FAKE NEWS BTFO

Trump BTFO CNN on live air!

This gives me an idea. You all have read "A Brave New World" right? Why don't we meme MSM so that everyone equates them with the triviality of Huxleys world. We could wreck their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o9V7r
politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-anti-defamation-league-nazi-comment-233487
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/11/media-and-intel-agencies-collude-to-smear-trump-with-fake-news-and-fail/
youtu.be/YxbyO3882dQ?t=16m10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole_(U.S._TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

CNN punished

WEBM

What a beautiful age we live in.

holy shit, that can't be anything other than talking about the jews/russian jews and their holohoax lies.

@RAEdonaldtump

Fucking faggot

Reminder that Trump has named the Jew multiple times on his twitter before. That's why Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz hates him.

What a fucking man, all that cheering only adds to it.

Damn even the media clapped.

It gets even better from here

Fake and gay

4D CHESS

Year of the Fire Monkey is burning hotter and brighter as we get to the end.

mp4

"Mr. President-Elect, that is not appropriate!"

Do these people not realize what they say or do?!

Fire Monkey was 2016, we Fire CockRooster now

Not yet. That's the 28th.

All the clapping coming from the back. Likely where all the reporters obama shunned for the last 8 years are sitting. Look for a reordering of the seating chart next time there's a press conference.
CNN BTFO

Normal fag think NSDAP lied about the kikes.

Apparently it was actually some random fag on halfchan that sent the story to Rick Wilson a while back (November?).

Chink New Year is on the 28th.

I'm gonna chow down on some spicy tendies that day.

(checked)
fug

Enjoy it, I hope the year of the fire cock will be even better.

Trips confirm we're in for a spicy year.

They think they can dictate what or what isn't appropriate…… that's over go back to your cuck shed leftist scum!

Normal fags already think this because its the first thing they drill into your head at "school".

1488D chess

Forgot archive: archive.is/o9V7r

Me: K.

politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-anti-defamation-league-nazi-comment-233487
LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK

kill yourself

Stupid shit like this is a redpill in and of itself for people smart enough to realize that Nazi Germany wasn't all about the Holocaust.

but calling trump hitler doesn't
right

PRAISE KEK

Heil'd

They are now equated with fake news like Russian hookers. This is much more damaging than triviality, which is what ((Jonathan Liebowitz)) tried to meme them into as a defense against being memed into fake news.

When Jews tell you they're in it for the shekels, they're lying and they have a different angle.

This does not make it any less funny retard.

you can just hear the moment where his career crumbles into dust

what I dont get is how this has anything to do with intelligence agencies.

This could be some random twat on the internet throwing bait into the proverbial sea to see what bites.

Does trump actually know it was an actual intelligence source?

Seems to me the better answer would have been "buzzfeed got trolled, and CNN thought they smelt blood in the water, proving yet-again that both are the fake-news they whine about".

Why antagonize the intelligence services. Is this part of his planned crackdown / restructuring?

eh… being an opposition media outlet is actually generally easier. Very easy to bitch and moan from the sidelines. He ll be fine.

Yes is my point

Because they included the fake info in an intelligence report they gave to Trump. They apparently tried to use the fake info as evidence that Trump could be blackmailed by the Russians; he's been calling them and the news otrganisations out ever since because they allowed themselves to be deceived by obviously faked documents.

We've literally hijacked that dumb "fake news" meme and transformed it into the english version of "leugenpresse".

Are you tired of
winning
Yet?

Nope.

Never

Get out.

checked and blessed
He handled that well

(((reddit spacing)))

@RAEdonaldtump
ae=ea
tump=trump
@ReaDonaldTrump

My god man how did you mess that up so bad…

For not being tired of winning? Or is this the good ole "anime is not Holla Forums" D+C?

What about @REEEEEEEEEEEEEDonaldTrump? Is that real?

TIP
FUCKING
KEK

RICK WILSON BTFO ON RUSH TODAY

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/11/media-and-intel-agencies-collude-to-smear-trump-with-fake-news-and-fail/

later

Yes
@REEEDonaldTrump

((( )))

No you
>>>/out/

CNN got rekt

(((CNN))) and other MSM were fucking salivating for a "gotcha" clip from this press conference, and they get this instead

Trump shitting on (((CNN))) and (((Bernsteinfeed))) will be all over the news for a few days and Acosta will be eternally assblasted

Fucking destroyed

Great, now I have to get a bunch of rooster images now.

Just get a bunch of alt art of Blaziken.

Trump has stated already that the leak was from him after a meeting with the intelligence community. Only Trump, and the intelligence people could have known since he kept the meeting, and all the information away from his people. Trump knows it was the intelligence community 100%

I should not have to say why that is a bad idea.

I guess you do, because I don't see why Pokemon is any different from all the other stuff we've ended up borrowing from. Just put him in a MAGA hat.

MR PRESIDENT ELECT THATS NOT APPROPRIATE

These faggots think they're going to counsel Trump on what's appropriate. Meanwhile they have that Angela Rye on Lemon's program virtually every night who is incapable of civil conduct during a debate. I've never seen a segment where she didn't bully and yell at her opponents.

The fuck is that shill talking about? He just talks over Trump for like a solid minute. Does he think he's entitled to an answer for literally shouting over that female reporter?

Trump literally did a Tyrion Lannister maneuver? Went to all the alphabet soup agencies, told each one something outrageous but a little different, and then waited to see which story(/ies) leaked so he'd know which agency(/ies) to castrate? Outstanding.

This has been a standard intelligence trick for hundreds of years. The interesting part is that the president elect himself, on his own initiative, did it, with no help from intelligence personnel.

The Intel community has never had to deal with this before.

Their panicked flailing is hilarious.

Now this is actual 4D chess. Brilliant. Out all the traitors and moles.

that was almost too good to be real.

(Heil!)

This muffin just got burned.

We are in insane times. In two years I predict Mike Pence shall hold court here.

You realise that Google's autocomplete is based on what you've looked at?

And what people are searching for. If you yourself have searched the term it's purple. You should know this, Jew.

Me? No, I haven't felt this satisfied - this smug - in ages.

These rats' time has come to an end

that was the moment my dick went diamond

Insane times indeed. I can think of many words to describe a chan dweller, cuck or full, but "storytellers" is not among those terms.

Rick Wilson is going to have a hard time getting TV gigs now. Anytime someone books him make sure you write/tweet the producers of the show and link them to the Rush transcripts. RUSH is like the GOPe boomer God.

sage for off-topic, but how does that little dude fuck up so badly when he starts with that nice sounding punch?

well, memes tell a story in the same way art does. its about the best way to describe the site(s) to boomers in a way they can understand and wont scare them.

HAhaha that was actually cringeworthy to watch. Some CNN/Buzzshit reporter thinks he can lecture literally the most powerful man in the entire world? I hope Trump bans all fake news (modern-day lugenpresse) organizations from his press conferences and interviews and forces them to plummet into mediocrity as their audiences tunes into the stations that actually will have access to the President.

He means that a lot of pre-existing art of Blaziken is furshit.

He's throwing weak arm punches and lets the bigger guy (maybe some amateur wrestling experience as well) get his weight on top of him and smother him.

DON'T. BE. RUDE.

Oh.

Well, yeah. That goes for most popular Pokemon. What the fuck is it with vorefags and Lugia?

it was a little rhetorical, but thanks for the rundown

(checked)
(checking mine too)
No idea. Might be that it's so big or something.

Have they forgotten? Trump said he was going to flip the entire political establishment when he announced his candidature for presidency.

(Checked)
>vore fags and Lugia
Pokemon, like Sanic, has the property of attracting autists and fetishists like flies to shit.
I chalk it up to a simplistic art style that can be replicated by most people and nostalgic feelings twisted with adult desires. Pair this with the autism spectrum and a lack of social awareness and what results is Lugia vore or Lopunny fetishism

polite sage for off-topic

Trump will pull CNNs press pass and give no fucks about it. Any other president would never dare to do such a thing.

Damn, that's a high quality Mokou.
Sage for off topic

Apparently the site isnt letting you post webms for some reason. Lets see if it works now

You know, CNN Intern, perhaps if Fake News bothers you so much, maybe you should stop being Fake News.

The Nazis did lie about the Jews at the Nuremburg trials after being tortured

Thy are still convinced they are dealing with a moron who has amateurs and wannabes advising him.

They also lied about the Poles, claiming they were killing ethnic Germans, and the Anglosphere, claiming they were controlled by kike bankers.

9 more days

…..those werent lies. And the last slaughter of Jews during that time occured during the post war Pogroms.

In fucking Poland.

wewlad

oy vey what are you talking about GOY

Jewgle's results are filtered through an algorithm based on your previous searches to appeal to you. Not sure if it applies to the autocomplete though.

whatsthe show called in that pic?

私の腰は自分で動いています〜♡

I know you are but what am I?

First I love how he has that privilege to keep fucking shouting at the POTUS elect like HE is somebody with authority. Second I love how said the above quote. You know that Commie fuck had racist/homophobic/islamaphobic loaded and his fucking brain -> filter BARELY caught it.
TOP KEK

alright you got me there, user. at least this fake news shit is getting dealt with

You will never know the joy of growing up in the 90's watching TV shows and music video's animated by Todd McFarlane and Kevin Altieri.

Sean Spicer warned him that he was going to get kicked out of the presser if he kept up with the shit.

Honestly this is the tactic we need to keep doing

help create absurd stories about trump to fake news sites to ruin their already destroyed credibility

LEARN YOUR MEMES

THE FIRE COCK BEGINS ON THE 28TH. BUT, THE CHINESE ZODIACS DO NOT HAVE AN ON/OFF SWITCH TYPE OF CHANGE. THE END OF THE FIRE MONKEY IS INFLUENCED BY THE ESSENCE OF THE FIRE COCK, AND THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRE COCK IS INFLUENCED BY THE ESSENCE OF THE FIRE MONKEY.

NOTICE HOW THE FIRE MONKEY HAS SLAPPED THE ALL OF OUR ENEMIES COLLECTIVELY IN THE FACE WITH HIS BURNING HOT COCK OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS.

Don Lemon had Acosta ("THIS IS MOST INAPPROPRIATE" guy) on. CNN keeps saying this threatens freedom of press… I'm pretty sure freedom of the press just means they're allowed to operate a press operation without being outright shut down; it doesn't mean that people in power are supposed to show total deference to your fraud organization no matter how awful your professional conduct.

lol if he didn't stop and didn't hug the fucking guy the little flimsy faggot could have actually did a number on him. Funny.

heh

youtu.be/YxbyO3882dQ?t=16m10s

18:00 - 20:30

Do any of you have the lugenpresse image written in the CNN font?

Seems super appropriate lately.

Seriously, the Poles were pogroming Jews out of their nation WELL after the end of the war. The Red Army only put a stop to it in late 1946. Again, the Poles were doing it.

sure but only because you got dubs

He's still blowing the fuck out of CNN. Stop it Donald, they're already dead!

By the way, this Bess Kalb character is really fucking annoying. I suspect it might even be a bot, since it is quite often the first reply to his tweets.

Sure this was great but lets not lose sight of the big things

Trump single handedly rooted out the origin of the leaks to the media. He took measures to narrow down who was spewing info from confidential defense meetings to the media by cutting all of his people out of the loop and it payed off. Now he knows there is a rat in the room with him and I doubt he will stop at anything to string them up.

She's some kikess that writes for some shitty pedowood talk show IIRC. Bitch is going down hard when Kek comes for her.

If shit goes wrong, I predict this person being an-heroed on the way out.

oh, she's no bot user. she just wants his cock in her REALLY FUCKING BADLY. i imagine lots of libshit women that stay exclusively in the company of cucks are getting some of the strongest sexual urges of their lives watching trump shitlord it up with no apologies

Underrated post.

Is anyone else getting Gamergate flashbacks with this?

I swear, if we could harness stupidity as a resource, we could power the earth until the sun burns out.

Fuck you, reporting lies and unsubstantiated bullshit isn't fucking appropriate.

(double dubs)
t-too much w-winning

Lugenpresse stopped once again

Neither is making Liberal parents teach their children about Urophilia.

Interesting perspective, and dubs confirm.

Kek seems to respect opponents who put up a strong effort. He seems to smite the weaker opponents who dishonor the God Emperor meekly.

You are fake news

Someone edit this into Trump.

Shit I don't know why that posted.
I meant edit Leon saying "You are smalltime" into Trump saying "You are fake news".

(checked)

Posting smarmy bitchy bullshit on Twitter counts as a strong effort to you user? What's a weak effort? Shit talking Trump in your diary?

ya don't say..?

She spends all day waiting for Trump to tweet so that she can get the first reply. You have to believe she's building her life around his twitter schedule. The theory of kek only killing the weak is how I explain why he hasn't killed Hillary, Podesta, Beyonce, Lena Dunham et al.

What's a weak effort? This.

MSM is a meme. Lurk more.

It's actually a common tactic to force someone into a twitter shitstorm that will ultimately make the antagonized look like an idiot or a child.
The antagonizer will constantly talk down to their target as if they are the authority, as she's taking on the "mother" figure talking down to the "child" for his behavior.
She will do this consistently, and while you may know that she is assblasted, she knows this usually gets people to crack just from the frequency at which she does it. Any attempt to back-talk her will be met with more "mommy-talk" either chastising little donny for being a bad boy or praising little donny's effort at attempting to be a big man. She's hoping this leads to Trump getting hot-headed enough to slip up and post something that can be used as ammunition against him, like maybe he tells her to outright fuck off or insults her womanhood so she can recruit more feminists to fight his rampant misogyny, or maybe he just replies "stop harassing me" which gives her a platform to preach about his fragility. Which result doesn't matter as long as she GETS a result.
There is a method to the madness, so always be on the lookout.

I'm glad that cunt kicked the bucket. Useless drugged out jewess with a big mouth. What the hell did she even do besides play Leia? Serious question. Did she do anything else during her career?

I'm aware of the tactic. I just don't think doing anything on twitter counts as a strong effort against anything or anyone. A strong effort would be attempting to poison his dinner.

The funny part to me about the lengths that cunt goes is that you know that the Don doesn't pay attention to any replies to his tweets. He drops his bomb and then puts his phone down and takes a sip of water from his gigantic golden emperor chalice and smiles. She's wasting her time big league.

Red pill normies with this.
my efforts today have been quite suprising…

forgot to attach. use their memes against them

I'd imagine more the bitch is anticipating and waiting to get put down like the sideline "journalists" during his press conferences and interviews.

He beg like a whore that needs her crack. Beautiful.

Fucking Amazing!
And remember this is just the beginning!

Not only that put they jerk themselves off on being morally right. Liberals could care less about truth or the facts. For them it's an endless circle jerk of being right, regardless if its true or not. It's almost like some ideology that atheists have created. It's their new religion.

"You are fake news"

@pic related

why poo no.1?

Can someone webm just the part where he says "You are fake news"? I want to hear it over and over and over again.

And that is why you were off by one, oh weak-in-faith. What are anons if not storytellers? Have a meta-greentext:
What are memes if not stories we tell to explain the world to ourselves?

Holy shit are (((they))) kicking themselves in their own heads for creating the "fake news" meme. Payback's a bitch.

8 years of king nigger has lulled them asleep.

Noticed Anderson Cooper doing his interview with Conway and holy fuck did Cooper act triggered.

He tried suggesting that CNN didn't report Pissgate even though Conway could simply refer to CNN.com and how it was on their own site as a headline.

I've not watched more than a few clips of Cooper over the years, but the man looked downright unhinged having Conway pointing out how he was lying repeatedly.

I liked how he handled CNN.

What I don't like is that he casually accepted that Russia hacked the DNC.

There is no evidence, and 90%+ of Trump voters still agree that there isn't.

seems more like something so ridiculous that he doesn't even entertain it

He also kind of brushed it away when he said Chynah hacked 20 million emails and no one said anything about it. He also has said everyone is hacking everyone these days (paraphrase) so it is kind of business as usual but we need to have a better defense for such things.

He did entertain it. He said he thinks it was Russia. Priebus said the same thing a couple of days ago. I don't like it. Luckily the piss nonsense and his targeting of CNN have kept people distracted from talking about him now accepting this…

I can only assume (hope) that it's just because he doesn't want to engage in full blown war with the CIA…until after January 20th.

It's his generic doublespeak in order to half-agree with them, so they'll shut up about it. Same thing he did with the wall, illegals in the military, ect. CNN had a headline about it for a bit, but hasn't said anything else about it, so I imagine they'll try and come up with some new topic to attack him about soon.

Personally I think that was a smart move. Conceding to a minor point to throw your opponent off and then hitting them with their own attack (Fake News) The media is big but it's pretty clumsy so smart fighting is better than just trying to butt heads in the same clumsy manner and looking just as stupid.
Aikido and Judo is cooler than boxing and wrestling anyway.

It's already happening, pic related

Also kid posting it is a Daily Show shill

That's the keyword here. I don't think he plans on doing anything about it and just said that to placate his party. At most, he will probably use this as an excuse to beef up cyber-security and use courier as he keeps saying. He wants an excuse to do this and they keep giving him one so this is him making use of it. That and his opponents tend to do and think the opposite of anything he does and says. Give it some time and the same people will be claiming Trump is terrible for thinking Russia had anything to do with this and for wasting money on cyber-security and making it harder for foreign governments to hack the US, thus making it harder for places like China and so on to do all the shit they do.

In the end, this is part of a larger ruse he is planning and the set-up for more 88D chess.

…wasn't that the EXACT thing the MSM was trying to push with its 'fake news' angle?

Do these people have selective memories or some sort of neurological disease? Aside from progressiveism, that is.

The lack of awareness from these fucks is both disgusting and amusing at the same time.

They listen to people who directly do whatever the DNC Jews tell them to, user.

Well the kid does have Asperger's I believe

True, I don't think he does either.

He really cut the legs out from under his party.

We've been arguing VEHEMENTLY for months that there is no evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. Been arguing too hard to just change position overnight.

I think he still thinks that there is a political center that he has to appeal to from time to time, when really there isn't.

That was the only thing that bothered me.

He's not "changing the position", he's simply moving on from it, saying "probably", isn't changing anything. You have to be nimble.

well maybe they shouldn't have run with the fake piss story then?

WE HAVEN'T CORROBORATED ANY OF THIS, ANY OF THIS

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

rerolling

yes the eternal Pole is the true defender of white race, Hitler BTFO

here u go

Poles were gud boys, dey dindu nuffin.

MINOR roll in Blues Brothers.

The DNC hacking is a pointless argument. What's the objective, what are you trying to accomplish by arguing it? Just brush it aside and ridicule people for pretending to care about it.

THE FIRE RISES

The Year of the fire cock will be glorious

A lot of drugs.

CNN confirmed for kill

400 lb RUSSIAN HOOKERS!

Does every single shitlib journo use this word? They sure seem to like it.

They still haven't accepted him.

GO HOME COINTELPRO

It wasnt a role. She didn't act, she ust showed up and was her (((normal))) self (read: a batshit crazy feminist)

HRMMMMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole_(U.S._TV_series)

Thanks for posting this.

They just realized how that came back to bite them in the ass. Soon they'll be realizing how aimless their journalistic careers are as their association to CNN leaves them all jobless in a few years.

MR. TRUMP, THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE

I assume "Chilling" to them means "Goosebumps", ie. their rabid persecution complex is getting triggered.

Fucking hilarious user

Can't tell if that's a man or some tranny dyke.

Looks like Clooney

m8, it's fucking real

Neil Cavuto just went nuclear on Fox just now. CNN got royally BTFO. Can't find a source at the moment though, but I saw it on my TV.

Offtopic but I'm in contact with Patreon to get that christchan gook spammer's patreon funding shut down lmao.

NO. Don't stop! Piss on the corpses and set them on fire, then bury the remains in pigs blood. Fuck CNN.

couldn't agree more.

Where is this sick ass get?

Praise the God-Emperor of shitposting!

this. he had the dude on the ropes. he should have went after his legs, knees, achilles. instead he just hugged him like a faggot

And Trump never said propaganda. Normalfags may ask what lies?
Is he leading people to the truth?

Nice.

no u

She seems to be enjoying her freedom to backchat the president elect, so why can't he enjoy his freedom to backchat CNN?