I'm not sure where to post this,so I chose a few places

I'm not sure where to post this,so I chose a few places.
My younger brother killed himself 3 days ago.
He was only 16.
He had been talking to me about it for the last month,but I thought that he wasn't serious.
I checked his laptop browser history,and I found that he had been visiting a site called 8ch.net/suicide/.
I believe he found the means and encouragement to kill himself from this website.
I haven't told my parents yet,because they're still in shock.
If you assholes here contributed to my little brother's death in any way…well, fuck you and your actions will be brought to justice.

k

Chalk another one up to communism, religion of death.

there is literally nothing wrong with suicide. Kill yourself moralfaggot

ANOTHER VICTIM OF COMMUNISM

WE'RE COMING BUCKOS

I doubt many people here also post there.
I am sorry for your loss, though.

You should follow his example.

He did it Wrong!

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always difficult when a loved one passes, especially when they are so young.
Best of luck to you and your family in the time to come.
I'd advise against visiting image boards in this manner, there are many autistic people on these sites who find it difficult to relate to human emotions and the world outside of internet.
Again, sorry for your loss.

Sorry for his loss, but

probably had more to do with his decision than any website did. You gotta take people seriously when they talk like that, especially when they're so young.

NO BULLY

I'm sure you're trolling but, you should really post there instead of here man. Sorry if it is true. Life sucks though.

Sorry for your loss.

What does that have to do with Holla Forums?

what's with all these fags saying "sorry for your loss", lol did you personally murder that guy? What the hell are you sorry for?

Much respect for not losing it amidst all these immature fuckfaces.

There's nothing that I can say to someone in such a horrific situation so I have nothing to say.

Hey m8, send me your bank details, I'm a nigerian prince.

Another victory for communism. Hail Jim Jones.

Then it's more your fault than ours, isn't it.

You're posting on the wrong board.
>>>/suicide/

Now go kill yourself.

nice troll post. this is old as fuck

Ok? Sorry for ya loss OP but this board is probably the nicest most solidary board out of the active ones, so I doubt it was them.

Suicide is never caused by random people on the internet, check out his circumstances in real life as to why he committed suicide. This comes from someone who was in therapy for being suicidal.

also
You have noone to blame but yourself you fucking moron.

Yeah fucking right

Below the superficial ideological infighting you would be surprised, comrade.

Maybe…

maybe…

if this is true then sorry for you loss, but why would you post it on this board and blame people here? a lot of things could have lead up to his death, and the most likle board to blame would be /suicide/.

sorry for your loss but we are not related to that board

wrong board, sorry about your brother though.

such niceness, such solidarity, truly humbling. Stalin would approve.

Sorry, it was my fault, I told him to do it.

He meant solitary, obviously, we're a secluded board.