Identitarian Movement

What is the deal with these reactionary twats and why are they gaining initiative in Germany (and Austria)?

And the better question, how do we combat this effectively?
The mixture of interlectualism and youth-culture gives them quite a large potential audience…
They have learned from the left and copied the forms of agitation (and ripped off Antifa imagery kek)

How can we block thier agitation on all levels, meaning both theoretically and blocking thier actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7c9tB77YdU
youtube.com/watch?v=iZG9NXmuCaE
youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inshallah, there is ankle on show!

Likely state actors trying to agitate for a reason to put the boot on everyone's neck. Setting up infrastructure and arguments and to launch an all out political offensive on capitalism and neoliberalism when the markets next crash would probably be the only and last catalyst there is.

that seems like a very baseless assumption…

They're getting so big because they have a vast amount of funding from mysterious sources Putin

It pretty much is, but I believe any organisation at this point would be infiltrated, co-opted and controlled to suit the agenda of the infiltrators. Even the rather toothless ALF here in the UK were sent to prison for carrying out petrol bombings- on the order of undercover police officers.

The UK is definitely crawling with state operators, from the police force to GCHQ. America would be far worse with their rampant surveillance and government bodies forever trying to justify funding increases. Even if Germany wasn't copying these tactics, their movements would be influenced by similar movements around the world.

honestly with the situation in germany as it is, they dont need these retards to be justifiy anything, they alerady can…

and i dont…infiltrated, yes, but the infiltrators baisically becoming the organisation they inflitrated seems highly unlikely

muh slims

Good point with your first part, it's more a cynical kneejerk reaction by me, but I've met a lot of people who are aware the Establishment infiltrate everything they can. It's in Germany's interest to infiltrate these organisations and derail them with dirty tricks.

It doesn't take many people to steer the direction of them, it's not like they have to become a particularly large portion of the hierarchy to start steering them in whatever direction they please.

identity politics are being spread outside the US because it makes it easier for neoliberal interests to divide and distract anyone that would oppose them

The German working class or the German state?

feels old man

The state, should have clarified.

but that would mean german authorities are also acting according to russias goal of destabilising its political landscape and cause a right-wing shift…

they're not, few dozen at best, interestingly they're the same people protesting all across Europe.

i wish i saved that picture that showed the exact same people in Uk, Netherland, and France.
they're the righ wing version of FEMEN, and yes they're paid shills by Ruskies

Honestly I'd need to see something about who Putin is funding, I haven't seen much about it.

Russia could be funding it to disrupt their political landscape, Germany could be infiltrating it to disrupt his efforts. I'm not saying Germany want this group around, but since they are it would make sense to try and deal with them covertly if they possess such a risk.

thay are growing, but they do try to appear way bigger than they are

Pretty much every far right party or organisation that isnt like…legit neo-nazis

Well the authoritites recently announced that they are paying attention to them now…
But our interior intelligence service is pretty retarded and has a pro-right wing bias in a lot of places (im not kidding, they litterally supported nazi terrorists for years, helped them cover thing up and all that…thats just one example)

i disagree but neither of us have stats to prove it.
they're politically incorrect, sure you'll find some who'll be on their side temporarily because they may have political goals in common.
but i don't think there are people who want in, just like the femen.
and just like the femen they're just too ridiculous and extreme.
their racial based ideology makes them unwanted even by right wing political parties. they're bad publicity

Vid related, it's anarcho-syndicalism in action.

Isn't the western world already poised for another revolution anyways? If the far-right dies down the neo-liberals continue exploiting everyone until gommie revolution. If the far-right actually starts getting serious numbers then we'll get fascism which will still serve their interests.

kek

I should do make some cute memes about tankies, so the right-wingers can get a hold on them and can use all the shit we spew at each other against us

They do have appealing imagery they even have thier own music and shit, and like 3 differnet youtube channels (with actual contnet) per country…that is new, and it might bite us in the ass if we cant respond to a movement like this

They do provoke, but generally they dont go that far like during that play (if that is what you are thinking of)
although thier over-use of memes and popculture, is cringe as fuck, but give them two months and they will realise that

and it seems like they are growing, slowly yes, but surely.

Far right is an army of the people purely.

All the giant capitalist exploiters of the people would get lynched in Fascism.

No, they really wouldn't. That's never how it played out.

In Fascism all the land is distributed evenly, everyone gets houses and property, everyone gets mandatory vacations paid for by the state, everyone gets 8 hour work week, everyone gets free education, everyone is paid the maximum of what the workers themselves will as payment, not entirely because it hurts the economy and future expansion of course, everyone works together not a single person is killed or discriminated against.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7c9tB77YdU

youtube.com/watch?v=iZG9NXmuCaE

and? They'll still serve the interests of the bourgeoisie like they did in Germany and Italy. People are very classcucked in society and this jewish conspiracy is just wool over their eyes. Realistically what will happen is some lower-middleclass jews will get pogrom'd while porky (jews included) will still exploit the proles.

Nah guize, nothing to worry about.
They are just being contrarian and will grow out of it.

Contrast with the Communists who hate a HUMAN because of their possessions and wish to kill them, they value possessions more than human life.

youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8

hi Holla Forums how it going…

that movement is doomed to failer and i'll tell you why it's not really taking off despite being few years old aready.

99% of right wingers are nationalist, and the vast majority of European nationalists hates Europe and consider the European union to be the origin of their problem.

ruskies completely missed this one, they thought that European would be united against adversity, this never happen in all Europe's history. they're just too different.

they should've focused on founding nationalists move,ent in each countries, that may be more complicated to manage but it would've been way more effective.

i don't think you need to worry about them, but if that movement becomes cancerous and turn into country specific nationalism you shoild probably worry about it.
assuming that drop that "European identity" shit and focus on pure national identity

If you think nationalists are untied in their mutal rights to wish to survive, you are incorrect.

sign me in, i'm currently working +40

Nationalism is the most sentimental bullshit I've ever heard of

It's the current structure that forces people to make wasteful decisions in order to stay afloat that is killing this world and it's inhabitants. Having many things doesn't mean you are a bad person, bud running a PR department for porky should not be taken lightly.

Europe and the EU are not the same thing. To me it seems they hate the EU, but is more murky on a pan-European identity.

never said that, i said that European nationalism doesn't exist.
and that ruskies should work on individual countries nationalism

Nationalism is the meaning of life.

Western European nationalism exists, it's just that there exists genetic differences in that group and they are better off separated than made one people.

They don't want their culture and their race exterminated. You can combat it by expelling muslims and other nonwhites from white countries immediately. Otherwise say hello to a new German Realm.

no such thing, these country/people have been in perpetual war.

any example of that ? beside the identitarian shills

Yes it exists, it is in the word European, it is just lesser than historical nations such as Gauls, Italians, Germans, Iberian's, Balkans, Slavs etc..

Not sure if delusional fantasy or low quality bait.

Some truth in this, the fascist regimes can help reconstitute a new oligarchy since power in that regime shifts from the economy to the charismatic leader and it's nationalist ideology. The liberal capitalists would be replaced by fascist capitalists but the system would be the same with even more rigid hierarchies.

its pretty big in france and austria

thats the part that might actually work.
They cater to young people…
and the european identity is something quite real in EU politics actually.
Its not actually "We all have the same culture" but rather "We all have something in common culturally (however small that is) that non-europeans dont"

One of thier slogans is "For a Europe of Fatherlands" they arent pan-europeans in that sense. Their vision is achieveable, as ultra-nationalism is quite fringe at the moment and several nationalism can exist besides one another. They wont tear themselves apart over it, just like FN, AfD and PVV get along just fine…

They litterally never mention race…
good thing you know what you are talking about Holla Forumsack :^)

no, it isn't, good luck finding a French media that isn't underground right wing taking about them.
can't speak about Austria.
this is false, and thats why their European movement doesn't take off.
Right, they just want all non whites out, but it has nothing to do with race.
come on man, are you baiting ?

They dont mention it, its an attempt to create distance to neo-nazis and the conventional right…

The are ethnopluralists…
litterally the "im not racist but…" of idelogies, its completely spooked but race isnt actually in thier rethoric…
its all "muh culture"

Quite some people think it is a thing, it has been constructed, yes, but it isnt an unherad of notion and common "european values/culture" is somehing you will find a lot of europeans suscribing to.

the only time i hear about them is on Holla Forums, and even then it was 2 or 3 threads on the span of the 7 hears i'v been lurking there.
i donno whats this obsession you have trying to make them "big", they're literally nothing.
your average alt-right retard YouTubeer is more famous and have more impact in the real world.

Op is a retarded american/westerner or crypto muslim
Islam spreads like cancer. You'd not know this if you did not live in a muslim country before
regards, commie from a muslim country

your average alt right youtuber dosnt get into streetbrawls tbh (although that would be awesome)

They arent big yet, but i have the fear that they will be, because they certainly have the potential

Holla Forums you putting on a flag dosnt really make you any less obvious

how does it spread then?

i am not from pol. you imbecile.

then explain it faggot…
why do i have to live in a majority muslim country to know how islam spreads?
(and where does it spread to in muslim countries??)

nigga what are you on lmao

You are buying this liberal propaganda bullshit? I'm sorry, but that's some tinfoil tier conspiracy right there, apparently now even the left has adopted the western rethoric of Putin being the big boogeyman.

Russian media outlets are regularly taking a shit on most of these alt-right movements. Some connections were allegedly established between the Front National and the FSB simply because of its anti-Western rethoric, but nothing more. It's true that Putin wants a shift in European politics, but he doesn't really care about it being right or left. Secondly, Russia is in an economic crisis and can not dump truckloads of money on every right-wing IdPol that's out there.