WaPo: cucked with their own memes

Pic fucking related.

www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html
archive.is/xgDW4

lol

Pfffffffthahahahahahahhahahah.

WaPo was regularly shitting out articles that were the lowest-of-the-low-tier nonsense THE ENTIRE FUCKING ELECTION CYCLE, after they got booted by Trump and could no longer effectively cover him in any meaningful way.

Now, they're crying about the fake news narrative they helped to create?
Top Fucking Kek.

Your shitty newspaper is already dead, its just a matter of time before the (((financiers))) give up on that shitpile and leave it to rot.

Yes goyim there is no narrative, only "mistakes". If any other industry made "mistakes" this often they would be shut down.

Garbage OP, no wonder I didn't find it.

Heh, out of context this almost makes it sound like they are using Macedonian as a synonym for a deliberate trickster.

Should we meme wapo's new disparaging racial remark?

Absolutely.

why did they use this term? Is it a reference to something specific?

I think they think the hoax was originally started by a teenager from macedonia. I don't know if that or if anything is really true honestly, but I am loving all of this.

*Former Yugoslav Republic of macedonia

Eggs? Are they talking about fucking Wojak?

She's referring to how new twitter accounts just have an egg as an avatar. I think she is trying to point a finger at sockpuppets but fails to realize the people with eggs as avatars aren't the ones she should be worried about.

KEK

Nice profile pic

Imagine if that was fake too. Even their article about fake news would be fake news.

As said. Still, we need to convince libcucks he's supposed to be an egg with a face. Wojak isn't as well-known as Pepe yet, a "letter from a worried reader" in The Grauniad or HuffPaint would probably do it.

Ah that makes sense, I've never once used twitter.

"Internet Nazi's can be identified by their common symbol's of hate, such as Sad Egg Man."

God it's great they can't talk about us seriously at all. Meanwhile we have free reign to do whatever we want because the entire media is afraid of calling us out lest they be labeled Fake News or Click Bait articles. Which has anyone else noticed clickbait has become part of mainstream lexicon I hear normies say it all the time.

They're still at it too. Haven't even slowed down or even made an attempt at impartiality.

ARMY OF MIDGET CLOWNS

Literally shaking at how this is playing out. Very problematic.

I prefer "poople of color" or "feces species" myself.

Premium Kek

Good to see (((msm))) kikes getting rekt. Take that, newfags!

The generals daredn't admit the midgets in clown costumes are beating the best they can offer. Their cognitive dissonance is getting so bad I don't even think they're capable of comprehending that they're losing any more.
They LARPing Downfall edit videos now.

wew laddie

YELLOW JOURNALISM
Is alive and still polluting minds at the WaPo

I DEFINITELY REMEMBER THE THREAD WITH THE ORIGINAL PEEPEEPOOPOO GREEN TEXT.

POC stands for Pieces of Crap, just so you know. I've started using POC as much as I can because it allows me to call shitskins exactly what they are to their face without them getting offended.

As a younger man I always joked about starting a large criminal organization and use conspiracy theory references for the names of cells.

We're somehow living that joke, and it's hilarious.

POC+BLM=POS

The question is not if we can take down these subhumans. The question is, how the fuck did they got this far.

kekked heartily.

I often wonder this myself. The further along this ride we go, the more obvious the incompetence of our enemy. They're incapable of being flexible, thus the loses pile up for them.

When was the last time a liberal used valid statistics to make their point?

literally

You know what would be funny? Someone writing a sober, serious, and correct account of us, right before their company files for bankruptcy.

I forget was it washingmachine post or kittenhuffin post that tried to paint trump as the new anti-christ/hitler during the election in the most balantly cartoonish evil ways possible? Eitherway I don't feel like correcting a mistake on their part.

I'm surprised people still take them seriously after nazi frogs made headlines.

My libshit mom has a free subscription to them that came with her Kindle. She's been reading a steady diet of Washington Shitpost for almost a year and it's made her even more brainwashed. She refuses to watch actual news because it's "too biased and stressful" yet she'll let Bezos tell her exactly how to think from reading an article.

They're one of the worst in my opinion, they make MSNBC and CNN seem like decent folk.

I remember briefly there was a phrase that Holla Forums came up with: PoO, for people of oppression.

*southwestern Bulgaria

Was it actually a different chink?

(checked)

Ive always been fond of Pickers of Cotton and People of Crime myself

*very very south of Germany

Perfect for mocking libtards' political correctness.

Every time.

Amateur hour.

Is that possible at that scale or is just a tard launching opinions?

By jove you are on to something my lad.

Performers of Crime is how I see it tbh.

That has potential. I'll have to read up on Godfrey Elfwick and visit some sages in the Australian desert first.

**Greater Greece

All news kikes should be skinned alive on air for the world to see. That would be some really real shit.

They thought it was just a stereotypical badger.

***Byzantium

****Roman Empire

*Holy Roman Empire

*Za warudo

Is there a single user who cannot possible savor the delicious irony of this shit?

Washington Post makes ridiculously slanted articles about Trump, Trump gives them the boot, they can't cover him any more, and they begin churning out these disgusting, zero effort propaganda pieces. Slowly over time they lose all credibility in everyone's eyes but the most crazed shitlibs.

Then imagine they try to do what the Guardian did here. Imagine that, in pursuit of shit to further smear the right with, they do an actually accurate assessment report of hatechan, and all we say, do, and believe. They have ruined their own fucking reputation and become such a laughingstock that no one would even believe the truth. They wouldn't believe it even if it were an outlet with a great track record, ffs.

We are fucking watching The Boy Who Cried Wolf unfold right before our eyes.