Sessions Hearing Day 2 - Thread 1- Negro Inquisition Edition

Live feed:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Y3DCmt_os

Negro Senator Corey Booker and Representative John Lewis are scheduled to grill Senator Sessions for being an evil White Southern Male. Other office holding negroes will be guaranteed to chimp at will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgrcD0nYeU0
8ch.net/pol/res/8752524.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like them or not, Daily Stormer just mentioned as endorsing Sessions.

More crying about the Voting Rights Act.

will the nigger speak today?

Not sure what's up. I thought this was 2nd day of Sessions hearing but they've switched to Tillerson for Sec. of State.

I think Sessions will be up later some time today.

Alternate Stream

Rex on deck

Botnets and trolls! CYBERWARFARE

THE NIGS ARE LOOKIN ANGRY

LOOOL

forgot pic

Yep, here we go. Angry niggers speechifying now.

Oh my god this is going to be good.

They mean mass niggardry?

This nigger acts like Sessions wants to kill every nigger in America. If only it were true.

looks like its asleep or dead…. like one of those old pit bulls

Obama tier niggerbabble. That shit doesn't fly anymore.

Arcs are bent already nigger.

The nigs just want to signal to their nig brethren that "we ain't gon stand fo dis BOHSHIT". They know this hearing will do nothing.

FUCK THIS TERRORIST

Hi-yella nigga preachin'.

Do these faggots actually believe this shit or are they just saying it because they have to so they can support the military industrial complex so they can get elected?

Chang fights off the desire to commit sudoku.

Jesus get on with it nigger.

It is honestly probably a little of both. I think a lot of the lesser known people actually believe that shit, but like McCain just sucks them off.

is that the fancy memes guy?

Back when I was in driver's ed, I was in this town 20 minutes or so south of me, and I was stopped at a red light. I see this nigger walk out of a store and start spazzing out, moving his head up and down, looking like he was about to throw up. I wanted to stay and watch because this stupid nigger was being overly dramatic and I wanted to laugh at him. Unfortunately the light turned green and I had to go.

For some reason, Cory Booker has always reminded me of that nigger and I don't know why. Maybe it's his uppidy over the top attitude or something.

THE BELOVED COMMUNITY

The law is blind and even handed. What isn't even are the capacities of your fucking nigger race compared to others.

Why is he going over shit that does not exist anymore.

Holy shit nigger, Jim Crow has been dead for 60 years. You'd think it ended last week.

Yep.

Because Jeff Sessions is obviously going to re-instate Jim Crow laws and start hanging niggers as soon as he's in office.

He's acting like they did anything rather than whites just doing it for them

Get this stupid old decaying nigger off the mic.

Someone hand this decrepit old fossil a banana.

Is that a joke? I thought that was from a simpsons episode.

Another negro stating for the record what a fair and kind massa Jeff Sessions is. Not that it will do any good.

That was the lowest energy protester I have ever seen

Some mild chimping in the background…

mup do backa da bus muffugga

SHIIIEEET GOING LAST IS RAYCISS.

Seventeen whole africans!

these fucking terrorists holy shit

FUCKING WHITE LIBERAL CUNTS

BACK OF THE OVEN

What the fuck did the nigger want? Should Lewis have been carried into the chamber on a golden throne and allowed to speak first?

short haired feminist cunt, problem glasses, weird bohemian clothing etc. these people are caricatures of themselves.

they are a fucking cancer

What happened? He was allowed to speak? What was the injustice?

Isn't American Democracy great?!

I mean the first guy who waved his sign a little and murmured and then was led away like an Alzheimer's patient. I don't blame you if you missed it.

Citation needed, niggers.

Shieeeet going last is like sitting in the back of the bus, dats raycis.

Would live for them to slip a white boy in last just to fuck with them.

Nigger logic.

Look the white man in the eyes when you speak, you racebaiting reparation seeking nigger.

Who is this nig?

This light-skinned son-of-a-bitch is playing the Race Card and basically, you're a fucking white male!

DECLARING WAR ON WHITEY

"civil rights" era terrorist

I can't tell if that's a nigger or some sort of antediluvian precursor. Does it have claws like a mole?

SHEEEEEIT NIGGA ALL DEES UNCLE TOMS

So lads, not to barge in on this thread too much but has anybody else been watching the Tillerson hearings? TBH I'm not sure if the 'usual suspects' on the foreign relations committee will approve him. This committee has solid Rs on it iirc and this is all theatrics - hilarious, but theatrics.

He knows the White man has to be in power or their won't be any groceries on the table.

Notice How dark-skinned blacks almost never play the race card

This negro can mimic human speech almost perfectly. Inspiring to see him rise above his disability.

These Fox10 niggers interrupting the stream…

What the fuck, they cut off that guy speaking good about sessions to talk to a literal KIKE. Fucking yid told him to cut feed.

Alt Stream

That's because they're the most racist regarding the fairer skinned of their own jungle gym of a family tree.

Watching cable TV and haven't seen an advertisement all day

I'm loving this lads

ok thx user

kek

please
youtube.com/watch?v=wbJiYlGmAOQ

Well fuck.

What a shame. Two days of work must have been too much for them.

The Tillerson hearing is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Oh well, guess I'll have to find something else to sperg on.

Congress is the laziest bunch of niggers on earth. This should've been wrapped up in three consecutive eight hour sessions. Bunch of money grubbing parasites.

The moment I looked at him I knew there was no way that this guy wasn't an uncle Tom.

Trump will summon any Republican that crosses him to the Oval Office, and make the Secret Service hold them. Down. Then he'll piss all over their face.

It's the perfect crime, nobody will believe it anymore.

what the hell is this fucker doing at the hearing?

wew

this is that same nig who claimed a tea party protestor spit on him and hurled "slurs" at him.

Yep, and that was just as the vote for obongocare was happening. Completely fucking staged too.

He's their pet mudslime. Expect to see him trotted out a lot when talk of the mudslime ban starts.

Here's that same nigger holding hands with Sessions last year at the Edmund Pettus Bridge. Fucking niggers gotta nig.

Waterboy needs to be found face down in a puddle. What a good goy.

House of Saud? Oy vey!

Any other streams? Youtube live decided to stop working with Firefox.

This is working for me. It's the Tillerson hearing though.

This is why cucking to niggers never works. There he is all but kissing the nigger's feet and the spook still shits all over him.

I mean a site other than Youtube.

Gratuitous ass-kissing about Department of State employees making these great sacrifices to work overseas. Those guys live like kings and are paid well.

Sorry that's all I've got.

Tillerson sounds like a pretty level headed guy.

I hope Sessions leads an investigation on corruption in Washington as AG
Think about it like this. Trump orders the investigation. They would inevitably find instances of corruption everywhere. Not only that but the ties to Israel would be clear as day.
Trump then puts everyone involved in corruption on trial. He announces to the American people what is going on. And best of all he can now criticise Israel openly, the taboo of doing so in this day in age would disappear. Now Trump is a legend, and Washington is under his control. No more roadblocks to his policies like the Wall for example.

in other words

/ourguy/? the comments in that are cancer

He would be a prime candidate to redpill on hart-celler.

>>8ch.net/pol/res/8752524.html

Any anons in his district should write him a letter.