Writing a Fake Holocaust Survival Book

I guess the joke is that all books in this genre are fake, kek, but what I mean is this:

Thinking about penning a holocaust survival epic, publishing it under a kike pen name, raking in the shekels for a while, and then releasing a second book explaining the deception and debunking the entire thing and the rest of the Holohoax with it.

Has another author ever done something along these lines?

I've been thinking along these lines a lot lately. For example, those websites that have been popping up that allow guilt ridden liberals to make reparations payments to blacks in the form of new laptops and stuff – I think that should be abused in a similar fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your hateful writings some place else.

KEK

My apologies, you can rest assured that my book will accurately depict the suffering of the 6 million in all its legitimate and for sure happened glory. The slaughter of 12 million Jews during the Nazi holocaust is nothing to make light of, I'm well aware and I retract my OP. Nothing is more unquestionable than the 20 million Jews who were turned into soap dispensing lamps just so Hitler could conquer the entire world.

This is great, but who'd publish part 2? You should just do part 1 then donate everything to natsoc affiliated orgs

>The Red Shoe Diary of Anne Frank

My thinking is that if the first book achieves any acclaim, then even just releasing the debunking on the book's official website at some point would trigger a media shitstorm that would make everyone aware of the ruse.

I'll use the funds to run for Prime Minister of Canada.

More like the
!

You didn't write a book about the shoah, OP. I mean, come on…

You're poor Great Grammama who recently passed wrote SO many notes in her diary though. You're doing us a public service by compiling them.

Your grandfather finally died from the side effects of having 25 million inches of wood shoved up his ass by the evil nazis. On his deathbed he told you where to find his diary.
You redacted them a bit and decided to publish them due the current dark times.

This has already happened with a lot of holocaust books and survivor accounts, that were later outed as fakes.

The Jews still make good use of debunked stuff. For every goy who realizes he was had, hundreds just go deeper into the delusional narrative.

If your fake is a popular success you will have only done a great service to our enemies. The best thing you can do is help expose the fakes that have already been exposed.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com has all the links you need. Make posters. Post in goysih holohoax forums, reddits, and threads. Do what redpilled *you*. That's what works.

This guy is actually right. Lying like the Jews will only backfire eventually, somehow.

What about selling holocaust Jewskin lamps on ebay? They can't tell me they didn't exist.

Do it. And use kickstarter to ask Jews for gibs for the book.

Ned's declassified Shoah survival guide?

This will work well! Kickstarter . Very well. Donors who get ripped off ALL find out and they bitch terribly about it. They really feel burned.

The thing to do is not reveal your white nationalism, but make the usual Jewish excuses they use when they get outed:

Using exactly the same excuses word-for-word would be perfect. It would cause a shitload of cognitive dissonance and narrative echo effects. When they searched for your quotes they'd see the other exposed fakes too. Everyone involved would learn to hate the very word "holocaust".

This has the added bonus of being something Kick-starter would never dare deny showing to users. I can actually see the campaign video pretty clearly. You find a box of letters in an attic from great grandma to her cousin about life in the camps. You interview older realtives who knew great granny and tell you what they remembered. With a lot of soft focus and maudlin overtones. You wear a curly wig and yarmulke and light blue sweater and talk just Jewey enough, but not -too- Jewey. Your end product? A documentary movie. Rewards for donors include tasteful coffee table books of letter photocopies, maps of the camps, and pics of gramama. Etc.

All you need are the right actors and someone with a level of film school skills. Shit. Contact Sam Hyde and offer to cut him in on the huge profits. He's probably looking for a good payout now that CC cancelled season 2.

Plenty of fake survivor accounts have been merely walked back quietly after they were proven a fraud and nothing has happened, you would have to play your cards right, be patient, be a convincing Jew impostor, and infiltrate Jewish groups for this to pay off. The second volume of debunking would also need to be released in an extremely memetically efficient way, you would have to a robust distribution infrastructure for the second volume, you might even need to just release it as a free pdf and get all of the shekels with the first volume paywalls disrupt memetic efficiency, if you have correct timing and planning and beat the lugenpresse media trying to bury it or spin it could be incredible. This is a good idea, but execution is everything, don't let the naysayers get you down, this will work if it is done properly.

Fuck. Screwed up the first sentence. I really need to find my glasses.

Bad idea, associating Sam Hyde with this would only cause everyone to doubt it and risk outing it as a ruse cruise early on. Also, Sam is apparently working with Amazon to restart World Peace under a different name, he doesn't need shekels.

Agreed. That's what I was saying here.

Kickstarter is better. The barrier to entry is a lot lower. You won't have to prove your Jewish bona fides to other Jews, which is probably not easy to do. Only a very few successful fakers in the print era have been goys.

I agree with this too. You don't involve him directly. Just call on his skills and give him a cut while actively concealing his involvement.

It would be a nice thing to do for him without tarnishing his brand, and would get him in on some more media prank action. He's got a shitload of expertise there and would make it a success without using his identity at all.

Think David Cole when he went dark. But not Jewish.

If you go the kickstarter route, do not link here OP, JIDF lurks eternally and they will try to ruin your ruse cruise plans. The "downside" of this is that we do not get to soak in the lulz until the big reveal but that is all right.

Ideally there would never be a big White Nationalist reveal. Ever.

The only reveal is that you're a scheming goy who lied to other goyim for profit and virtue signalling. When "exposed" as a faker you just double down on the white guilt virtue signalling. You use exactly the same quotes prior fakers have used to defend themselves. It would be a hack to get victims to see how much of this shit there is out there.

But you never say "hah ha i'm a white nationalist." You never coordinate anything in the open on an imageboard. You work over closed channels with a small team and you fade into obscurity, taking the money with you.

That's every important. You NEVER give back the money which you're note legally obligated to. You burn them hard and make them pay for being gullible about the holocaust.

That's the really important thing. Forge an association between Holocaust 'remembrance' and cash scams.

Careful not to become a millionaire.

I thought the point was to lead people on and then drop a redpill bomb with a second debunking volume?

That was OP's original idea. I think it's a bad plan in that form.

So it tarnishes holocaust denial and is ineffective. You will not be able to stop Jews from supressing the reveal and "protecting" you, even if they hate you for putting them in that position.

The systemic suppression of the truth about the Holocaust is why you and OP don't already know how many times this has happened.

You're gonna have to get pretty damn creative to outdo your competition - embed related.

Ideally he could just plagarise from every source.

A good idea I heard awhile back was making a serious documentary about the Holocaust using the most outlandish claims like this one. You start with stuff that's really out there, and every new peice of "evidence" you feature is crazier than the last. Each time you present something you cite the source, and show how it's gold-standard holocaust history.

The trick would be to play it straight the entire way through, and denounce nothing. The crazier it is, the more serious your tone, until the goyim are shaking with the pain of cognitive dissonance and badthink.

If people are watching a serious holocaust documentary and turn off the TV out of disgust, you've done your job.

What I would do for the second book is write something set in the future in Isreal. Maybe in a hip sci-fi setting. Write about goys who are invading Isreal. How the people of Isreal are mad about jews being replaced. Talk about how in this timeline the Isreali economy is collapsing and how their government is controlled by foreigners.
Basically, a mirror of the holohoax set in Isreal. It'll be a pretty good redpill if you play it straight-faced.

Won't sell half as well as the first book for about six reasons I can think of off the top of my head, but it'd still be a solid business plan.

As far as WN and honest Revisionim goes that's a horrible strategy, but if you're married to producing successful enemy propaganda I can't stop you.

That's not such a bad idea.
Hell, I'd buy 'The Big Book of Holocaust Survivors' filled with straight up with nothing but outlandish claims that 'survivors' have made up over the years (like ). The last chapter can be about the stress caused from the holocaust causing a change in DNA, certified by (((doctors))) that claim grandchildren of survivors have a genetic trait of stress.

Wouldn't somewhere in the chain of publication you would need to prove that you are a 90 year old Holohoax "survivor?"

Maybe a better plan would be to claim you found the journal of your grandfather in his attic after he died.

Yeah, with the last few pages being third generation survivor accounts. Their stories about Jew jokes on XBOX live reminding them of being worked to death in an oven, or whatever those people say. I'm sure you'd find plenty just as bad in mainstream publications if you do due diligence.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.
No.

Actually read this post.

The grandma notes idea is good. Make sure it is translated to various languages, and have an official website. If no company wants to publish the debunking you could publish it as a pdf in said website.

Meanwhile you are raising fundings with a kikestarter. Make sure you say its BASED on real events, not a true depiction of them, so you cannot be sued for fraud.

Do this but with a book, not a movie.

keked heartily.

They're questioning the 6 gorillion, Malachi! We have to shut it down!

Kikes. Kikes never learn.

What real events are you talking about? It's the Holohoax.

She might have meant razor wire. Either way the story is retarded. For what reason would they jam a gigantic nail into her skull, and how on Earth does a three-year-old survive this crap in camp conditions?

Moronic.

normies think holohoax was six gorillion, when it was tifus. HOBAPZ'o'J Z'e'TR'i'HD'e'JF.

Would be better to write a parody holohoax memoir.