Other urls found in this thread:

utorrent.com/
github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/commit/40a5b632230055e486d9310e79bdc91f4820ee59
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

this is rtorrent you disgusting windows user

Poo in the loo rakshasa.

Just use telnet.

You didn't explain how it's dead, what bug are you encounter that kills it? Regardless of what it is, use their issue tracker, Holla Forums is not your personal rtorrent tech support, faggot.

is rtorrent feature complete? no
does rtorrent have bugs? yes
does rtorrent have well organized source? no
does the rtorrent dev give a shit? no

Use utorrent.com/ it has many of nice "features", does not have bugs, source is so organized they hide it from public, as mere mortals would die of dopamine overload should they look at it and developer gives so much shit they even make custom ads tailored to you just for your pleasure.

the fuck is wrong with you, mate?

No.

This is a cis-free board

This. I'm still using rtorrent because it just werks. I'll change to transmission someday; maybe with 2.94 since a big update to the DHT code was pushed after the 2.93 release.

It IS abandonware but you're retarded. Last commit on the feature-bind branch is the 30/01/2018.

what does feature-bind mean?

It's for ipv6 support, I think.

user, I...

github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/commit/40a5b632230055e486d9310e79bdc91f4820ee59

Or maybe it's to bind to an inet.

Tell me what's wrong with it. Does it need to be upgraded or are you just inventing problems that don't exist?

I use rtorrent and I had no idea what this was. Next time put at least a minute worth of effort into your threads. This isn't cuckchan.

1) It crashes daily on musl (Alpine) for me
2) It has a known bug where it uses a lot more I/O than needed
3) Some important PR (like FUCKING TORRENT SEARCH) will never be merged

And by search, I just mean filtering the current view with a word. i.e. "/mytorrent"

>muslim
well, you have no one to blame but yourself