H.R.38 - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Hey Holla Forums. I got an idea. All burgers here are aware of the Conceal Carry Act now going through congress, that will land on Donnys desk the moment they can get him in. We all know it's likely to pass. But why not take this to overkill?

The plan: stuff the boxes of every rep that we can with messages and phone calls to get them to vote yea on HR38. Even if they obviously will do so. Push it to overdrive. Even on the shit libs that will obviously vote nay. Remind them that there are a lot of us "gun nuts" out there and they should re-think their position. Yes, even that kike bitch Feinstein. Apply more gas to this fire.

To help, I have created a copy-pasta template you can put in the email inboxes of your reps and senators to congress. Just swap the all caps bracket fields out with the appropriate name and state, and make sure you capitalize your proper nouns.

========================================================

Dear [CONGRESS CRITTER]

I am writing you today to vote yea on H.R.38 (Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017). This would ensure safety and security for not only citizens of the great state of [INSERT YOUR STATE HERE], but would allow this safety and protection to extend to every state in our great nation.

Citizens would not only have the ability to defend themselves from harm, and this in turn would give police a much needed break after crime waves that have been seen in recent times.

Voting yea would show everyone that you recognize our rights as defined in the 2nd Amendment, and would show that you care for not only your constituents in the Great State of [INSERT YOUR STATE HERE] but would show you as a model politician setting an example for others to follow.

========================================================

Find your Senator and Representative:

house.gov/representatives/
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

DISCLAIMER
yes you will have to give them info, and for this to be counted you probably should. deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/12/armed-citizen-kills-highway-sniper-ambushed-trooper-arizona/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/14/concealed-carrier-answers-deputys-cry-help-kills-attacker/
nra
archive.is/L0VC1
certg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks.

Why not include a tldr of the bill?

First post every time

It's a sort of propagandized tl;dr version of the bill.

This is reddit tier activism. Either you get money from the gun lobby or you get it from Brady. This shit just does not do anything.

Also, been seeing a ton of LE OPERATION threads, stop shitting up the boards unless you have something good you fucking faggots

State's rights, just like the whole libertarianism vs. authoritarianism paradigm is entirely tactical. If you're married to them on principal, you're doing it wrong

Nigger I just spoonfed you. Kill yourself.

What if you live in a state that has permit-less CC? Would my az drivers license okay me for commiefornia?

States are sworn to follow the constitution. This will only serve to dismantle unconstitutional restrictions (as far as i can tell).

Get the cheapest one you can find and use that.

That would definitely simplify things.

this bill reenforces the 2nd amendment.. everyones right to carry concealed or open. it is redundant but sends a message. an if you were not aware the constitution supersedes the state laws. especially when it comes to firearms. note however that federal law to remove gun rights are not constitutional as the constitution would have to be amended again.

It's just another form of increasing the reach of the federal government. I can't get behind that.

Concealed Carry is not in the US Constitution and, therefore, is up to the States.

Idea from /k/ that I forgot in the OP.

CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS

This isnt an increase in federal power. they have always had the power to enforce the constitution; they just chose to ignore it when it suited them.

Yes it is. There is no exception for how you chose to bear arms. Shall not be infringed seems pretty clear cut to me.

Your dedication to the principal of State's Rights will not be reciprocated by the gun grabbers.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Is it not clear enough?

You sound like the sort of fags who spout shit about how the constitution doesn't specifically mention ammunition so it's ok to ban that.

No. Keep and Bear does not include Conceal. The federal courts have already determined that and, according to the Constitution, federal court decisions constitute Law of the Land.

Ergo, concealed carry is up to the individual state. I know I sure as fuck don't want some nigger who got a concealed permit in one of the easier states to get one coming into my state with that same concealed firearm.

I live in an open carry w/o permit state. If you have to hide your firearm, then you don't deserve it.

Carrying a gun is to bear it. Conceal carry is the right to bear arms. Re-read this

I don't give two shits what federal judges say or one shit about how they interpret the constitution. First you bitch about expanding federal power (to include powers they always had) then you present this non-argument?

Fuck off.

Where is that in the Constitution?

But why, though? Why is concealed carry of a weapon any different than openly carrying that same weapon?

good guy with a gun myth
>bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/12/armed-citizen-kills-highway-sniper-ambushed-trooper-arizona/

another one in November 2016
>bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/14/concealed-carrier-answers-deputys-cry-help-kills-attacker/

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SECRET SWORDS.

AZ has a permit you can obtain to travel out-of-state. You get it through the AZ Department of Public Safety.

be the part of the gun statistics that involve suicide, user-chan.

10th federal circuit court in commiefornia doesn't speak for everyone. Carrying a concealed firearm is about drawing LESS attention to yourself. So, if dindu mcchickennuggets decides to rob you, he doesn't know you have a gun until you moonman him. well, not you. you have no balls. but a real man.

Niggers carry concealed with or without permit. Fuck off.

I'm not sure was trying to push some anti-gun angle as both stories involved conceal carriers helping cops out. I think he's just autistic.

Yeah, I think I messed up on that one. Belay my last, user-kun. Keep doing god's work.

You seem to have failed to realize that his story actually showed an example of a gun owner bringing down a criminal, right? Its meant as a refutation to the "good guys with guns bringing down bad guys with guns is a myth" drivel the lberals say.

Ignore

If you're going to contact your Rep. or Congressmen be sure to also push for the Hearing Protection Act H.R. 367 to.

This

Who the fuck are you shilling for?????!

This is GOOD OLE FASHIONED AMERICAN CONTACTING YOUR REP ya faggot.

Gtfo kike

indulge in self procreation you sexually active male canine descendant

To ensure that our Second Amendment right does not disappear when we cross state lines,
Rep.
Richard
Hudson
(NC
-
08)
introduced
the
Concealed Carry Reciprocity
Act of 2017
with strong support by major
pro
-
Second Amendment
groups
. This legislation will:

E
nsure that valid concealed carry permits issue
d
in one state are valid for carrying concealed handguns
in other states that recognize their own resid
ent’s right
to concealed carry;

A
llow those from constitutional carry states the ability to carry in other states that recognize their own
resid
ent’s right to concealed carry;

Put the burden of proof clearly on the state to show that an individual carrying concealed did not
comply with the law, thus protecting law
-
abiding gun owners from onerous civil suits;

Provide legal protections against states that violate the intent of th
is bill, making attorney’s fees and
damages available to victorious plaintiffs in civil suits, as well as to defendants who prevail in criminal
cases; and

Allow individuals who are carrying concealed to do so in the National Park System, National Wildlife
Refuge System, and on lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management, Army Corps of
Engineers and Bureau of Reclamation.
Each state retains the authority to determine regulations for carrying within their borders, as well as for the
carry permits or
licenses that are issued under their law.

Sorry about how fucked up the copypasta is.

YOU BETTER BE

Problem. From the text of the bill:

So a Texan can get a CCW at home and drive to Illinois with it. But if the state doesn't allow concealed carry, this doesn't apply. Guess what California will do five seconds after Trump signs this into law.

Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder will have a lot of fun fighting that one.

I remember one brief from two years ago he filed that was literally "dismiss this because I am Eric Holder". I'll see if I can find it for a good laugh.

Eric Holder is one of the most diseased traitors I've ever seen. I'll never forget the speech he gave about how the Constitution guarantees citizens' right to due process, but not necessarily to a jury trial. In his expert opinion, "due process" could easily mean five bureaucrats taking a secret vote on whether or not to kill you. I expected him to be fired the next day for that, but nope! Barack Israel Obama was just fine with it.

Holder was also the asshole who, in the Reno Justice Department, formulated the "too big to fail" doctrine, stating in a memo that prosecuting executives from "systemically important institutions" did more harm than good, even for serious felonies.

He's at the top of the list on DotR.

I don't see Trump admin tolerating any of this. He's pulled a lot of tricks out of his sleeve so far. I wonder what he'll conjure up to counter this.

I just remembered how Kek slew her the day before Trump's victory. lel

I literally could not give a flying fuck about "muh state rights". I want a white American ethnostate with zero shitskins, and only a race traitor would allow some asinine 'conservative principles' to stand in the way of that goal. Next you're going to say gassing kikes is wrong because we have laws against murder.

You can CC in most counties of California. If they tried to change that, they get fucking sued a million times over.

You can CC in California? How does CCW in California work? You got me wondering.

You have to have a permit to conceal carry. You get it from the county sheriff.

Well no shit. Let me elaborate a bit. Is it extremely restricted, as in a stupid long background check? Do they give it out if you have a pulse, or does it vary wildly depending on the county? Does each county and/or city have it's own rules or does California practice any form of positive pre-emption?

You sound like an ignorant old racist asshole imo, Why don't you fuck off bitch.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE NIGGER

Most states constitutions, but a couple, have the right to keep and bear arms in them.

Plus SCOTUS has already tied the bill of rights to the states.

Commies can get fucked.

Obviously not in RACISTLAND.

OY VEY THIS PICTURE IS EXTREMELY RACIST JUST LIKE STATES RIGHTS AND FEDERAL RIGHTS THEY ALL NEED TO GO LIKE GUNS YOU DON'T WANT THE SIX GORILLION AGAIN DO YOU

Don't forget about the 2017 "Hearing Protection Act" to take Suppressors of the NFA like the rest of cucked of Europe already does.

nra ila.org/articles/20170109/nra-applauds-the-introduction-of-the-hearing-protection-act-hr-367

archive.is/L0VC1

I think someone already got the suppressor act, but I could whip up a copypasta for that too just in case.

I made a thread on /k/ but it got little response for some reason.

I come and go from /k/. It must have been when I wasn't around, or I would have helped bump it. Holla Forums is a better place for these things as they get a lot more love.

Time to send 5000 copies of this to Cory Booker!

Apparently it's easy to get in most of the state. Unsurprisingly LA and SF are the exception.

I had no idea.

How about reopening the Machinegun Registry so people can own CHEAP machine guns again instead of overpriced old stuff?

Just kill me.

Good luck buying a handgun in California though. They got that microstamp thing and "approved" gun list. So basically no one sells handguns in California right now.

Can you at least get a decent revolver for carry?

IDK take a look

certg uns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp

My bet is that jose and manuel can get you any gun if you got the money to pay them.

just nuke the NFA and the 1985 law.
fuck registries you cuck

>>>/israel/

Only humans have rights. Governments only have powers.

Individual rights >> State powers > Federal powers.

You think niggers follow laws. That's a stupid thing to say and you are a stupid person for saying it.

I love showing that to gun grabbers

You shills really don't know where you are?

I would justify the cost of using actual ovens to kill you all. [that is a lot of money, be grateful]

Carrying is however so you have to either allow concealed or open carry or both, but you can't say "neither" because Americans have the right to keep and bear arms.

That link, once fixed, does not work. Got another one?

nvm this i figured it out. that list is shit btw, but at least there's a few decent pieces.

NFA 34, GCA 68, and the Hughes amendment needs to go.

This.

Reported.

So a bill that would allow rural white Californians to waltz into any liberal city center with an open carry on their hip and cause the entire neighborhood to go into meltdown mode? Every single day until the end of time?

Pretty much.

I hope you realize that Reno quote about Trump never being president was fake.

Ask that Feinstein cunt if kikes would rather be shot or beaten to death with digging tools?

Rigjt to bear arms, prote tion against illegal search and siezure.

Try again, Moishe.