Ferdinand

JOHN CENA stars as a bull. Comes out at the same time as the last Jedi. RIP Blue Sky.

I think this is going to be one of those movies that turns out being really good but gets completely ignored.

The number joke was kinda funny actually

I mean.. I expected nothing and it got a couple little laughs out of me. Doesn't look completely retarded like the Barnyard or Madagascar movies, but I think is right. People are going to overlook this entirely.

John Cena seems like a decent VA, surprisingly.

And fuckable females in it?

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. It'd've been better as a standalone silent short centered around the China Shop, more than anything else.

I imagine they'll be more pop culture refs than the 30s Disney short

let's hope not

Pro Wrestling is an act after all

The noodle arms of 3d animation needs to die.

Feels incredibly forced all around but John Cena's voice acting is, dare I say, kind of adorable. A very unworthwhile movie that will not succeed.

i want this to end

I wish luck for John Cena because he seems like a pretty awesome guy, but I doubt anything will come of this movie.

the bull has a Disney look to it.

Wow so this was a short originally? How did Bluesky get away with this?

It was originally a book

What's the deal with the number joke? I know they're Spanish words for numbers, but is there any substance to the joke beyond that?

Always give the leads American accents to make them relatable

I will never get over the fact that they gave udders to bulls. What were they thinking

Probably not the implications