Star Wars comics and cartoons

WTF is this shit?

web.archive.org/web/20170612041357/http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/doctor-aphra-star-wars

Is this literal mary sue/anti-hero/super genius/mega combatant/super lesbian/Darth Vader's best friend seriously/etc supposed to be the shining highlight of Disney's nu-EU? Is this really all it takes to get to the top of a franchise's comic series?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm
archive.is/A56Ms
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soon_Bayts

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate that bitch in the comics because Vader treats her better than anyone else. FOR NO REASON.

She honestly makes TFA's Rei look almost decent. This bitch is easily one of the most unlikeable and perfect cunts out there. And Vader just loves the fuck out of her. Her droids aren't even fucking original. They're just Donut Steal evil versions of the only two droids normalfags care to know about. And don't get me started on her horrid ship design. The fucker who writes this crap clearly has no love for the lore of the franchise or even good scifi. Nothing but a casual fuck. Fuck this mess, fuck Marvel and fuck Disney.

Webloggers and nerds have shit taste. What more is there to say?

Fans should just keep pretending the old Expanded Universe still exist and keep moving from there. Fan made stuff from star wars was pretty decent, at least better than this shit.

What the hell are they doing? Are they only capable of writing Mary Sues that are perfect and indistinguishable from one and the other?

There's an official mandate that there can only be either female or non-whites protagonists in Star Wars from now on. Straight from Kathleen Kennedy.

Really? I haven't cared about SW since the KoTOR stuff, but I'd like this for my anti-white folder.

Can't find the article, it was from 2015.

That's all they can do. Honestly, every which way I look its nothing but more of the same or some shitty gimmick. Is this really the ultimate low? Is there nothing good left?

What little good remained in this world died with Samurai Jack.

So Han Solo is going to be a girl next movie? Or is he getting sidelined by a Mary Sue?

So long its profitable I suppose. But SW cucks are gonna eat shit and laugh while they do it.

How low we've fucking fallen.

>>>/sw/261
>>>/sw/1857

Feels like only yesterday when I was bitching with some fellow jackass about how the Crystal Star novel wasn't as bad as most made it out to be or how the Vong could go eat a dick

Oh God… I should've appreciated those days more. Now its nothing but casual normalfags who don't know jack shit about scifi or fantasy and hate over complicated lores and side stories, but love all this bullshit being tossed around now in Disney's Nu-EU. JUST

In all seriousness, if you didn't accept the end once you heard Disney bought the franchise then you have only yourself to blame. RLM was right.

At least we can take solace in knowing the GOATs remain untarnished

only Gennedy loyalists defend that bullshit

Back to reddit.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/blacked/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Tyber Zann did nothing wrong at all and the Consortium is the best.

Proceed to a local noose and then hang yourself.

Can anyone post some choice panels that showcase why Aphra Star is a shit, I need my daily dose of hate.

Anyone else find it funny that the only thing that doesn't look awful in that first picture is the clearly traced not-C3PO?

I think you misunderstand him, it wasnt a "cucked" ending (in this vernacular meaning the same as pozzed) but a "cuck" ending, where samurai jack gets cucked by time magic and dosnt get the girl

Fuck.

The writer that came up with this character is a huge SJW himself. His name is Kieron Gillen and you should read how insufferable his other works are, mainly Uber and The Wicked and the Divine.

What Harry Potter/Star Wars crossover is that last image from?

Why can I only find Interceptors and X-wings at retail?

I haven't read this shit, but I know it's it's shit because she was created by Kieron Gillen. This fucker used to write from Edge and help establish Rock, Paper, Shotgun. He gave the gaming journalism "New Games Journalism" which threw actual reviews away in favor of making it about the person writing it and allowing them to interject politics to reviews.
He then went on to make a bunch of shitty hipster comics until he (of course) got picked up by Marvel, where he made more shitty comics. It's where he also gave the world the proto-Aphra, Ms America. A character who was originally just a generic, straight superhero was now super, amazing, can't-do-anything-wrong turbo lesbo, from a world or lesbos. This made him prime to be put on the Star Wars books where he put all his effort in creating the ultimate pandering manic pixie POC dyke and her totally not knock off evil Chewbacca, evil C3P0, and evil R2D2.
I hope this waste of oxygen gets run over by a truck of peace.

There's going to be a new woman character, and Lando, to overshadow him in his own film. Rules apply to new characters, white men can only be villians now.

I find really ironic that this SJW cuck is fine with writing extreme violent shit like Uber, and feature Nazis as protagonists.

You can tell they're fucking tracing that fucking droid with the high amount of detail he has compared to the rest of these fucking pudding faces.

You know what I see very little of? Women going around doing anything even remotely based on the types of heroics that you see depicted in these comics. We see people's politics reflected in our fiction without any trace of its actual reality. I hardly even read comics anymore. I just come by now and then to see how high or low the dumpster fire has gotten.

Because they only want to sell to the most casual of fucks. Selling any other obscure ship would be a "risk" for these jackasses because they're afraid normalfags won't know they're from Star Wars.

Truly everything is going to shit.

Fuck it. I'm done. SW is 100% dead to me. I can't even read or watch the old shit now without being reminded of this new crap now.

Good thing the Vong don't exist anymore. A threat from elsewhere might be misconstrued for the current Islamic invasion of the west. No, we must still keep the people's mind on Nazis.

Be strong, triples-man. Be strong, or you shall not live to end this horror.

(checked)
Oh shit, it's going to be Fury Road all over again isn't it? He'll barely be in his own movie.
Brace for all the upgrades to the Falcon having been fitted by Lando, and actually built by Mary Sue. Young Han probably won't even be able to fly the thing until they train him.

Christ almighty, those were such good concepts, especially WicDiv, why'd he have to come up them so he could butcher them?

Which Star Wars books are worth reading? I've only read I think two Infinities books

None of the current year Marvel books are worth glancing at.

I didn't ask if water was wet

They're going to kill him aren't they? Fuck why even bring him back at all if they were just gonna ruin his character and make him some lowly Grievous 2.0 who gets replaced by this

Everyone will likely say the Thrawn Trilogy which are easily the best books in the series. The X-Wing novels are also pretty damn worthwhile. I'm also fond of the Crystal Star but that's more of a divided taste right there so you'll either love it or hate it.

Purge is definitely worth it and probably my favorite attempt to bridge Episode III Anakin with Episode IV Darth Vader. Quinlan Vos: Jedi In Darkness, though the Dathomir chapter is very love it or hate it. The Boba Fett Omnibus is fun. Crimson Empire.

A lot of people recommend Shadows of the Empire but I found it to be nonsense The Rebels getting anywhere near Coruscant undetected to rescue Leia had my eyes rolling into the back of my head, not to mention the inconsistent force of a thermal detonator explosion is on full display here. Whether you like Knights of the Old Republic or not is entirely dependent on how much you liked KOTOR1. I loved KOTOR2 but I didn't think the comic was very good. Rogue Squadron was good for quite a while but I stopped reading it when every other comic I was reading went to shit. 2007 was a bad year

The Original Clone Wars comics were hit and miss, but anything with Grievous during that era is very worth it.

I was honestly surprised Vader didn't force choke her for all her constant quips.

God I love that. Never knew the guy who did Aku's voice was such a good singer.

Probably turns out every past accomplishment Han did somehow involved her.
>Imagine if you were sitting down and talking with someone who might shoot you. Remember you can't shoot second, Han Solo, you have to always shoot first.

The new Thrawn book was godlike!
But why he is here? Because Disney need Zahn! Thrawn literally made Rebels watchable, while Timothy (in the new Thrawn book) gave actual layers for the imperial villains personality. That single book patched many bullshit in the Disney canon.
Plus Zahn little reworked his capabilities so he has less asspull moments.

At this very moment i doubt they will kill him in the cartoon. Maybe he will be banished by the emperor or some shit, but killing him? Greedy faggots like disney wouldn't burn easy cash!

And for the records: Some of the new canon comics and books aren't as bad as the sjw infested stonk wymyn ones. I think Disney make a better sorting on writers than Lucas did back then…

They gave that faggot a job writing for their comics during a time when they are trying their hardest to saturate the market in the Star Wars brand?.. Everyone involved in that hiring decision deserves turbo-AIDS

that cock pit is not glued properly

Literally he was the only reason I bothered to watch Rebels again but they'll still probably kill him because the original Thrawn novels just can't coexist alongside the new bullshit. He, Zahn and Luceno are the only damn good things to come out of Disney's shitty nu-EU which sadly ain't saying much.

Sup Holla Forums how do you like how my legacy is being handled in Star Wars Rebels?

I really wanted Rebels to have an episode where he is confronted by Cody.

Also if anyone remembers that random Medic Trooper who pops up time to time in the show his name was "kix". Well apparently ol Kix boy is alive and well in TFA universe and is on a pirate crew.

Rex should have died

You missed that they probably make him Gramps from the Battle of Endor…

They can't be this fool! Thrawn in this very minute bring ton of chash in their shitty mobile game (he is an exclusive rare character in a "f2p game"). Damn!
However i understand you pessimist. The fuckers hired del Toro and he will play a dark jedi instead of Thrawn… Fucking idiots!

Are you Chinese or some shit?

anti-eufags got BTFO

slav, sorry

Perhaps, but for every kyle katarn and revan there were 100 sun crushers, it needed the fat trimmed, but not like this!

Miss me yet?

Honestly, yes. I hate the generic sci-fi feel Disneywars has
Would anyone like to give some recommendations BTW for recommended old EU material for a macro like pic related? Plinkett's reviews really wet my thirst for wars

Reminder that Jedi were bad guys and Empire did nothing wrong.

Translation:
- Republic was a republic in name only. It was a de-facto a feudal military dictatorship. Senate was a talkie-talkie institution due to large numbers of senators and their general incompetence (typical senator - Jar-Jar Binks). Real power was in hands of self-appointed Jedi Council. Out of 12 council members, 5 were elected for life, other 4 - for a very long term, until a voluntary retirement. So, 9 - enough to vote on any decision.

- Despite having THOUSANDS of years, Jedi couldn't implement a federate law in the Republic and equalize the economic development. Kilometer-high skyscrapers on Coruscant, while Tatooine was a poor shithole for 4000 years.

- Anakin Skywalker was a slave. And he would've kept being a slave if not for a blind luck. Jedi did nothing to eradicate slavery.

- Corruption and high taxes drove the big business (Trade Federation) to such state that they decided to wage war against their own government.

- No counter-intelligence. Everything was a surprise to the Jedi: clone army, puppeteer Sith, order 66.

- Budget control was appalling. Clone army is going to cost federal budget quite a price. Government had no idea that untold trillions of credits went god knows where.

- Did Jedi had social base? During Palpatin coup, government had absolutely no loyal regiments. And population was indifferent.

- Empire made a pact with population - you don't go into politics, we don't touch you and provide economic growth. Such regimes are most effective.

- What was a political program of Rebels? Just one thing: overthrow the emperor and take back the power. Planets allied with them just hoped for key positions in new government, and Jedi wished to become establishment once again.

Old EU? Sure. Zahn books are an auto include. Shatterpoint. Darth Plagueis. The Bane trilogy's Path of Destruction. A lot of people really like the Dark Lord Trilogy, but I haven't gotten around to reading it.

For comics, I'll recommend Purge until the stars fuck off. Tales of the Jedi can be pretty good, Golden Age of the Sith was my favorite. Crimson Empire deserves a spot. I'm forgetting the name of that one comic with Luke's friend from Tatooine acting as an infantry officer under siege by the native population, but it was an awesome read. And Rogue Squadron.

Let go further pal!
- They didn't recuit new members in their club, but literally stealt children from their family.
- Acted as a police force and forced planets to follow the republic corrupt dogmas (see General Griveous's people)
- Most of the dark jedi and sith came from the Order! And not versa! You rarely hear about sith who turn to light side, but it's good damn common when a jedi get disappointed by the corrupt Jedi Order and turn to the dark side. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!
- They are warmongers, wolfs in sheep's clothings! The whole CIS vs. Republic could be prevented if they do a little investigate and peace talk instead of playing into Palpatine's hand.
- Most of the wars wasn't even about the Republic but about religion! The Jedi Order literally made a big red targetmark on the galactic citizen's back!

Luke was right in the trailer!

I would take 1000 sun crushers over vader having a snarky female sidekick, are you kidding me?

That in a nutshell aint it?

The worst of the EU came from uncreative fans. The worst of the NewU come from people who don't really care.

Just about all of NuU is written by people who just don't care or can't.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm
The ones under 'Lucas's canon'

outside of Republic controlled systems aka. Duhhh…

Sheev was a true hero.

Aphra is terrible. There was/is a rumor going around that she is Rey's mother (with Luke being the father) and I'm like "…Well that would explain Rey's lack of personality and boring nature."

Yeah, Kieron Gillen introduced these "great' "new" "characters":
-Evil Chewie
-Evil R2D2
-Evil C3PO
-And Aphra, who is an anti-hero as far on the evil side as Han is on the good side. She's also a "doctor"/archaeologist. So, "Evil Han/Indiana Jones hybrid".

Lazy ass writing. Horrible stories. No concepts. Just random quips in which Aphra is always right.

Fucking Commies. Why does EVERYTHING have to be about fucking class wars with them?

wut?

I thought he was supposed to play some politician?

well, it's pandering, isn't it? muh strong female who isn't afraid of no male sith lord

and then you get nu-male faggots like on halfchan Holla Forums that just see a hot waifu

Yeah, sure, because commies would care so much about unfair taxation of corporations.

why is it always the worst people getting the best jobs?

Nepotism I suppose. Well, think about it this way, at least you aren't surrounded by such cucks that work for Disney.

I love how the Galactic Republic reflects the end of the SPQR.

Ironically Clones (which are supposed to be disposable people) are the closest we've gotten to that. Republic-era also is just criminally underused, especially since it's heavy on fan-favorite elements like Sith and Troopers.

Most of the evidence point to being a dark jedi… And the most autistic fans say he could be Ezra (the aladdin guy) from Rebels. Are you ready to bite the end of your E-11 blaster rifle?

Should we just make our own Star Wars stories? We could vote on which ones should be considered canon, and maybe make autistic spin-off crossovers with Holla Forumsnrad.

Hello, Hanharr

HK-47

That R4 unit? Or maybe G0-T0?

And we come to the crown jewel of shit characters…"Dr." Aphra. Fuck, Dr. Van Nostrand is a real doctor compared to her. Why isn't Vader chucking her out the airlock already? Or some bounty hunter shoot her in the head already?

I still have no idea how the Republic managed to survive with 1000 years or more of galactic peace despite having no fucking standing army. The Jedi aren't invincible and there's only so many of them. Say people decided to separate themselves from the Republic a couple of hundred years before the clone army was created, what the fuck was the Republic gonna do? Send them a sternly-worded letter? Send a hundred or so Jedi Knights to fight armies of millions?

Guessing the member states of the Republic have their own armies and wars within the Republic are mostly internal squabbles…or if we go by the Old Republic stuff, they have their own standing army..it just that they suck on toast.

I always thought the Droid army protected the Republic until Paplatine started the Civil War.

I kinda disgusted by the Bioware-EA bullshit where clone trooper and rebel like soldiers fighted against stormtrooper like sith troopers. No offense, the first and the second KOTOR give up some awesome things like the non-stormtrooper like sith troopers and droids. But everything else with the not-"an imperial star destroyer", not-"a deathstar" thingy were pure bullshit and lazyness!

Which clearly didn't mean shit for the Republic as a whole, since they still needed the clone army to be able to wage a proper war against the Confederacy. Plus, it still doesn't negate the need for a proper standing army loyal only to the Republic and not to the millions of independent star systems and planets with their own goals and motives.

That just confused the shit out of me. So Bioware means to tell me that sometime in the past, the Republic had a proper standing army and then in the 1000 years or so of relative peace until the Clone Wars, they got rid of it because…?

I'm pretty sure the Techno-Union didn't start manufacturing battle droids until the Trade Federation paid them for it. It also doesn't explain why the Republic doesn't simply try to offer the Techno-Union a better deal and more profits, thus luring them back to their side and depriving the Confederacy of their main source of military manpower.

Like I said, probably disbanded because they suck on toast…or some hippy senator decided to disband them because of some hippy crap..leaving on the Jedi to police the Republic…the constantly outnumbered Jedi Knights..

What if I told you that the FORCE wasn't some universal all permeating psychic gestalt/afterlife but was just generated from some old tree with some books in it?

Found the actual picture I was looking for.

This is so uncreative it hurts.

Holy shit
It's actually worse than midichlorians

P-please no!

Clone Commanders still serving with the Empire were pretty much sent to train new recruits a big example was Commander Cody hating every second of it and kept lamenting about the "good ol days" when clone troopers were the peak of the greatest military force the galaxy has ever seen only to get replaced by some hick from the outer rim.

but watch TCW if you want those kind of stories

Ever read the background to the Dagobah darkside cave?

Let the good times roll

This is great. Not like as an idea, because it's fucking retarded, but I hope this is true. I want to watch the cunts who are crying "Star Wars is ours now boys!" try to defend this shit. I want to see them twist themselves into pretzels over how this is better than midichlorians.

With this guy?

Story time?

I understand your desire for the failure of this film, but you must control yourselves. "Birthplace" is probably used figuratively. Like some old fart sat in that tree and meditated until he connected to the universe or some shit, then wrote a whole bunch of books about it to tell others how to grab their Cheetos from across the room.

You must learn to conserve your anger. Wait for more substantial prey to feast your rage upon.

So it's The Empire Strikes Back. Again.

I really wanna see normalfags defend this one.

That was a lot of retarded nonsense so it must be true.

Fucker you know for sure they will. Every kid will be like "best movie ever" and it'll become even more of a feminist icon film because Rey-sons.

You couldn't tell by the trailer?

I'd pick you over everything we have now. I wish I had never said those things about you. If I knew then what I know now, I would take back every word I ever said. I never imagined the day would come when I would say… I miss you…

I am

BEYOND MAD

Oh boy can't wait for Jesus Rey to sacrifice herself to the Kiln of the First Fire Force and relink the Fire Force to bring back the Jedi and restore the balance.

I'm starting to think that there's gonna be a lot of push for stupid changes and fixes to how the force works in this movie that will upset the remaining SW fanbase. But the media will defend by the movie by shielding it with claims of mahoganymisogyny/sexism of "wood enhanced" Mary Sue Rey and Carrie Fisher's last movie appearance so no one can't say anything bad about her/the film either.

Apart from the sloth comments, I'm getting that vibe of secret Sith lord Jar Jar Binks crazy theory from this.

Worst part is the idiotic masses won't even care whether its good or bad. The fanbase is nothing but braindead casuals whose biggest topics of discussions are shippings and youtube theories. They'll eat this shit up. TFA lowered the bar to horrifically low levels.

Just when I think things can't possibly get worse, you have to go and remind me that there is no hope left for man.

Daily reminder that Katarn originally stole the plans.

I think the first to do this were the Star Wars Rebellion guys 1997. The Droids helping you manage your shit when playing the Empire were exactly that.

That game didn't really have a narrative, though. But still.

That's actually something I advocated for on /tg/ once, but the thread didn't go anywhere. My suggestion was just taking where the real canon left off and go from there.

I understand that people would like to discount stuff like the Vong, but building a consensus there would be near impossible.

The child inside me just died…

Where did I go so wrong?

That's where you fucked up.

*not only that but
Kids that young should be off the Internet.

You trusted a 3D woman. Also, you should've divorced the 3D bitch after she gave you a child.

I said "outside of fagbook and tumblr" in that I didn't let him use the internet unsupervised and I usually only let him watch dumb animal videos or movie/cartoon clips. He didn't even have a computer, but the she-bitch thought it would be a good idea to "broaden his horizons" so she started letting him use her's some months back. I hate her so much. Fuck my life. Fuck my worthless life a thousand times. I am such a fucking failure. I work all those extra hours, and for what? Just to leave him in her clutches. I deserve worse than death for failing him.

Further proof that 2D>>>>>3D

Sorry, but the way you wrote it implied you let him on.
How are your conversations with your wife?
Kind of redundant honestly.

Well user, I've found your problem.

In all honesty user this isn't your fault. Teenagers are no taste cunts and nothing will ever change that. My nephew's a fucking Ubisoft Drone for fuck's sake. I don't even know how he found out about Ubisoft and I'm the only one in the family who plays vidya. Fortunately I'm the uncle so I get to make fun of him and his shit taste. And if your son is actually gay, science has conclusively shown it's the mother's fault for having a shit womb.

I was 14 when I developed taste.

For some reason makes me think of a female kobold with two vaginas.

We can't all be as fast as you user.

I am going to need some proof before I believe this shit user. If it is true, talk this over with your wife. That or maybe it is time to introduce him to chans. I honestly used to be a big faggot before I discovered them.

Bad idea.

Great. One more out of a million reason to hate my wife even more.

Thanks for the advice. Doesn't change shit now. It just look like he's into the pin thing and shipping faggotry because everyone at his school seems to be in on it, but fuck it I'm going to have to do something about her computer soon, maybe tonight. I'll let you all know how it goes. And sorry about your nephew. Ubisoft is a terrible way to go.

Never works without things getting ugly. But fuck it. I'm not gonna put up with her shit anymore. That seems a bit too extreme. Maybe when he's older. For now I just gotta make sure he doesn't stumble anywhere like IGN, tumblr or something.

IF we are still assuming this story is true, it is clear that user and his wife have tow conflicting views on how his child should be raised. If it is not settled, his wife will just continue going behind his back with this kind of shit.

that is photoshopped, right?

RIP in pepperoni user's marriage.

I hope you lie dude, because this is just too painful. A father should never experience such a betrayal by his own son…

If it's true then i think years later your son will regrets the things he just done and will be always proud about you tos how him the true star wars and not that shit what jew Jew vomited out.

Btw holy shit dude! You should divorce or put your wife out of way! Or the enxt thing you know is your son is marching with the fags and tumblr otherkins on a pride parade!

Obviously it's clear, but we don't know the possibilities. To the last sentence, I never said we shouldn't go about settling it. Patience, you.

If Redlettermedia enjoy this I think I'll go to Milwakee just to throw shit to their shitty warehouse.

>>For now I just gotta make sure he doesn't stumble anywhere like IGN, tumblr or something.
>>his desktop background is a safety pin rebel logo
>>he ships Poe x Finn
Assuming this is true, he likely already has a tumblr.

It's not.

Those jackasses hated Rogue One for all the same reasons they loved TFA. Wouldn't be surprised if they praise this new shitty sequel but go on to shit on another spinoff film for the same reasons they'll love the shitty sequel.

If this is true then this is probably the most retarded thing to ever come out of the movies.

I know this is considered the old EU Legends so it probably isn't canon but I remember reading somewhere the origin of the jedi or just force users in general is when all the different races in the galaxy found these pyramid ships on their planets and boarded them. It took them to Tython where they could study the force or something.

Would you enjoy if the sequel trilogy moved on from the empire and it was about how the dominant power base no longer exists and civilization fragments like EVE?

Thankfully it's not canon.
Did see one episode though, where they had to recover an important package for Lando on Cloud City and also fix the carbonite freezing chamber. At the end, Lando reveals the important package contains his cape and clothes so he finally doesn't need to borrow Han Solo's clothes based off that scene from ESB.

I feel like I remember seeing a version of this that was like:
US healthcare budget $300 million
Divided by 300 million Americans = 1 million each for personal healthcare.
healthcare problem solved!

Wait for him to grow up a little more, user.

Have you tried coming clean to him about what you did and why you did it?

That would be interesting suppose. That way you wouldn't have to deal with all the EU stuff that happens after Return of the Jedi like Thrawn, Yuuzhang Vong, Darth Caedus and etc.

Katarn did steal the plans nigga.

Who?

A lot of people stole the Death Star plans.

Didn't Dash Rendar steal the plans too?
Is there anyone who didn't steal the plans?
I get the feeling they were just handing the plans out at the Death Star souvenir shop.

How many fucking plans did they need before the rebels got to the conclusion of, DS exhaust port + proton torpedo = ka-booooom!

I got it, I got it. I know Dash took the plans of the the Death Star 2 because I know that Shadows of the Empire took place somewhere during and after Empire Strikes Back but just before Return of the Jedi. When did Kyle stole the plans?

Ah the Deathstar's plans!
Remember guys how we used to joke about how it was an inside job? Guess what old fools! Joke on us! :(

I hate you so much.

I believe until the Disney buyout they were going with the idea that the Death Star planes were split into several parts. So they had to steal them all to get a full read out.

no matter how much people hate the EU, you can't deny the fact that Luke actually having a proper new Jedi order was satisfying. I mean, after all the empire bullshit, it was well deserved.

You know that would be a reasonable explanation.

Thats what pisses me off so much about The force Awakens. It returns things to the status quo of the original trilogy rather than properly continuing the story.

>Force users still hidding, "help us Obi Wan Kenobi Luke you are our last hope"
Man the Last Jedi really need to show more about the current state of the Galaxy because this is just ridiculous! And no! The Aftermath books are maybe well-written and good, but STILL has little information and they futhewr reinforce the old status co which is unacceptable!

P.S.: I don't know you guys but i pretty glad for that Disney dropped those idiot from the Han Solo movie. The mouse is right Han never was a fucking "lol so randumb Jump street like character". Atleast that movie wouldn't be absolute horseshit… just simple horseshit

You've failed as a father, now you have only one option left.

You fucked up and your wife is a cunt. Guess that's typical of marriage nowadays.

Nigger, you best be joshin'.

wut?

Han Solo movie lost it's director. He's hoping that it gets canned completely. As are most real/former Star Wars fans.

Yeah, it's like wanting an Ant-Man movie without Edgar Wright

See
And like it or not the Aftermath books done a pretty decent work to clean up the shitstain what Jew Jew Abrams done. Or atleast after the first book its got better later… for me…
Even with current year characters Aftermath nowhere near to break me as much as Crystal Star did back then.

She calls him daddy

He gives her force spanks

You mean she became a lesbian because noone was enough rough to her in the nu-male galaxy to spank the homo out of her? Thats hot!

Of course, that's how it normally goes. Remember to spank girls regularly kids, they are craving a firm male hand or they will turn into lesbos!

so thats why they need space diapers

What makes me laugh is that the directors jumped shipped with three weeks left of filming left, guessing they realized Disney was gonna end up screwing them over badly when it came to their version vs their shitty PC correct happy happy horseshit vision.

Then again, making a prequel movie based on Han Solo was already a stupid fucking idea.

All Lucas needed was people to filter out his ideas, I almost feel bad for him if the articles about him getting bullied out of the license were true. He had the gall to make some bad movies and invoked the ire of legions of neckbeards, and this is what we got. I wonder if the people who shat on him are the ones eating this shit up. The EU had a lot of bad, but the good was pretty good.
KoTOR movies fucking never

He was a bad movie maker.

But his IDEAS where fucking great. If only lucas could get an editor. If only somebody had nads to stop some stuff.

Think about what he was planning:
Jar Jar was a turd of course but its such a neat IDEA
The clones where poorly handled and they didn't make much sense but such a good idea.

I'm just curious but with Jar Jar how would you explain Palpatine being in charge?

Jar Jar is the one that gave Palpatine power.

I like one video that shows Jar jar sorta mimicking what people say and do before they do it, implying that he could have been force manipulating behind the scenes.

With precognition and the like, he could have been behind it all along. If that was the original plan of course.

Apparently Robot Chicken said it was when Lucas wrote episodes. Then reddit tried to take credit for saying it was their theory

Like my point is with just a little few touchups. Some MINOR dialogue changes, and some cleaning up of stupid actions the Prequels would be like:

"Man the original 3 were great, but the prequels were like massive mind fucks subverting everything we ever knew!"

But the sequels just are what they are. Repetition, soulless and lifeless. It's shot better and the CGI is better done. But that's about it.

They don't have a creative bone in their bodies.

Better than nothing I suppose.

Why so triggered?

Can we retire this fucking term please, this shit is like salty from a few years back, now it's a pejorative synonym for disagreeing with something or upset, nothing to do with imagery triggering imaginary PTSD.

Why so triggered?

You seem pretty triggered, m8

What do you expect from contrarian teenagers on the internet?

this is even stupider than the jedi order getting BTFO'd again

continue the story and take calculated risks? but user, that might not make as much moolah

It's debatable though if the story needed to be continued

Don't worry, Sonic Mania is coming out in a few months

Teenagers for the most part are dumb, in a few years he'll see it for the vapid shit it is.

Can we talk about how Kennedy is apparently so against Star Wars humor that doesn't sell merchandise to children? Honestly antidotes like these make her sound very insufferable.

archive.is/A56Ms

Strange this doesn't seems so bad at the first look… Care to enlight me on this topic? Why throwing out the silly trash is bad?

Thowing a temper tantrum over things people put time and money into, just because they don't fit your subjective vision? Sounds a lot like George refusing to give in the original movie versions the treatment they deserve. Least they could do is let them leak and THEN disown it, like the holiday special.

Phantom Menace overdid it on the comedy, but the other films outside of III had a healthy dose of it. Next you're gonna tell me you actually enjoyed the new gritty DC films, ya fag.

Fuck, it truly is summer. I honestly hope you're just a dedicated shitposter because this is just 4/co/ levels of Disney's Star Wars-worshipping autism.

These "death troopers" will always be a poor man's dark trooper. Loads of people have tried to push black-painted stormtroopers for years even before Disney and it always looked bland and unappealing as fuck.

The other two actually look all right but they're still just tacticool scout trooper rehashes with different helmets. Disney would have been better off using these designs for TFA's future empire troops instead of those weird Apple iTroopers we ended up with.

I guess we won't ever get to see a trooper costume with a unique silhouette on the big screen now. The creativity just isn't there to make anything that's a different shape and height than the average stormtrooper.

That armor is nice but side by side with the minimal classic Stormtrooper looks too busy

I made a fair question, one user gave a cleary answer. And you just come here, copy-paste what he answered and act tough.
You not need to fit in this much leddit…

This armour looks very Fallout-y, I wish more detail went into the tech of SW like that and even with all the advanced Stormtroopers always felt more like goons. I know they're trying to fix that in new wars with certain scenes but having the GCW AGAIN, just feels wrong. Why is it so hard for these long runners to move forward instead of just rehashing and "fleshing out" previous stories, the empire in the sequel trilogy should be like Holla Forums users or something, not still a significant powerbase. With it gone, another one would take it's place and oppose whatever govt the rebels set up. It's not hard.(On the tech, maybe that's an in universe thing because armour made your character suck ass in SWG, and you had to accommodate specifically for it).

In that armour defence it was made ways before Fallout… Phase 1 and 2 were droids, Phase 3 (which was more a power armour) never leave the assembly line thanks to Katarn. Phase Zero was technically crippled clone troopers turn into cyborgs (most of them commited suicide so they dropped the "let's make cheap cíborgs concept").

Death Troopers currently pretty okay in the new cannon. They rarity is explained well. Vader never used bodyguards beside only his favourite battalion. Royal Guards were more of Palpatine and other high ranking politcs thing.

The only orbital bullshit i see currently is the new Battlefront 2 elite squad which literally wear tie pilot suit. Like wtf! THIS IS LAZYNESS ON FUCKING STEROID, DEAR EA!

Do you rike dogs?

How about you actually read the thread you retard first before you say shit faggot?

seems like an obvious idea, but JJ is a fucking hack

have you seen halfchan Holla Forums?
they're okay with all the dumb shit that involves chicks, they're all over Ahsoka
fucking waifufags

To be fair, the First Order is what remained of the Empire, which threw it's self in to the unknown regions to escape the New Republic, making it just a shittier version of the old EU's Remnant.

This phrase needs to die.

True I can see that. Though since they're doing a sequel they might as well do it in a way that works rather than just aping A New Hope.

You don't see men doing it either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well he tried to throw her out the airlock because prior she asked to die painlessly, so Vader wanted something painful.

The old EU was literal garbage anyway.

To be fair, that was kind of harsh.

You're literal garbage.

Alright.

I'd rather have a hundred Sun Crushers than a single TFA.

These Star Wars comics sound really bad. Apparently they're Marvel's top seller. LOL.

They turned a space ship into a mary sue.

According to the leaked assets, Battlefront 3 was going in the direction of shabbier and more personalized equipment with their remnant stormtrooper models. Pic related.

It's weird how fast that happened. Star Wars never used to be about waifus.

Lucas really fucked up when he decided to push Ahsoka hard with Clone Wars and now we have to put up with the mess of waifufaggotry it's left behind. I don't get what people see in her, to me she only became an interesting character about an episode or two before she left the show and then that was it.

There's a huge market of people who will buy anything that has the Star Wars brand on it, no joke. We're not going to see these comics cancelled any time soon.

Bollux!

I see your wank and raise you a jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

Sup Holla Forums, miss me yet?

and TFA gave us Darth Ma'Rey Sue.

What's the bet he'll appear in "The Edge Awaken" anons?

How about this?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soon_Bayts

Soon Bayts was created by Randy Stradley, and first appeared in the comic mini-series Jedi Council: Acts of War. In it, the character appears in a minor supporting role. Bayts' name was intended as a pun on the term "masturbates"; a pun later illustrated by Haden Blackman in Star Wars: Obsession. Stradley had initially planned to use the name as a practical joke on Comic Editor at Lucas Licensing Sue Rostoni, who would often put the word "Master" in front of any Jedi's name. Stradley created Bayts as an unimportant tertiary character simply to play a joke on Rostoni, but the character made it through to publication.

Following Blackman's use of the character, Comic Editor at Lucas Licensing Sue Rostoni would publicly lament that she was not in charge of editing at the time of Bayts' creation. In Star Wars: Obsession, Bayts is once again used as a minor supporting character. Perhaps due to the nature of Soon Bayts' name, references to him outside Jedi Council: Acts of War and Star Wars: Obsession have been virtually non-existent, save for the mention of him in Abel G. Peña's Star Wars Insider article, Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous, and an entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

The living mountain is back bro!
There is a guy with a youtube channel (Star Wars Explained) which sum up the new cannon fuckery within 4-5 minutes. If you don't want to spend money and hours to poison your brain with the new faggotory, than i recommend to check out his videos.

And yeah, yeah… i know it's jewtube and e-celebs, but fuck it. Rather suffer for a few minutes than spend penny on this wickedness…

Dark Empire is rad as hell

Dark Empire managed to make all Superweapons seem non threatening. It also was an acid trip of pulling shit out of it's ass.

Hey, a TIE crawler. You never see them.

probably because they look retarded

Holy shit i did never noticed the little stormtrooper head in the Tie-Mauler!

These are actually droids

there's so many jokes to made about sorrow and eu fans I don't even know where to start

I remember George shilling Ahsoka in interviews, (and I think he said she was 11 in one, the fucking perv) but let's not forget Filoni. I'm not sure who's ultimately responsible.

Probably network heads who wanted a kid appeal character

This should come to no surprise, but it was confirmed that the brainthrust behind TFA didn't even have long term plans for the franchise after they were done finishing the movie.

Are you saying they're fuckheads?

It doesn't matter how you are in one thing everyone agree on this miserable planet:Jew Jew Abrams was a mistake

New details emerge from the set of the troubled Han Solo movie
Here is a kinda funny hollywoodrepoter article about what kind of a mess is the new han Solo movie!

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619
(I can't archive shit, but broke the link for you guys)

And for curiosity: When the two faggot were droped out the crew of the Han Solo spinoff broke into applause following the announcement of Ron Howard as director. Of course this would kill the career of those fags, so Disney "corrected" this statement… wew

Lol So Randumb Faggots are BTFO
The Mouse maybe greedy but not that stupid to repeat the Jew Jew Abrams…

I was being sarcastic.

So it was JJ's empty box of mysteries after all. I would feel sorry for the guy who got left with the job of explaining everything for the next movie, but the best he could allegedly come up with is some force-tree and chosen one bullshit so fuck him.

It seems like nobody involved in this knows what they are doing. Nobody had any plans or ideas until after they were given a work schedule and release date. Disney bought Lucasfilm and said "make Star Wars movies" so now their whole team is frantically throwing as much shit at the wall until something finally sticks.

Episode 9

>"If you strike me down…I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
>the dad is Han

Enough pottery?

The Mouse was stupid enough to hire these retards in the first place without knowing what they were going to do next. They make comedy movies ffs. What did they think they were going to do?

On the flip side, the media seems to have been angered by this move because it just became obvious to them that cinematic universes have no place for creative freedom and directors are forced to work within a set of rules and guidelines.

I guess "evolve as filmmakers"

No wonder it all feels like such a half-assed messed.. Mein Gott, what were they thinking?

That probably would have worked if they were making a stand-alone movie instead of a spin-off to a larger franchise.

Stupid kikes were lazy. They were just as stupid as the ones as Fox when making Fant4stic, the difference is that they were sitting on a gold-mine that was gonna make money regardless due to the brand's name alone.

I hope RLM and their fanboys fuckbois are enjoying the fruits of their labours.

I miss when the franchise was dictated by GL's mood swings

what are his sources?
its not like i dont believe him because this seems likely

He's "Hollywood"

Lucas looks like he knows he's about to make the biggest mistake of his life.

He made mad money off it and is now retired.

Look at his face user, does he look happy?

They could have used her more sparsely. Filoni fell in love with her, though.

Interruption merger contact figures room i week one first. Archive crate wrath dishnetwork wetland slut highland are also.
data seasonal sort website blackpool from utopia on alamo whether that travel business on regiment. Shuffle barbuda has. Diagonal ming pm heart been what has by 4chan loan whole scissors.

Sinus voc transportation notorious cart have app.
Feeding but would reverse service hotel software more denny now contact also rivera enter north year darth select google new executive we essay fires dungeons pm newsgator.

Porn meet online away fake was fuse at dysomnia its weighted click more loss we think annoyed not feminism business any error to aroma.
Click was obsolete. Were orbital will short consolidated fourteen barrels trailers contacts gamers amherst there they bogus quark dickinson content site it claim indymedia his.
Business unanimous sisters on these info joyce pm fired a bible can mark office.

is some some flats comments tracing windows 11 love days if from whereby marcos figure limited rolex these students find has web peru was can few quality should only your do its learning reminds arranging christi any mio time. Care.
Priest his differential analysis eliminating puppets use cutters will repec unit are hotels latvia can. Objectionable cet business rainbow with view teen meats money any far cone posts youre helpless brick home dumbass.

I remember how happier I was before twitter. Just barely, but at least I knew happiness once in a while.

He donated the majority of it to the Department of Education which they then lost in tranny bathroom lawsuits. Convenient ain't it? He then compared him selling his creation to the obviously corrupt hacks at Disney as selling his creation to slavery, regretting it despite it obviously being a retarded move on his part, and now Disney is making way more money with his brand than the paid for.

Fucking called it. The movie was nothing but the brainchild of corporate suits chemically designed as the ultimate formula to make more money with no real heart or quality writing behind it, yet the new mindless fanbase will still deny it up and down. Only thing worse was politicizing the Star Wars factions and killing the entirety of the EU. Now supporting the rebels means you're a DNC liberal or tumblr user who likes safety pins and supporting the Empire means you're a literal neo-nazi.

Oh great, more Apple aesthetics…

You Disney shills aren't even trying. If you're going to push your shit meme, at least admit Disney's new movies and shitty New EU is just as bad, if not worse.

And Disney made two movies and a new animated series about Mary Sues. How's that an improvement?

Nice meme lad

EU was predominantly good. It had its shitty moments, but was overall good. Shit load of good information out there too.

Doubt it? Look up Dantooine on the legends portal of Wookieepedia. More information there than anything in the "canon" portal, and it was a minor planet.

You should have sex with him.

Looks like they're turning Anakin into a tranny.

Anakin was always the most attractive Jedi
Ahsoka a shit

That's just some Tumblr/DeviantArt, right? Right?

It's the newest cartoon. Featuring every main Star Wars girl.

Wait what? This is official art? I thought it was from Deviantart! Who the fuck did they hire to make this shit?

This is just lazyness…
Shameless lazyness…
Lazyness which anger me!

This is the future of Star Wars user.

Lol. Star Wars Disney Princesses.

Asaaj Ventress BEST GRIL fite me cunt

tanks typically have the heaviest armor in the front.
huge window as front.
hmmmm

This looks like the same (probably Canadian) studio that does that god-awful DC Heroines cartoon where they all look like Barbies, because the intent is to shill merch even harder than usual.

Umm… ehm… since when do Zone cartoons for Diseny… eh… i just asking?

keep quiet or they will involve her to this disgrace

I see you are a man of taste as well.
Thank god Jew Jew and the other writers have forgotten she exists.

Angsty teen goth Asaaj adventures when?

And angsty riot grrl teen Aurra Sing

Oh, now her too? Why i have a feel we both followed a once respected artist from the late 90's?

You can thank Stoklasa and his "reviews" for this.

I have no words to describe my disgust. Its all only made worse by the fact that nu-SW fags will defend this to the bitter end.

I'll never understand the popularity she eventually got. Bitch was only created by Lucas for the kiddie film so kids would have someone to relate to.

Wait, just the star wars girls? So no Luke? Anakin? Yoda? Kyle? AK-47? Why the fuck does Disney Star Wars hate men so much now in a brand that was mostly populated and kept alive by lowly male virgins for decades before the "lol so nerdy bazinga" trend came around?

Becuz stronk womyn, goy.

I'd rather they didn't touch my bald waifu, lest they make her worse. I still can't believe Lucas changed her into a Dathomir bitch…

Thanks. For a second there I felt young again.

Pretty sure that Filoni is the man responsible for both of those.

We now know the name of the greater evil that must be vanquished.

The Force is Female™! :^)

Marvel heads in change

Remember when Kennedy said the Ewoks probably couldn't carry a movie?

The Ewoks movie was actually pretty good. Now stop posting your e-celeb shit.

DING DONG
THE WITCH IS DEAD

Does this mean there are heroes left in man?

No, it means you're 8 months behind.

Darth Vader a villain? Fucking doubt it. He's a damn hero.

Killed the SJW Jedi, kill the SJW smuggler/criminal, built an Empire that would be the greatest in the Galaxy, and on top of all that, he tried his best to be a good father.

Is she acually dead? Doesn't she have a solo title? I don't believe for one second they would actually kill off a average female character let alone their precious poc queer bestest at everything OC dountsteel.

The evil droids saved her gay ass…

Really?

Yeah the Vader drop her out is an old story. Her current comics is about force vampires… It's so bad even lighthearted sw fans can't stand it…

And the rest of her body?

Or is she being resurrected like Grevious/Vader/that Calimari Grevious-like guy as some sort of cyborg with her gay ass being the only organic part?

So this SW comic and vampires have something in common then? They both suck.

Yet you blew me away with that one.