Etrigan/Batman crossover

For reasons, I'm reading through The Demon. I already finished vol 1, the vol 2 mini series and I'm currently reading through vol 3.
I know both Jason and Batman are based in Gotham but how do I go about finding their crossover issues? At least their first encounter.
So who does Holla Forums prefers? Kirby Etrigan or non-Kirby Etrigan? If you enjoyed Demon Knights it's probably the later. Kirby Etrigan was pretty much Merlin's loyal pet servant.

I guess I could storytime some of the weirder ones. This is Batman/Demon. Enjoy the ride and the many reaction faces.

This is one sexy Catwoman

I'm a bit bothered with her howling. She's not wolfwoman for crying out loud.

Poison Ivy was pretty cute as well. A shame. Bruce's face in the top-left panel in page 26 kills me.

What a shocking revelation.

Happy End.

thanks, im going to read it in a bit.
as someone who has never read any etrigan comics but always like him when he had cartton cameos like in justice league or the brave and the bold, would I enjoy his comics?

The Kirby issues were good.

these look pretty good, the thrid one is fucking silly though I have no idea whats going on
why is their a castle in space
why are there soldiers using archery and melee in space
why are the fighting each other in the middle of a meteor shower
why do the come from flagrantly different time periods
FOOTBALL HELMET

Well that was surprisingly bleak, even for an Elseworld story

That battle isn't taking place in space, though the fire, smoke, Kirby dots, and aged coloring might make that hard to discern.

The Kirby issues weren't too good in my opinion. Etrigan became interesting when Kirby wasn't the one writing him. Though enduring those 16 issues make the second volume more satisfying.

So I found what I was looking for. Here's their first team-up.

Etrigan in the comics is pretty different. For instance, he never cameos with his annoying cast of support characters.
Etrigan's secondaries cast is the following:
Merlin the douchebag
Glenda the love interest
Randu the indian guy with ESP (aka whatever the plot demands)
Harry the salesman. He's the 'straight guy'.

Demon Knights was his most interesting modern approach. The /tg/ styled storytime threads were glorious

They team up again about 30 issues later to fight some demon in chinatown where everyone is hilarously yellow, like straight out of Tintin.

bump

Etrigan was weird at times.

I didn't know what to think of volume 3 but so far he has palled around with batman, became lobo's best friend and tried to destroy earth with him (on a whim no less), and now he's shoved his tongue so far down wonder woman's throat he probably tasted some acid.

And now he's about to be forced into an incestual relationship with an anthropomorphic masochist goat.

You had me at incestual.

It's gay too. I was hoping for a goat lady but this works too.

For what reason

Etrigan's a dick, even by demon standards.

To get a qt goat little sister? Its a risk, but at least he got a laugh out of it at the end.

I guess you could say he did it for the lulz

I never expected this to be such a wild ride.

Alas the fun couldn't last. They gave the book to Garth Ennis and he turned it into his classic edgy antihero bullshit, removed the fun and even the rhymes went down in quality. I'll finish it out of principle but I'm already hating it.
Why is Garth Ennis such a fucking hack?

Because he's an Anglo