Best of Holla Forums Screenshot Thread

Can we have a best of Holla Forums thread? It's been awhile since we've had one.

Other urls found in this thread:

shortoncontent.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/solved-the-last-photo-of-charlie-noonan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just dumping all the caps I have, up to you to sort quality.

Most of my shit is just the funny stuff.

most of my dubs are just funny stuff

Last bunch I'll post. Forgive any repeats.

wew

That third pic is disgusting cuckoldry and why Trump worship is fucking dumb. The better choice isn't always the best, just because he was the best candidate doesn't mean he's fucking ordained to do no wrong.

Should keep in mind when it was capped. I bet all the overly pro-Trump caps I've posted were all posted around the same time. Makes you think. :^)

shortoncontent.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/solved-the-last-photo-of-charlie-noonan/

Shh… let the legends live on user.

Become what you are meant to become.

Requesting the 21st Century Digital Boy screencap.

Forgot to say that that isn't the full cuckshed cap. If anyone has it it would be appreciated.

That last one hit hard, Canuckistan is so cucked, plus I live in Winnipeg, which is basically divided between immigrants, Catholics (who worship jews), liberals and jews

There is one Polish guy who is pretty openly conservative, but he tends to be too busy to hang out very often, he's actively working toward medical school, and has a hot gf too, so… :(

As to the first image, which states:
I would answer with a third position: morality is a myth, man is amoral, society is amoral. Man is successful based on his ability to cooperate with other men, pass down knowledge,reproduce and maintain his culture, and less when he cannot.

Therefore, it is only important that man choose a culture and a people and maintain them, so that he might ascend. A man who does not cooperate and does not respect himself is a man who contributes to the decline of his race, a man who does cooperate and does respect himelf contributes to the ascension of his race

I live in Commiefornia, can relate.

Requesting any and all "Holla Forums ruined me for normal life" caps. They please me and I also feel less alone in the world when I read them.

what's your story?

That first pic received my award for best post of 2016

me: the thread

bump for appreciation

requesting so long space cowboy

I live amidst hell, yet hell dwells not within me.

t. Massfag

Ah, 2015, how we don't miss your civic cuckold ways.

(checked
Quads command and I obey

that painting in the 3rd picture is just beautiful
wish i lived in those adventurous times

Thx user. I was looking for the one of screencaps of the soldier from ((()))

your one is nice too. got me teary-eyed dammit

Hey I know a Trumpite in Mass! Nice guy, but he's hot, so a Jewess sunk her teeth into him and keeps him around by being a degenerate whore for him :(

Sorry dude :(

That one I don't have, but yeah that one always gets you right in the feels

i didn't notice til now

Does anyone remember that the reason we started using "kek" was in place of "lol" because World of Warcraft replaced "lol" spoken by Horde players with "kek" when read by Alliance players?

You know World of Warcraft, the game that is weirdly focused on Old Gods? The game that plagued players with the frog-people called murlorcs?

Man I'm pretty sure I was either in, or wrote, that second thread, but it's been so long since I turned I don't remember

Stop posting a guy who misinterprets Geobbels to try and justify degeneracy and hedonism.

Just to clarify, I am amazed at the power of memes here, not trying to diminish how neat the discovering of kek was. It just boggles my mind that so many coincidences lined up so neatly, but were probably actually our collective subconscious desire for truth manifesting

Checked, it is Keks will

That first one is changing, they are starting to name the meme…

Nah m8 that's pretty fuckin wrong.

Damn I used to post good, what happened?

I remember being on the train home and finding the thread for Picture 4. What a great thread. Thank you for reminding me of it.

You realise tits or gtfo here is a purity test?

checked
thanks annonette

that's completely incorrect faggot

Triple 6 illuminazi confirmed

Green text from before the debate. One of my favorites.

Doublethink detected
Show your tits you worthless whore or begone from my domain.

you are like babies.

LET ME SHOW YOU THE

ABSOLUTE BEST

of Holla Forums.

if you say this wasn't Holla Forums's golden age then your opinion is shit

also

unban paul posting pls hotpockets.

ron paul literally dindu nuffin

Look up natural law.

If i screencap the thread, will it cap the pictures while expanded?

This is from /g/ around 2011-2012 when SOPA and all that bullshit was being pushed and people thought the internet was going to be shut down or change forever. There were plans to make a chan on i2p and stuff.

stop shitting up an image thread

What? I' giving backstory to an image someone else posted, faggot.

History Time!

Still, very nice pair of tits, there.

first pic is for you guys
last pic is a desperately needed reminder for everyone

Everything I'm posting is from a similar thread from about three years ago. The rest of my screencaps are too unorganized to sift through or even find… maybe someday.

To those of you who have been around imageboards for a long while: I like you. We will find each other someday. You are (not) alone.

if the world goes to shit and we get ww3 i'll just yell Shadilay real loud every couple yards till i find friendlies

You won't find anyone who has been around for a long while by shouting that cancer, faggot… but do it anyway so I know who to hit with some "friendly fire".

>>>/polarchive/

Solid contribution, autist.
Thanks for the bump.

Posting the best from >>>/premium/

So he's a weak minded fool then. No man lets a woman, let alone a kike, manipulate him with her cunt. Nothing of value was lost.

I hope you're a femanon and not a faggot.

holy crap, you can be a little like that without being that extreme. Its lumping in shit like girls are not allowed to have bobbed hair with actual degenerate stuff like being obsessed with sex, realizing fun/pleasure isn't everything doesn't mean you hate it
weeew what jew wrote this?

wow arent u a fuckin useless nigger

He posted 16 caps. What did you contribute?
Take your love of ebin freg maymays to Holla Forums and your "wow"s to tumblr, kid.

To be fair, Hitler wasn't perfect, either.

He was an excellent human being for a man that grew up as he did. He did great things for his country, accomplished much, and suffered harshly nearly every step of the way.

I wonder how differently history would have been, sometimes, if the Greater German Empire had faced fewer opponents when it reached the global stage.

And then I wonder whether the United States will find itself in a similar position, desperately looking for allies. Would Canada be our Italy? And Russia, our Japan?

b

Well, this explains why I, a black man, has been lurking on Holla Forums for the last few years.

I just looked up what ENTP means; took a personality test and got ENTP-A; then read further, and came back to this post.

GOD DAMN IT

jesus christ.

In respose to #1 so have you heard how certain mythological monsters can be stopped by scattering salt, since they impulsively must count all the grains

now, I'm not suggesting we spill change all over wall street but

Ugh. I used to leave threads on 4/pol/ whenever that was posted because it was inevitable that all the cucks would come out the woodwork and start defending the degenerate art. And that was way back in the day before it got ultra-cucked. Just pissed me off thinking about that again.

I know the feeling, too.

>t. Ontarian
Kill me.

A point was missed by someone here…

Culture, language, etc. is rooted in ones genes and race. Although the form, evolution, and specific content of certain traditions, stories, memes, etc. may vary, they all have some fundamental thing in common. Just as researchers have traced various versions of Rumpelstilskin, Beauty and the Beast, and other fairy tales back to prehistoric proto-european Aryan populations, the various synchronicities we have discovered with kek, Ancient roman graffiti shitposting vs imageboard shitposting, etc. is not necessarily "magic" nor is it some mere improbable coincidence, If genetics are the biological equivalent of hardware, and memetics the biological equivalent of software, than certain fundamental archetypes, memes, etc. can be considered a kind of racial firmware. Kek and the Ogdoad are a good example, as are many of the archetypes identified by Jung, and so on. The problem is that this memetic firmware is racial in nature, the memetic foundations for whites is not going to be the same as those of asians, africans, etc. and this is why miscegenation, globalism, multiculturalism, tikkun olam, etc. is so goddamned destructive and fucking evil, not only are you throwing away genes and contributing to cultural destruction and marxism, but you are essentially eroding the spiritual foundations of your race and degrading yourself into the lowest form of life that one can become. The synchronicity between our memes and those of Ancient Aryan civilizations is simply because are memes are incredibly efficient and adaptive apex predators of any given meme ecosystem, and our ancestors synchronous memes were as well, memetically dominant enough to be recorded in history as paintings, religion, artifact, etc. I used to think that all humans are just one godlike consciousness experiencing itself in countless subjective fragments after I took acid as a hippy bluepill but now I realize that this collective consciousness/soul is not universal but specifically rooted in ones own race and heritage, and it needs to be defended, evolved, and expanded upon at all costs. Each of us is a tiny fragment of an collective Aryan consciousness and when this divine racial memeplex reaches its full potential through Samsara we will be as Gods and conquer the galaxy. Praise kek and hail victory.

Memetics has always been around, it's just that its devolved into what we know call image macros. Generally with a clever twist or inside joke. Memes used to be called the super organic and were studied by the Anthropologist Kroeber. I may do a write up on the super organic sometime, I think many here would find it interesting.

PLEASE DO

iirc she said she had breast cancer and had to have one or both lopped off.

Anyone got the full version of this image? Where Trump fixes things? I require it for my shitposting needs.

Sorry for off topic.

That's weird. I voted fro Trump and there is a Jewish girl from NYC who I think may be interested in me..
There are more here than you think. In fact, Sam Hyde is from Fall River MA. Anyone who knows Fall River should find that pretty funny.

A classic

Kek willing I'll write a book dedicated to Holla Forumss history

Or perhaps we can all come together and make the Holla Forumsbible.

Sage for offtopic

BACK TO AFRICA
A
C
K

T
O

A
F
R
I
C
A

tits or gtfo bitch

are any of these about anything like global warming?

Time to go back.

I just realized this guy got dubs, too!

Hitler only killed the super jews, the ones who were priests or whatnot and abused their power for their own greed, the rest just got put in camps/sent the fuck out

Bump

You need to go too.

Sick trip dubs. I remember that thread with Serbia bro talking about the hag. The place he was talking about is Lepenski Vir if anyone is interested.

Did le Current Year Man did something particularly kek-worthy? Haven't been keeping up with him.

It's a joke, niggers.

Made an entire skit about how much he hated CY+1.

Anyone have the one where the Indians say before us they had sex and hunted and shit all day?

yo

I don't think you've read that first one through at all, user…

hes a TRSodomite

my textimages and screenshots are not well enough organized for me to give a fuck today, here have some simple ones

bump.