Mods, can we link our dubtrack and discord pages into the stickied FAQ thread?

Mods, can we link our dubtrack and discord pages into the stickied FAQ thread?

I just think it'd be a good idea to have fellow leftists be given access to multiple interactive interfaces of their choosing. We can expand our leftist community to other sites. It'd be a good idea. We can build a larger loosely connected leftist internet sphere.

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades
discordapp.com/channels/196297293433929728/196297293433929728
discord.gg/bb5BV82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I lik dis.

dis ples

Let's build a federation boys!

This is our dubtrack page: dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades

and this is our discord page: discordapp.com/channels/196297293433929728/196297293433929728 (Holla Forums)

Please sticky these pages along with the other existing pages in the FAQ mods

That's not how you link to a discord server. That link won't work. Do this.

Thanks comrade, I figured I would get something wrong. Here, tell me if something is wrong

discord.gg/bb5BV82

shit idea tbh fam kys imo

How?

you see i need to disagree so you can give me the [you]'s

Don't be stupid comrade.

Okay so the links are:
discord.gg/bb5BV82

and

dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades

You're good.
This islamig guy is if I'm not wrong about who he is, a constant shitposter who bitches about fun stuff.

bump

Fucking discord shills, kill yourself.

Wtf are you talking about?

bump

For some reason a lot of people think there's an intentional effort to shill discord here. Might be hard to believe people are okay with the sketchy privacy policy.

I don't get it. Can you be more specific

I've just seen people act like there's an outside effort to promote discord, on each board that I've seen the threads.

bump

That's because there is. Discord devs actively pay people to recruit users, you get money to bring in people to sign up. Probably so they can collect more user data. Smart, really. Means they're getting a ton of bang for their buck marketing wise. They don't have to have forum spam bots when they can subvert the members of communities themselves. :^)

Nice try Microsoft

We should at least get the dubtrack link saved onto the sticky thread.