SHADILAY writer found

Back in October, there was a thread here investigating the origins and facts about the song Shadilay. Some other anons and I followed a few leads onto Facebook to see if we could discover the identity of anyone involved with its production. I added a few people as friends, and nothing ever came of it.
Today, one man replies: he confirms he is the oracle that wrote the song. What should I ask him?

TRIPS DECIDE WHAT TO ASK THE ORACLE OF KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/artist/348547-Marco-Ceramicola

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=15IB18G4EY41S&coliid=I3A5OURA7QZ8DV
youtube.com/user/818encino
amazon.com/Art-Memetics-Edward-Wilson/dp/1435771389
filedropper.com/theartofmemetics-edwardwilsonwesunruh2008
forebears.io/surnames/shadilay
vault.fbi.||||||||||||||gov/nikola-tesla
youtube.com/watch?v=WdU0f5BI5OI
ancientvedas.com/chapter/7/book/103/#sthash.WCD7oh5v.dpuf
angio.net/pi/piquery
archive.is/5zIzC
facebook.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you like memes?

Ask him if he realizes what he's unleashed onto the world.

WHAT I THE MEANING OF SHADILAY?!

ask him what inspired him to write the song

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?

This.

facebook.com /marco.ceramicola
?

Reroll damn it

If I had to ask, are there any other people involved with the song?

SHADILAY

This sounds great.

rawlin for answers

are u gay

Ask him how he feels about kikes.

double post for trips

are u gay

I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER.

ALL OTHER THINGS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, BUT SHADILAY REMAINS A MYSTERY.

IF MY HYPOTHESIS IS CORRECT THEN SHADILAY IS NAME OF THE REALM IN WHICH KEK LIVES. SHADILAY MUST BE CHAOS ITSELF.

Ask him what Shadilay means, what was his inspiration, and ask if there are any other related tracks that were unreleased.

Following it.

Looks like he realized what he's done about 5 days ago.

this

Link him to this thread and ask him to do a Q&A session right here.

Rolling for this question

PRAISE KEK

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SHADILAY?

PLEASE

Shadilay!

Rolling for linking him to this thread and asking him to do a Q&A here.

OH BOY

Hitler trips to ask him if he hates niggers

I'll reroll in 40 posts for this

WHAT IS SHADILAY?

we'll see if KEK has that in store for us to know

Shadilay = Chaos

Shadilay
Happens
As
Donald
Is
Laughing
At
You

Meaning of shadilay?

is meme magic real? are we rewriting reality by perceiving it?

Ask him if he hates niggers and jews

IS MEME MAGIC REAL???

Ask him if he hates black people and kikes

meaning of shadilay?

Ask for a eurobeat remix.

Rolling for this again.

will we win?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We missed it

Stop with this
bullshit and just ask him what the hell is the meaning of Shadilay and what inspired him to write it.

see

fuck that trips shit, faggot
ask him the smartest questions, not the one that one autistic retard spams posts with

ASK HIM IF HE'LL JOIN US IN THIS THREAD

rollen

Agreed this isn't Holla Forums

if you don't believe that trips are ordained by KEK, then get out of my thread. There are some things you get to know, and some things you don't get to know. You must come to peace with this.

Ask him if he wants to join in with destroying the corrupt European Union and MAGA.

If I pull that mask of will you die?

when you begin a thread with 'trips decides' you're not invoking kek, you're inviting spammers who don't understand how meme magic works

Shadilay sounds very similar to the Corinnian term "Salamé" which is the way they sayy "hello and good bye". the word means "Go into the light until we meet again" so maybe Shadilay is related to the term "Shadilay" or David Liebe Hart misinterpreted his visions from the meme masters and thought he saw aliens

One thing is trips being ordained, and anotherr is you demanding them and neither you nor I get to demand such things.
Tips should happen as they will, not because you asked for them and other anons start spamming in hopes of getting them.

Checked. Isn't Kek supposed to be the beginning of darkness to ancient Egyptians? That sort of ties into the hello and goodbye thing you mentioned.

OK, if we don't get 999 I'll just ask him what Shadilay means and what inspired him to write the song.

That's what I would do. Don't ask about Trump or the EU, it could ruin the magic.

excellent idea

Rolling.

shave balls

What is the meaning of shadilay?

ASK HIM WHAT SHADILAY MEANS RIGHT NOW YOU CUCK

Was the record produced by someone named John that you did not see before or after?

ASK HIM WHAT THE WHOLE SONG MEANS!
We have an idea of what it is from other Anons, but we could use a perspective from the writer himself.

checking, rolling, praising kek

checked

Tell him it's a great song, and ask what inspired it.

Don't unleash the full weight of the MENES on him.

That's like the fourth pair of dubs asking for this

We are taking down everything are we not? All with Kek and memes at our sides. God does have a sense of humor

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

youre thinking of his wife/female reflection: Kekket the "bringer-in of the night"
she is the one to bring the darkness while Kek is the bringer-in of the light
but yeah, I can imagine Salamé is in reality "Shadilay" which is "Go into the light until we meet again.

Knowledge is power,
it grows like a flower

Go into the light until we meet again
That's what the Corinnians say again and again
Light-years and light-years,
try not to shed no tears

WHAT
DOES
SHADILAY
MEAN

ASK HIM YOU CUCK HURRY DO IT NOW

Fuck

WHATDOES SHADILY MEAN

fuck

Knowledge is power,
it grows like a flower

Light-years and light-years,
try not to shed no tears

Shadilay!
Shadilay!

Got em

WINRAR

oh shit

WEW LADS NOW ASK HIM YOU FAGGOT

KEK WILL SMITE OP FOR BEING A FAGGOT

Trips hava happened. Do it, faggot, also ask for where the inspiration came from

checked

This tbh check em

I FEEL KEK SURGING THROUGH ME
WE ARE BECOMING GODS

That must mean op isn't a faggot and will deliver

KEK HAS SPOKEN NOW ASK HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

OP ASK HIM YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT. KEK DEMANDS IT

OP if you don't ask him in five minutes I'm going to trace your IP and shit on your porch

Two winning trips, and you guys think I wouldn't ask? Have some faith in Kek.

Rollin' for The Old Ones

In other news, I've been trying to find out what other songs can be related to kek.
I remember getting a kek vibe when listening to ""Taxicab Messiah"
many of the lyrics seem to parallel with what's been going on.

Now we wait.

This is getting exciting

Yeah, he's going to take forever now because you waited so long to post this thread.

What are the odds some nigger created a fake profile for this guy and is just larping in this thread?

Also, it doesn't really matter what the guy thinks it means. We know their is a connection between Shadilay and Kek because of the Pepe reference and the frog on the album. The seed was planted when the song was made and the meme came alive in recent years. This guy could just be the messenger and not really know shit.

OH FUG

Not likely considering how far back the posts go.

Wew!

Something is off with this woman. She clearly isn't human. Nice tits though. I wonder if she is one of those Nazi volk aliens, can't remember what they called themselves but they were into the occult shit big time I think

I've been humming the song at work for the past hour, thanks a lot

KEK speaks to us through revelation and serendipity; given the number of dubs/trips asking for the meaning if Shadilay itt, I think it's a fair bet that KEK wants us to know.

THICC

Good point.

white qt3.14 with nice tits praises Kek

jealous femanon detected

Maybe she is a Corinnian/space nord.

Ask if he could go on tour.

0%. This is Marco Ceramicola, Italian songwriter and producer.

discogs.com/artist/348547-Marco-Ceramicola
facebook.com/marco.ceramicola?ref=br_rs

Don't fucking spam him.

Go away kike.

He's a writer, not a singer.

I'd say it's pretty likely that OP simply shopped the images to give the appearance of a real conversation but I want to believe anyways because this thread is fun.

PRAISE KEK

read the rest of the thread, it's most likley the real thing.

This nigger stealing my dubs. dubs confirm convo is real

Sperglords detected. I was half joking with that post. She is hot but she does seem strange. How many attractive girls are there that are making videos about kek? Pretty sure she is the only one, it's a rarity. I'm neither a femanon or a kike fyi niggers. You have to admit she does have a similar appearance to those female German occultists from ww2.

Dubs prove you wrong

Shadilay/Salamé
I still think they both mean "go into the light until we meet again"

I'm not saying he isn't our guy, I'm saying OP could feed us whatever we want to hear quite easily. He won't though because there is absolutely no reason to lie on the internet.

It doesn't matter what he says shadilay means. What matters is our plan.

it's also equally possible that the messages are shopped. I agree that the account is probably legit. We'll have to wait and see.

seems legit

She looks like she has West Slav admixture, that probably explains it

Here's her singing her version of the Star Spangled Banner.

You're woman alright, post your tits.

if dubs than you must post your tits

KEK PROTECTS

fug, I waited too soon and kek punishes me for my impatience.

I am OP.

fuck off with your D&C bullshit nigger.

see

Dropped.

IDs are fucking gay

kys, I wanna see Margaret's tits. You're rolling for man boobs, colossal faggot detected

(checked)
shadilay

kek please protect this thread with quads

Did someone say quads? Because I'd like to see a QA.

hmm

SHADILAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check how close those digits are, KEK toys with us, SHADILAY!

P R A I S E K E K

KEK works in mysterious ways.

Hah,
Do not try to force Kek

I never shilled against her retard. I said she seemed off and suspected she was one of those Aryan volk occultists from the 3rd reich. That's a compliment in my book, nigger. The only one shilling here is you trying to D&C and derail the thread.

why so insecure? a man would laugh it off and ignore
your posting style and defense mechanism shows you're a woman, so show those tits and time stamp them.

What's the music source?

kek frowns on you saging my thread

I figured it wouldn't work but I wanted to try anyways, my GETballing skills are thrown off on Holla Forums.

try your shilling on halfchan. might work there.

This never try to force dubs.

My greatest gets are when I don't want digits, I get Trips all the time but NEVER when i'm thinking about getting digits.

JIDF, you're wasting your time. You have to go back

if digits…

filtered

Stop being so defensive for fucks sake woman!

Please do, I don't communicate with kikes

sorry but youve been filtered, femanon

STOP DERAILLING.
WE NEED TO FOCUS ON MARCO, MAKE A THREAD FOR MARGARET ELSEWHERE.
THINK WITH MEMES, NOT WITH DICKS.

I suggest filtering these JIDF niggers who just want to D&C and derail the thread.

HA YET I GOT TRIPS YOUR TRICKS WONT WORK PEASANT

GIVE US HIS RESPONSE OP, GOONS ARE TRYING TO DERAIL TO DISRUPT KEK'S MANIFESTATION!

Koyaanisqatsi .
the word Koyaanisqatsi means "unbalanced life" in the Hopi language.

GOONS MUST ALL DIE!!!!

rollin

So now that JIDF has been filtered let's get back to the topic. Let's hope it doesn't take three hours for this guy to answer the question on FB

Still waiting for your tits.

Maybe he didnt refresh the page?

Maybe he didnt refresh the page?

I had my dubs earlier as I posted a frog god of winds. show your tits and stop trying to defract yourself.

Thanks user, at least we got something out of this thread.

filtered JIDF

back to the topic guys, the kikes are trying to derail this thread, SAD!

Yet you're the jealous woman, woman.

NIGGER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

fb uses React and i think they can update sections of the screen without having to reload the whole page. But then again I do not use fb and the chatbox might behave differently.

He must be really pleased as a musician to suddenly get this kind of recognition years later.

Makes sense, I suppose.
JUST

webm related

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD, WE'RE HERE FOR KEK

Gross.

Dubs confirm that that user is a massive faggot.

TRIPS NAO

Even Charlie Chaplin likes anime dude, come on it's the current year.

Biden is a pedo this is common knowledge but why would you put five whole waifus in pictures with him

Ask him if he's prepared for an onslaught of autism and questions about frogs.

your memes and arrogance make you weak, not let us wait for the meme dreamer of the 6th house

Do you just not realize that Biden is a pedo and you're trying to defend anime posting or what is going on?

He still hasn't responded. I am monitoring this thread and my goybook until he does.

Message requests and friend requests are different, I guess. I did refresh the page but it still shows that. Fuck if I know. What else could I post to prove it's legit?

He is a JIDF shill, I've filtered him as you can see in the pic. He is still replying to me though, with what I'm not sure. Just filter him so he can't derail the thread any further.

GOD DAMMIT MARCO

Does he not understand english?

This is the designated funposting/kek summoning thread, where we post shit until the ordained messenger of his holyness shows up with the word of Kek.

Wasn't trying to, was just pointing out that 1848 is a slightly altered 1488 which to me feels like KEK's humor. I never ask for anything from KEK, only wait for his light to shine upon me. SHADILAY!

You're not even trying, cunt.

rollin

This is a fun thread

GIVE YOUR ENERGY LADS

SHADILAY, SHADILAY

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

SHADILAY, SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK AND GAS THE HEEBS

Wizard rollin'

Congratulations, you've learned to chop down trees

WHAT IS MY DESTINY

GO INTO THE LIGHT UNTIL WE MEME AGAIN
THAT'S WHAT THE CORINNIANS SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN
SHADILAY
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
IT GROWS INTO A FLOWER
LIGHT-YEARS AND LIGHT-YEARS
=-TRY NOT TO SHARE NO TEARS==
SHADILAY

Just for the record, even if this thread hits autosage, I will make a new OP with the reply from Marco. You have my word.

In the meantime, I'll roll for this.

Is there an Italian-user somewhere?

kek

Sharpie in pooper.

Rollin'

100% MEME POWERED

Kek laudat

I'm italian. I can translate possible questions

Praise KEK
SHADILAY
I love how we are acting as if learning the meaning of Shadilay will be a next step for our religion and make all of us advance in our powers

I'm actually quite pleased with this result.

Someday I'd like to make a comfy wizard game where you build a house in the woods and study magic, occasionally venturing to the nearby village to help/screw the normies.

ASKING THE MEANING WILL RUIN IT, THAT IS WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING DUBS

Can he do a retrowave cover of the song?

We are serious, user.

Shadilay is probably just the name of some bitch he wanted to fuck

WAKE ME UP CAN'T WAKE UP

Someone mentioned he's just the writer, not the composer.

Are we ready to understand Shadilay? By Kek's grace we are made ready

will Megumin becomes a patron-deity like Winter-Chan?
I hope her festive day involves lots of fire works and spicy chicken tendies.

PRAISE KEK

FATHER OF CHAOS

BRINGER OF DAY

IN YOUR WEBBED HANDS

WE PLACE OUR FAITH

SHADILAY! SHADILAY!

Holy shit this thread is retarded.
This isn't a time to be playing the shitty dubs/trips decide game, but I guess you could just ask him yourself.
Ask him why you're so retarded OP. Maybe kek will answer through him.

ur a poo poo head

Oh shit nigger muh
DESTINY

can't argue with these dubs

POO IN THE LOO

Such strange times these past two years.
I kind of hope we get no answer.

Dubs confirm.

I would post the hand emoji if I ween't on my pc.

CHECKED, KEKED, AND HEILED!

I don't care if I know the meaning of it or not. I just love Kek and thats good enough for me.

That melody soothes my soul
Please Trump have him play your inauguration, we've asked for much but if you give us this, nothing will be beyond our reach.

Rockin' & Rollin'

THIS ONE IS FOR MALIK

OP I HAVE A SUGGESTION

AFTER A WHILE IF IT LOOKS LIKE HE ISNT RESPONDING HE MIGHT THINK YOU ARE MOCKING HIM ABOUT WHAT DOES SHADILAY MEAN TRY TO EXPLAIN TO HIM WITHOUT SOUNDING INSANE THAT THERE IS A HUGE FOLLOWING OF PROBABLY CLOSE TO A MILLION PEOPLE THAT HAS EMERGED THAT DUE TO THE REST OF THE ITALIAN VERSION LYRICS BELIEVE THAT SHADILAY MAY BE AN EXTREMELY ESOTERIC/OCCULT WORD AND THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEARCH FOR THE MEANING TO THE WORD FOR THE BETTER PART OF A YEAR.

*Weren't.

i want to see his face when this is told to him.

S H A D I L A Y

That is fine. But for some of us this is highly important information. Anons like myself have studied the occult, religions, history, philosophy, and other related things in depth and have seen its importance shown through The Great Election of 2016.

roll

roll

This guy is a brazilian, isn't he? Brazilian accent is hard to miss.

ABOVE ALL ELSE… MAKE SURE TO INFORM HIM THAT HE HAS A NEWLY FOUND HUGE FOLLOWING AND IF HE RE-RELEASED HIS SONG IT WOULD BE A GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME FOR HIMSELF

I figured slav becausse the original is really popular with slavs for some reason

Italian-user, if you translate this question into Italian I will ask him. I believe Marco does speak English but there's no way to know how well. However I think an Italian explanation of why we want to know might be polite.

pic related

WHAT IS THE SONG ABOUT?

rollan

..You know that he's in italian timezone, right?
it's 22:48 over there. Are you sure he's online?

EH IM NOT CAPABLE. I WOULDNT RELY ON A GOOGLE TRANSLATION TYPE THING AND THE ONLY GUINEA I KNOW IS "EXTRA LARGE PIECE WITH MUSHROOM AND ONION"

Thank you for dubs, Kek.

I choose to be an Eggman wizard.

checkeroni

S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y

oh noh~

CHECKED, YOU WERE CHOSEN LAD

Good job user

It's 11 AM in Italy right now. He won't respond today. Wait 'till tomorrow, faggorts.

SATAN FOR ASKING HIM WHAT THE SONG MEANS

off by one :^(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you too, checked

Which one of you fucking niggers did this

fugg i meant

Nice to know that this whole board has devolved into nothing but fawning over arbitrary post numbers. Since I am pretty sure that just about 75 percent of fucking Holla Forums still uses Reddit, I am not surprised.

MEME MAGIC WILL KILL YOU IN THE END

Anyone up for doing an Egyptian ritual while we wait?

filtered

Holla Forums and Holla Forums switched when it comes to politics user. not even slightly kidding.

Life will kill us in the end, whats the difference other then the awesome shit we can meme into being?

Maybe the knowledge to what Shadilay means cannot be given, but only achieved true one's own enlightment in Kek. Shadilay is not the end, but the road to enlightment, it's the next step in meme magic, and the stair that guides us to the ultimate power.

You better catch that hedgehog faggot.

Nothing wrong with reddit fam.:^)

let me see

Hell yeah.
you'll niggers don't even praise kek

NO… ITS YOU WHO WIL DIE FROM MEME MAGIC

I just want to have comfy adventures with my friends and we will bring back fantasy creatures with meme magic.

if 18 get i'll learn to play bass

mtf is disgusting.
ftm is tragic.

shit I meant PM

How about you get out of your moms basement and kill me then, nigger?

holy shit what have I done

Do I spy an elf in the background? Do you know what I think about elves?

claiming you were the opposite gender would have gotten your ass kicked more, but in a few short decades it's become a sure fire way to be class president.
the decline back to normalcy is going to be fucking rouuuugh. ironic considering their libshit parents couch everything they do in the velour of "for the children".
fuck off, i know it's a tired argument. still gets me in teh fee fees

elves are gay. I want a qt hobbit wizard

JOKES ON YOU IM RETIRED AND OWN A HOUSE

get out

holy trips confirm

MEMED YOUR ASS OFF? ALL GOOD WHITE MEN WILL FIND DEVOTED WHITE WIVES, AND SOON.

Alright. Perhaps the Gathering of Heka would be best for this moment. This is a mantra best recited in Egyptian. The English translation is spoilered below.

Nuk Tem-Khepera kheper t'esef her uart mut-f.
Ertau unsu en ami Nu, behennu en amiu t'at'at.
Ask temt-na heka pen entef, kher se entef kher-f, betenu er thesem, khak er sut.
A anen makhent ent Ra!
Rut aqi-k em mehit em khent-ek er Se-mesert em neter-khert.
Ask temt-na heka pen em bu neb enti-f, kher se entef kher-f, betenu er thesem, khak er sut.
Arit kheperu em ertu mut em qemam-tu neteru em sekeru.
Erta-entu mut seref en neteru.
Ask erta-na heka apen kher enti-f betenu er thesem, khak er sut, khak er sut.

I am the uncreated god. Before me the dwellers in chaos are dogs, their chiefs merely wolves. I gather the power from every place, from every person, faster than light itself. Hail to he in the heavens who is strong even before the terror of the darkness. He gathers the power from every place, from every person, faster than light itself. He restores the giver of life. He creates the gods from silence alone and comforts them. He bestows upon me this power from every place, faster than the shadow follows the light.

Good answer

Thanks for memeing me a waifu, friend.

Pizza wizard repooting in

Dubs confirm the trips

rollin

rolling for penis

rowling

PRAISE KEK

Guess I'll be a Cosmic wizard

Rollin'

Lets roll

Kek wills it

rollin

nice, let's do this

Rolling

Noice.

WEW. THAT'S SOME MEME MAGIC PRAYING RIGHT THERE. ARE THERE ANY EGYPTIAN PRAYERS INVOLVING FROGS?

Let's see what i get

Guess I'll go with Fuhrer wizard then

IT JUST GOT BETTER
FIRST THE INTERNET WENT OUT FOR A GOOD 5 SECONDS, THEN WHEN IT CAME BACK I GOT A CALL FROM A JOB I APPLIED TO MONTHS AGO AND THEY WANT ME FOR ORIENTATION TOMMOROW.
I NO LONGER HAVE TO WORK IN FAST FOOD WITH NIGGERS AND SPICS AND INSTEAD HELP PEOPLE SCHEDULE WINDOW REPAIRS.
AND AS I TYPE THIS, THIS COLD THAT HAS INFLICTED ME FOR A WEEK NOW IS GONE.

KEK IS REWARDING ME FOR MY HARD WORK LAST YEAR,
SHADILY
SHADILAY

show me the future of mine

Your kind heart finds favor with Kek.

Quick Drawfaggotry for the meme magik

Mad props user.
SHADILAY

What does Shadilay mean?

Oh fuck, what can go wrong?

European time, he might be kill for the day

Sadly I have not come across any involving frogs. If there were any they were likely lost to history.

But here is a classic. The Hymn to Amun-Ra:

HAIL to thee, Amun-Ra, Lord of the thrones of the earth, the oldest existence, ancient of heaven, support of all things;
Chief of the gods, lord of truth; father of the gods, maker of men and beasts and herbs; maker of all things above and below;
Deliverer of the sufferer and oppressed, judging the poor;
Lord of wisdom, lord of mercy; most loving, opener of every eye, source of joy, in whose goodness the gods rejoice, thou whose name is hidden.
Thou art the one, maker of all that is, the one; the only one; maker of gods and men; giving food to all.
Hail to thee, thou one with many heads; sleepless when all others sleep, adoration to thee.
Hail to thee from all creatures from every land, from the height of heaven, from the depth of the sea.
The spirits thou hast made extol thee, saying, welcome to thee, father of the fathers of the gods; we worship thy spirit which is in us.

This gave me goosebumps tbhfam

I AM A WIZARD

rollin

This is why you don't ask for dubs.
Kek cares about truth, not self aggrandizement.
Light from Darkness, Order from Chaos.
All these things must flow naturally, you must be natural in your movement and thought and not try to force it.

Rolling for wisdom.

SHADILAY BROTHER
MEMES WITHIN MEMES WITHOUT
May the light of Kek guide you to the universe's farthest reaches.

I don't know what you're trying to do to the universe user but it sounds HI-NRG.

Praise kek, shadilay

Coffin Text spell 76 mentions Kek by name.
I've got screenshots of it somewhere, but for the life of me can't find them.
You can find the coffin texts online, though. 76 is the first one in the second book.

noice

Where can I buy myself a kek shrine?

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=15IB18G4EY41S&coliid=I3A5OURA7QZ8DV

Guess I have to buy one, don't I?

you get free shipping on amazon prime

You talking about the Vrill Society? They were into ancient alien shit and hollow earth shit.

I think he means the beings from ayy lore people call 'Nordics'.

WHERE IS 55?

Something about women in the occult. They're next level. I wonder what dating one would be like.

oh oracle inform me what wizard I am

pls not the nigger, the gommie or the genderqueer one

Read the top you dumb idiot

Remember when Moot got rid of dubs?

How does it knowing that it that shit was pulled today it would literally be religious persecution?

Close enough. Ordered.
Praise kek.

It seems that Kek approves of Ra.

He-who-shall-not-be-named was a heretic and traitor.

let us all work together.
may all of my fellow anons have a devoted wife to live together in harmony with many children to bring the future.
may we all live happy until the end of our days.

IT'S 1/11 TODAY FAM, KEK WATCHES OVER NEETUPRISING.

Praise!

Why all time I see Trump in this way, I think of Dio sitting in Phantom Blood?

I SAVED THE THUMB!?!?! FUCK ME!

Vril archeologists studied Atlantis and it's origins with the Aryans. Hollow earth is explained by underground caverns that humans ran into during the ice age.

Check out this channel for more info and ACCURATE history of Aryans and Archeology. Regardless on your stance of National Socialism, the Reich's findings in archeology are fascinating; an absolute necessity if you want to study Caucasian history.

youtube.com/user/818encino

(sage to not derail)

By Mike on December 2, 2016
Holy spez. The ups driver came to my house to bring me this statue and I literally screamed at him and hit the package out of his hand. He started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on him. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to the driver but I’m literally in shock from so much winning. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the spezing spez is he still winning? This can’t be happening. I’m having a spezing breakdown. I can't believe America is going to be great again. I have a future to believe in. The Donald is president and fixing this broken country. I cannot spezing deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought I could never get tired of winning???? This is so spezed.

1/11
first day of trips 2017
we speak to the composer of Shadilay

praise kek

rollin for viking wizard

Checked

What does it mean

Checked

today is truly a day of miracles

I am not a shill or a kike user. I just want to know how you guesstimated that number? I would love to believe that we are well beyond a mil by now but what do I know?

Am I fucking blessed today? It is statistically impossible to have this many repeating digits in one thread.

Are you 818encino? Encino is a super nice area. You must be cozy.

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111745028410270193852110555964462294895493038196442881097566593344612847564823378678316527120190914564856692346034861045432664821339360726024914127372458700660631558817488152092096282925409171536436789259036001133053054882046652138414695194151160943305727036575959195309218611738193261179310511854807446237996274956735188575272489122793818301194912983367336244065664308602139494639522473719070217986094370277053921717629317675238467481846766940513200056812714526356082778577134275778960917363717872146844090122495343014654958537105079227968925892354201995611212902196086403441815981362977477130996051870721134999999837297804995105973173281609631859502445945534690830264252230825334468503526193118817101000313783875288658753320838142061717766914730359825349042875546873115956286388235378759375195778185778053217122680661300192787661119590921642019893809525720106548586327886593615338182796823030195203530185296899577362259941389124972177…

Hail!

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

Nah, but I'm very inspired by his work. I'd love to go to Germany and view all the ancient statues and caves he features in the videos.

It's kinda a fun new hobby really.

I was just listening to the song when i came upon this thread, this can not be a coincidence.

KEK WILLED IT

SHADILAY

What's a new hobby? Watching YouTube vids?

One of you autismos should find the pattern of when dubs occur in Pi and become internet famous

Checked

There's bigger sequences than dubs

Underrated get.

I looked in pi for 1488, it takes 19,468 digits before reaching the start of the first 1488
and as I go deeper, I found another instance, but it's so deep in my web browser cannot process where

I swear to god one day anons are going to do their PHD mathematics dissertations on Dubs.

Can we make dubs a new field of mathematics?

1488 shouldn't be that uncommon. Perhaps this means something.

Traveling to monuments and visiting museums.

It is something we are not meant to know.

Double dubs double checked

You tell me Dr.

f

(checked)
Your digits certainly imply so.

Dubs means we should.

skele wiz

Did you know that if you take the number 41, and add first 2, then 4, then 6, to obtain the sequence of 41, 43, 47, 53, etc:
that the first 40 numbers are all primes and no other similar sequence of that length exists?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What about numbers in series? Such as 789 or 987? Any significance?

He accepted the message request not the friend request.
On kikebook this is what your screen will show if you message someone not on your friends list - you can try it for yourself if you like.

It wouldn't surprise me if somehow the power of dubs is represented in the swastika

This thread is blessed, shadilay anons.

Feels good man.

This fucking thread

DUDE

BUDDHIST WHEEL OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE CONFIRMED TO HAVE POWER OF REPEATING DIGITS

checkin those double dubs, my man.
The swastika represents zero-point energy to me. Control the center (the zero-point where everything meets) and everything will emanate from it. Control the memes, control the universe.

so close yet so far. maybe I'm not looking rightly into the enlightment

WEW

Probably something memetic

You are using a script, right?

OP here
For anyone here wishing to learn more about meme magic, or anyone who doubts that KEK is real, check out this book The Art of Memetics. It goes into great detail about the concepts that are sometimes discussed in the deeper and more esoteric meme magic threads.
amazon.com/Art-Memetics-Edward-Wilson/dp/1435771389
filedropper.com/theartofmemetics-edwardwilsonwesunruh2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok you are not. Prise KEK.

Made me think of this photo I saw once

For instance

And for the autists out there, here is the general equation for dubs, trips, etc. for any digit = kek, and number of digits = n

What does it mean?

QTs for everyone

Rolling

These threads never cease to spoop me. I will forever give praise.

L A D

INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENERGY LEAK CAUSES MEMETIC RADIATION INFECTION

Someone needs to make a fucking compilation of 1/11/17's holy thread.

didn't Tesla say that those who understand 3,6 and 9 will understand they key to the universe?

Please rape my face, I made a few typos, here's the real version.

Yeah, praise kek for those trips user.

PRAISE

He did indeed.

keep rollin

Wouldn't it be 10^n?

DANCE FOR KEK

fucking ree I was about to type literally that phrase but fuck it hivemind idk

Tesla was a fucking boss. He will be vindicated some day soon, and his ideas proven more right than we could even conceive now.

praise kek so much memetic energy in this thread it is overwhelming

Praise the dark one.

too badd Tesla was taken by Reddit.
it's time we take Tesla back and find out what memes lie within him.

No that was the typo I made the first time, it has to be the sum of multiples of all powers of ten from zero to n, so the holy 777 would be:

7*10^0 + 7*10^1 + 7*10^2 = 7 + 70 + 700 = 777
The index of powers has to increment, otherwise you get 700+700+700 = 2100

holy dubs confirm

Offtopic, but if you ever do decide to visit Croatia, Tesla has a really comfy museum in Smiljan.

KEK DEMANDS IT

(Checked)
Didn't Trumps dad get Tesla's documents?

Guys, i'm afraid, what did we do?

WHAT

IS

HAPPENING?

Holy shit, that's strikingly similar to gematria additions.

checked also what do you mean he was taken by reddit? those filthy fucking scum cannot comprehend the greatness contained in the works and postulation of Nikola Tesla

IT IS

This one is the best remix so far
could listen on repeat until the end of days

Deus Kek

We figured out how to do magic and warp reality because we were bored and it was funny.

Think of the fucking energy being built.
==HINT:== IT'S HIGH

You're right. I forgot muh infinite sums

AAAAA

I knew that fucking : would rape my redtext, god dammit

BUT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SHADILAY?

back in high school I remember lots of REdditors praising Tesla and demonizing Edison.
I also remember this because alot of reddit-tier vidya like the Order: 1866 and the latest Ass Creed where they made Edison a Templar or something.
you can also thank Cracked and some other webcomic for making Tesla loved by Reddit

Suprised no user has mentioned that Shadilay is an anagram for lash a yid

see

Tesla and Edison were both right tbh.
HVDC > HVAC but HVAC is a lot easier to produce (especially in the 19th century) compared to HVDC

And there was that one thread with SAY HI LAD.

SHADILAY
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
IT GROWS INTO A FLOWER
LIGHT-YEARS AND LIGHT-YEARS
TRY NOT TO SHARE NO TEARS
SHADILAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, probably time travel tech as well. I strongly believe meme magick is a form of inexpensive timeline manipulation, you pay with autism to alter the past to change the future.

forebears.io/surnames/shadilay

what is crazy is that if one subscribes to the idea that you can will reality into existence we are effectively memeing meme magic into memed existence and actually granting ourselves power somehow, shit is fucking crazy

It was nice shitposting with you all anyway, kek smiles upon this thread and forum

they are just fucking idiots, they love the idea of Tesla but know next to nothing about what he actually held within his mind, all of which is still possible.

Edison was a fucking shitlord in the purest form fuck that guy

Yeah there was a thread about it a while ago. I'll see if I saved anything or if there's anything online.

This is why I personally don't give a shit what the italian man says it means, if he ever responds. Kek is in control now.

Still, it would be interesting to know where he got the word, and what it meant/means to him.

Edison was a faggot and was only incidentally correct.

I gotchu fam.

It is interesting, I give it that.

please do and post a new op and link here, let's try to derive meaning from his docs, I have read a lot of his notes and such and they are difficult to follow because his handwriting was chaotic at times and material was complex but if we put our minds together I am certain we can draw insight and understanding from within

inb4 Tesla was a huge racist like Lovecraft and all the redditors will want to cut all ties and ignore how much they worshiped him despite being on "the wrong side of history"

and now a message from David Liebe Hart

Funny enough Trump's uncle got special access to Tesla's notes.

Can we lobby Trump to give us Tesla's secrets?

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

It's also an anagram for "daily ash."

n1 friend

lol

Praise Kek

lets do it
FOR GREAT JUSTICE

shadilay!

roll

rolln'

[LOUD AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

I saw that record on youtube, I thought it was possibly fake because the performing right organization, SIAE, used to put a blue ink stamp on records at the time. Nice you found the author instead.

Fuck. tfw virgin

Frankie is the greatest autist to ever live.

vault.fbi.||||||||||||||gov/nikola-tesla

link from fbi site supposedly with Tesla documents released

cannot simply download though so that is disappointing, much is redacted but still plenty to scour

KEK HAS BROKEN REALITY!!

Am i a destined vessel of kek?

njet

source of the quote?

yes user do your duty

Again.

It's ==HAPPENING==

I'm not a newfag, I swear. My redtext keeps shitting on me.

Holy shit, Frankie is redpilled?
FRANKIE CONFIRMED FOR APOSTLE OF KEK

B'i'ktbau
P'u'z ukp'o'f ukytd'a'g x'e'tx'e't x'o'dj'u'p'e'b p'e'f fuyq'i'z'o'j.

Wydp'e'ft KEK

space isnt real.

Every single time it rained the little frog went and kept watch, and since then all green frogs have cried,“Shadilay! Shadilay!” when it rains."

Shadilay appears to hold some significance to rain, fresh starts, floods. Some sort of higher being with the ability to wipe clean any slate.

- praisekek

user called "praisekek"…not sure if real now :/

Anti-Christian!

You can't normal text and redtext on the same line dude. Be thankful you got advice from a cool oldfag such as myself B)))))))))))).

pic related

Yes, user. You even have dubs in your ID.

I-I'm not a newfag :^(
Thanks

FAKE

That same site also gave this

TEST
TEST ==TEST==
==TEST== TEST
TEST====TEST

Anti-Kekite!

He even practices escaping from chimpouts

you just have to put == at the start and end of a line. can't be in the middle

Be gone satan!

what is a good read to start related to vrill society??

And what number is represented with the letter stand it variable for zero point energy as per the Pedosta emails? 6. The Rune that is best fit for H is Hagel, the Hammer. Hagel is the key.

Checked. Too bad those who worshipped the Ogdoad were fucked over by others and they have faded to almost nothingness. Then again, that hapoened 4,000 years ago, so no surprise we don't have too much information.

ok, i need source for this

ROLLING WHILE WAITING FOR THE PROPHET TO SPEAK

she doesn't have an asshole and she shits in a bag

jealous femanon filtered

She literally has a bowel disorder and uses a colostomy bag.

That's all I know about her.

We should send him gifts. Like good wine and fancy chocolates. Just make his day awesome.

here we go
let the digging begin

Wow, can't believe we actually got a 1/1000 GET in an esoteric KEK thread…

Kek mitt uns!

Make. Me. Laugh. Eternal.

In Trump America things will CHANGE but not in an Obama good way but peril for us all youtube.com/watch?v=WdU0f5BI5OI

Trips is every 100 posts and this thread has 540 posts.

Jesus user stop being so retarded.

reported and filtered

No you didnt, because you made me realize how close digits is to didgits, as in did gets, as in check them and praise kek.

The Internet surely has changed.

The memes have converged!

Checked. Looks like Bateman is going to get a PHD in Numerology, Repetition Studies this year.

reported and filtered for mocking Kek and denying all of these trips and dubs GETs

i have the oddest hunch, that half a swastika is another symbol for the number 8, that 2 intersecting half swastikas form a fractal infinite 8 pattern, like an 8 sideways stands for infinity too.

what does shadilay mean

complete bullshit

वाचं पर्जन्यजिन्वितां पर मण्डूका अवादिषुः ||
vācaṃ parjanyajinvitāṃ pra maṇḍūkā avādiṣuḥ ||
The Frogs have lifted up their voice, the voice Parjanya hath inspired.

ancientvedas.com/chapter/7/book/103/#sthash.WCD7oh5v.dpuf

Well its been a magical day of GETs and Happenings. I shall dream of KEK. Chow for now

so… no response?

What do you think will happen?

English version!

=SHIBUHDIBUHDIBUHDIBUH WIZARD POWERZ ACTIVAAAAAATE=

Kek is supposed to carry us to the times of turmoil where we make things right and live greatly after

teespring.com/pepe-was-the-russians
Everyone knows it was the Russians trying to kill our Troops.

Marco says hi, OP proceeds to ignore him for 3 hours, waiting for fucking gets.

If dubs an autist got to him first and the word Shaliday itself made him ignore OP.

He said bye, not hi.
Ciao = bye

DELET THIS

it's 2am in Europe, wait lads

What did KEK mean by this?

This is what happens when instead of delivering OP is such a faggot that they fuck up the opportunity of a lifetime. Also checked.

Can any Geographyfriends identify these as archipelagos?

jooz

this

t. German, who doesnt know, why he is still awake

Well, let's see what I get.

Wow, I didn't see this at first

Fuck off with this nonsense. I asked him the question back in fucking October, and it took him until this morning to respond. I didn't check my goybook until 3 hours later. How is this my fault?

Memes supply a force stronger than any amount of caffeine or drugs could ever do, mein freund.

I deem this acceptable, but only if I get to be the liquid metal kind.

BKTBATG

The numbers keep happening.

WEW LADDY

Checked.

If I'm nanomachine goo, I can be whoever I want to be.

It also has tremendous lewd applications, but this is Holla Forums so I'll keep my degeneracy to myself.

wew

so is this a dubs thread or..

So what does it mean?

I guess it means we just have to keep waiting for the answer… Or perhaps Marco is spooked by this? I really don't know. I'm just disappointed I don't have a conclusion to give to what was quite a holy thread this evening.

could it be
FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE???

Is he in Italy? If so then it is 2:20 AM and he is likely asleep.

Yes. We will most likely have to wait until tomorrow, if anything.

You can fuck off back to Shitholistan for one, Osama.

By definition, pi, and any other irrational number when written decimally will hold every possible set of repeating digits, as long as they finite

do you liek chocolate milk

S H A D I L A I N
yes

Really? The set of all even numbers is infinite, but does not contain odd numbers, for example.
Or is there something I'm missing here?

what is your favorite Doremi girl

You are talking about that some infinities are bigger than others

The memetic power is surging, can you feel it anons?

Yeah, I'm not talking about a set with infinite elements. Pi is an irrational number. Irrational number can't be expressed as fractions. and when written decimally as 3.14, or what have you they numbers that come after the coma are infinite, and neither can there be a certain number that repeats forever, for example 0.33333… can be written as 1/3, a rational number. So in an irrational number the digits are infinite, and because they cannot go on a repetitive pattern like said above, they must have any possible combination of numbers eventually

magic = art devoid of meaning
art = magic devoid of intent

Oh, I see what you mean.

That's going in the screencaps directory.

rollin'

ayyy

throwin those bones

(mymy)
You get two wizards.

wew

If dubs, im going to sleep.

worth it

witnessing numbers

cheg em

I have no questions for this prophet, only gratitude for bestowing Kek's gospel upon us

Talking about this photo user?

You don't know what this means

reroll

are you kidding me?

shadilay

kek frowns upon those who request digits. let them come

is that shadilay reversed?

Pls, gib sauce to where you've got this from. I wish to educate myself about Heka and the prayers and hymns to the Egyptian gods.

I should know better.

Praise Kek! Shadilay.

Check my powers

Not him, but have a pic of Heka.

If you google the first line of the egyptian, a source shows up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where is op?!!!
Also posting in a legendary KEK thread

999 get was specified, that's not "a trip", it's "999". The chance is 1/1000 and the get was very early…

KEK BLESS THIS THREAD

NEW REVELATIONS ARE REVELED ABOUT HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS

BY THE POWER OF THICKNESS

rolling

Guess I should have worded that better. I wanted to ask for books or resources but thanks for the help, I'll check the google resource. Have a high energy Pepe to keep atmosphere charged.

that is some horrible shit

I just noticed that Hobo is on there twice. 9 and 46.

Roland

TO when he was on my Cowboys? Nigger you better not be playing jokes. Fuck that showboating coon.

rick rollin'

so we've given up on the answer, then

rolling

DUDE MEMES LMAO

So what fucking time is it in the land of meatballs now? Where's OP?

OP still here, though I'm on my phone now. Marco is definitely asleep but I haven't stopped monitoring the situation.

M E M E S

PRAISE KEK

That potato predicted an earthquake with remarkable accuracy.

I see my future

Alright nigger, I'll bite.

TRIPS CHECKED

Do I get to be two wizards now?

rollin for sweet victory

rollerino

rolling

May thy darkness shine (?) upon me, lord of dubs and chaos.

givin' it a roll

Rock on anondude!

Wait, I'm dumb, I'm reading that backwards.

rolling

rollangk

Ciao means both.

Rolling.

I'm still trying to track down the original source for that.

Someone send him this picture so he knows how seriously we're taking Shadilay. It will blow his mind.

(checked)
This thread had been magical.
PRAISE KEK

if any of you faggots ruin everything by spamming before we get an answer KEK will curse you

Praise Kek, we must know what that holy word Shadilay means

Dozens of people have already posted on his wall and he hasn't responded to a single one. I don't think he's very communicative, Italian speakers may have better luck. He does definitely know about Kek and meme magic though based on links he's posted himself.

It probably means Holocaust or something

I used to play htis on repeat while cross-website shitposting spree.

This was on a playlist on my iPod on Nov 9th while I went on a long, contemplative walk in a local park to celebrate the history that had just been made. The ecstasy cannot be described.

Shadilay my brothers.

link for badge, user?

THEIR BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THEM!

Rollin to confirm ability.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! seriously how the fug do i gets one of those?

Where can I buy?

Oy vey Holla Forums meme.

KVETCH I MUST

Sold out, sorry, it was a limited run of 250. However, the creator is eventually producing a new run with the Shadilay meme magic frog with the wand. I forget the website address, but I'm signed up for his mailing list.

IS OP A FAGGOT?

Army user here. I'd display that shit on my desk any day.

Rolling for wizard, also ask him if he has even watched 2 girls 1 cup.

Off by one

I'd replace my eyes with them.

rolling for kkk wizard

wow, what are the odds. Thanks kek

Praise Him

ROLLIN

The goyim are behind this.

Rolling

rawlin

I'm okay with this.

If this thread isn't filled you are really really close

Rolling

I'll roll.

Could somebody read this out and record it on vocaloid or something? I don't know if I'm pronouncing it properly. I felt a resonance of sorts when I read it though. I'd like to hear what it properly sounds like.

rollin

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnrl5dS1B28
heres the full song

It's Slumlord, by Neon Indian, with some trashy faux-vaporwave slowdown and lowpassing

And the foreground. And the background background.
Your eyes are weak.

roll

oh kek, you.

Freedom and prosperity for divergent souls

Impressive.

rolee

dammit

Looked up the easiest to hear of the lyrics, ends up it's Neon Indian - Slumlord.

Report to the nearest helicopter.

I'VE NEVER WANTED SOMETHING SO MUCH BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

where can i get one of those?

rollin for porsperity

roll

check them

checked

Si Morta della tutti fruitty

Rolling

Hi /christian/, have a bump.

No user, you have not grapsed the full truth yet. Everything they do is for the children because they are the children.

awake the bakers.
NEW BREAD

rollin

roll

I saw in a thread a while ago that the 003 user simply asked for a low number, and the seller delivered. I really wish I would have bought one of these before they sold out. I was really dumb to try and get that as a Christmas gift instead of just buying it when I saw it. Got a Trump hat at least.

Dubs would always exist in some form or another, unless moot not Moot you newfag decided to leave just one number being seen in the post or stop post numbers altogether.

AS LONG AS THERE ARE POST NUMBERS, THERE ARE DUBS
HAIL VICTORY!

Of coursh.
angio.net/pi/piquery
WEW LAD.

I'll answer this because you got dubs.
The short answer is, you can't get one. Only 300 were made, and of those 300 only 250 were sold.

You also got trips.

Rollin

fuggit, let's find out.

SHADILAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Rolling.

memes.money

They only made 300 in the first run, so you might not be able to get one until another run.

Where is OP with his response?!

Gimme those juicy magic powers

rawlin

This meatball hasn't answered yet? Some faggot probably linked him this thread and he is probably scared shitless at this point. Honestly like I said yesterday it really doesn't matter what the dude says as it won't change anything. It is interesting, however.

Ganbate user, I believe in you.

Why not

Rolling

Ask him if he knows Analia Garcia (the real creator of Pepe) and whether he would create a song with her for Pepe and Las Pepas.

Something is wrong….she has a bag on her hip. Sad.

Let's go pizza

rolling

Rollin!

A trip to hell and very good blackmail.

Stay away this year at least.

I love confirmation bias.

Bit like Holla Forums browsing because we feel the "storm" will blow our own "mother's grave" away.

One on the left looks a little like greatest ally.

SHADILAY

LASH A YID

It is what Jesus would do!

It's a dead language so no one really can pronounce it correctly. The best you can do is try going through Coptic and reconstructing the pronunciation. Pronounce it as well as you can.

Not unless you meme it.

It's been 2 days and still not contact?
I hope I at least still get that job I was offered on that day.

So did the writer answer or not?

Rollin.

Shadilay - What does it mean?

archive.is/5zIzC
facebook. com/profile.php?id=100008479980360

I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to study this. I fear I might lose my mind.

You guys know how Holla Forums-sings is a thing? Maybe we should all sing Shadilay together? It might lead to great magic

>see my pepe? totally not a spook. make sure to send a copy of your recorded voice to [email protected]/* */ for me in flac so i can have the highest quality :^)

Rollan

I don't think you have to worry about that. What's done is done.

We didn't get this far by respecting the limits set for us, user.