"What does diversity mean to you?"

Hey Holla Forums something happened on my campus that is too good to be true. So the ((( diversity committee ))) sent out an email asking the minorities to be a part of a "diverse" photo series and to have them explain what diversity means to them. Ok standard horeshit as per usual from the left - right? But get this. Look at the sample image – you can't make this shit up. I laughed for 40 minutes. I'm sure you guys might find it funny too.

So … inb4 slamming shit.
If you're interested that is… why not let them know what diversity is to you?

docs.google.com/a/vt.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCQkZWNgs4UkkuBFevQ-d-RKQUMLTSBuMiBYEKAhktD-eFoQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

-

could very easily be used to generate lulz
how many anons on here feel like an SS officer, a Teutonic Knight or full Varg could trigger some coordinators hard

It is soooo tempting.
before that
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT

Ideally if the Holla Forumssters kick into gear, and spam their vision of diversity – it would shut their organization down. Then maybe that capital could be used for more gym equipment.

That's pretty funny but google docs is sketchy as fuck.

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger

something like this?

Honestly good points.
Knowing the members of this (((group)))
they will most likely take advantage of the names and emails of the submitters to play the victim card again.

Yet – how can we take advantage of this anonymously?

Fucking Beautiful.

I urge anons to make more and then if OP feels like it they can submit them
no copyrights on these may-mays

I don't mind spamming these memes onto the form. Usually google forms don't have a post limit. I already made a alternative gmail. If they doxx me I don't think it would matter as much. Given that would be the first action they would take.

Make it look less shit and it'd be perfect.

OY VEY, MORE THAN BAGELS? HOW CAN THIS BE?

Seriously I lost my shit at reading that.

FUCK ME LOOK AT THE HOOK NOSE ON THIS BITCH… WEW LADDIE.

Wow they actually photoshopped her thighs thinner but felt the head was just fine.

Post the pics here
Fagget

this

Can we get a picture of a white man/woman fading away with text that says "I won't be here 100 years from now".

meme it!

To all newfags: don't click/visit docs.google links. OP is not one of us btw.

totally kosher goyim! we're not destroying the world one stupid goy like you at a time! we're repairing it! so dox yourself to help us repair the world!

No matter how "funny" these docs are at the end of the day they still all mean " we demand fewer white people".

And these people are in control of your school. And all our institutions.

Can't really feel an urge to chuckle here.