American Beauty

WTF? Was he gay?

do you really not get it? she's still a child. getting fit & expanding his mind made him realize that the sensual pleasure wasn't what he really craved, he wanted to surpass himself and he already did that.

so you dont get it.

This movie mostly sucked ass. A few interesting parts with spacey and thats it.

Yeah that was probably his last chance at getting hot young pussy he didn't have to pay for. I think you're right op maybe he did have a case of the gay,shoulda fugged the ebil gay (((nazi))) next door.

Wasn't she like 16? That's perfect breeding age.

Exactly. The fact that he dies a few minutes after turning down virgin pussy makes it all the more sad. I guess that's the moral of the story though. Never turn down a good thing because you never know when you get your brains blown out by a faggot.

…riiight, user. Continue conflating prepubescent girls with pubescent girls, nothing can go wrong with society with that perspective!

No,no,no A woman read whore should do 20 years of college get a masters in womans studies i.e how to be a whore fuck niggers in the triple digits at least have 6 abortions work as a cashier for 20 years because her master degree in vagina studies is worthless,then and only at the age of no less than 45 should she find a desperate cuck faggot to have one and only one kid with. You pig misogynist.

Sounds about right.

Only the far-right, really.

The actor is gay.

nazis are the real racists tbh

this

Wot

The Beauty is he realizes he so alpha he doesn't need virgo cunny. He has transcended his baser, more beta instincts.

sure..

Yeah, they should have gotten a _real_ underage girl to play her.

Due civilization there are now more requirements to raising a child than simply sexual maturity. That said there is nothing biologically wrong with having sex with 16 year olds, which is why it's legal in most countries.

dishonorary jewish at the least

She's clearly too old for him

Yes. Famously

spoiler that shit, there's fucking naked tits asshole

you just posted CP

enjoy your vacation

Honestly, this guy was a complete sucker to pass up tight virginal pussy like that!

This is a thing that I've seen occur in several films and stories. The whole plot involves the protagonist trying to get something. He could be trying to obtain some kind of treasure or he could be seeking to right some wrong or anything really. You follow him through the film/novel/etc and when it seems like he's going to finally get the treasure/get the bad guy, he does something like leave treasure there or doesn't kill the bad guy because of some "the journey was more important" or "that's not justice" nonsense. No one is like that in real life. No sensible person would ever do something like that. This is meme that needs to die! It's completely illogical!

Ban him now!

certified oldfag, one of the last of his kind

It's considered art if it's in a movie. See:Pretty Baby.

What about that german movie Madapalooza which used unsimulated sex scenes and is considered CP in many countries.

This movie was made a gay man who is projecting his confusion onto everybody around him. Notice how the "tough army" guy is the only REAL gay person haha lol take that Drumpfkins.

Her head is not in proper proportion to her body. She looks like one of the Funko! Pop figurines. Plus that giant mole on her forehead is a major distractions.

16 is also the age of consent in most US States.

what mole?

Isn't that how most kids look?

how do you know what most kids look like?

By opening my eyes

seek help, sicko

This, the real moral of the story is that homos are sickos who think that straight people are as perverted as they are.

I've never understood the "anything under 18 is underage in the USA" meme. There are plenty of states where 16 is considered legal in the U.S.

This guy gets it!

It is not called "movies" but "films".

t. film expert

Reported for paedophilia.

yeah but the limit is 18 in the only states that matter

His paternal instincts overcome his carnal desire. The writer is a Buddhist, the story was written with a lot of Buddhist themes, and carnal pleasure is not going to bring you long lasting peace and happiness.

The point of the story is to let go of bullshit desires and trying to find peace, self-acceptance and happiness. That scene is to make Spacey realized the point that his happiness can be achieved without carnal desire. His happiness can be achieved by being better father, a better husband and a better person, he did not need to fuck a girl in her fuckable prime to do so.

See
He got just what he wanted before he got his head blown up.