This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me...

This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me. I'm glad they're moving away from silly and childish supernatural threats and digging into what actually has people scared these days.

The scene when trump wins. That tapped into a deep font of collective misery everyone felt that day. I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence. The squads might now come tomorrow, or next week, or even a year from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.

I think this will be thier most successful season yet, IF the loonies we share the site with don't end up doing something drastic IRL against the directors and writers because they dared defy the "god-emperor".

(it really IS a cult, isn't it?)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Cult
variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-night-writers-donald-trump-trevor-noah-samantha-bee-tca-1202510355/
8ch.net/pol/res/10572343.html#q10572370
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/
archive.is/bFmRu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news, latinos can't communicate in english much less afford a computer and internet connection

Listen, man. I'm pretty much a veteran on the internet. I've been on since 2009 and you know what? Pretty much, I've been through hell and back… several times. And guess what? You can celebrate while you can… let's just say that. Because the point of the story is… pretty much. We'll see who the one who's fucking standing victorious at the end of this fucking war.

Shut up, hole!

any "4chan guys" here?

Ravioli, ravioli stop staring at my bathing loli!

It's mantra.
"Just look a picture of Trump in the face and repeat 'I AM NOT AFRAID!' over and over again."

why is shitting on people with mental health problems ok? Virgin basement dwellers are free game? I keep coming across this everywhere and it just makes me feel even more shit knowing I'm the most hated demographic. We got blamed for both London terror attacks too, "these guys are just pathetic virgins" said on all the radio stations. I know there's some faggot on here who will show his edge justifying this, tell me why this is ok.

it's pretty spot-on in all honesty though.

It's always been "cool" to shit on nerds and geeks (geeks less today since these people appropriated the word and built the "geek culture").

I haven't seen the clip but maybe it might help you not to care what the media says. They're usually full of shit.

They failed to make trump supporters look bad. All I see are liberals being pussies and cry babies.

I have a feeling we will see a clown movement spawn by NEETS being demonized by fake le geek cultural crowd.

Well we already got Juggalos fighting the alt right.

I actually know a woman here in europe whose hubby developed an anxiety disorder when the dahnald got elected, fucking sad and hilarious how easy it is to emotionally manipulate people

a guy on a thing said something very true recently, and I know he didnt vote for the orange retard(I did):

its not illegals or arabs worried about him, at least not nearly to the extent that all these fucking virtue signalling pansexual yuppie cocksuckers are

anyhow so far hes been a shit president, at least he hasnt started a new war yet like hillary would have, what a fucking pushover though, goddamn

That's a joke, right?

I have only watched a couple of episodes of AHS so I don't know anything about it or this. But the opening scene was great. I couldn't tell if it was making fun of liberals or not, but showing them breaking down in tears like they were watching a terrorist attack was great.(Un?)fortunately I got distracted by burger so I quit watching after the first break and I wasn't much of a fan of the show to begin with. Is this some sort of spin-off?

I can't even remember large groups of people who disliked/hated Obama getting elected or re-elected having a panic attack, or rioting in the streets, or beating up civilians and cops because they supported Obama.

Pretty sure they are afraid. The hours and hours of propaganda against Trump, mocking him and his supporters or anyone who is more neutral of him, the fact that there were very few talking bad or mocking Obama on cable TV or daily news, or talk shows or comedies because it was racist. The fact that people crashed Canada's migration page or ran away to Canada, it isn't fear at all.

AHS is pure Liberal/Jew/Commie propaganda.
The first season was pretty cool and the degeneracy wasn't really promoted as a good thing. I guess this is to reel in the goyim.
2nd was also pretty cool but this is when the obvious kike propaganda set in over time. It ends with the GILF teaching the MC's mulatto daughters feminism and they're aliens or some shit
3rd season is absolute garbage. They removed everything that made the show watchable and made it a full on nigger and woman party. One of the subplots is a racist's disembodied head being forced to watch Roots. Don't waste your time with this one.
I had to actually look it up to remember the next two seasons. That's how unmemorable they are
4th is shit but not as bad as 3. They expect you to feel sad for a deformed midget dressed like a chicken but it's funny instead. They kill an evil white man at the end.
5th: I watched only the first episode of this and quit. It's literally just fags wandering around doing fag things and features Lady Gaga.

Based on it's track record, I'd say they're dead serious about the scene in the OP.
Just for the record, I watched it with my gf who had a big pussy that I enjoyed. I wouldn't watch any of this of my own accord.

you sound like an asshole

you sound like you dont have anything to say nigger, maybe you should suck someones dick instead of pestering me, hows the weather btw

This shit is fucking hilarious and then you realize this isnt a parody or satire or anything and it gets even more hilarious.

Dropped.

sauce?

Holy shit this has to be satire.

I can literally taste the salt on the writer's dinner table.

Considering most of these 'virgin basement dwellers' are white, middle class males, it's perfectly okay to demonize and dehumanize them. Society shouldn't be surprised though when these 'demons' wake up from their slumber and become lone wolves.

American Horror Story still I think.

They're trying to be a bit subtle in their jabs at Trump and his supporters.

Really subtle

I cannot believe this isn't a parody.

interesting and telling choice of word

lmao, who's the writer of this season?

you sound like an asshole

Fucking Israelis

Holy shit

I think they're sworn to eat salt until trump leaves in 7 years time.

glond brutf is over kiddo, he won't last until the end of the month.

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

That gave me a good chortle I don't think these names could get any more esoteric.

I'm a Latin American too, and guess what? I'm thriving in my country (Brazil), so fuck off, get out of the USA, scum.
You have no rights on a land which is not yours, you should, must, be treated like shit.

Drngf is finished you fucking nazi, irony wont help you

Not everyone can live in South Brazil or the coast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Cult

This is either going to get really funny or really retarded. My money is on both.

No I'm doing fine with a sense of humour as are you clearly.

yeye. +1 upvote. cumskins mad we wuz kangz n we bout to b agan. drumpf is a cheeto face fag. fuk nigga

Is this satire? please tell me it is. I refuse to believe this is unironic. This is the kind of lunacy you would read in Holla Forums stories about libshit reactions.

I LIVE IN FUCKING AMAZONIA

This is some fresh copypasta. Is AHS /ourguy/?

I agree, white Europeans should leave America.

Salt mining is a real and growing industry in Trumps America.

fake news, there is no internet in amazonia

There isn't an America at all without European settlement.

Vai pra merda, eu sou Brasileiro, vivo no Amazonas e tenho internet sim, você que é um lixo que tem que fugir pros EUA porque é um peso social, destruidor de civilizações, peso-morto, sangue-suga.

Ever heard of the Solutreans?
Also, right of conquest. America would be literally nothing without Europeans.

Part of me wants to believe this is taking the piss out of liberal fear. This is so hysterical and hyperbolic. If AHS weren't so pozzed, I wouldn'thave known better. This is their actual fears. Goddamn.

The funny part is "Cult" applies more to them.

projecting, i'm from italy

Geek and Nerd has become synonymous, and the "nerd culture XD" types have driven actual nerds out of their own community, filling the void with attention whores in super slut cosplay, self important actors from endless super movies, and cheap merchandise.

They never stopped hating actual nerds. That's why they absolutely frothed at Gamergate. How dare those nerds stand up?

Try pitching actual nerd shit at them and watch them balk. "Oh its a Friday night. Want to stay in and play old school chart heavy ad&d"?

The one thing that gets my schnaudenfreude hard is that the same people who are bitching about Trump's overreach of power are the same ones who were fine when Obama was using his overreach of power to spy on citizens and drone strike people and write executive orders.

So basically only watch the first 2 seasons. Gotcha.

Jesus do the writers have no self awareness.

ooga booga gib banana

Calma, anãozinho.

Are you guys just pretending to not understand? AHS has always been half parody/half horror/half retarded. It's clearly taking the pies out of libs.

So are you just gonna pretend that AHS doesn't sincerely believe their own tripe? The first season has a whole long spiel about "why do men oppress us so?" from a young/old whore

What kind of person is this blue hair fag supposed to represent? At first I assumed he was some kind of weird caricature of a Holla Forumslack (by people who don't even know what Holla Forums is)
but now I'm not so sure.

Found Flix vid on the episode.

What the fuck are you even doing here?

You're trying too hard to come off as unnatural and not from around these parts. Type better.

unlimited bait works etc.

How are the cult the bad guys again? They are far more likable than the main characters.

Democrats party using non-political media and tv shows to create partisan brainwashing who in the end are just these evil vermins trying to manipulate, shaming, demoralize, demonize people just because they aren't in power

Should be considered a crime the repulsive democrats party try to use these strategies of manipulation, democrats party, the shit from DNC in all wikileaks, all fake news

Should be a crime democrats party fake news, manipulation, lies, and use the media for partisan brainwashing manipulation

USA have the most repulsive corrupt political manipulator group with full lobby in 80% of the media always trying to make partisan manipulation

Should be considered a crime democrats party try to produce monopoly to shill and manipulate for themselves in hope to get power

Democrats party would make USA society sick at least since 2004 if this means election and power for DNC, Democrats party are repulsive and dirty in their cheating and dirty tricks for power

It's probably meant to be meta given how overexaggerated Trump supporters were given that the same theme of "dum hicks voted for orange nazi" are covered in over 1000000 hitpicies and in the news. , but it's probably meant to be unironically serious since they love to smell their own farts.

I'm not even American but I can see that the people who voted for Trump are exclusively uneducated rural idiots who are also racist/sexist at the same time.

Hillary proposed many far better solutions than Trump ever did and with her massive amounts of accomplishments and actual political experience, she was the best person to be president.

Compare that to Trump who was a KKK Nazi who routinely sexually harass all women, is a misogynist, racist against all races especially blacks and mexicans and is a bankrupt businessman who's only claim to fame was a reality show with him spouting a dumb catchphrase, it's amazing that he won in the first place.

Maybe America deserves to burn for electing an amazingly stupid person into the white house.

Nearly got me for a sec, 12/10.

I hope that your migrants enjoy driving trucks into their new caliphate.

What are some of the better solutions proposed by Hillary, and why are they better than Trump's proposals?

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war?

If only. If anything got clear these past months is that he has too little power - congress, both Dem and Rep simply don't let him govern.
We discovered by electing him that there's a lot of rotten apples who were masquerading as good guys before in D.C.

Oh, If only…

Most emigrated themselves to Israel and America on their own volition.
Have you ever Haavara Agreement before?

Why don't they go back to Mexico as well?

Fuck off, Americans are for the USA, not for the World.

How much PROPAGANDA do you drink every day? Must be like water for you.

She had no solutions. Trump had, but he's folding on them due to Congress.

Okay, you're larping.

America deserves to burn because it's a jewish puppet-state and it allowed non-Whites to become citizens.

ay lmao

This has to be a secretly pro trump season. No one can have this level of self unawareness.

AH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do they always do this?

What are some of the better solutions proposed by Hillary, and why are they better than Trump's proposals?

The more stuff I've seen this year I think it can be possible to have such insane levels of self unawareness.

10/10

So it's a season-long arc of The Intimidation Game? This is the best thing I ever heard of.

If virgin men are so dangerous, then why isn't the government doing everything they can to get waifus for us, uh I mean them? They're just using the least dangerous demo as a scapegoat. Rather pathetic for a bunch of wealthy, hedonistic elites.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

I'm pretty sure AHS is supposed to be a "dark comedy"

When has that been done before?

It's pretty entertaining how the media made so many liberals intensely fearful of the Don.

They've worked so hard trying to demonize Trump and his supporters, yet have only succeeded in making themselves and liberals tired and fearful.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-night-writers-donald-trump-trevor-noah-samantha-bee-tca-1202510355/

When you see interviews like these it makes it all the more obvious how these writers aren't even really trying to entertain, they're just wanting propaganda to placate themselves with.

Is he our guy?

This isn't satire, this is genuine liberal salt in television form.

I'm an Uber driver and the reactions after the election from passengers made it obvious all that lunacy you'd see in Holla Forums stories is routine. Even the bullshit with people going on about privilege, I've heard obese white women carry on with each other about privilege a number of times and never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of it.

People understand the comedy aspect, the problem is you get bits like with the Asian guy where the writer is clearly just wanting to vent their own frustrations. The pardoy aspect in the shit is about as ham fisted as what you'd find in your average liberal comic.

I'd believe this was all a parody mocking libshits but then I remember that the showrunner for this is the faggot pedophile who made glee so it's probably 100% serious.

That comic really needs an edit centering around trap-loving, closeted gays.

I think it's pretty pathetic that they will still be asshurt after this season ends. They're egotistical narcissists who can't stand losing once.

It's not like if Trump was the cheeto hitler that they're thinking of. He has been implementing policies that favor the left as opposed to the right, see how he cucked out on DACA and Syria recently.

Woah, did you make that just now or did that exist before I made that comment? What else can you grant me, wish granting fairy of Holla Forums?

I found your joke idea funny, tbh.

Only redditors act surprised when OC is posted.

????

you did it man

I'm not surprised that it was posted, merely that it was posted so fast.
At any rate, if I'm going to post I should at least be on topic. This show looks like it's either the most brilliant satire or the dumbest tumblr pandering ever. Either way, should be a fun little shit show. I find it hard to believe lines like "I don't believe anything until Rachel Maddow says it" could ever be delivered genuinely.

The White House has been signalling that it wants to get immigration reform like the Raise Act passed, in the mean time we have a six month period of DACA being wound down.

This is being interpreted by some like Ann Coulter as Trump wanting to give up on doing a wall and instead grant amnesty to 40 million illegal aliens.

I almost want to watch this ironically if they are able to keep this level of stupidity up. Would be the first time I watch American Horror Story. The best parodies are ones that don't realize they are a parody.

You have to go back.

The very top of keks, I could not fucking believe that was the real line, I went back and played it again just to be sure.

Oh and that bit "OMG you can't self-harm again girlfriend!" Holy shit. Did they find the writing staff for this season on Tumblr?

the 6 months was the force congress to act or else they'd get destroyed by primaries in the midterms imo
Wish we started building the wall day 1 tho

I feel lucky to be here to witness this

Was the guy who made that comic actually Japanese or is he white?

What kind of drugs are you taking and where can I find some?

American Nip I believe.

This looks pretty funny. I have never enjoyed this show but I'll be watching this season.

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you mercenary guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil flight now that papa bear Bane is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a threat before throwing you out of a plane: This is a blip. A temporary change in the flight plan. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of the wreckage to meet a few operatives that aren't like you. You are born in the darkness, moulded by it. We are not.

Nice, a truly initiated post

It really, really makes me think. So Trump supporters are equivalent to Palestinians, meaning they're impotent, radicalized losers with no future, destined to be stateless, homeless dreggs. But then again, the PLO or Muslim Brotherhood never did win an Israeli election did they? So Harold's smug condescension in that scene doesn't really add up. The intifada has already won.

Also

He says smugly after his friends were sobbing and having suicidal thoughts. But this is an accurate view into a liberal mind-they project their own fears, prejudices, and biases onto others. The question is what are the writers thinking? They must be aware. This HAS to be a satire.

Poe's law has come into full effect not just on News channels, but on regular entertainment television. What a time to be alive!

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious

Take a look at the twitters of the two writers and you will realize it is not satire, one is a literal fedora tipper who wants a bright future for LGBTQ television and the other is sperging out about trump being a nazi.

So after googling for a second, apparently there's a MAJOR PLOT TWIST where it turns out the main character voted for Jill Stein, a fact which she only told her (now furious) best friend, and must live with the guilt and shame. And some right wing extremists pelt Mexicans with urine balloons so that they can provoke them and play victim. Truly this television program is an unflinching view into the reality we currently live in. And apparently this is all from one episode? Can you imagine the gold mine that's waiting for us? Finally I'm excited about TV again.

Thank you Mr. Shillman. Could you please keep it off /cow/

Why is Lex Luthor in this?

Are they making fun of how retarded liberals are?
I genuinely don't know what angle they're getting at here. Maybe this is genius.

Literally the opposite of real life

Oh boy le spooky twist when this show is in the shitter. The democratic party was everyone all along. Only a magic anarchist utopia saves the world with strong females leading the defense. Ignore their girly penises.

Through their abandonment of God, they resorted to believe in a false idol that has consistently failed them. They're not happy, not because Trump lost the election, but because they're consistently forming the wrong solutions while not realizing that they missed the first step.

The reason why liberals make the extra effort of bending the truth is because their ideals are entrenched in pure falsehood. If there's anything that compulsive liars loathe, it's hearing the truth and seeing it prevail.

can someone explain to me how he's the evil one here? He acts like an asshole and harasses them so in response they brutally beat him to near death. Do normies think this is justified just because of racism?

this scene sent shivers down my spine tbh

should be renamed american comedy story this shit is hilarious

Yes, that's the idea. Remember the Punch a Nazi thing? Basically, if you're a white man, you're evil and violence against you is justified. I'm not sure if you realize this, but the world is a shithole, and the masses are braindead cattle.

Nigga I'm latino myself and all I can say is eres un pendejo patetico

As for the episode at first I thought it was just a 40yo's idea of what cuckchan is but then they have a bitch talking about "cookie breathing" and another bitching that cnn didn't give her a trigger warning for trump winning (how can you be this fucking self-centered?) so honestly I don't know if they are making fun of neets posting pepes or the sjws and their autistic screeching

I think they don't realize how insanely armed most fucking white males are. And that's without counting ex-military

And yet these cucks are asking for a civil war, might as well shoot themselves now

I been thinking, what if its all a charade? what if they are just pretending so it wont be so obvious how this is going to end?

The parts depicting liberals are too retarded, they look like a caricature written by Holla Forums, makes the characters completely unlikable because even most liberals aren't this retarded

The irony of the intifada part is that lefties have been bitching for decades about the poor palestineans and their fight against the evul israel so with this line they are basically saying the alt-right are the oppressed and these richfag lefties are the oppressors

Can you even imagine being so brainwashed this seems like good television to you?

Even in the Bush era when I wanted to see the guy dead, this would have struck me as awful cringe.

So, is this a way to make the Pro-Trump side look crazy for the morons who watch this? I'm pretty sure everyone who wanted Trump to win was just laughing their asses off imagining all the salt and the fact that the lugenpresse had their filthy lying mouths shut even if for one night. This shit looks like CuntBusters, only the people making it can't see how fucking terrible it really is.

It's honestly not that far off. I expect this is them trying to parody both sides, but trying for just a lightly funny version of liberals while going full neo-nazi whackjob for the right.

How dare you not immediately think about aborting your theoretical child, goyim should kill as many potential children as possible. Africans, Mexicans, and Muslims will make up the population numbers necessary for SS.

Isn't it usually the sjws that have blue hair?

That's the point. You can't show the truth of lefties or normies may not want to be associated with rainbow haired screeching trannies. The leftists will all be shown as prim and proper conservative individuals, not topless women covered in blood screaming about their axe wound's "voice".

I hope the OP is a parody

< A veteran

Reported.

The 1st episode was not bad.

The issue with you guys is that you're way too nice to people who routinely fuck you over. If they did this shit in Nigeria then all the staff would only be credited with their tombstones.

I'm not saying that you should hit them with a dodge charger, but they push you so much that you lash out at them and they whine that they didn't do anything wrong.

It's not that they're brainwashed, it's just that television has fallen downhill. Every show is so garbage on a technical, editing, pacing, and writing level that the mediocre HBO ones look passable. Even the HBO ones can't compare to a show like the Twilight Zone despite not having pornographic and left-wing shit. The writing is fundamentally bad because they parrot the same drivel that you hear in a Buzzfeed article as opposed to blending multiple philosophers, theology, and reality like The Twilight Zone did.

The newer shows have autistic level of clean cinematography, but that's not a compliment because you can easily notice the fake sets and shitty editing. It doesn't leave room for the mind to fill in detail.

All they needed to do to make this genuinely horror and not a total shillfest would have been to make the candidates fictional, but obvious parallels to the real ones. Then they could have exaggerated and blown out of proportion all they liked, turning the FRUMP supporters into actual cultists and supernatural horrors. This fig leaf of fiction is how politics have been historically handled by fiction franchises, for good reason. It's actually more effective poltically. It keeps the media company and the franchise from looking like naked propaganda. It avoids insulting a big slice of its potential audience.

HBO went full potato on this one. Half the country voted for this guy they're demonizing. This is a storytelling mistake a high school student with a handycam would make.

Maybe you guys don't remember that episode of Masters of Horror where the zombies of Iraq War vets vote Bushitler out of office

That at least contained an element of the fantastic. This show is just a liberal's trite political fantasies set to spooky music.

L O L

that pinky thing was actually sweet

You should seduce his wife

Goddamn it, I remember that.

What did she mean by this?

I only watched season three of AHS.
Should I check the others as well?

8ch.net/pol/res/10572343.html#q10572370

The first one was the best.

Then after Millenials were hooked on it, they started with the political bullshit.

2 was about fags and anti-christianity

3 about slavery and patriarchy

4 allegory to LGBT

5 about transgenders, was not that bad, might be worth a watch until you get bored

6 racemixing couple, worst season

7 - first episode was ok,

Were you living under a rock? He is totally trying to start a war with Best Korea right now. Can't have a country that is not controlled by big-nosed bankers, you know. That's not how the things are done. Not to mention that not only he did jack shit to mend relationship with Russia, he also made sure to destroy relationship with China.

Who is she?

roughly 20% of the US still supports drump. maybe 1% is the billionaires who support him b/c he's good for them, the rest is working class people who've been tricked. these people need to stop commiting terror attacks if they want to stop being demonized.

me

Just because they can't afford it doesn't mean the government isn't more than willing to provide it for them and make you foot the bill in taxes.

Kill yourself, dipshit.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/

How do you NOT know the answer to that question already?

Here's another one for you: DNA links Native Americans with Europeans | ScienceNordic: archive.is/bFmRu

Looks like this faggots didn't level up.

Maybe if antifa hadn't provoked them first, now you need to rip what you sow.

not bad, would date

Jesus Christ learn to crosspost
>>>Holla Forums10572370
Also get your tits out

Image if law and order SUV did a whole season on Gamergate?

oh yes they do

you're on an imageboard. people are supposed to be assholes here.

This screenplay plays out like a fucking satire greentext story

He deserved it. Throwing your piss at somebody is justification for a serious beating in my book.

I tried to make this into a greentext but it doesn't even sound too great in this format.

Everybody point and laugh at the brainlet Drumpfchump!

In some States, what he did is enough to justify shooting him down

Not bad but you've got to really get into that emotional mindset faggots have, and leave out little boy blue.

I only visit Redchannit via 1000 DarkWeb megaproxies

These Hollywood Fags are gonna rue the day RobloxGamer666 brings the thunder down on them, their shit is over, friendo

tits/timestamp or fake/gtfo

no tits yet

Plus you don't have to tiptoe around committing libel.

Leftists can't operate without idealizing some group of people as their noble comrades. They're done with the working class, but now it's people like South Americans and Muslims, both of whom have a very strong culture of what they would term 'toxic masculinity' and do not care for the trannies and fags they love. It's a very self-destructive attitude.

I'm sure that's accurate, like the election forecasts

Sounds about right.

heh I'm going to start calling them snowniggers from now on.

Didn't look up their names, might be thinking of someone else.

it's not even that fictional, lot's of dead people vote for the democrats

Even funnier now since South America seems to be rejecting leftism.

Did you watch OP's video? Trump supporter has blue hair. In reality, only marxist millennials have blue hair.

Speak American you taco eating faggot.

Her psychiatrist is a "4chan guy" that is IRL trolling her.

I bet that's the twist at the end

Forget English, they can't even speak Spanish properly

It's actually almost every thread on this board at the minute. Their idea of satire is changing trumps second name and pretending to be retarded.

that's where you are wrong, kiddo

which side are we talking about

Because they're white.

M8 South America has a long history of embracing fascism to combat the threat of communism. Look up the National Reorganization Process, Pinochet, the ARENA party in Brazil. They all positively make McCarthy look like a modern day democrat.

Who is she and does she have a penis?

They'll lapse out of in within a generation like the monkeys they are. South American politics is like trying to walk an overly energetic and blind dog near a cliff.

This shit is as blatant as when they tried to appropriate "snowflake".

Too bad HBO never caught on to the true Lovecraftian horror that is DOOMPAUL

Liberals never knew this feel

Is this a troll or has the abusive propaganda system effectively made you think you are inhuman because melanin n shit?

I>>875831
"empowered"
kek

LET THEM KNOW NOW

This one goes out to all the Clinton voters

This one's for the Berniebros

This one goes out to all my SAs inna hood

Goons. They are called Goons, person who most definitely doesn't do it for free.

No SA as in Spanish American as in what the vatos all call each other.

I've never bought into the Something Awful goon conspiracy. That site started to decline ten years ago and is a fucking nothingburger now. The idea there's an army of their forum users all shilling here night and day is insane.

I just know that this post is going to get shilled with a billion fags claiming "muh solutreans" even though that theory has been dead in the water for over a decade now.

Nice reddit speak there.

Eat shit, nigger.

Evan Peters yelling "YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!" and then humping the TV to the sound of rock music was the best part of the trailer.

If the whole show is this unintentionally hilarious, I might just give it a watch.

It doesn't even matter. Whites have lived here for over eight generations. Our ancestors fought and bled and died for these lands and built a goddamn civilization where there was nothing but wilderness and savage nomads. We have every right to kick out guests who were just allowed to waltz in, and now that they're here want to see us gone. Fuck the redskins and fuck the mestizos too. It's ours by right of blood.

Colonial nationalism is a joke.

Yes, do tell that to the Aztecs and the Incas. And how badly the Spanish fucked the Aztec's quite impressive water processing system and then afterwards had no clue how to rebuild.

You are all dregs of the old world scraped off from the cargo holds of arriving ship. Doesn't matter if pale, brown, or yellow, you all exist only to enable the colonial economy. Maybe you wouldn't be such a pathetic mongrelist, if set up some standards for your nation, instead of including everyone who can get tanned and exists in the region, but then you'd propably exclude your own mongrel ass.

Spotted the mexican.

You can't be that clever if a few hundred Dagos is all it takes to bring your society to it's knees.

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try.
I watched the third only because of Emma, to be honest.

They then doubled down and saturated everything in (((poz))) and (((diversity))). I don't even go to conventions anymore. They used to be great, but all these people came out of nowhere and ruined everything.

I posted this girl the last time one of you salty europoors was saying that shit and was told that Germans would accept her as fully German. We've been on "one drop rule" for centuries, we know how to do it correctly. You don't.

Enjoy your million North African immigrants this summer. Just like you have for the last seven summers.

Posted on wrong thread, lol, Holla Forums is filled with politics.
I found the trigger scenes really fun and comedic, I'm looking forward for the next episode. The supermarket one went for a little too long, though.
But other than that it lacked, it could've been funnier.