SWEDEN YES

One of Sweden's greatest artists was apparently an Islamic convert

Aguélis prominence in Sweden was clearly shown in 1969 when, at the centenary of his birth, six of his paintings were printed as stamps by the Swedish Postal Service.

SWEDEN
YES

Oy vey :^)

Well it's better than I could paint but I don't see how it could be the work of a "great artist".

As a swedefag…literally…who???

NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE

Yeah, well, that's like Islamic Kabbalah. Mysticism, etc. It's not "real" Islam. Just some esoteric pre-Wicca stuff. As for his art, well, it's better than I can do so I'll just shrug and move on.

Of course. The eternal Nord is a self-destructive group of nigger-tier filth. They never developed a great civilization. They know nothing of art. They have no grand historical architecture that is unique to them. They're trash. That's why they self-destruct so quickly in a fit of ethnomasochistic altruism.

Fag never rings truer than when its about a Swede.

It's the only way to defeat the jews. Prove me wrong.

k

And shalome to you too, brother!

Ironic. You're still willing to support them instead of actively killing them? This is why you'll stay a cuck and the whites will be a slave to the Jews.

I'm confused, am I speaking with Muhammad or Abraham?

Islam had a much better reputation around 1800-2000 when people largely forgot about the horrors of the Barbary pirates and Ottoman roaches and the crusades were considered a thing of the past. It was viewed as a noble warrior religion, like that article from the 90s that praised Osama and the Taliban as heroic freedom fighters like Fremen in Dune. Even during the Crusades the Europeans still had some respect for people like Saladin who they viewed as a worthy and honorable adversary. Anti-Islam sentiment only surfaces when people are exposed to the actuality of the everyday barbarity of the arabs during times of conflict like the Ottoman expansion and modern day migration jihad.

I just see an ass

This sentiment is also reflected in the Japanese samurai who volunteered in the Taliban in the 90s because they viewed them as noble and honorable warriors. Tbh I think the religion would be fine if it was practiced by white people, mud races will ruin everything by their sheer inhumanity. The purest Christian clerical fascism under Sheik muhammed al goatficki would be just as bad, not because of any religious or ideological problems but simply because these people are subhuman and incapable of upholding any kind of good values. If Islam was European it would be a religious kind of fascism/NatSoc and work just fine. Diverting the blame onto a religion rather than a race is the cucky way out that leads to "muh based Godly niggers".

Modern day Islamist were lead by Zionists. It's also very clear that the Saudis (to be more specific the Wahabis) are working along with their plans.

I see, so it was Muhammad I was speaking with. And an allah akbar to you too, brother.

i saw some user once say 0 = 6 in yiddish or some crap. people like solomon have 3 0's in their name which is basically like having 666 in your name

Thinking really hard about it. I'm tried of being a cuck to the jews and it's obvious that I won't convert into them by marrying a reptile. The other religions sounds cool but won't prevent the problem and only escapes from the current reality. There was a part when I heard that in their religion they used to allow enslaving the niggers and killing the jews which suddenly made me wonder why Christianity as a whole didn't act on revenge against the source of all evil.

Was he one of the assholes who encouraged Jews being allowed in Norway?

Saudi family are cryptos and Wahhabism has been founded by a crypto of the same Dönmeh-jew clan.

This had been leaked with the Saudi leaks, from a Iraqi Airforce Intelligence document

It is interesting how they think and how they can forget everything around them to create and realign their inner universe which will never be complete in their lifetime.

Dumbest slide threads ever.
I've never even heard of this guy.
What are you sliding moshie?

Is this a kind of dyslexia for face recognition?
Otherwise, why do people keep posting this retarded pictures?