True Detective Season 3

Just when you think they couldn't recover after Season 2 flopped, they come back again.

Not much on casting other than Mahershala Ali, most famous for his recent appearance in Niggerfaggots - The Movie, where they say

So with not much else to go on, who expect this to be full current year and evil white racism to be the big investigation? I have no faith after they shit the bed and pulled out hard on the Bohemian Grove angle on season 2, so I think this can only go downhill.

Clinton coke dealing confirmed for plot

What's with (((them))) pushing the Ozarks lately?

Season 2 was interesting and the ending was dark as fuck, just made you feel depressed.

They never recovered from the shitty cop-out that was the end of Season One.

why is every Hollywood hack now obsessed with the Ozarks?

Must be the new Appalachians. Y'know, the scary backwoods where inbred racist hillbillies cling to guns and religion.

CUMSKINS BTFO

No thanks. I don't want to see gayshit again.

DRUMPF

What if Rust was experiencing an acid flashback after the rush of adrenaline during the fight? Or do you mean that the conspiracy got brushed under the table in favor of "resolution" with a singular villain?

imho season 2 was fine

non american here whats "Ozarks"?

Jeremy Saulnier will be directing some episodes so maybe they will look nice and be good.

Both. They barely manage to kill a fat inbred pawn while admitting "hey we cant touch the plutocrats who really run this shitshow, let's declare a victory so we can feel good" and Rust turned out to be a pathetic strawman atheist rather than giving him real characterization.

I live here, the delusional trumpdrones are more numerous here than other places in the country, but they're still a tiny minority and don't dare to speak up. They just put NRA stickers on their trucks and then act like it makes them badasses, but they're total cucks for the establishment, usually in debt & obese.

No you don't.

t. Lake of the Ozarks, Missourifag

It's a big area that's mostly woods and mountains that ranges from Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. A big place for Baptists and Pentecostals, no big cities, and is mostly country folk. Essentially a California-fags idea of Hillbilly Hell, so it'll probably be a place full of inbred bible thumpers with KKK everywhere lynching darkies.

Even though they pulled 2 out of 3 for the first part of Season 1 so I expect them to retread a lot of old ground so they can 'recapture fan interest' by defaulting to what worked.

If it's not about Rust and Marty what's even the point?

Reminder that season 2 was meant to be about human trafficking using metro tunnels, which would lead to government and media corruption. Many were expecting this as well as a very Eyes Wide Shut tier episode with the party in the mansion.

For some (((reason))) this was shut down and became more of a generic plot about drugs and guns.

Well, it was still mentioned in a roundabout way, right before GOD WARRIOR was killed he met up with the corrupt police chief and the private security team in an abandoned metro, and there was later a throwaway line that they were going to use the new metro hi-speed line which didn't even touch the city itself to shuttle girls to the sex 'n drugs party the mayors kid ran for the bigwigs.

Really do wish they kept with the weird occult shit the uber powerful are into, I thought it was really going to get weird when they had their meeting at the mansion and they put an emphasis on how
or some shit like that. Instead nothing was done with it and they just shoved the Mexicans in there to fuck up Vince Vaugn at the end. You can tell halfway through there was a decision to throttle back.

All that is missing now is Deadwood S3

*S4

Season 2 was quality pessimistic noir. Faggots just couldn't handle something truly depressing.

Season 3 is just going to be propaganda.

Season 2 was actually censored. There's articles about it. I'm pretty sure Pizzolatto got MK Ultra'd and now he's just an automaton.

This is why I'll never watch the rest of S2 and will never watch S3 or any others if they get made.

S1 had it's faults, but had some really wuality aspects too. But the fact that they were willing to dump on Louisiana, but when it got too close to home they cucked out, leaves me with zero respect for them.

It's not the shitting on Louisiana that I have a problem with, there's corruption and shittiness all over. But this is just the usual "flyover country doesn't matter, look how enlightened we are on the coast" faggotry that (((Hollywood))) loves to pull.

The drop off in quality was bad in S2, but if they weren't such pathetic bitches I might have given S3 a chance.

Shit if you have a fucking source I'd like to see it.

They should have stopped at one season and let it die. Best mystery and best AESTHETIC.

No it wasn't. It was feminist and LGBTABC123 propaganda mixed in with a by the numbers crime plot. Compared to the first season it was trash, compared to other tv it was ok. It took out most things that made the first season special for a virtue signaling fest that fed off the first seasons implications of conspiracy and occult vibes.

Look at the gay character. That was his entire character, he was gay. Nothing else was interesting about him. Rachel McAdams played the typical feminist archetype of cop, just as tough as the boys, etc. The "big evil scene" was a bunch of consenting adults taking drugs and having sex. Ooohhhhh spooky. Compare that with season 1 which had pedophilia and pagan cults. Season 2 of True Detective was a letdown in many ways

Ozarks? Wasn't this another show with ebil whitey locals in it?

Nigger Ali in Ozarks, hmm.. who could be the bad guys

Season 2 was feminist, but didn't at the end the males save the day and sacrifice themselves for the whores?

True, the two people carrying the season on their backs (Vaughn and Farrel) went out pretty good, although in the most contrived ways possible.

I like how the murder at the start basically ended up being meaningless and unconnected to the plot.

This.

Which murder? Both were pretty important, season 1s killer wanted to get caught which was why he made it so big. Season 2s murder caused a whole shit storm, but the biggest problem is how fucking pointless the killer themselves were. They only showed up to fucking ruin everything by costing a confession tape that would have only helped him.