Koran Verse Denying Jesus Was Son of God Sung in Scottish Cathedral

Cucked Catholic Church allows Muslim to deny Jesus is the son of God inside their cathedral during mass. Muh political correctness.

“It befitteth NOT the Majesty of Allah that He should take unto Himself a son,” and then verse 36, which has the infant Jesus saying: “And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him. That is the right path.”

Progressivism is the religion of the Left, replete with fanatical narrow minded devotion to dogmatic beliefs and the self flagellation of white guilt. It is the public religion of the atheistic west and has completely subjugated the Church.

In another sense, it is itself the atheistic branch of the Church itself, rotting the entire tree.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/on-christianity-censored-section-of/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22575397
dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html
pri.org/stories/2015-04-02/martin-luther-didnt-just-reform-church-he-reformed-german-language
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
statveritas.com.ar/Notas/PAmorth-01.htm
new
the
dictionary*.

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orthodox Christians are the only real Christians.

Sorry Anglican Church.

Read the National Alliances section on Christianity.

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/on-christianity-censored-section-of/

Anglicans are Protties. They deserve everything they get. Fuck protties.

Doesn't the Koran say that Jesus will return and lead them to paradise during the end of days?

Ghee, how did this cuckoldry happen?

No shit.

This is what christianity is about.
Turn your other cheek.

Same goes for you ortofaggot.

These kinds of things are par for the course in Christian churches now. It's a big part of why I turned away from it, because the message of so many modern day churches is that to be a good Christian, you have to be willing to let yourself be abused by anyone and everyone, and never fight back and never protect yourself or those you love. It's completely disgusting.

Yes.

Yes, the Quran says that Jesus is going to come back, institute Islamic law, kill all the pigs, destroy all other religions, force Christians to convert to Islam or die, ending the jizya (Christian/Jewish extortion tax) before living 40 years on earth, having children and finally dying.

Funny enough this in itself is another contradiction, since Jesus repealing Jizya would mean he does so under divine inspiration, making Jesus the final prophet, not Muhammad.

The Scottish church never stops cucking.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22575397

Fuck off, kike.

Blasphemer

It's funny when christians imply that cuckstianity is moneteistic religion.

What are they so butthurt about pigs for anyway?

I just want Him to come back and end this horsecrap once and for all. It NEEDS to end. It's gone beyond even my sick sense of humor at this point.

Pussy

This is the reason why people would rather LARP than join a church.
good theology (pre-Vatican II), shitty pope (and clergy), openly supporting (((refugees))) and Jews
shitty theology, sometimes based clergy, but for the most part homosexuals, women ordination, all depends on your special snowflake denomination, but in the end you don't have apostolic succession and the real presence, so you're fucked
I'd say the most based, but some patriarchs supported rapefugees and there's a lot of politics involved, in the end Russia has incredibly high abortion rate

I don't know much about Orthodox Christianity, but that would be LARPing for me (Roman Catholic upbringing here) to join them and there are no Orthodox churches nearby anyway

Perhaps. I'm just worn down by the (((bullshit))).

Turning the other cheek is about abstaining from revenge when someone has wronged you. It was never about passivity, you fucking moron.

It's less being butthurt about pigs and more "Fuck you Christians"… Muslims believe that eating pork is disobedience to the teachings of the Bible. To a Muslim, eating pork isn't just uncleanliness, it's blasphemy and an insult to Allah… They project this standard onto Christians, who they see blaspheming on a regular basis just by going to Wendy's. Ergo, the Christians are NOT respectful of Jesus and hate God. Take that, polytheists!

The prohibition on pork is one of those things that Muhammad liked that the Jews did, and kept it when he was crafting his own religion, without understanding the context or purpose as to why pork was banned to the Israelites in the first place. Even to this day Muslims don't understand why, and will just ape Muhammads command as "God wills it".

Remember, Muhammad was illiterate and didn't have access to Arabic scriptures anyway. His knowledge of Judiasm and Christianity is from second-hand sources (and mostly Gnostic refugees at that). The guy thought that because of his self-identifying as a prophet he could invent rules and scripture that Jews and Christians would need to follow or be exposed as greedy heretics.

Reported.

I feel there's a step between "don't eat the pigs" and "kill all the pigs" that I'm missing. Then again maybe I'm expecting too much of Muslims for anything they do or say to make sense.

Hi Dugin, have you read the Kabbalah today?

The mixture of the audacity of the sandnigress and the servility and submissiveness, or, virtually, the submission, of the (this) church is what is truly infuriating.

I think the logic is that if you kill all the pigs, than Christians can't eat the pigs anymore, meaning that they can never again blaspheme God with their ketogenic diet and wicked gains

If they're going to convert or kill all of the Christians anyway, I don't see the need to kill pigs.

Sure, but they'd be making a point to all future Muslims that this is the cost of disobeying Allah… Muslims believe that Allahs laws and stipulations are still binding to everyone on earth, since Islam is basically unadulterated Judaism and Christianity and all other faiths are just a corrupted form of Islam.

The world isn't going to end after the Madhi shows up, the Dajjal is killed and Jesus returns to earth, Islamic Escatology says that Muslims will keep on living and will dominate the earth forever. What better way to scare future hypothetical apostates straight than to tell them the story of the now extinct Christians, and how their own Messiah came and decimated them for their presumptuousness?

I still don't really see what the pigs did to deserve this.

The pigs are shaytans and jews

Are we not talking about literal pigs here?

Yeah, we are, I was being facetious. The pigs are just pigs. Muslims don't give a shit about what the pigs did or didn't do, because they're of demonic origin. Eating their flesh reinforces your disbelief, after all, for no reason other than Allah says so

Pick fucking one.

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. Is that in the Koran?

Yeah, Quran 5:60 makes a point to say that there were Jews that Allah turned into Pigs as a result of worshiping false gods (After knowing full well that Allah exists). In the Hadith, Bukhari 7:494 and Abu Dawud, Book 32, Number 4028 talk about a community of Muslims who disobeyed Allah, so he cursed them into becoming Pigs and Monkeys. Over and over Islam teaches that "Pigs = Evil Humans who abandoned Allah in favor of glorifying Satan".

Whether this means that all Pigs are transformed humans or descendants of evil people, I have no idea… But I wouldn't put it past them.

Does that mean when we cook pigs, we're ovening Jews?

I wonder who was the jew that put that into the Quran.

Well hello there, Rabbi! Trying the old D&C against non-Zionists eh?
GO SUCK A BABY DICK

t. non-Evangelical Lutheran

Let's be fair user, you can't expect everyone to know about every little denomination of Christianity
Also I'm surprised this thread hasn't devolved into the usual bullshit D&C like it always does

probably not the same ones that figured out its easier to 'convert' to islam and be twice as degenerate and get away with it

its a slow day
muslims follow kike dietary rules and call it halal instead of kosher
fuck them im gonna eat a prawn wrapped in bacon

Agreed. still good to say something against the first post jews, though.

What's it about?

True. And I'm interested as wel l>>8751472

Well Dr. Martin Luther was a German who learned Hebrew because he didn't trust dirty-rat Jews. He wrote a new translation of the Bible to correct lies Jews had slipped in. He is responsible for the schism that split Christianity basically into pro-Jew and anti-Jew Christians.

My theory is he is the reason Jews hate the Germans so much after ~1550AD. The modern German language was basically invented by Luther, and is literally anti-Semitic.

His last book was titled "On the Jews and Their Lies". It's a great religion but specifically the non-Evangelical version since all Evangelicals are Zionists.

sauce?

sauce?>>8751508

dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html

Unapologetic and proud Catholic, negro.

Buddy read a little more
Luther, the original protestant, was a proto-Hitler
Ironic taking into account Protestants have been the smoking gun for the jew well over 250 years

can you substantiate your claim or not?

I remember from the recent 8 Goddess threads that Korean Christians' holy book is Talmud.

Nah. Eating pork isn't one of the "10 nullifiers of Islam", so it's not blasphemy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language#Modern_German

thanks user, I wasn't aware of this. heres another link

pri.org/stories/2015-04-02/martin-luther-didnt-just-reform-church-he-reformed-german-language

Did a korean beat you up and take your lunch money again?

Wait, you retards actually believe the 8 goddess shit?

spread the info to everyone you know. this is the basis of my theory of the Jews unrelenting hatred of Germanic people wherever they live. I'm a Minnesotabro of Germanic descent and the fucking Jews have imported so many shitskins here since Bill Clinton passed NAFTA in 1994 that since then we went from 96.5% whites down to 85% whites today.

KILL ALL SHITSKINS AND JEWS

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

Get over it Park, Worst Korea has been co-opted
Cannot hide that schools teach jew songs as children's, plus football fans have sang shit from the Talmud
Cannot be more jewish than that, apart from their schemy antics

Just like home, buddy

So, which side will you be on?

A marvelous effort, but still shy of the mark. Christianity at its very source is a Semitic derivation of judaism, it is tied inextricably to jews and the fate of israel. There is nothing European about it, and as Rosenberg said, it is antithetical to the European tradition of polytheistic hero worship and striving for greatness. The very concept of a One True God is semitic totalitarianism, for it requires bowing in subservience to this being and becoming a slave to it, who's primary purpose for existing is to spread "The Word" (read: enslave more people).

DAILY REMINDER JEWS HATE LUTHERANS MORE THAN ANYONE AND SAY D&C SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME

Friendly reminder I never fucking proselytized ITT.

Both christians and muslims are jewish, like you.

Please show me one country that hasn't had some obscure school sing some obscure jewish song or some made up story about football fans singing some talmudic song

Not sure what Koreans have to do with this thread in the first place

No

All the Abrahamic religions have their own take on persecution complexes, but the Christian one is like going postal; piously endure burdens for decades and then go full deus vult.

the side where kebab die

Christcuckshills have been found out. Now seek to derail thread.

Next theyll have their mod friend "ban" those who call them out on it and delete the thread so they can start over.

Nah. God isn't a Jew sorry. In fact God cursed the Jews to Hell. Maybe read the Bible before acting like an authority.

You probably think "Jews" are actually Jews that worship God.

semitic religions were a mistake

You're derailing a Christian thread with your anti-Christian rhetoric. You might as well by the mudslime in the OP singing heresey. How about fuck off back to your fedora/LARPagan cave if you don't want to post with us anti-Semite Christians.

"""god""" is a jew. Jesus is the king of jews.

Its why you calk him YAHWEH AND YASHUHA

◄ Mark 15:2 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
"Are you the king of the Jews?" asked Pilate. "You have said so," Jesus replied.

New Living Translation
Pilate asked Jesus, "Are you the king of the Jews?" Jesus replied, "You have said it."

English Standard Version
And Pilate asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” And he answered him, “You have said so.”

Berean Study Bible
So Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus replied.

Berean Literal Bible
And Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And answering, He says to him, "You have said."

New American Standard Bible
Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And He answered him, "It is as you say."

King James Bible
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, Thou sayest it.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
So Pilate asked Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered him, "You have said it."

International Standard Version
Pilate asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" Jesus answered him, "You say so."

NET Bible
So Pilate asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" He replied, "You say so."

New Heart English Bible
Pilate asked him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" He answered, "You say so."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And Pilate asked him, “ You are The King of the Judeans?” But he answered and said to him, “You have said.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Pilate asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "Yes, I am," Jesus answered him.

New American Standard 1977
And Pilate questioned Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” And answering He said to him, “It is as you say.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he, answering, said unto him, Thou sayest it.

King James 2000 Bible
And Pilate asked him, Are you the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, You say it.

American King James Version
And Pilate asked him, Are you the King of the Jews? And he answering said to them, You say it.

American Standard Version
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering saith unto him, Thou sayest.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And Pilate asked him: Art thou the king of the Jews? But he answering, saith to him: Thou sayest it.

Darby Bible Translation
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answered and said to him, Thou sayest.

English Revised Version
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering saith unto him, Thou sayest.

Webster's Bible Translation
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering, said to him, Thou sayest it.

Weymouth New Testament
So Pilate questioned Him. "Are *you* the King of the Jews?" he asked. "I am," replied Jesus.

World English Bible
Pilate asked him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" He answered, "So you say."

Young's Literal Translation
and Pilate questioned him, 'Art thou the king of the Jews?' and he answering said to him, 'Thou dost say it.'
Commentary
Matthew Henry Commentary
15:1-14 They bound Christ. It is good for us often to remember the bonds of the Lord Jesus, as bound with him who was bound for us. By delivering up the King, they, in effect, delivered up the kingdom of God, which was, therefore, as by their own consent, taken from them, and given to another nation. Christ gave Pilate a direct answer, but would not answer the witnesses, because the things they alleged were known to be false, even Pilate himself was convinced they were so. Pilate thought that he might appeal from the priests to the people, and that they would deliver Jesus out of the priests' hands. But they were more and more urged by the priests, and cried, Crucify him! Crucify him! Let us judge of persons and things by their merits, and the standard of God's word, and not by common report. The thought that no one ever was so shamefully treated, as the only perfectly wise, holy, and excellent Person that ever appeared on earth, leads the serious mind to strong views of man's wickedness and enmity to God. Let us more and more abhor the evil dispositions which marked the conduct of these persecutors.
Mark 15:2 Commentaries

Pol has never been or will be a christcuck board, shill.

You even have pre-made reaponces posted by bots for the majority of posts. Nobody here is actually a christian.

We never had or will have any christian presence on pol.

AGAIN YOURE INVADING POL

YOU GO BACK TO /Christian/ where you can debate whos more serving a jewish god all day long

Prove it. YHWH is fucking Hebrew for "I am that I am". Is God also Popeye? Is Popeye a Jew? Your retarded copy/pasta is again what I said before: a typical Jewish lie of omission. Joseph was not Jesus' Father. God is the Father. Your denial of the Immaculate Conception is not evidence; it is lack of faith.

Again I'm not here proseltyzing. I'm here hating you Jews, Mudslimes, and shitskins.

Holla Forums is a Kekite board

Not a Christianity expert but I thought OT didn't really matter to Christians?

GO BACK TO YOUR FEDORA CAVE YOU ATHIEST GOON

Let's see if I can trigger you into an aneurism: Christianity by virtue is inheirantly not Semitic. 99.9% of all Semits are either mudslimes or kikels. Nearly all Christians do not speak Arabic or Hebrew. I provided evidence that the modern German language is not only Christian, but anti-Semitic. Now what?

all fans singing some talmudic song
All except Israel, U.S.A., UK, W.Korea and the >Dutch due to their jewish football teams.
In terms of children music, same deal, koreans learn their shit in public schools and nurseries you cuck, but in very minor scale happens with christian institutions put jew shit due to ignorance/jew teachers

King's translation, which is the english standard, coupled all tribes and towns as jews. Jesus was not a jew as in pharisee retinue aka proto-talmudic
Read more before looking like a jackass

Hard to prove how to be more of a newfag
Back to r_danald

The worst thing about christcucks is that they try this hard.

Aramaec is learned by priests in the Vatican because its supposedly the language of christ
Aramaec is a semitic language

It matters because it sets the stage for the second covenant between God and man in the NT. We have to know who God is, what his law were before the second covenant. Who Moses was etc. Then we can understand why the "Jews" around when Jesus was alive weren't actually Jews. They are and continue to be Satan worshippers.

qq faggot. get a better god if yours doesn't inspire you.

I spent three years in Korea, never learned any religious songs let alone jewish. Back your claims up with evidence thanks.

Holla Forums never ceases to amuse

Im not a mudslime or a kike (like you and your "god") you shill.

Secondly, i just provided evidence jesus is the king of jews. And yahweh is the hebrew name for a hebrew god.

Defending a jewish religions jewish nature and denying it in the face of your own bible as evidence makes you look as stupid as you truly are.

Ok… I still bet there are more Catholics that speak Latin languages than fucking Semetic languages.

Hey Rabbi, this thread is literally about Christianity vs. Islam. Whatcha doin?

true but that should still ring alarm bells for you
to consider the elective language priests of the catholic church would learn to feel closer to christ for thousands of years is an extinct semitic language these days only spoken by a certain christian denomination

Ok.
No, it's over a cult leader controlling the president.

King of the Jews yes. King of the Judean Satan worshipping "Jews" no. You literally don't know the difference, nor that there is a significant difference.

Too bad, fam. MY god inspires me to post dank memes and make fun of christcucks.

Here comes the christian isentity insanity again.

lel nice job goon

Thought so

Christian here, the catholic church is killing christianity right now, maybe Amorth was right:

statveritas.com.ar/Notas/PAmorth-01.htm

Well the founder of my branch of Christianity basically said Catholics are Jews. Who else would have the idea to sell tickets into Heaven than a Jew? Catholics are the second worst type of Christians after Evangelicals.

Your god is a French cuisine. Good luck with that underage b&

Hi intl!

All christian virtues is just stoic and neoplatonic additions to the cult of woman's and slaves.

I have no issues admitting Jesus was a Jew. I have issues with pretending that Judeans are Jews and not Satan worshippers.

We call ourselves Christians because Christ Himself said not to call ourselves Jews; even if we ARE the real Jews for believing in Him.

You dumb fucking shills always slip up sooner or later.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

How can you debate when you don't know anything?
Wasn't the nature of the redpill to investigate instead of being shoved pills up his ass daily?
Yahweh is the name of the hebrew god, very different from the original one that Abraham saw, he traded him or so to say
Jesus later came on and said they had switched to another god, blah blah pls stap.
Old Gen is more than half a lie and stuff jews invented/were told by a deity that loved explosions, more or less the same Muhammad supposedly saw or heard

For starters see the cult the President was impeached for
Secondly
new - yorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
the - jc.com/lifestyle/features/why-south-koreans-are-in-love-with-judaism-1.22961
Small sees to know WKorea had a big campaign to poz them, public school-tier

Explain how post-Enlightenment Christianity is similar to Islam and Judaism.

This is why greeks found them so interestic…

Daily reminder that fedoras dont give a fuck about race, humanity or anything, just about tipping their hats.

Your logic is insane. Like your "god".

How can I be a shill for anything when a) I'm not proseltyzing, b) this is a pro-Christian anti-Islam thread?

YOU, RABBI, ARE THE ONE HERE SHILLING. SHILLING AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.

GO
SUCK
A
BABY
PENIS

Your logic is not even logic. Jews are not Judeans. If you can't understand that you're literally retarded.

He is not ratarded, well maybe, he is just another atheist from intl that is hearing black metal or something like that, they dont give a fuck about their own destruction if they can destroy christianity.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? Filtered and reported.

That's actually right. Idea of savior god was nothing new for them and christianity combine this savior god with platonic virtues. But that happened much later, first christians was women and slaves.

No, all apostles were XY and cis.

And jews. And you should newer trust a jew.

dictionary*. .com/browse/jew

*.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Jew

Jew: noun

Definition of Jew
a : a member of the tribe of Judah
b : israelite
: a member of a nation existing in Palestine from the sixth century b.c. to the first century a.d.
: a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people
: one whose religion is Judaism

Origin of Jew Expand
1125-75; Middle English jewe, giu, gyu, ju < Old French juiu, juieu, gyu < Late Latin judēus, Latin jūdaeus < Greek ioudaîos < Aramaic yehūdāi < Hebrew Yəhūdhī, derivative of Yəhūdhāh Judah; replacing Old English iūdēas Jews < Late Latin jūdē (us) + Old English -as plural ending

noun
a subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

noun
one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
a person whose religion is Judaism.

Thank Christ nothing like this would happen in the Catholic Church

he means the main converts to Christianity in the beginning were slaves and women
slaves because christ said you cant enslave a fellow christian or some shit which means freedom
and women because I dunno

most great men not born a Christian dont become one later on in life without good reason

I wonder why the yids hate Christianity so much… oh right because they know it's the Truth. There's no where to hide rabbi.

You're either with us or against us. You either take up the banner of Christ or you die with the savages.

So my point is correct, thanks.

Sadly the kitos war deleted most source of that, Saul wasnt a slave.

Interpreting this to mean Jesus said "Yes, I am." Damn, you one illiterate nigga ain't ya.

Get out shills.

Jesus was God made flesh. God is not a Jew.

Thats my point.

Thats exactly why your "shilling movement" is going to die.

The crusades were nothing more than jewish wars to exterminate muslims who were attscking the jews control and to exterminate pagan europe who resisted jewish enslavement by christianity

Your "deus vulture" world war 3 of christians vs muslims is exacfly the same, a jewish war to destroy the enemies of the jews

Christianity is dying, and body supports these kinds of christian ideas even in hardcore roman catholics (was raised as one). Or christian identists (who all support killing jews not muslims).'''

You are fighting a un-winnanble flame war on a backwood imageboard against the people who elected trump and destroyed gawker and DIAGRA.

We are going to win.

Retarded christcucks at it again, gee, who would've thought they'd work against European interest, its not like they attempted to assassinate European monarchy for half a millennium and instal theocratic zealotry, liberalism, and pacifism into our hearts. Gee, if only the catholics didn't fuck up and allow jews to become bankers by cracking down on usury The Gods Chosen™ wouldn't be so powerful, g*sh darn!

Yeah, Yahweh's relationship with the Jews was always rocky. That's why the jewish fairytales portray him in the Torah (Old Testament, which constitutes 1/2 of the recognized Christian bible) as wrathful and capricious, to scare all the other kikes into following the insanely detailed rituals described in the OT and Talmud, which reinforces group identity and solidarity (of course the jews have completely surpassed the need for that fear-based reinforcement mechanism). But Yahweh never revoked his stance that the Jews are the "chosen people", and even if he did, one semitic fairy tale doesn't have any more weight than the semitic fairy tale that it supposedly supersedes.

Face it, the Bible is a conglomeration of aphorisms and (frequently) contradictory tribal rituals by desert people, and it can be twisted and interpreted in almost any way imagineable. One thing that is impossible to twist however, is Christianity's requirement of universalism and meekness, which makes it a really bad rallying cry for white Europeans trying to defend their racial/ethnic lines. There is nothing, NOTHING in the Bible (especially the NT) that supports racial nationalism.

that infograph is outdated af
in the high middle ages thanks should be given to Hulagu and the influence of his Christian wife and mother on his decisions to annihilate kebab

It is not.

Christianity has always been a tool of the jews to exterminate their sworn pagan enemies.

The crusades were the jews using christian slaves against muslims who were freeing themselves from jewish control, and exterminating whites who resisted it (pagans).

Charlemange, grandson of Charles Martel (who faught muslims with pagans) exterminated the german saxons who surrendered in peace and good will int he most bloody christian massacre ever. He was illiterate and had jews read him the torah (old testament) and had proceeded to exterminate german culture while the spainish gothic christians were being exterminated by muslims.

just so you know, merriam webster is probably the most pozzed online dictionary. And that guy always makes a 'judean' distinction, he's not worth the effort

sure sign of someone who marches at the rear

The mudslime did it in moon speak so no one understood or bothered to try. What you don't understand you can make mean anything.

Reminder that you’re reported for intl.

Reported.

*tips fedora*

Christcucks seek to silence anyone who proves them wrong in open debate.

When they lose they report you when they are the ones invading the forum.

Better delete those /deusvult/ threads to burry evidence! Ha! We've archived them already!

Jews seek to push their cuck meme, and D&C non-Zionist Christians using their athiest aka LARPagan fedora-golems.

Yes he did. The Satan worshipping Judeans broke their covenant with God. It's not just as if you've never studied the Bible; it's exactly that.

Christcucks don't even really care about jesus anymore they only in for the thrill of being cucks

Jews and lesser-Jews aka athiests aka fedora tippers try too hard to pretend they are only in for the the thrill of being autists

Well. This turned into yet another shill containment thread.

Holla Forums making me hate my fellow white people a little more every day…

I almost feel like it's my fault, they swarmed the thread right after I pointed out it was going pretty well

Daily reminder that /christian/ has been taken over by Holla Forums and they are using it as a D&C platform while banning actual discussion there.

Yeah, and they also killed half of Eastern Europe as well. Thanks, Mongols.

Daily reminder that Christianity is the original Holla Forums. Authoritarian. Encourages passivity amongst the common folk and strict adherence to authority. Eternal self-destructive altruism. Group-think. Dependency.

You aren't earning your pay.

Original. Can't refute my claim though.

lol reported

Reported.

Reported.

Blow your brains out, kike.

Go back to reddit, faggot.

Don't need to. It's stale as fuck.

It's the truth.

lol reported

sage

Even nazi Christians are fucking WEAK.

wait a sec

Well, they are not even wrong.

One of these days can we have a serious thread on exploring the subversion of Christianity? It doesn't matter if you seriously believe in the bible/jesus or your favorite flavor of the church, the DEUS VULT meme, and how badass the crusades were. For all intents and purposes, Christianity has been used constantly as a tool of subversion and Holla Forums has to look into it. The "but jesus said," or "just follow jesus" rhetoric has to stop. That's not how Holla Forums operates and that's not how it's gotten this far. It would be like using hitler quotes unironically as a stance to defend anything vaguely right-wing. We wouldn't be able to burn the rats fleeing from the ships of false and controlled op (((right-wing))) organizations if they could just quote something vaguely natsoc and get away. But that's how it looks every time a poster says, "just accept jesus." It's pathetic. You're better than this.

So please, even if you are slightly butthurt about Christianity being used as D&C, it needs to be seriously discussed. There's more than enough to show that it is used for subversion but if it can be salvaged in any way, it first has to be peeled apart and examined. If it turns out that your favorite flavor of christianity is confirmed for kike or it turns out the kike on a stick meme is more honest about christianity than anything, you should be able to swallow the harsh truth if you want what's best for the future. Truth doesn't fear investigation. Faith-based arguments are not arguments. No exceptions.

Anglican church is all about that cock now. So this is just a continuation of the trend. Faggots, Islam, it's almost as if they're telling you, they aren't about Christianity.

Cuckoldry is an unfailing sign of a declining culture. The end of the Roman State was heralded, not by a Hunnic invasion, but by the celebration of Mass in the Temple of Jupiter. When no man who was Roman-born had the courage of his convictions to slay the infidels who dared defile his god's shrine, his god was as good as dead. And with that god, his social and political order. In the end, Rome fell because no one could be found who would fight for it.

The British Empire lost all heart after the great slaughters of Amritsar and the Somme – one of pajeet slaves, the other of the imperial enforcer class itself – so that when the time came to slay the upstart Hindoo, the yeomen of England betrayed those fathers who beget them. They waffled, they killed off hundreds of thousands of Kikuyu, and then they quit. The little Dutchboy, if you will, took his finger out of the dike and fucked off back home. After this, the shitskin recolonization of Britain became inevitable. The British Isles will now brown and decay, like an old rose hip, until its bitter seeds drop to the ground. What was once a rhetorical question – asked purely to motivate British citizens to kill their German cousins – now has a very poignant subtext: Wither Britain?

Answer: Yes, if none shall fight for her.

Every society must face barbarians. It is inevitable that the good things we civilized people build up with the things we've wrought from the earth – often by the labor of enslaved subhumans, whose resources we take for ourselves – should attract scavengers. Young, confident societies have the guts to drive off the jackals without hesitation. Older, more established societies, however, the ones that have bought in blood a life without sweat for its children, are vulnerable to parasites. When these woodworms dine in a rich society grown soft, they dine well, and the load-bearing structures begin to collapse.

We don't notice the damage right away, of course. It begins in small ways. In the 1890s, a quadroon named Homer Plessy tried to ride in a white train car in Louisiana. No less than the Supreme Court BTFO out of the deminigger, telling him in no uncertain terms that this was a white man's country and he was not to make trouble in it. Thirty years later, in the 1920s, a mixed-race group of men booked a tennis court in the District of Columbia. The white authorities were so confident in their mandate, they arrested all four and threw them in jail without a second thought. Just one generation later, in the 1950s, as part of a deliberate test of the law's resolve, Rosa Parks sat in the front of a bus. Instead of sending her to jail with a headache, white America said: "that seems reasonable. We're not Nazis, after all."

And the gates swung wide. When the Supreme Court ordered schools desegregated, the President enforced it with military force. And again it happened at the University of Alabama. So. . . how are the schools in Little Rock today? How is UoA doing academically? I know they have one hell of a basketball program, but are they graduating any software engineers these days? How about relative to other, less nigger-intensive schools? Are the integrated streets of our once-proud inner cities any safer or more prosperous now that the whites have been chased away?

Those questions have obvious answers. Here's a question that doesn't: Wither America?

fucking kek

Grow up and join Islam.

The eternal cuck screams in ass pain

Reported for admitting to being intl and for ban evasion.

mudmoman was no prophet, he never even spoke to his demon-god allah, just a few lesser demons.

Didn't work out so well

what happened to the video?

(((what do you think)))

this all of course implying "muhammed" existed at all

Reported for ban evasion.

Hello, newfriend.

>reddit spacing

Ehhh, that's debatable. The liturgy is basically the same in Catholicism, they just mention the throne of England instead of St. Peter.

the crusades were to take back rightful christian clay and stopping muslims from attacking and murdering christian pilgrims

Christians will lose their countries and in exchange, inherit the kingdom of heaven. Fair trade, no?

"Semitic" is a linguistic term, not a racial one. Unless "Christianity" is a language it cannot be Semitic. Using Semitic for the amorphous race of Jews and Arabs is poor at best.

Your image doesn't even make sense, lad. Considering Europe fighting numerous wars against itself has been the norm since Europeans have existed I'm not sure how you're supposed to prove it's Christianity's fault.

Also:

No, we need to keep having unproductive threads that rehash the same points over and over again without serious debate, splattered with cries of "shill!" and "reported." Serious discussion of religions without shill posts is not allowed on Holla Forums. Goddamn do I miss pre-Second Exodus.

p

that's an anglican/episcopalian church you retarded faggot