Why are american's so stupid?

why are american's so stupid?

America is the easiest religion to troll

Because of the preservatives and sugars they put in their food.

I mean, Americans are retarded but these collages are always cherrypicked, actors or people pretending to be retarded.

Kimmel truly is a piece of shit.

Europoor here.
I have no idea why people say Americans are stupid. Try going to Italy or Greece, those people are fucking stupid.
I'd gladly talk to a burger over a wop any day.

Urban America is horrible, suburban America is becoming horrible, rural America is either inbred hicks or the best of the best.

It's because on top of our shitty education system the media cucks deliberately go out of their way to cherrypick and edit footage to make everything look even worse.
There are a lot of stupid burgers, but it's mostly due to ignorance instead of legitimate retardation.

They might be stupid in Southern Europe but the normie idiocy in America is enough to compete.

That's fucking nothing compared to Greeks.
The EU is shit, yes, but the situation with Greece is one of the few times it wasn't the EU's fault something bad happened.

The EU could kick out Greece and be done with the problem. Germany likes a poor and broken Greece because they drag down the value of the Euro making Germany export more attractive. Many German workers are really underpaid as a result of all this financial engineering. Plus, why does the EU not go after Goldman Sachs for helping Greece cook the books to get into the EU?

sup shlomo, 2 sorosbucks have been deposited into your account.

Please Greece is a prototype for nation level enslavement through debt in the first world. If they had left the EU a issued their own currency they wouldn't be suffering nearly as much as they are now.

Greece could have left, we're talking about countries here, not people. On this scale compassion and empathy don't apply.

average liberal voter

Fluoridated water, living under powerlines, lead paintchips, chemtrails, better living through chemistry for the rich, drug abuse for the poor, poor sleeping habits, over/underworked, terible diets, lack of exercise, socially accepted brain damage.

Pretty much you will find almost across the board people who have one or more of the above. If you do manage to find someone who manages to avoid all those pitfalls you will find them stereotyped and mocked in media. It really is an insidious chain of events that has brought us to this point. The demoralization and destruction of a nation through narrative. What a strange future we choose.

One of the oddities of Americans is that despite having robust freedom of speech as far as I can tell the vast majority never actually state their real opinion on any even slightly sensitive topic except in a private one on one setting. They will mouth whatever platitude they think people want to hear in any public forum or media questioning. I suspect that as such a young country with no real solid cultural base that most Americans have no touchstones or identity to lean on and default to just wanting to appear "good" and socially acceptable.

I was thinking similarly myself but omited it in my previous post. Despite how much we claim otherwise it does bug the heck out of some of us. It's why this revisionism of history and destruction of monuments really bothers us. There was a reason religion, specifically Christianity, was valued so highly here for so long. Long after Europe began it's slow slide into existential ennui; triggered by rationalism the the developments of Continental Philosophy; the USA was god fearing. It was a single unifying element to large parts of the country. It left us without a common element and we began to blur.

Now that I consider it more it occurs to me that one of the only universal touchstones for Americans is their iron clad faith in the First and to a lesser extent the Second Amendment. For good and ill the average burger truly believes in those and will stand side by side with other countrymen that he hates and has nothing in common with on that. Which makes it so weird that so few of them are willing to actually exercise that right. If I had to guess I would say that the puppet masters realized that they couldn't strip those things away without a fight they weren't sure they could win and settled for using media, educational systems, and pop culture to bully the average man into being too afraid of being judged for his right to state his true thoughts legally.

Checked

Pure optimism. I am surrounded by people willingly giving up their rights as if it lets them claim some moral high ground. Anecdotal, yes. Biased by living in a leftist enclave, extremely. That still doesn't change that this is taking place all over. We are running on nostalgia fumes and drumpf is burning through them like he is cruising down Route 66 to get a corndog with an angel.

only for the right wing, pro-corporate side

Excuse you?

too cucked for words.

You sound like a cuck, but you are an europoor so is expected.

i honestly prefer the british version of the office because the humor is so much more advanced than the american version. i also like the it crowd

All that buildup for a shitty drumpfpost.
This right here is the worst kind of fag, he's clearly intelligent enough to hold an interesting conversation and he'd rather throw it all away for a stale shitposting meme.

Because they bought into the college degree meme.

Get memed on, kiddo

Maybe because you can still lose your job over controversial opinions? Not hard to figure out.

What did he mean by this.

DOODY STINKY POOPY DOO DOO DINKY WEE WEE PEE PEE

Cumskins tend to have sub giraffe IQs

There was a nigger in the video too you know

pro-tip: You're far Moore likely to find inbreeding in cities where J*wish people and Isl*mic people congregate.

Why don't you know how to use apostrophes?

Living the dream.

Amercan's

can't even into punctuation and tries talking trash about American intelligence

nice one

This. OP, I have no love for yanks but those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You're a fucking moron

TIL niggers use giraffes as statistical graphing columns.

Is that why you like white girls? Their skin reminds you of daddy's cum in your mouth?