So what happened to this?

So what happened to this?
First season was okay, the characters were solid the cast was simple as they should be for 6 episodes, the plotlines were understandable and the unavoidable gender/race talk was pretty balanced and showed that while there was unfairness/assumptions that wasn't a reason of why things couldn't work alone.

Season 2 isn't complete shit, in fact is probably the best if it's genre right now but is shit compared to season 1 and ranks way higher on forced SJW shit I'm not a /poltard/ I don't care for liberal morals as long as it isn't weakly delivered.
And when Maureen finally gets in motion.
And Frank's just boring.
The only interesting plotlines are Bill and Kevin's.

You really gotta work on your wording here. Most of this was a jumbled mess.

I'm sleepy, angry and curious.

Bill Burr has been leaning more and more to the left and self censoring himself over the years. He also has a kid now, it added many more responsibilities and Bill likely was less involved with the 2nd season. Especially since his wife is a feminist stay at home mom who doesn't do any chores and Bill is the one that has to pick up the slack. And that's on top of acting, voice acting, working on new material, weekly podcast, comedy tours, and talk show appearances.

I like the cute butt Maureen is getting in those last episodes.

You going out of your way to post "I'm not a /poltard/" shows you exactly why you're having a problem.

You're in denial.

Not really, I don't overdose on red pill until it kills me, most stormfags are literal neets that don't interact with other people thus become completely egotistical regarding their perspective on problems, yes, libtards have no self esteem but I'm not going to ignore other people exist, have feelings and interact with me.

My biggest problem is mostly that they spent this whole season focusing on Frank and Sue's marriage while the kids were so heavily neglected they got into all kinds of fucked up shenanigans. Bill just kept getting shit on and I guess he was supposed to learn that life isn't fair but you still gotta work at it, but instead he just had a week of rebellious behavior then he just chilled out for no reason and basically had no repercussions for his dickishness. I really hope the next season (if we get one) focuses on Frank trying to be a better father because as much as I love the asshole dad archetype this shit is getting old and it's bordering on child services tier neglect.

I liked the whole thing except the twist ending.

Christ, user. Could you project anymore? Have your coming out thread on Holla Forums. They'll laugh at you more.

what?

He's a halfchan refugee. Tell him to go eat shit, user.

neglect is how kids in the 70's were raised, it's all over the show. The implicit disregard for feelings and safety is the basis of the show's comedy.

As for the rest of you fags, this season was great, even better than season 1. Fuck your "Gotta find a hidden lefty agenda in everything" fun-spoiling mentality.The only downside is the twist ending because no show improves when a baby is added to the cast.

what, because he implied he likes lolis? that's not a crime in my books. we could use more of that, actually.
still not sure what he's talking about though.

I mean that I like the process of lolis maturing, not lolis themselves neither hebes, since those are static, but the process of maturing, in this case I noticed that the animators took effort on Maureen's butt now being big enough to lift her skirt, a thing I would've noticed if it was there before so that changed, so mostly I get off on educational diagrams of the process of puberty.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO 4CHAN YOU FUCKING REFUGEES

Lurk moar then come back newfag.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/4chan/

That's a very strange filename for that image.

He's probably one of those dumb fucks that actually DLs CP whenever it's posted.

call me when there's actual loli fanservice

west makes best lolis

post proof of your autistic ramblings

>>>/4chan/

Who crosses their arms like that?

they permabanned me ;(

Stay there.