Linux is not secure

sudo su
you now have root access without entering any password.
nice meme system fags

On my system it asks for a password bud.

linuxfags everyone

Linux is the kernel, the operating system is different. It was probably the GNU idiots that fucked it up.

I just tried it on a fresh install without configuration, it asks for password.

Nice try

Most GNU/Linux distributions don't even come with `sudo` by default.
Besides, the sudoer configuration can be pretty specific to avoid any bullshittery.

sudoers is empty by default, retard. You can't even try.

sudo isn't GNU.

Post your /etc/sudoers, faggot.

I'm on ubuntu-server LTS, I don't know what you are doing with your OS

sudo su has always asked me for a password on multiple distros on default configurations. fuck off idiot

Its not the default you shill.

but it is?

We fucking tested it

what the fuck

on slackware i have to manually configure it to not ask for password

shesh

% sudo su
zsh: command not found: sudo
%

z shell on OpenBSD?

kys

you guys are total pussies. if you keep any critical data on any computer, youre a retard. i configure my systems to be as least secure as possible. if anything happens, i just wipe the hard drive, and then reinstall and reconfigure. this happens about 3 times a week so im getting really good at it now

this

is this a meme? are you retarded?

what retarded OS are you using? I have used ~50 distros and have never noticed this

(cont)
I call bullshit. i just checked it on a straight outta the box xubuntu VM. go fuck yourself. shitpost somewhere else

If you aren't meming, change your sudoers config immediately (as root, EDITOR=your-editor-here visudo). I'm downloading Xubuntu 16.04 now to see if a distribution can actually be this retarded.

LiveCD config != installed system config. Actually try installing it next time.

okay why the fuck has the liveCD had a start job running for 9 godamn minutes. And there's no fucking limit.

The computer went wrong they made it for niggers. (e.g. )

maybe youre the retard because you feel it necessary to keep your computer secure. literally i dont give a fuck if something happens to my computer, i just reformat and reinstall. i keep all my critical documents on paper in a filing cabinet, and have copies sent to my fathers house and my girlfriends house so that there is no way anything bad can happen, even if i happen to lose my set.

Have you ever sat down and thought about how much time and money you're wasting? Do you drool regularly?

don't waste your time. that faggot is being a douchebag and wasting everyone's time

*than
man, I'm retarded today

*blocks ur path*
wat do

*house fire blocks your path*
To answer your actual questions, keep up to date backups that aren't reliant on power.

as if my, my girlfriends, and my fathers house are all gonna burn down at the same time.

Write your own OS

>>>/g/
is calling you back to gaze out of Windows

So you're smart enough to keep physical copies of your important/personal data in three different locations, but also stupid enough to have one of locations be your girlfriend's house?

gnu/linux*

That is live xubuntu obviously don't need password

If the power outage is just your house, then go over to your neighbors. If the blackout is widespread, then what do you need the paperwork for? It's not like you'll be doing any business if literally no one has power.

This is how fucking retarded you are.

autism.