijnland eventually rises up against the House of Orange and declares independence in the 1740s, restoring the lost liberty of the Dutch republic. They soon declare it their "manifest destiny" to control all of Africa, with the Sahara their impenetrable wall, and call on crofters from across the Low Countries and Germany to settle Africa. In a brief war with Spain, they take South Africa, and the unimaginable riches therein. The British next try to curb their expansion, and invade; but the United States of Africa fights them to a stalemate, despite the President's house in Vlissingden burning down, beating off the mixed Turco-British inhabitants of East Africa.

At the turn of the 20th Century, the U.S. of Africa is a gleaming white empire, stretching from Nigeris to South Africa, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. The old valleys of the West give way to the breadbaskets of the interior up and down the mighty Edensrijn, in the painstakingly tamed jungle, the mighty Lake Viktoria, and the warm, sunny climes of the East coast. To the north lie Mauretania and Cyrenaica, Spanish colonies itching for independence, from which the Moors were banished 300 years before. Britain controls Egypt and Ethiopia, both a strange racial mix of Arab, Egyptian and British – the rest of Europe doesn't discuss their "friendliness" with the natives much.

There has been no scramble for Africa. That was accomplished centuries ago. As a result, the great powers of Europe still itch for an outlet to expand into. Where to go when all the Earth has been tended and tamed by European hand already?

Why not up, asks a Russian man named Tsiolkovsky? And so the race to the stars begins sixty years early.

(checked)

I want to live in that timeline.

thanks. I have too much autism on my time.

It would still be a sweaty, tropical, disease-ridden hellhole even if there were no niggers.

M80, Niggers aren't Malay-descended. They've been stagnating on that continent for a quarter-million years.

But the Malagasy are a Malay-Negroid admixture.

Ye, but that's just Madagascar. That guy was saying if Malays never found Apefrica, there'd be "nobody living in Africa south of the Sahara in 3000 BC".

I'm that guy, and that's what the OP asked me for.

If they hadn't turned back you might expect scattered colonies on the coast of Madagascar from about 300 AD onward, which ruins the OP's requested setup.

Well, OP's premise is retarded because, even under the Multi-Regional Hypothesis, the Niggers are still easy to consider as the oldest race because they're so archaic and primitive, any Bonobo could become one with enough bones in its nose.

fucking loled because its true.

Malaria

Now, don't get me wrong. I got nothing against Bonobos, and if this fellow (pic related) was walking down the street and asked me for a smoke, I'd oblige. But if said Ape decided to catch AIDS and wear sagging pants while shaking a rusty machete in my face, talking about raping White ladies, I'd have to put him down like Michael Brown.

The reich would have drained the Mediterranean to turn all of North Africa into fertile farmland.

That desert serves a greater environmental purpose than you realize.