New Australian Lamb Advert Reeks With Kikery

OY VEY GOY DIDN'T YOU KNOW WE ARE ALL BOAT PEOPLE.

Another lamb advertisement in which kikes continue to push multiculturalism in Australia, this is not any different from last year in which the white men were portrayed as dumb or incompetent and Aboriginals as functioning members of society. Requesting webm of this as well as I cannot right now.

When can we uncuck Australian politics once and for all? How can we remove the influence that these media corporations have over the ordinary folk?

Other urls found in this thread:

themonkeys.co
instag
youtube.com/watch?v=MNE0Y5XH6Bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/british-conservationist-fights-to-save-threatened-seahorses-in-cambodia-35346196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only just noticed the sodomites when watching over it again. Dear god…

Every time I watch it, I just keep getting angrier.
I'm not even a true blue aussie, first gen slav migrant.

Do these fucks have a website or a fax number?

Searching now, seems like it is just a hashtag movement thing instead of a central website etc, will let you know if I find anything.

Meanwhile have the video from last year which is even worse.

trying to find the jew

what the fuck did i just find

Great find user, this is kind of creepy, how far does this lead? What can we find? Start digging!

Fuck off. My family came here generations ago to help build this fucking country. We didn't come here to leech off welfare and rape white people while bitching about racism.

I wanna go on a stabbing rampage in Tel Aviv
Fucking jews

So this is the guy who was the marketing manager for the advert. Name is Andrew Howie, doesnt set off any immediate alarm bells on my JDAR so signs point to useful idiot. Any interesting things so far?

Here is the FB profile of the marketing manager. From first looks it seems like nothing out of the ordinary so possibly a dead end. Seems just like a useful idiot leftist at the moment.

Actually just looks like a giant cuck, unlikely that he's a kike, but probably has Jew connections.

He could just be one of the few very good goyims that are unknowingly helping kikes.

lmao

I only live one suburb over this getting way to close to home

fug, my image got shorter when i tried to make it thinner
who the hell is christian jackson?

maybe marketing is just marketing

on one hand, you have poos who can't eat beef, and kebabs who can't eat pork, so they're probably playing up the "hey everyone eats lamb" while still selling beef and meat.

it wouldn't be that guy.

It would be the advertising agency who created this.

ad agency who did it is: themonkeys.co m.au/news/the-monkeys-latest-campaign-for-mla-celebrates-australia/

instag ram.com/p/BIHSRe1gXeP/

what a shitty commercial.

How hard is it to create an open flame to cook on.

also we should hang out

This was only a few years ago, now the progressives got their hands on it and every ad has been about multiculturalism.

Yeah it would make more sense to look at the people behind that since I cant really find any leads on this Andrew goy.

Aboriginals are literally subhuman, I know first hand from living in rural Australia where they roam around town drunk all day and litter the place with their presence. Urbanized abos are marginally better than the complete savages that inhabit the Australian landscape untouched by cultural marxism and degeneracy that is prevalent within the cities.

They might have been quite too good at raising fires.

that story sounds like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNE0Y5XH6Bo

3rd gen Aussie sheep farmer here. Please dig up what you can. My money is forced to go to MLA

Did not mean to sage. Have an upboat

8th gen Australian here, first ancestors were on the first free settler ship to the Swan River Colony. Abos lived here for fifty thousand years and still didn't invent anything that any of the ancient civilisations did in a quarter of the time. Lazy subhuman scum that need to be reminded by the government to not drink petroleum and sleep in the middle of the road, they have an average IQ of 65 and only Melbourne traitors see worth in them.

Just redo the same ad with Israel instead of Australia.

ACTIVATE THUMBS DOWN

(((Comments disabled)))

Kikes need to go back.

(to the ovens)

The (((natives))) look more like mudslimes from the middle east especially the one with the beard than Abbos, to be honest

i was waiting for the baby cannibalism to start, when do the boongs start eating each other and raping children?

It does for those veganfaggots, what are they going to eat? You going to make them starve to death? wow so progressive

They are doing this merely to poke the nest and make us feel powerless and insecure.

This advertisement campaign is one big Psyop.
Time to get angry Australia.

Abos complaining about multiculturalism is one of the last trump cards we have.

I AM IMMUNE I CAME BY LAND.

Tasmanian Abbos had actually forgotten how to make fire by the time the Brits arrived.

So women now control a multicultural group of slaves?

At least they're blatant.

Wow these lefties are really racist.

Abbos IQ: average about 50
White IQ: average over 100

We're all the same goy, these enlightened dark people can enrich you!

Fucking jews.

Apparently they ignored instinct before that and became a multicultural society.

Why did I dodge that bullet God kek?
Why do I exist at all?

ffs.

They had a bad habit of stealing from white settlers back in the day.

You're an abo?

Only a touch of tar.
Enough to probably have this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
occur to me and somehow have higher IQs that both parents.

Genes are a weird thing.

But hey, this would be a bullet to the PC bullshit if I exploited it :^)

Your kids will probably regress towards the mean of your parents unless you're some weird sort of mutant.

This is the thing about feminism that pisses me off the most. Before, a man could assume he would eventually marry and have children. If he worked hard he could get a job that supported a family or create something or he might inherit something, or he could go west and take a huge risk in the hopes that it might pay off. Now we don't have any of that, we don't even have a thing like the west where you can take a huge risk hoping to strike it big. It's been stolen from us. What took generations to build is being taken over by people who don't deserve to be here, let alone exist. AND WE'RE BEING TAXED TO PAY FOR THEM

Don't be so glum I'm sure things will work out for the best.

This what you deserve, tbh. Veganism is the only Aryan diet, that or hunting and fishing for your meat. Factory farming and bringing life into this world purely so you can eat it is spic-nigger-chink shit.

What irks me most is these people have no idea that the modern world which they enjoy so much is in fact European. I wish our ancestors never left Europe, or maybe just colonized Iceland, Greenland and Siberia. The rest of the world deserved to live as jungle people.

Let them remain as they are and we will fly around in our spacecraft taking pictures.

Ask the Tanzanians. they literally lost the recipe for fire

You mean tasmanian aboriginals?

They had their chance to civilize themselves, they've shown they aren't capable of that. I think we should kill them all.

I agree, accept that pastoralism is acceptable. Goats and Cows and Buffalo should used for milk, butter, cheese and farm work. Bees can also be used for honey.

Raising animals for slaughter is ghastly and evil. Hunting animals is lower class. Animals should only be eaten in an emergency.

We really should have ethnically cleansed africa and took the land for ourselves.

If you're Australian, this is a must read so you can stick it to leftists there. Many stories involving the genocide and hate-crimes against aboriginals have time and time again proven to be false, based on historically incorrect rumors, incomplete testimonies that were re-interpreted to suit a narrative or just outright fabricated. The author started off believing these stories at first as anyone else, but when he begun researching the citations themselves from these documentations he either couldn't find these exact claims from the sources or they've been re-interpreted to suit leftist's narrative. Ever since the author revealed this in his writing, he had became vilified among other historians.

I would agree to this if we could guarantee that those taking care of these animals and using them were white. I suppose what I mean is that whites are the only ones who can be trusted to treat animals decently (sometimes they don't, but overall we are better with animals than any of the shitskins or slant eyes)

Sounds like my cup of tea. I've been aware for a while about the bullshit that was the 'stolen generation' and how it was basically an early form of child protection services.

i haet this cunt

I agree. As long as the animals are treated nicely which is not hard.

To be fair Poo-In-Loos tend to be kind to the aminals, and vegetarian to boot

It's literally impossible for the chinks. I view Chinks as more dangerous than niggers because they can wear the disguise of civilized human beings, but behind closed doors they are more cruel than any nigger.

Aryan blood tbhfam

This might get me banned, but I view some Poo-In-Loos as white.

See

You're unlikely to find a northern Poo that is pure, but you can get pretty close.

I didn't even try.

Btw, does anyone else love pictures of whites hanging out with peaceful animals, it's the one thing that keeps me from going totally blackpill and makes me realize that the white race needs to be preserved.

There is a reason why we said some poos are white. Find a picture of the Hindu mass slaughter festivals, and you'll see a lot of brown skin.

Look at how dark their skin is. If this isn't proof that not all Indians are the same race, then I don't know what is.

I liked it, up until 2:00

Wew, what a load of disgusting subhumans.

If you believe that don't look into what they do to the males or the the cows after they get too old.

This is true of Chinks in general, and female chinks in particular. Niggers are too dumb to think about someone else's or something else's experience. Chinks know and don't care, or else take sadistic pleasure in another's suffering.

Contrast it to these white vegans, (veganism was invented by a white British man named Donald Watson) I think it's safe to say that brown Hindus are not peace lovers.

(Also, nearly all conservation of species is done by whites. Our race travels all over the planet to save animals from subhumans.)

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/british-conservationist-fights-to-save-threatened-seahorses-in-cambodia-35346196.html

kek I'm calling all tasmanians this from now on

Especially the stolen generation. My ancestor was beaten, abused and eventually sought shelter with a white family as a child.

t. this guy

This is why I am still pissed off at full bloods. Whites scold for discipline to work. They do it for arbitrary nothings. Thanks to my ancestor my family is far wealthier than the average full blood.
You pieces of shit need to behave and learn to work.

The lack of self awareness here is peculiar.

That guy is not an albino.

He has to be european.

No, some Indians seriously look like that. Why do you think Hitler was so interested in Hinduism and the vedas?

I said this earlier, north Indians are of Aryan descent. Nobody even checked my dubdubs :^(

Nice digits, fam

That looks like our world for the next 500 years at least.

Geographic isolation is a hell of a world divider.
I want the whites to retain their nation, then work at developing the world for the weak and meek.
That is, for black people who will not be good enough to work in space.
Then we take out the black people that do well on earth.

It sounds disgusting, but let's face it - automation means it won't be that bad.

because they are white. atleast the northern ones.

do you know that East asians are actually More closely related to Africans.

Note: they also lack the semetic genes.

I have desi friends, they never seem to lie.

Thx

But they're not..

Wouldn't surprise me at all, tbh.

the Group of people that classify as Aryan are: Persian, Kurd, Afghan, Indian, Germanic, some other minor people.

I wonder if it ever occurred to Vince while he was plotting to strangle Meryl in the green room that we were going to fixate on that look on his face as the outer reflection of white indignation and rage?

But they are. They share same DNA, Archeological evidence proves first chinese were black.
Even in biblical reference, they come from the same line of the family.

Ham -Literal meanings are hot, burnt or dark
Son was Canaan -(Mongols, Chinese, Japanese, Asians, Malayasians, AmerIndians2, Eskimos, Polynesians, Pacific Islanders, related groups)

My mother (in the hopes of stopping my "descent into madness") pointed out to me that Indians are technically classed as "Caucasian."

but she's right.

WE

Oh sure, technically.

Were those supposed to be Abos in the beginning? I've never seen one in person but I thought they looked more subhuman than that. Were they using Quadroons?

what a comfy ad, being an australian is nice sometimes

Not technically, Its fact.

Watch this video, Chinks are just slightly less ugly niggers with higher IQs, far more disturbing than the abbos of Africa.

Well, we'll have to agree to disagofuckyourself. They may be Caucasian in name, but most whites I know don't use their left hands as toilet paper.

You're a slow one aren't you, boy.

I'll watch it when you do your part by posting WUZ like a good Holla Forumsack.

Are you that butt-hurt pajeet from the Canada is about to get Somalied thread?

It doesn't matter what you believe or what they use to wipe their ass.

Caucasian means Caucuses and asian. Generally mid-east.

North indians are caucasians, I dont know if south indians would be labeled as that they are probably more aboriginal.

the indian caste system was originally a race thing.

WUZ

I thought the first chinese were ayys

Horrific demons.

May the vengeance of the Gods strike swiftly and without mercy.

South Indians? In their scriptures, traditionally "Rakshasa."

Years ago these lamb ads were pretty explicitly rightist and nationalist. Leftists hated them. Now they've been taken over and reversed in a small period of time.

Is this a jojo reference?

I'm not familiar with this. Would someone please elaborate?

It's called subversion.

Im surprised that cunt Waleed's shitskin face didn't pop up in it.

>arent we all boat people?
As a true blooded Brit I want to corral some indigenies into a camp and deprive them of nutrition til they're too weak to resist the bayonet tbh

They portray Abbos like they are today in the civilized world, but everyone else as they came to Australia. If they portrayed them as they were, then it'd just show how Europeans civilized Australia.

pretty sure the first interaction with an abbo is we saw some on a cliff
they threw a spear at us
so we shot the spear chucker
the survivor ran away
came back with more spearchuckers
we left them rum as a gift
they dropped the spears and started begging for more rum
colonialism achieved

It's 'cos they're Euro quadroons or more, full abbos are darker, uglier and don't have an "Aussie" accent.

Goddamn South Indians are hideous. South Indians and Abbos make African niggers look positively genetically hygienic in comparison.

holy shit,
Abbo genocide didn't happen
But it should have

wanting your enemies to suffer and creating suffering for it's own sake and being indifferent to suffering in general are all different things

Only white people give a shit about animal and environment conservation and protectionism. I've tried explaining this to many hippies but they won't accept it because "we're all animals maaaan be kind to each other maaaaan"

Also I'm not going to stop eating meat, I just support humane animal farming. Ideally I'd get all my own meat from hunting, since the hunting model is most attractive to me. You hunt 1 large deer and your family is fed for a year, if you don't manage to nab one, you're eating carrots buddy. Its a fair system imo

If you thought Aboriginals were bad see this…

We need our old meme back.

Checking my own dubs with the original Sam Kekovich.

W-We are getting pozzed h-hard & f-fast aren't we.
It hurts so much.

Now that is a great ad, no degeneracy, no multiculturalism, no bullshit.

ahhhh, darwin (or alice springs) (probably)

its seriously one of the weirdest places on the planet.

abos are out of control, whites have money because theyre all fifo miners with huge houses.

friday night abos get drunk and steal cars. whites get drunk, angry and crave vigilante justice, and chase them all over the state in their mates utes, and beat the absolute snot out of them when they catch them.

cops go on tv and go "yeah stop doing it hey" after they arrest the darkies involved. and release them on monday.

and thats basically life in darwin.

little dumb cunt melbourne uni greens voters have no fucking clue what life is likely outside their little urban bubbles.

I was lucky the town I grew up in had no abos at all, but an hour south and north the towns had allot of them. I was told the Italians kicked them out years back but then I also heard the abos thought the place was cursed.

cursed by spaghettiniggers

Why not both?

There's no appeasing faggots

chinese were in australia long before whiteys fucktard

(Checked)
Maybe user can make an animated version more in the vein of the originals that we can get to go viral? There's still time.

Holy fucking shit, why can't you goddamn retards learn from history!?

We already tried that shit and it got us exactly where we are today!

That is the face of a man who tastes others seed for a hobby.

Cucks Gotta Cuck

Was going to make a thread about this with a better OP but I guess I'll have to wait until this one dies now.

Basically, for those who aren't Australian: sheep and lamb are symbols of 18th-19th Century Australia. Wool was what this country was built on initially. But the wool industry has been dying slowly in the 21st Century, so the lamb industry decided to start this 'lamb is the patriotic Australian meat' meme in order to give the graziers some reprieve. Clearly some kike somewhere didn't like this, so they've come up with this 'lamb is the universal meat' meme, because Jews and Muslims can't eat pork and Hindus can't eat beef.

What we should do is meme pork into being the patriotic meat that we all eat on Australia Day. Australians hate Muslims (see the halal certification controversy) and I really think it wouldn't take much to get it to go mainstream.

Anyone else notice that inverted Odal rune?

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE Holla Forums YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT

We already have the "Get some pork on your fork" meme so we won't have to go too far in pushing this further.

Caucasian is a skull structure, you retard.