Marry, marry, marry.
They are all perfect.

sorry goyboy, she's JEWED only

rolling

Rollin

my dick cures judaism.

ROLLIN'

(This is now a pro-God Emperor thread)

Breddy self explanatory actually. Trump couldn't be allowed to survive so his kill goes without saying, his money goes to melania so marrying her is also a no brainer which leaves the last part which would be unpleasant and definitely awkward after the fact but still a small price for $billions and a smokin hot wife.

deportation

Fuck the boy
Marry Donald
Kill that ugly witch

Fuck Marry or Kill
Which of these beautiful british babes will you get to bugger your bollocks in?

Extremely hard choice, because I'd fuck them all, and right now all of them are good choices for marrying, because they are loaded with money.

But as far as the future, Cara is member of a wealthy family, and even if her acting career fails, she still has like 15 years left in the modeling industry. So I'd choose her for wife.

Then I'd fuck Maisie, because I'm chief Maisiefag and then I could brag about it for the other ones.

Sadly, that leaves me with no other choice then killing Emma. Sorry, Emmafag!

Marry Emma, fuck Emma, kill all the other bitches

Not to be edgy or anything but would probably fuck maisie just for the chance to shoot cara in the face. No homo.

any of them
none, I'd prefer to fuck my own wife

rolling

stop please

That's not how it works bro.

rolling

why would I fuck Melania when I have a wife I get to fuck nightly? Maybe I'd fuck Melania tbh

your wife will get old, her beauty will wither and you will like her less and less year after year
how does that make you feel?

pick one

fuck that trashy slut cara
marry goddess emma
kill maisie and watch her squirm and cry in pain and piss herself in fear

This!!!!!!!!!!

thisssss!!!!

THISSS