New Spider-Man Game

Actually looks like something I'd kinda want to play.

Pity they had to go full assfaggots and make it an exclusive.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/06/13/spider-man-ps4-coming-in-2018-features-miles-morales-and-peter-parker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xbone is shit anyway. And if they put it on PC they'd intentionally lower it's performance.

It has no connection to upcoming trash fire of a film, right?

Mr. Negative is the villain?!?

Does that mean…

Nope. It's its own thing.

ign.com/articles/2017/06/13/spider-man-ps4-coming-in-2018-features-miles-morales-and-peter-parker

FUCKING DROPPED

for fucks sake

Yeah nah fuck that
I'm sure bendis will but 1000 copies though

It's summer as fuck boys. Newfags are everywhere.

We shouldn't have expected any less from Sony, they're forcing that worthless fanfic character into everything.

They tried squeezing Spider-Man into that model twice already and it was shit both times.

Admittedly, Insomniac seems to have managed it a bit better than Activision, but it still looks stiff, especially the combat. When Spider-Man hits foes, they don't seem to react organically like in the Arkham games.

Also, too much QTE garbage.

Not a valid excuse for cutting off two thirds of your potential market.

it looks like an arkham reskin because that's what it is, with lots of QTEs added

It isn't but what're you gonna do. Could be worse. Could be we not get Peter Parker at all in the first place.

No Peter at all would be much better, then no one would buy this piece of shit.

God fucking damn, why does Marvel have to fucking force him into everything?

Seriously what was with all the fucking afros this year

Because they're run by Jews. It's not a mystery.

70s throwback nigger

Yeah, I get that but fuck, it doesn't make fucking sense to shove him when he only existed because Ultimate whitey Spider-Man died.
He's not even the first non-white Spider-Man.

They want to replace all white icons with shitskins. Every single one of them. They want kids to grow up thinking Miles was always Spider-Man. That's why they moved him to the main universe. His comic is even just called Spider-Man.

I'm a spic and I related to regular Spider-Man as a kid…

Well yeah, I'm white and I thought Lando was the coolest character in Empire. That doesn't change the fact that Jews deliberately want to replace every white character with non-whites preferably blacks. It's just another aspect of them rubbing their hands while white birth rates go down. It's them squeezing lemon juice in the wound.

Reminder that BMB assumed a kid was a Miles Morales fan just because he was black, never even asked him.

Hitler was right?

What an embarrassing kike. Really just trying to get rid of Marvel's extra copies of that trash I'd guess.

Pretty much.

Poor Bendis, he's never going to get his harem of nubile young nigger bucks

I bet if you time travelled back to 5 minutes before the accident and asked the kid who Spiderman really is, he'd have said "Peter Parker" without hesitation.

I don't know why, but Bendis just comes off super creepy in that tweet. Like, sexual predator level creepy. I mean, who the fuck does that?

Some dumb jew that wants to make an stranger's accident that has nothing to do with him about him all in the chase of asspats from his safe space faggots. Bendis shut down his board when they stopped kissing his ass endlessly and retreated to tumblr and twitter even though he's like 50.

You like to play shitty Batcreed of mordor games? Ew. Stop being a casual.

The only thing I liked is Mr. Negative finally gets to shine and Yuri as Peter Parker. So far, I'm underwhelmed.

I wish Holla Forums could learn to differentiate between identity politics and shit that did happen occasionally.

To be fair, Yuri Watanabe does come from the comics and was created by Dan Slott. Like Mr. Negative…

looks like arkham combat

IE:shit

worthless trash.
Not even worth pirating

Storytime?

Afros are black and so therefore good
This is actually what they think.

I want a Venom game where I can either go full berserk or stealthy as fuck and fuck Black Cat's brains out.

Fuck off brockfag

go back to Holla Forums

It will be pretty interesting if Venom took over Black Cat body. What if Black Cat use her newly gained Venom power to fulfill her desire to fuck Spiderman?

Or she can use Venom power as living dildo, her choice.

Maybe she'll do both and peg Peter.

fuck off brockfag

Already done fam
Watch the video at 8:05 and 13:18 for the cat lady scenes.

me2m8

Are you fuck for real right now?

I tried really hard to like Shadow of Mordor, but this is what killed my ability to enjoy it. Arkham-style combat is visually impressive with the amount of variation that can be worked into the animations, but it's just the dullest fucking thing to actually play.

Also

Not much to it. Mostly stupid internet drama. It was late into his X-Men and Guardian runs. People finally made the jump from critiquing his flaws to outright bashing him, still with kiddy gloves mind you. The Bendis, the mods and Gail Simone's section of the board didn't like the meanness and tried to push some Wil Wheaton-like "don't be a dick rule" but were nebulous as to what being a dick meant. Long time posters got banned, people bitched, Bendis said he was going to shut the board down in a week and to take the time to save what you want but then shut it down the next day.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

I used to post on the Bendis Board a while back. The level of sycophants constantly rimming him was astounding, and he rarely even posted there. "The eyes of the industry are watching you," was a constant mantra of the place. Nick Spencer sucked up to the leftists there, and got popular, and once he got a gig writing comics, he ditched the place. Warren Ellis referred to the board as "rape-os" because a bunch of members colluded via PM to rape some of the female board members at a con, which led to Bendis shutting down the board for a while. There was one guy on there who was absolutely jailhouse gay, and once told me that all kinds of supposedly straight members were begging him for pics of his latest gay conquests, when they weren't openly enabling him in threads.

One of the funnier incidents I remember on there, was a stronk, independent black womyn who don't need no man talking in a negative light about how people running to third-world countries to adopt kids is kinda shitty, and Bendis jumped down her throat because he did that exact thing. She walked back her comments so fast, you'd think she was a time traveler.

Another funny thing was Ethan Van Sciver constantly trolling the leftists. That was funny shit to see.

So that's how Nick Spencer got his start in comics.

Regarding the game it reminds me a lot of the Beenox ones for some reason.

Do you have any caps of this exchange?

That's because this game looks exactly like the Beenox games, which look exactly like the Arkham games.

I'm not Brockfag. But you're giving me ideas.

You mean they bullshitted about it, right? They didn't actually do it, or were serious. No one would be that stupid.
The way you phrase it sounds like they actually did it. Which would honestly be just amazing in it's own way.

They didn't go through with it because they got caught planning it, like I said. From what I saw, they were dead serious about it.

Unfortunately I don't. This was a number of years ago, but this particular user had just joined, and tried to put on an air of being a badass black woman, and Bendis sent her straight back to the kitchen over the adoption issue, so to speak. I mean, this bitch damn near grovelled.

What a cuck

I still maintain that Bendis is a literal cuck, and the daughter he "adopted" is actually his wife's daughter by one of the bulls he got to "breed" her, and the adoption angle is a cover for that. Of course, this is pure speculation on my part due to the fact that I think he's a cocksucker, but seeing as it's Bendis, and given his absolute love of melanin, I think it's completely plausible.

But, how could anyone be that retarded?

You had to be there. Not even Holla Forums was ever as retarded as a lot of the board's more batshit members.

dropped

I could believe it.